CD
CHRISTI D.
Buick Lucerne
05/22/2019
Broken/rusted fuel lines
I had My 2007 Buick towed here, after it broke down while driving. They were extremely busy but were able to accommodate my car. They gave me an estimate the following day. I did some checking around town and found that their estimate was the best. My car was completed on time and the original estimate had NOT changed!! An estimate that wasn't ahor5 just to charge you more. Great service with honest pricing.

STEVE W.
Kia Sorento
05/18/2019
Accurate diagnoses
Brought in a 2011 kia making odd crunching sound when traveling at low speed. Had already brought car into Monroe who soaked me for new brakes and tires. M&R drove the car, diagnosed and fixed the problem (front stabilizer link), and had me back on the road in no time.

DAN L.
05/17/2019
Don’t go anywhere else!
M and R is the place to take your vehicle. Fair transactions, excellent quality work by automotive craftsmen!

JN
JENNIFER N.
Livonia, NY
05/16/2019
Always great service
These guys are awesome! They fit me in no matter what and take great care of my vehicle. I accidentally dropped my debit card in their parking lot and they called me right away to come get it. They are the best!!

Groveland, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/16/2019
Outstanding
Prompt for both service and appointment. Pleasant and knowledgeable staff.

MT
Mary T.
Leicester, NY
Acura 3.2TL
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the employees were very nice. They were very helpful. They were knowledgeable. They explained her service. They provided top notch work.

JOHN T.
Pittsford, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/15/2019
Quick and Easy
From the moment I walked in I felt like I was in good hands. The information was taken and a plan of action was discussed. Within a few days the car was repaired and returned to me. Very professional! The team there took care of me start to finish.

TAMRA S.
Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2019
Professional
They got my car in and out in a timely fashion. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

JIM C.
Caledonia, NY
Kia Sportage
05/04/2019
Oil Change & Service
Very personal and professional. Work completed in a timely matter. Will return when I need future service done.

DAN R.
Dansville, NY
05/03/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service and did excellent work on my truck will go back again

LA
Lexy A.
Falconer, NY
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Lexy said she would recommend the business for service.

TW

MARY R.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/25/2019
Customer
Great customer service. Trustworthy mechanics. Very accommodating.

SF
SALLY F.
Jeep Renegade
04/23/2019
Easy to work with and speedy service.
Got me right in and back out quickly. Also a great location for shopping while waiting, although not necessary this time.

JUSTIN G.
04/16/2019
Very trustworthy and easy to deal with.
I enjoy going there. While i wait we have great conversations to pass the time. I recommend everyone in Geneseo to go there.

JUSTIN G.
GMC Terrain
04/16/2019
Very friendly, the shop does great work.
They are very friendly to me and always do Excellent work. Thats why i keep going back.

KH
KEN H.
04/15/2019
Thanks
For taking care of my tire so quickly

MT
MATT T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/12/2019
Do what they promise on the day they make an appointment with you.
Communication is excellent, The Hot guy at the Service desk is very helpful as well as knowledgable!

Toyota Prius Prime
04/05/2019
Why go anywhere else?
They're friendly, competent, and efficient, three qualities you don't often see in the service sector, these days.

JIM M.
03/30/2019
Great job
As always great service at a great price. Great customer service, super fast.