Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

12/12/2018
Knows his stuff
A great job every time.

12/10/2018
Didn’t fix the problem but charged me the parts
It’s a cheater. Before I bring my car there, I told them give me a call and a rate first. But they didn’t tell me anything but change the parts for me. Mostly important is they didn’t fix the problems for me and the problems are still there. I asked them refund the parts fee and I can charge them labor. They said they will not refund any money. It is unfair and they are cheater. Fortunately, I just pay the parts at that time.
patrick l., president from Lumpp & Sons Inc. responded on 12/10/2018

I'm sorry we could not fix your problem for free, we have asked you to bring back so we could diagnose the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Westmont, IL
Volkswagen Passat
12/09/2018
Great work as usual but try to keep the car clean
Patrick does great work as usual. My only complaint is that I always get my car back extremely dirty. I wish they took better care and made sure that they don't get the car dirty. Inside and outside.

CARL B.
GMC Acadia
12/08/2018
Great place
Honest hardworking owner,Pat always trys to accomadate a person's needs.

MARIO R.
Saint Charles, IL
12/07/2018
Mario Rogowski
I found Patrick 6 years ago since then he's working on all my cars is just excellent fast service great prices and they definitely know what they doing

JAMMIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/23/2018
Patrick is so laid back and easy to deal with!
It’s always a pleasure doing business here! My problems with my vehicles are quickly corrected and the prices work!

Westmont, IL
11/22/2018
Honest and Competent
I’ve been going to Lumpp for the past few years and they have never disappointed. They do a good job, charge a reasonable price and never suggest any services that your car is not in need of. Highly recommend.

Chicago, IL
11/17/2018
Great work, honest & fair
Its so great to find a good shop that is honest and fair.

Season W.
Elgin, IL
Nissan Sentra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Season said she was very happy with the brake work that was done.

GK
GREG K.
Wayne, IL
11/13/2018
You guys are the best!
I have never trusted a mechanic until I started taking my cars to Patrick. He never over charges and his work is exceptional. I refer my friends and family to him.

Chicago, IL
11/13/2018
They are the best
Patrick and his crew are fantastic. They are always honest and fair when it comes to pricing. I won’t go to anyone else but Lumpp and Sons.

11/09/2018
Brakes
Replaced the front brakes and I am very pleased with the results.

JOE C.
Woodridge, IL
Saab 9-3
11/08/2018
I had brought my Saab there a few times over the past couple of years and always felt like when I left there I got good service as well as a fair price! I will not take my vehicle anywhere else except this place!

JULIO M.
Batavia, IL
Jeep Cherokee
11/07/2018
Fast quick service!
Want to say that the service was fast quick and great! Super honest and kept me informed on the progress. Will use them again for any car needs.

RAY W.
Elgin, IL
GMC Sonoma
11/06/2018
efficiency in getting the work done
They always take care of my in a timely affordable manner

AG
ANTHONY G.
11/05/2018
personal service
These guys are very fair and you feel they actually care. I have now brought 4 vehicles to them! I highly recommend them.
patrick l., president from Lumpp & Sons Inc. responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks Anthony, it is our pleasure to help you with all your car needs!! Patrick

DK
DAN K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/01/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable, Great Value
The friendly and knowledgeable staff has always taken care of my automotive needs. Car repairs can get costly in a hurry, but these guys have always been more than fair with their prices. They will get the job done without trying to up sell unnecessary repairs. This neighborhood shop has been for several years now and will continue to be my go-to.

EJ
ERIC J.
Western Springs, IL
Honda Civic Si
Great place
Patrick is the best! Thanks!

No Eric, you are the best!!  thank you again!! Patrick

JACOB H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Leaking Coolant
Brought our car to Lump after midas gave us a bogus quote for the wrong gasket, and the owner knew where coolant was leaking from without even looking at the engine. The cost was 10% of what Midas quoted, and or Impala sound healthier than before it started leaking coolant
patrick l., president from Lumpp & Sons Inc. responded on 11/06/2018

Everyone can make mistakes, doing proper diagnoses is the first key in repairing vehicles. We pride ourselves in fixing what is needed!
Thanks Patrick

MARK H.
Geneva, IL
Great as always!
Patrick always takes care of us, he got my car done quickly and at a very reasonable charger!