Business Solutions

Loyola Marina Auto Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SD
SANDRA D.
06/19/2022
Very personable on phone and in person. Did a great job on my car.
Staff seems personable and worked on my car right away. I was very satisfied and will will go back to have maintenance work done in the future.

Juan G.
06/17/2022
Juan said that it was great. He likes their service and their quality of work.

RL
Regina L.
06/16/2022
Regina said that they are good.

SETH B.
06/15/2022
The Best Auto Experience I've Ever Had
Loyola Auto Care saved me from a very pricey mistake from another auto shop. They took a look at my estimates and gave me an honest summary of how I was...

CL
CHRISTINA L.
06/14/2022
Always Great Service
The staff at Loyola are always helpful, trustworthy & knowledgeable. Everything you could want from a car service business.