DENNIS B.

BW
BRUCE W.
11/25/2020
Outstanding customer service
We had a slow leak in our tire and the employees got us in ASAP and up and running. Very pleasant friendly staff...based on our experience we will be back for future services. Thank you

JOANNA W.
Nissan Titan
11/24/2020
Fantastic!
Amazingly professional, straight shooters.

Hard to find a shop as thorough and honest as M&R was to us.

CHARLIE B.
11/21/2020
Courtney
Excellant knowledge

Carol B.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Carol said she was very happy with them.

MIKE H.
Mount Morris, NY
11/19/2020
Excellent customer service
They got my car in and out in a timely manner. Also they didn't try and sell thing's I didn't need

JAMES B.
11/17/2020
Friendly and quick
Fast service, only had to wait half an hour.

DO
DAVID O.
Conesus, NY
Ram 1500
11/16/2020
Truck wouldn’t start
I’m so glad I had M&R tow and repair my truck. They diagnosed the problem and replaced my starter so I could get to work. I feel confident in using them again and recommending to anyone needing a reputable auto shop.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they always do a good job.

SARAH H.
11/13/2020
Awesome service.
Excellent service and reasonable prices.

Avon, NY
11/13/2020
Excellent service as usual
Always dedicated to their clients. Highly professional service.

LP
LEIGHTON P.
11/12/2020
Convenient and Reliable
I have taking to car to M & R Automotive for 14 years and have been satisfied every time.

BO
BOB O.
11/10/2020
Fast and friendly service
A great place to get your car or truck serviced. Fast and friendly service,very reasonable

JENNIFER M.
11/10/2020
I needed an inspection and was able to easily drop off my car, leave it while away for a few days and have it ready to go when I got back. Courteney is always very helpful and I'm always pleased with the service I receive.

KL
KAROLYN L.
Avon, NY
11/07/2020
Always a pleasure doing business with M&R!
I have been a customer of M&R for many years now. From 2016 through 2019, I leased a car and had to have it serviced through the dealer, but once that was done, I purchased a Honda CRV and can now return to M&R for my maintenance and, when needed, any repairs that come up. Courtney, the initial contact person when calling M&R, has always been very courteous and gets my vehicle in as soon as he possibly can. In an emergency in the past, Mark picked up my car with his flat bed and hauled it to the shop for me. I have never been disappointed with any repair and I know that I can trust them to take care of any issue. I have recommended M&R to many people as it is so difficult to find a repair shop you can trust to be fair and perform the job right.