JAMES M.
South Williamsport, PA
09/18/2020
Quick and friendly service.
The service was fast and the price was fair.

TW
TaJa W.
09/18/2020
Great place!
I’ve been going to lycolube for years. I ALWAYS had excellent experiences. I always ask if there is anything that needs done because I’m not knowledgeable when it comes to cars, and they always are honest. If nothing needs done they say it, if something does need done they are fair with prices. (My experience- only once I needed something done) all and all I trust this business.

TL
Tony L.
Ford Five Hundred
09/12/2020
service was fast and the price was right

JAMES M.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/02/2020
Quick service at a fair price.
The service was quick and priced fairly.

Charles M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he has never had any issues with them, they have always treated him fair ,always been good, he is happy with them and this is the only place he ever goes.

Dana M.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Dana said they treated her well. Had good customer service. Vehicle was done in a fair time

08/20/2020
Nice place to wait on your vehicle and the staff is friendly
Marty always available to test drive when something is wrong with my car

Diane L.
Nissan JUKE
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Diane said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

John H.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
John said the business does good work quickly. He said he is very satisfied with everything.

TL
Tony L.
08/02/2020
Excellent service with a out of there

KH
Kyle H.
Mercedes-Benz C320
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said it was pretty quick and they were easy to get along with.

GMC Acadia
07/24/2020
Timely, courteous service. So much appreciated!

Michael B.
Montoursville, PA
Mazda CX-9
07/21/2020
New for CX9
Always an easy appointment or drive in! Priced Perfectly, no hassles.

MJ
Maurice J.
Pontiac Sunfire
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Maurice said he has been dealing with them for years and they do good work.

Michele W.
Dodge Journey
07/05/2020
Awesome service
We’re always greeted and service is fast even with no Appt . I’ve stopped by here at least 3-4 times this month with no Appt . First was for an oil change and fluid refills . Done in no time . Came back a few days later was hearing a noise under my car and to get new wipers I forgot to get days prior . The owner test drove my car and told me it was the heat shield acting up he put it back up and only charged me for the wipers . Awesome . So then a few days past and the noise is back I take it back and he takes the shield off and says I should be fine and again doesn’t charge me . I even try to tip or pay for his lunch as I felt like a nuisance at this point and he declined .. so then I started hearing another noise a few days later and he said it was foil scraping that was underneath the heat shield . He pulled it down and my car has been good ever since . And guess what he still didn’t charge me . This is the only place I will go for service to my vehicle because they are awesome and the customer service is great . Thanks lyco lube !!