PM
Phil M.
Bensalem, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Phil said this business does a really good job for him.

CAROL S.
Buick Park Avenue
04/12/2019
Informative, exceptional and fun!
Lykon is just an outstanding place to do business. My car loves Lykon.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/15/2019

:)  :) :) ;) & We Love your car and YOU too! ;) :) :)

MIKE C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/11/2019
Services
I am more than pleased with the service and the respect I get when I go to lykon Automotive I always understand that things can go wrong sometimes not in the clients favor but understand that's life things happen but lykon Automotive has always come through and taking care of the problems. They're mechanics do an excellent job and the shop is always kept in the clean and safe fashion, from a military background I would say outstanding. Thank you very much Michael Cimino
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

We appreciate your kind words Mike and love helping you with all that we can. Your Avalanche is lucky to have such a great owner who takes care of her, and we are lucky to have such a great customer!

AA
Albis A.
Bristol, PA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Albis said that everything was okay with the business, so far so good. He said the business has good service, nice people, and good attention.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the five strars Albis, glad we could assist with keeping your tires on the Accord running smoothly. Let us know if we can be of any assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

JOHN K.
04/04/2019
Always a pleasure
Thank you for being professional and courteous!
I was greeted with smiles and great attitude. Also prince is a handsome boy!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you John for being a great customer, and Prince is smiling (well maybe his owner is  :) ) from the awesome compliment ! I am sure Prince can imagine himself in the Jeep with a huge smile and tongue hanging out his mouth!

ES
Edward S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Edward said prices were a little high but he called the owner and he took it off the bill .They are nice and the facility is clean. They always do a good a job and he can't complain.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks Edward, We know that a clean shop and a positive attitude, along with quality work is what attracts our wonderful customers, and we'll be here when you need any maintenance or repairs to your Outlander. :)

Langhorne, PA
04/01/2019
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, We love to hear the positivity and we love to give it right back. You know we'll always be here for any maintenance and repairs we can assist you with!

GP
GREGORY P.
Dodge Durango
03/29/2019
Excellent Services
They are very professional and friendly people. I would recommend anyone go there.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2019

We totally appreciate the five stars from you Gregory, that means a lot knowing what an awesome customer you are ! We love making sure you keep enjoying your Durango year after year! :) It makes us  smile too!

CP
CATHY P.
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2019
Costly inspection not checking Warrantee
I have been dealing with Lykon for many years and actually have know Gerald personally for many years and this is the first time I have ever left his shop feeling I was taken advantage of an inspection that should have cost about 200 ended up costing 600, and would have been 900 if I did question them telling me I needed tires even though my tires still had treed to pass inspection. The other issue that they claim to find was an issue with my “radiator hose issue” my car is not even 3 years old and does not have 36,000 miles I was never asked if I had a warranty that it might be covered the repair and the repair did not have to be done for inspection perpuse. But was said well you know it’s getting warmer out it may be an issue, again not even asked if I had warranty or say that I could still get inspection with out this repair done. As a woman it is so hard to find a auto place that does not try to pull something over on a woman, last time I said Lykon does not upsell this time I can not say I feel the same way this time. Sad , I am saying that I would not recommend only cause there is not an option to say not after this visit cause in the past I had great interactions with Lykon this time is very disappointing
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/26/2019

Hi Cathy,

We are certainly never into pulling anything over on anyone, especially women! Our writers are women and want to empower all our customers by providing the knowledge to them that they need in order to keep their vehicle maintenace and safe. Your tires were definitely needed as they were 2/32 and rotted in the front and we smelled antifreeze and found the leak in the hose, that is not an issue for inspection but we definitly want to keep you safe and could be a larger issue in the long run.
We looked into your warranty issue and found that your basic warranty actually expired , however we were not aware that you purchased an extended warranty (Max Care) and this radiator hose issue may be covered.  Please call (800) 992-1997, they should reimburse you for this repair, and if they do not than we will put the old part on for you, reimburse the part and labor and take your vehicle to the dealer for you, so they can fix it for you under warranty. We can not guarantee however,  how long warranty will take to complete this repair for you.
We want to assist our customers in any way we can, and we look forward to making this right with you. Let us know as soon as you get in touch with the Max Care warranty and see how we need to proceed..

