Robert B.
GMC Canyon
03/07/2019
Good job!!!!
As usual the crew at M&N did a great job. The work was done well and efficiently. Thanks to Jerry and all the guys at the shop, except Anthony he called me Rudy.

Michelle P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/22/2019
OUTSTANDING
Jerry and his employees were are OUTSTANDING, and really honest and is Really a nice guy. My first-time time going to his shop, and I was very happy and very impressed I will definitely be going back for more service on my car again highly recommend the shop thank you Jerry and boys.......😉😉

Robert B.
GMC Canyon
02/05/2019
As fair as it gets
Jerry, Anthony, Kyle, Luis and German are a great crew, they do qualify work for a reasonable price.

Michelle M.
12/23/2018
Best local car service
Honest and dependable. Jerry and the guys always go the extra mile and make me feel comfortable when having my car serviced. Can’t say that about most car repair shops.

Donnie W.
Culver City, CA
Honda S2000
12/02/2018
Clutch & Alignment Service by Donnie W.
Once again Jerry and his crew provided awesome service! Jerry is an “auto whisperer”; he can simply listen to your engine and diagnose the problem. Honest quick service at a fair price. You can’t ask for anything else!

Richard R.

Alec K.
Chrysler Aspen
11/19/2018
Much needed service
I knew that I needed a tube up n transmission service. I thought about doing the tune up myself, until I saw the video...... in glad I likey the pros take care of it!!!! Car runs much better!!!! Thanks Jerry n Anthony!!!!

DK
David and Nancy K.
GMC Acadia
11/01/2018
It's like a new car
Happy days are here again. The noise is gone. Great job on finding the issue. Such a pleasure driving and not cringing when you go over a bump.

TJ
Terri J.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/20/2018
Both of my cars
Jerry is the BEST!!!They are all so nice/friendly. They take care of both of my cars all the time. They are honest..which is huge for me. Love M&N Automotive!!! Would highly recommend to everybody.

Dhruv S.
Gardena, CA
10/16/2018
Very professional and genuine people!
I fixed my 2003 BMW car at M&N Automotive, I found this guys very professional, affordable and genuine. I will recommend M&N Automotive to anyone.

Amy S.
10/12/2018
Awesome customer service
Awesome customer service. They get things done in well timingly manner in and out quick.

Mark C.

Margaret S.
Harbor City, CA
09/12/2018
Outstanding Service
A phone call to M & N was answered by Anthony who very quickly put me at ease about getting my problem fixed very quickly and at an unbelievable price! The manager looked after me promptly and I picked up my car a few hours later with problem repaired. It was truly a pleasure to deal with honest, respectful people which is hard to come by these days.
Thank you so much, your help is very much appreciated and we will be back for normal service soon and in the future.

PC
Paul and Shannon C.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2018
They are honest, amazing, and I trust them!
I can't say enough about M&N! I won't take my vehicle anywhere else! I know I'm not going to be taken advantage of and I know the work that is done is done correctly. They go above and beyond!

CG
Carol G.
Jaguar XJ
08/27/2018
Once again ... M&N put me back on the road!
After my 70,000 checkup, my 2006 Jaguar needed some heavy duty work. While in the shop, the suspension light came on (which it has been doing for the last few years). We FINALLY got that fixed!! And the coolant leak and the fuel clean-out and the inside air filter and a transmission clean-out ... and a few more items. It runs better now! Thank you Anthony & Jerry!

Chrysler 200
08/22/2018
Needed Front Brakes. M&N Automotive Did a Great Job.
I brought my car to M&N Automotive because when I would step on the brakes the car vibrated. They diagnosed the problem in the front brakes. They made an appointment for me the next day. When I got there the next day, my parts were already there. They took me on time and I was in and out fast. The estimate of the price was correct. Great value. Great service. Thanks M&N Automotive.

AK
Alec K.
08/19/2018
Easy going with good knowledge
I took my truck to have my brakes looked at ( brakes were done 2 years ago ) since it was making some noise. Anthony is the one who helped me with my fix, he called uber to take me home, informed me of the problems n good estimate. I will be coming to these guys for future work n will definitely recommend them to others!!!!

NN
Navanna N.
08/17/2018
great customer service, explains things well, very helpful.

Ruthie S.
07/24/2018
From the beginning to end, Anthony was awesome. He explained everything with great detail. He is very knowledgeable and super nice. I felt very comfortable giving the green light on all their maintence recommendations. Highly recommend.

PM
Pietro M.
Harbor City, CA
07/21/2018
Battery change
Needed a battery change. Went on yelp and saw this place just 2 miles away from home. Called to make an appointment. Jerry...a gentlemen with a sense of humor! Told me to go to Costco and get a battery and he will replace. $38 bucks!
There are still some honest folks around...I found my place when I need my car checked! Thank you guys!