Latest Review about 1 month ago

PM
Patti M.
08/13/2020
Thank you to girard, sharon, and the tech that took care of my son's car after it overheated. It was very much appreciated! You definitely took care of him. You all are wonderful! Thank you all again!

DT
Dennis T.
Bensalem, PA
07/17/2020
Horrible place
Let me start by saying gerard was a great person more like a dad but ever since his brother sued him he turn to the worse person I have ever ment he fired me because he wants to cut towing down duty tow he robs insurance company and charges them 1000s of and also takes cats off of cars that arent his he ripped people off and when they write a review gerard makes Empoyee and family from Empoyee write great reviews
So it pushes bad reviews to bottom so please look at all reviews the workers are great its just him that make them upset when he doesn't want Empoyee he won't firer them he will make u quit so u dont collect unemployment he even has workers steal from construction site to take big black tarps for his yard and garden but in everything he honestly was a great guy he would give his shirt off his back idk about that anymore he change bad and turned in too worse person ever i ran his towing for almost 5 years and i ran it like i owned it but that wasn't good enough for him
So plz read all reviews some of them are fake to hide the bad ones but there is true one in there
Dont work there

JOHN W.
07/02/2020
regular visit
oil change in and out in 45 minutes including advice on possible future problems and new windshield wipers.

MIKE B.
Bristol, PA
06/29/2020
Always good service.
Very courteous & always helpful. They do quality work on me & my wifes cars.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
This place is where it’s at!
Great service, transparent (nothing to hide). If it’s not right they make it right (but it’s usually right). Mechanics are top notch and up to most any task. I’ve been bringing our family cars here for over 27 years. We will continue to come here as long as the owner is still alive.
The old man Norm has been here for years too and he is very knowledgeable.

Thanks Gerard

WB
WALTER B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020
Always professional and they are quick. Vehicle alwaya ready for pick up same day.
Lykon always accommodate their customers. They are friendly and I never had to leave my vehicle overnight. They are fast with the rountine maintenance.

GD
Gary D.
Langhorne, PA
Dodge Durango
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Gary said service was good but when he got back to pick up his vehicle, the glove box was open, and the fuse panel was on the floor and he said, the glove box and fuse panel were not even involved in the service. Also, he said they charged a $16 fee for shop stock fee and they charged him $75 for a $50 part. He said he was in a hurry when he picked up his vehicle because he was due in another appointment. He said he will not go back to the business and he will never refer anybody to the business for service

GG
GARY G.
Columbus, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
06/18/2020
They fix it!
Although I currently reside in Columbus NJ, Lykon automotive remains my first choice for all of my vehicle repairs. In 1995 while living in Bristol Pa., Tony, my neighbor, who owned a towing business and had a very heavy Italian accent recommended Gerard. He said to take my car in need of repair to Lykon. "He Fix it! Those words continue to resonate today making it an easy choice when confronted with car repairs.

Shelly H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Shelly said that it was quick, easy and convenient.

Fairless Hills, PA
06/12/2020
I had my Dodge truck in for exhaust work, A/C service and an oil change. Sharon was super helpful and knowledgeable. She explained everything I needed to know about my A/C and the pricing was beyond reasonable. They offered pick up and drop off which I didnt need but it was nice to have that option. My truck was finished in a reasonable time frame and they kept me updated the whole time. I will definitely return!

CRAIG W.
Yardley, PA
06/10/2020
Expert auto repair
This is a top quality business. Service to all types of vehicles and trucks.
Knowledge of all maintenance is next to none.
Towing and loaner cars are available.
Staff and technicians are professional, courteous, friendly, and very helpful.
The whole operation runs like a well oiled machine.

GP
Gary P.
Yardley, PA
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they are honest and he likes them. They are very skilled , but a little bit expensive and sometimes keep the vehicle longer than expected. . He has been going there for a long time, he knows them, they know him, so he will just accept the prices.

JOHN T.
Langhorne, PA
06/09/2020
Complete and promped service.
Lykons is one of the few indiviual service centers that I enjoy going to.

Rosemary R.
Pennsylvania
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Rosemary said at this facility, the staff is professional and nice.

JESSICA A.
Philadelphia, PA
Nissan Versa
05/29/2020
Normally very happy
We are normally very happy with Lykon because their pricing is reasonable and they don't ever seem to try to add on anything extra unless it's needed. However, today we were a little disappointed that they had a promotion for Healthcare workers and they told us that we could only use it if we told them about it when we dropped the car off, which we didn't know about until after.