MARY C.
01/23/2020
Emergenry stop
My service light came on and caused a panic attack. You people came to my rescue. The car needed an oil change which was listed on the .chart you keep. It took all of 2 hours with a complete check up. Thank you.

JOHN W.
01/17/2020
Since I had a warranty issue and had the work done with no charge I can only say good things,
Part previously installed failed. Replaced at no charge as soon as part acquired from distributor. I am hopeful.

DF
David F.
Croydon, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/14/2020 Category: Service
David said they do very nice work. He said they're thorough. He said they did their best to squeeze him into their schedule in a timely manner.

Sergio S.
Suzuki Equator
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Sergio said he was comfortable with their service. It is the second vehicle he has taken to them.

Rachel M.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said this business came and picked up her vehicle and dropped it off.

BRIAN B.
INFINITI FX45
01/03/2020
Professionalism at its finest
When you need a service performed, you seek out a provider who can satisfy your initial request. Gerald and his team of professionals took my initial service request and personalized it. From the initial online service request form, to shuttle service to & from, Lykon Automotive made my experience worth every dollar spent.

Philadelphia, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/20/2019
Inspection/ repair
They were friendly and great to be around a lil cold but great place

WB
WALTER B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2019
Comfortable
Lykon's waiting room is comfortable, cheery and coffee, water, hot coco and tea is included.. Plus TV and magazines are avaiable along with a picture window to look out to see when your car is finished. Never had to wait more then an hour for minor job. You don't have to wait as they are more then. happy to give you a lift. What other garage has a five hour Christmas party for their customers.

Lashawndra M.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Lashawndra said the business does great work.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Morrisville, PA
Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2019
I went to Lykon for a state inspection, using a Groupon. I was very impressed with the facility, front desk and punctual service. During inspection, Lykon informed me that my front break pads were getting thin. I decided to have Lykon do the pad and rotor replacement as the price was very competitive and beat other local businesses. I would use Lykon again for service.

Mildred M.
Philadelphia, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Mildred said her visit was great. She had an inspection done and has no complaints.

Anthony S.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said there has never been a problem with the business. They are reliable and any advice he was given was followed and it was worth it.

TH
Tink H.
Ford Edge
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Tink said they do good work, are thorough and fairly priced.

HUMMER H3
11/22/2019
I Am Not Bob
You have an incorrect email address for Bob Engle. I do not own a Hummer or live in Pennsylvania.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 11/22/2019

We apologize, our contact information on file brought us in touch with you. We are sorry for the inconvience and we will definitely do our due diligence to correct the contact information on file for our Hummer's owner.
We wish you well and hope your Holiday sesaon is happy and prosperous.

MV
Mario V.
New York, NY
Ford E450 Super Duty
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mario said he told them he was coming from Staten Island and he was stuck. He added he feels like they took advantage of him and charged him more. They also gave him wrong information.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon Mario,

I apologize if you feel like we took advantage of you in any way shape or form. I pulled your work order, spoke to your technician and reviewed your paid invoice. The work performed on your 2006 Ford E450 Super Duty Truck was to say the least , the least we could do for you. You came to us with a brake grinding noise and your technician assessed that your vehicle was in need of front and rear brakes along with new rotors. There was no wear left on your brake bads and the rotors were severly grooved. We informed you that this was not safe to drive and you declined all work except for the brake pads that you wanted to supply for the front brakes only. Normally we do not install other customer supplied parts as we can not offer our guarantee from parts we do not purchase ourselves. However since your vehicle was in such an unsafe state we did not want you driving without any safety and you were only charged for the amount of time to install the front pads you supplied.
Your rear brakes and rotors needed reapir as well, which you declined. But for your information we did diagnose and review Your vehicle, the calipers were seized and in order to repair the rotors in the rear of your vehicle the axle would of had to be pulled out,jam nuts and wheel bearing removed, then repacked and replaced. The rear brakes and rotors are an intensive repair as you have a full flaoting rear and severe rust on the truck.

We can only offer you what you agree upon, we did not charge for anything more than our labor installing your supplied parts.
I am not sure what infomation we gave that was wrong, but I'd also like to offer you the chance to call me, so we can discuss it further. We are always out to help our customers, we wanted to make sure you got home safely.