GG
GARY G.
Columbus, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
03/23/2019
They get you back on the road!
After my next door neighbor referred me to Lykon Automotive, my vehicles are fixed and maintained in a timely manner.
The knowledgeable and talented staff at Lykons prides themselves on getting you back on the road!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars Gary, we love keeping our customers safely on the road.. Glad we have been able to do this for your Cruze and we all hope you have a great summer.

Michael B.
Bristol, PA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place is good and they have great customer service.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2019

We appreciate your time Michael for the review and for allowing us to Inspect and maintain your Caravan. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future maintenance or repairs. Have a great summer.

GB
George B.
Yardley, PA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/14/2019 Category: Service
George said the business was professional, they had reasonable prices and they were very up front with him.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks George, we appreciate your kind words and glad we could assist you with getting your Explorer back on the road and running smoothly!

DONNA B.
03/12/2019
Friendly staff
When changing cabin filter, they left leaves and dirt on passenger floor. Wasn't happy with the price of cabin filter and installation. Was told it was hard to change. Looked on utube and it's very easy. I should of done it myself.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Our sincerest apologizes Donna, for leaving any leaves or dirt in your vehicle. There was an abundance on the original cabin filter that hadn't been changed in a very long time, and unfortunately we were not able to contain all of it. These filters should be changed at least one a year, with that being done, there should never be any where near that amount of leaves or dirt to be removed from the vehicle. Normally to remove and replace a cabin filter the cost is around $50-65 dollars, plus the cost of the filter. The filter to remove and replace on your Sonata was only $35.99 , of course with the cost of the filter being additional.  These filters are up in the dash and do require some time to get to. However we understand the cost of service is sometimes overwhelming and we'd like to offer you a complimentary wash, vacuum and windows service when you bring your vehicle back in for any maintenacne or repairs. This should take an additional  half hour to complete while you wait, on top of any maintenance or repairs.  Call us for an appointment and we will put this service on your appointment.

PT
PARIS T.
Runnemede, NJ
Chevrolet Impala Limited
03/11/2019
They are always professional.
Great customer service, all staff are very polite and go beyond what is expected of them. Always fast and accurate, I always get my vehicles serviced here and will always recommend Lykon Automotive.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Great Customer as Always! Thanks for the 5 stars Paris and I apologize for not taking the time out to speak with you when you came in. I hope all is well with your family and glad we can once again keep the Chevy maintenanced and do it up to your standards :)

DERWOOD L.
Gloucester City, NJ
Ram 2500
03/09/2019
Great repair shop
Great front office, knowledge mechanics, owner is very friendly. He says hello to all of the customers and is always smiling. This shop is a 1 hour and a half ride from my house. I will always use them.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks Derwood, we love our customers and love keeping your Ram safe and sound, and maintenaned. We'll see you next year !

MA
MANIKANDAN A.
03/09/2019
Good service!
Staffs are so friendly and very good service!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review! We appreciate you allowing us to work on your RAV4 and we look forward to keeping you satisfied in the future. Enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

CAROL S.
Buick Park Avenue
03/05/2019
Staff
Lykon never ceases to amaze me through the care they provide for customers and autos. They are professional, knowledgeable, efficient, protective, etc. Can't say enough good!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/07/2019

We LOVE you too Carol! It's a beautiful day when we get to see you and the Buick too :) Our customers mean the world to us and we are glad you are one of them!

EK
Elizabeth K.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business is the best. They have great service, friendly and no surprises.
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Thank You Elizabeth! We Love to hear kind words and especially appreciate the time you took to give us them ! We look forward to assisting you with all your maintenance or repairs needed on your Sonata and to seeing you as well! Stay warm !

KT
KAREN T.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/25/2019
Staff n owner!!
Can never do enough for me! Service with a smile even though they want to beat my disorganized self! I appreciate all you do! Ty, ty, ty!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks Karen, we appreciate your generous review, we love to help our awesome customers like you keep your Civic maintenanced.

WB
WALTER B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019
New Battery
They were able to see me on short notice.. I save myself a call to AAA as my battery was dead and I knew if I had shut off my car I would not be able to re-start it. Always so accommodating and welcoming!
Tammy H., Chief of Staff from Lykon Automotive Inc responded on 02/25/2019

Walter, we are glad we could keep this as hassle free as possible for you. We all live hectic lives and Lykon's is glad we can simply it just a bit for you and your Hyundai. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate that as well.