SHELBY H.
Conesus, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
03/28/2020
Thoughts
All I ask of your team is fairness in identifying vehicles issues and the remediation of those issues at a fair price. I trust that your team is doing this as I am not a mechanic and never will be.

Customer service is very good.

Thank you.

MK
MARJORIE K.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/27/2020
Employees friendly
Friendly fast service great location employees greet you friendly answer a questions you might have especially in this time with this virus going on will use them again and tell others

YP
YESSEILA P.
Mount Morris, NY
Jeep Commander
03/27/2020
Fue muy bueno
Estuvo bien deben mejor en el sentido de que por el presio si ya están chequeando el carro deben de chequear todo

DODY P.
Avon, NY
03/26/2020
Great customer service!
Wow, fast friendly and great customer service. Thanks for taking care of my car will be sure to send friends and family your way!

DIANE S.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/24/2020
Inspection and oil change
Employees were very friendly. The quote they gave me over the phone was the price I paid and no different.

SHANE S.
Avon, NY
03/23/2020
Awesome survice
I have been goin to M&R for all my services for the last 10 years. They are great there and Courtney at the front desk has always been great to work with there. He has always been great with keeping me up to date with what is goin on with my vehicles and has never BS me anything like most places would. I will always keep goin back there.

BD
Brie D.
Kingston, NY
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Brie said that when coming here for servicing she never has any trouble. She said all is good.

BW
BILL W.
03/20/2020
Fast service
I had an accident and my vehicle was repaired at another shop. That shop owner recommended M & R Automotive for an alignment. They completed my repair quickly and professionally. I was even impressed by the reasonable price.

SALLY C.
03/19/2020
Great
Great as usual!?,

JAN R.
GMC Acadia
03/19/2020
Courtney and the rest of the team!
They take very good care of me and my car! Keep track of inspections and all maintenance that needs to be done. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

JACQUELINE G.
Dodge Journey
03/16/2020
Service with a smile!
I sent my grandson in my place . I thought he should experience going in and seeing that there is more than just driving a car . Thank you for being a great service center.

GC
GARY C.
03/16/2020
Got a Oil Change
I got a oil change and they here fast and friendly.

LINDA B.
Piffard, NY
Saturn Ion
03/11/2020
Trustworthy. Found rhe problems were less than suspected and service was adjusted accordingly.

SK
Sydney K.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Sydney said the repairs were done in a timely manner and they were also very informative.

Marissa R.
Linwood, NY
Dodge Journey
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Marissa said the staff is super great!.