09/12/2019
Service with a Smile
Always willing to go above the call of duty and excellent customer service

KG
KENNY G.
09/03/2019
Awesome customer service
I would recommend Lykon to anyone looking for superior customer service.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks Kenny for allowing us to keep up on your maintenance, you obvioulsy know the importance of it ;)  Glad we have a hand in keeping your F-150 in tip top shape! Enjoy the rest of the summer and we'll see you in 3000 miles!

N
Nicole .
Nissan Sentra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said they have always been good to her.

Hi Nicole,

Treating our customers like family is one way we prove our customer service is a head above the rest, Thanks for the kind review and we look forward to seeing you when your Sentra needs a little TLC. Enjoy your day :)

08/12/2019
Toyota Rav4
You have done excellent job while trying to fix my engine to make it smooth and make it last longer. I do appreciated alot of your services on that one even though it takes while before it was ready to go. Thanks again Smile!!!!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks for your review , We appreciate your patience, and  we know sometimes quality can't be rushed. We would rather have your vehicle working properly than give it back before it was completed.
Enjoy the rest of your summer ! :)

SD
SEAN D.
Volvo S60
08/09/2019
As always, AMAZING mechanic!!
I can never say enough good things about this place. The people are so nice and the work they do is always good. So glad I started bringing my car here!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 09/04/2019

Wow!, Thanks Sean .. We are glad you started bringing your Volvo here too...  You obviously see the value in your vehicle being maintenanced, and we enjoy proividing that quality service to you with a smile :) Enjoy the rest of the summer , we'll see you in 3000 miles !

JESSE S.
Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2019
Customer service at the counter is fantastic
My father suggested going here. He has been a customer for a long time. Service department is great. Bridgette at the counter is very friendly . My car gets a quick cleaning and the work performed is always done above my expectations.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Jesse for listening to your dad, your dad is a great customer; part of our family here at Lykon's , and we look forward to having you as part of our family as well. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai running smoothly :)

WB
WALTER B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019
Always accommodating
Lykon's always accommodate and will work you in with short notice. They always have your car ready the same day for the most part. Very friendly service.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Walter, Thanks for the kind review, we'll always be here for you and your Santa Fe. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer sun :)

GS
GEORGE S.
Bensalem, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/05/2019
Brake Repair
I recently had a brake line burst. My truck was towed to Lykon and like always the service was great and so are the people. I’ve been using Lykon for a long time now and one thing that has not changed is the service. First class, thanks again.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

George, We are glad that we could always be here for you, you are a first class customer and we enjoy being able to help get you Silverado up and running again. Enjoy your summer.

KY
Kathy Y.
Holland, PA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the place was wonderful.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Kathy, We know that women are the majority of who take care of their household vehicles maintenance so we make sure you are comfortable here with us and our standards run high... as, we women know what we like ;) We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and know that we will always be here for  your maintenace and repair needs.

PT
PARIS T.
Runnemede, NJ
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/16/2019
They are always professional.
I always go to lykon for my automotive needs. They are professional, the prices are competitive and the staff are always friendly and willing to help you in any way. Bridgette always has a bright smile to greet you as you enter and she is always explains in detail what issues you have. I do drive from Runnemede NJ to get my car serviced there because I trust them.

07/11/2019
Service with a Smile
Excellent Customer Service
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 08/09/2019

The smiles are all yours Ken, at least when you grace us with your presence :) :) WE think of you and your Hyundai as part of the family here at Lykon's...

SEAN S.
Ford Edge
07/10/2019
Simply the best
Brought my 2012 Edge in for an oil change, and the A+ crew at Lykon went above and beyond to provide the best possible service. They discovered that the dealer that I was using to service my vehicle wasn't actually providing a full service of my vehicle. The filter for fresh air to the cabin was still the stock one, it was the nastiest filter they had ever seen. I have 84000 miles on my vehicle and have taken it in for service (oil change, filters, top off fluids)many times, yet never for a new filter. Thanks to Lykon Automotive I can actually breathe fresh air while I'm driving and my air conditioning is much cooler.

Michael H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Michael said his overall experience was good. They did a great job and finished on time. He'll go back.

WL
William L.
Croydon, PA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
William said the business had very good service. There was an issue the employees overlooked but they did fix it.

Stuart S.
Newtown, PA
Jeep Compass
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Stuart said the service was great.

MIKE C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/03/2019
Broke Down
Lost my brakes, broken brake line, made 1 call to Lykon towing, they were their in 30 min. Never had to make a second call Bridget call me the next day and said don't worry about anything they will get it fixed and checked out everything else. Great job love those guys. Thank you Mike Cimino

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/01/2019
Very good customer service
Service is great and the people are friendly as well

GG
GARY G.
Columbus, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
06/25/2019
They fix it!
Lykon will always be my mechanic.
And he's always been YOUR mechanic.
You just didnt know it yet!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 06/25/2019

YOU MADE OUR DAY, GARY!, Thanks for the awesome review, and the chuckle  :) ...we truly apprecaite our customers! Ejoy the sun while it's out!

MIKE B.
06/20/2019
Good & friendly customer service
They've done great work on our cars,both are running well. They also work with you according to your budget. Very friendly and helpful.

WB
WALTER B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019
Always professional and they are quick. Vehicle alwaya ready for pick up same day.
Lykon's Auto is always friendly, knowledgeable and fast with completing any work. Been going there for many years. They will even give you a ride to your place of business or your home if you can't wait. Great place!