CV
Chris V.
09/20/2020
M&N Automotive was great to work with.
I have a small business, and I have been looking for a good, honest shop to work on my trucks.
My AC coolant went out and needed to get it recharged quickly, and at a reasonable price.
This was my first trip there and was hesitant. Anthony was real nice, and all the guys there were great.
I think I found a place to bring all 5 of my vehicles for service.

AZ
Abe Z.
Anaheim, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/16/2020
My strut broke on my way to work, and they were there in the pinch
Had know idea that my strut was so worn out that it broke on my way to work. I looked around at the big box mechanics they couldn't fit me in and M&N could very thankful to the professionalism of all the people who work here shuttle available and when my car was ready. I can't say enough to the helpfulness and convenience of M&N .

Katie B.
09/15/2020
Always courteous, reliable service.
I have a BMW 328i from 2000. I’ve brought it for servicing to many other garages, but have never had the friendly, courteous service I’ve experienced with M&N Automotive.
Communication is excellent and they go out of their way to accommodate.

Merna S.
Acura TLX
09/08/2020
Your Servce
Thank you for your professional courteous friendly service

KJ
Keith J.
08/29/2020
Checked Jeep
Checked Jeep and fixed all the problems

CL
Chuck L.
Torrance, CA
GMC Acadia
08/21/2020
Very professional!!!!
Jerry, Kyle, Anthony and the entire staff did a tremendous job servicing my GMC Acadia. They kept me up to date with everything they were doing on the Acadia.

Rick G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/05/2020
Exceptional honest service.
Always dependable service and outstanding customer service.

David L.
GMC Acadia
07/29/2020
Best place to take your car!
This place is great! They have great service and they are honest. Best of all they know what they are doing. Thank you for all your hard work during these crazy times!

BO
Brian O.
07/27/2020
Good Service and reliable ,must go there .
I recommend this place .

GA
Gilbert A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/24/2020
Customer Service
I have been going to M&N since they opened. They are great team and awesome communications with their clients.

BT
Ben T.
Ford Crown Victoria
07/16/2020
95 Crown Victoria
Jerry and his team did a great job on the Crown Vic. The dealer said to fix the a/c would be at least $1400 and M&N fixed it for substantially less. Jerry also discovered that the master cylinder was leaking brake fluid which the dealer did not mention. Also the power window in the driver side M&N fixed without replacing any parts because it just needed to be greased which saved hundreds of dollars. Jerry’s honestly and good work saved us A lot and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend M&N.

RT
Richard & Linda T.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/10/2020
Tie -rod replacement.
Done professionally and in one day with an alignment, plus I got a free cup of coffee!

Russ G.
06/24/2020
Great service and communication.
Very knowledgeable staff and long term employees. All of our vehicles are serviced by M & N. No complaints.

KR
Kathy R.
06/21/2020
Service and courtesy
I needed work on my BMW, and they were friendly and efficient, as always. I had my car back quickly, and it drives beautifully.

NS
Nancy S.
Carson, CA
Nissan Versa
05/29/2020
Great service. Helpful employees
Friendly employees, wellness to help. Always go beyond what requested of them. Never over charges for any service.