Business Solutions

Luke's Redmond Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LC
Linda C.
09/29/2022
Spoke with Carl. He said the business delivered the vehicle on time and had fair pricing.

MARK W.
09/27/2022
Excellent service and honest advice
Courteous service at a reasonable price. I appreciate the honesty with the recommendations made to fix my vehicle.

NR
NEVILLE R.
09/22/2022
Fast response and quick service
My truck was down on power and running rough. I thought it was going to be a major problem and expense. It turned out to be really short on oil. Filled me...

TF
TODD F.
09/20/2022
Strut replacement
Came into Luke’s after an accident, they were able to do a quick evaluation, ordered parts, and had my car back to me within two days. Price was just...

Conner S.
09/19/2022
Conner stated that scheduling was easy and everything went well, and not too expensive.