GH
Gene H.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Gene said his experience was good, the price was right and the staff did their best to serve him.

BN
BRIDGET N.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/19/2020
ALWAYS AS EASY AS PIE 🥰
My new mini needed his oil changed. I called that morning, since I’m working from home, they came and picked my car up, serviced him and had him back to me within 2 hours!!! WHERE DO YOU FIND SERVICE LIKE THAT?!?!?! .... They truly are top notch when it comes to servicing your vehicle needs and providing customer service that is so badly missing in today’s world! Thank you again Lykon’s!!

ART S.
03/14/2020
Sharon and the entire crew took great care of me. Provided transportation home to wait. Provided pick up when service was completed and kept me well informed of all work performed or needed. Haven't been treated this well since my last appointment at Lycon's!

KG
Kevin G.
Ford Transit Van
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that they are dependable and honest.

LF
Larry F.
Croydon, PA
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Larry said he has a great relationship with this business, every time he goes in there, it all seems to work out well.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/05/2020
Best Automotive Around!
I had my car in for a simple oil change and was blown away by the amount of care provided. The office staff is amazing, considerate and a pleasure to work with. Nicole and Sharon are simply the best I have ever had to deal with an automotive shop. The office and shop are immaculately clean and well kept. They offer a waiting area with tea, coffee, water and a TV. They also have a place for kids to sit and color. Austin was the technician that worked on my car and was so nice to talk with. He looked over my whole car for me and let me know what he recommended. The owner Gerard stop in and spent time speaking with me as well. Seriously, everyone I talked with, the experience I had, is top notch and blows all the other shops I have been to out of the water. Highly recommend!

SD
SEAN D.
Volvo S60
03/04/2020
Always Great Service And Friendly Faces
I brought my car in this time for a brake issue. Nicole at the desk was so nice and really helped me out. I wish I could think of more words to leave a glowing review, but there's only so many ways to say Great Service, The mechanics did a great job doing the work and the girls up front are great to talk to. A+, 5 stars, 10 out of 10

Dodge Caravan
03/02/2020
over priced
Repeat bad experiences.

Karmjit S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Karmjit said the customer service was excellent. He said Nicole was very helpful. Customer suggested that the business should keep up the good work.

Langhorne, PA

Leslie H.
Langhorne, PA
Jaguar F-PACE
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said they are very satisfied with this business's service. They called, made an appointment, dropped off their vehicle within an hour and were very pleased with the service.

AG
Arlene G.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said the staff provide an awesome job.

MIKE C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/07/2020
Broke Down
Broke down and needed a tow but not quite in the area, still they came a got me. Fixed my vintage 04 Avalanche with over 200,000 mi with little to no pain. Yes it was not cheap but the service I received was outstanding. Thank you Mike

MARY C.
01/23/2020
Emergenry stop
My service light came on and caused a panic attack. You people came to my rescue. The car needed an oil change which was listed on the .chart you keep. It took all of 2 hours with a complete check up. Thank you.

JOHN W.
01/17/2020
Since I had a warranty issue and had the work done with no charge I can only say good things,
Part previously installed failed. Replaced at no charge as soon as part acquired from distributor. I am hopeful.