Rosalia B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/15/2019
Excellence in Service
M&N Automotive never disappoint! They are very reliable and knowledgeable of what your car needs.
It’s always a good feeling leaving your car in their hands!
I’m a very happy and satisfied customer !i believe my car is safe in the road after the work they provided.
Thanks M&N for everything!

NE
Nieves Martinez-Hobb E.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/14/2019
I was impressed with the level of service I received on my first visit. I have been through it when it comes to vehicle repairs for my company vans, but these gentlemen were very kind, professional and most of all very honest. They don't nickle and dime you or try to get you to do repairs you really don't need just to make a sale. It is hard to find honest people these days and these guys are it. I will definitely be a return customer.

Thank you Jerry for all of your help!

Mike and Joanna L.

Rosalia B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/18/2019
Honest and Dependable
The service was exceptional !
M&N always comes through for any problem your car maybe having and truly is a good feeling knowing your car is in good hands.
Thanks !

Steve and Jodi C.
04/11/2019
Personalized Friendly service
We have been bringing our family cars here for years. We have always been treated fairly and honestly. They know their stuff and everyone is very friendly and accommodating.

Alex B.
04/10/2019
Thanks M & N!
Best shop in town. These guys always make sure to take care of their customers and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.

PC
Philip C.
03/31/2019
Work vehicle
Jerry and his crew are awesome. I been coming here for 10-12 years now and Jerry and the boys are very friendly and always get the problem resolved. This time it was a minor fix on my workhorse, a Dodge Ram 3500 Truck, and Jerry is always mindful of this and gets me my truck back to me usually within a day and often on the same day. There are a thousand Mechanics closer to my house but I'll always get my vehicles fixed at Jerrys shop

Robert B.
GMC Canyon
03/07/2019
Good job!!!!
As usual the crew at M&N did a great job. The work was done well and efficiently. Thanks to Jerry and all the guys at the shop, except Anthony he called me Rudy.

Michelle P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/22/2019
OUTSTANDING
Jerry and his employees were are OUTSTANDING, and really honest and is Really a nice guy. My first-time time going to his shop, and I was very happy and very impressed I will definitely be going back for more service on my car again highly recommend the shop thank you Jerry and boys.......😉😉

Robert B.
GMC Canyon
02/05/2019
As fair as it gets
Jerry, Anthony, Kyle, Luis and German are a great crew, they do qualify work for a reasonable price.

Michelle M.
12/23/2018
Best local car service
Honest and dependable. Jerry and the guys always go the extra mile and make me feel comfortable when having my car serviced. Can’t say that about most car repair shops.

Donnie W.
Culver City, CA
Honda S2000
12/02/2018
Clutch & Alignment Service by Donnie W.
Once again Jerry and his crew provided awesome service! Jerry is an “auto whisperer”; he can simply listen to your engine and diagnose the problem. Honest quick service at a fair price. You can’t ask for anything else!

Richard R.

Alec K.
Chrysler Aspen
11/19/2018
Much needed service
I knew that I needed a tube up n transmission service. I thought about doing the tune up myself, until I saw the video...... in glad I likey the pros take care of it!!!! Car runs much better!!!! Thanks Jerry n Anthony!!!!

DK
David and Nancy K.
GMC Acadia
11/01/2018
It's like a new car
Happy days are here again. The noise is gone. Great job on finding the issue. Such a pleasure driving and not cringing when you go over a bump.

TJ
Terri J.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/20/2018
Both of my cars
Jerry is the BEST!!!They are all so nice/friendly. They take care of both of my cars all the time. They are honest..which is huge for me. Love M&N Automotive!!! Would highly recommend to everybody.

Dhruv S.
Gardena, CA
10/16/2018
Very professional and genuine people!
I fixed my 2003 BMW car at M&N Automotive, I found this guys very professional, affordable and genuine. I will recommend M&N Automotive to anyone.

Amy S.
10/12/2018
Awesome customer service
Awesome customer service. They get things done in well timingly manner in and out quick.

Mark C.

Margaret S.
Harbor City, CA
09/12/2018
Outstanding Service
A phone call to M & N was answered by Anthony who very quickly put me at ease about getting my problem fixed very quickly and at an unbelievable price! The manager looked after me promptly and I picked up my car a few hours later with problem repaired. It was truly a pleasure to deal with honest, respectful people which is hard to come by these days.
Thank you so much, your help is very much appreciated and we will be back for normal service soon and in the future.