Derrek D.
South Williamsport, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Derrek said he's never had an issue with them. They've always given him good work.

SN

Jason G.
Troy, PA
Ford Freestyle
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Jason said this business has good service that was prompt.

01/22/2021
Thanks guys!
I always appreciate the good, knowledgeable, and friendly service I get here. Barbie is awfully nice, and Marty gives me recommendations and reminders about other work that needs to be done to keep my vehicle running safely! I brought in a late-model used vehicle and asked Marty to check it out for me. After he did, I felt comfortable making the purchase. Thanks, Marty!

KA
Kevin A.
Montoursville, PA
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said it was great, efficient, on time, he thought the price was fair and the service was good.

MA
Mildred A.
Dodge Caliber
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Mildred said she is very well pleased with them.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/03/2021
The professionalism and friendliness
Lyco Lube Xxpress is GREAT. I have been referring them to everyone I know. I haven't had to wait to get in so they can work on my vehicle, they let me know ahead of time what needs fixed and why and how much it can cost. the best thing about Lyco Lube Xxpress is they are friendly and accommodating. Try them out. You will like them too.

Janice T.
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2020
Oil Change
I go to Lyco Lube because of the fine service that I always receive. The waiting area is clean and the wait time is short.

Kassie S.
Lincoln Town Car
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Kassie said the business did an oil change on her vehicle for the first time. She did ask to switch to a complete tune up and was denied.

RV
Rose V.
Jeep Liberty
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Rose said they were pretty good about everything. She was recommended to them by her Aunt.

Volkswagen Routan
12/06/2020
Thanks for making my minivan safe again!
My vehicle had just started making a grinding noise when my wife and I were out shopping. I didn't know what that meant, only that it needed to be checked. The next morning, I took it to Lyco Lube Xxpress. I told Marty that it wasn't giving me any trouble, just making a strange noise that I hadn't heard before. After checking, Marty said my rear brakes were metal on metal and needed replaced and gave me an estimate on the cost. I asked when he'd have time to do the job, and since it wasn't safe to drive needing brakes, Marty said he could work me in. Driving away with a safe vehicle again gave me a wonderful peace of mind!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2020
The professionalism and friendliness
Your Service People are always pleasant and willing to help with all aspects of my vehicle. And when I have a question about my vehicle, they always take the time to explain what's going on with it. And their pricing is reasonable. I recommend Lyco Lube to everyone, they are GREAT....

Bernice H.
Pontiac G6
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Bernice said she loves them. They treat her wonderful. They never say there's something wrong with the vehicle if there's not. They are honest with her.

11/14/2020
Good review!
Marty gave me an estimate on the work I needed done, which was much less than I expected, and the work was done in a fair amount of time. I appreciate all the friendly and helpful people here!

John H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2020 Category: Service
John said they are great guys. It is like going to a family member to have one's vehicle worked on. They take care of things as quickly as possible. This was another great job. He appreciates the service, as always.