KO
Mount Morris, NY
Buick Enclave
08/07/2020
Always great service
Convenient, kind and and always available !! Fortunate to have them in In our rural area!!

PR
PETER R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/07/2020
Pesky Emissions Issue
My 09 Chevy Cobalt needed a new exhaust system. M&R evaluated the situation and provided a fix that involved the replacement of my catalytic converter. The job was completed but my check engine light came on. M&R took the car in at my convenience and figured out that new converter was causing the emission numbers to trigger the check engine light. M&R ordered a new converter and replaced it again. Well, a few days later, the check engine light came on again. A different converter was ordered and replaced, and so far so good. M&R worked around our schedule and our need to use the car. We were assured using the car with the check engine light on was safe and had no negative effect on the car. M&R’s staff was extremely pleasant to work with and always thanking me for my patience and understanding.

Jim S.
Buick Park Avenue
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job for him.

SF
SALLY F.
Jeep Renegade
08/03/2020
Always helpful.
Courteous, caring and cost effective.

LH
LINDA H.
Leicester, NY
Ford Edge
07/31/2020
Knowledgeable and pleasant staff in a clean environment.
Customer noted - Main desk able to handle several situations going on at the same time in an efficient manner. Worked me in for an overdue oil change that was agreeable to my schedule . Noticed tires needed rotating . Not pushy - waited while I called my husband for his input . Also Checked car brakes when I asked , was told me there was no foreseeable brake problem in the near future.
Very satisfied with staff & service !

LT

THOMAS L B.
Conesus, NY
07/30/2020
In for state inspection
Great service and courteous employees

RAY C.
Lakeville, NY
07/30/2020
NYS inspection
Was able to get me in at the last minute. Did not realize my inspection was due in two days.

CINDY S.
Hemlock, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
07/29/2020
Got my appointment the next day
Called and received an appointment the next day for my son to get his tire fixed in his truck. They had it fixed quickly. I am happy with the service he received.

KAREN S.
Nunda, NY
Jeep Liberty
07/29/2020
Easy online scheduling with many opening options
Prompt and courteous service

Rochester, NY
Honda Civic Si
07/27/2020
Customer service
Fast and excellent service.

JIM M.
07/17/2020
As always great service.

AH
AL H.
07/16/2020
Consistent great service
Professional home-town service. Service that you can trust. I can send my wife and know she will be treated with respect and not sold needless service.

MARY R.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/15/2020
Honest and trustworthy
I had concerns a bout a noise my car was making and was afraid it would be a costly fix. M&R checked it out and assured me that no fix was needed.