BW
BILL W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/20/2019
Great family run business
Great service as always,got my oil changed and most important, my A/C is working great now!!! Real important this time of year !!!! Thanks to Tara and her Dad Trevor as always and the entire crew at M&R !!!! Well done!!

ROBERT G.
Hyundai Azera
06/17/2019
A friend recommended M&R to repair A tail light which would not shut off.
A tail light which would not shut off. I had previously called to explain the problem and was told they could handle it and my wage would be short. When I arrived I was impressed with the size of the facility and the activity there. The two people who greeted me were polite and my car was worked on almost immediately. In about 30 minutes the job was done and I was on my way. The price was very reasonable
.I definitely will be using them for any maintenance and repairs on my 2 cars in the future.

JOSEPHINE G.
Kia Sedona
06/17/2019
Battery
M & R provided efficient and courteous service, once again, and I am very grateful. Thank you, as always!

ROBERT R.
06/16/2019
M & R Auto Repair is GREAT!
Trevor, and the staff at M&R Auto Repair are always honest, quick to do the repairs, and I will highly recommend them to Everyone.

JENNY G.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/14/2019
SATSFACTION GURANTEED
M&R Auto repair where great! they gave me a estimate on a over all check on my vehicle and I had the work done and fast, Like the up to date web page on my vehicle and I couldent be happier...Ill be back in December for my service c.

Thanks, M&R.

Jenny

CG
CHRIS G.
Cadillac DTS
06/14/2019
Excellent Service (Customer & Repair)
My experience was excellent all around. Can’t say enough good things.

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/01/2019
Very professional with personal treatment.
Takes the time to explain what was done and why.
They are very honest , trustworthy , polite, efficient, they follow up with reminders, and make you feel like family.
Father and daughter are a great team.
They take great care of you regardless of the type of car. Even my 1966 mustang goes to them.

AP
ANNIE P.
Homestead, FL
05/24/2019
Their patience and understanding w their customers
Great Service, very professional fast and on point !!

JJ
JEANNE J.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
05/24/2019
Excellent service!
The service here is prompt, professional and courteous. I really feel cared for as a customer!

JAMES W.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/21/2019
Excellent Repair Shop
I have been using them through three different locations and many years for various types of cars. I have always received excellent service and advice about future service that might be needed.

IJ
IRIS J.
Chevrolet Trax
05/20/2019
The best auto repair shop in Dade County.
Tara provides excellent customer service. She notified me when AAA dropped my car off and she provided me with timely updates on the status of my car. The mechanic fixed my car and performed an assessment to insure the car was safe to drive and that all the fluid levels were correct. They also vacummed and washed my car. They went over and above any car service I had previously received at the dealer. M & R are the best!!!

05/20/2019
Order and install trailer hitch
Installed hitch to minimize optics and do required job

Toyota Avalon
05/17/2019
Good honest people
M&R has been my mechanic of choice for years. They are good honest people. I trust them.

Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019
Great service and problem was solved quickly

SALVADOR C.
INFINITI Q70
05/15/2019
Friendly, fast and professional!
The folk at M&R are a pleasure to deal with. They keep you informed every step of the way and explain your service choices in detail.
I recommend them to all my friends.

CAROLYN H.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/10/2019
Professional, caring people
I will not hesitate to visit this auto mechanic again. Immediate attention, quick turnaround. Reasonable pricing. All around, a great experience.

GMC Yukon
05/10/2019
1999 Yukon
Honesty! They are out to help me. Give them a try; you will like their service.

EJ
ED J.
Miami Beach, FL
05/08/2019
Great reliable service; trustworthy; they inspire confidence
Great service; great people; reliable, trustworthy and confidence inspiring

MZ
MIMOSE Z.
05/02/2019
2016 Toyota corolla
I was pleased with this visit.

CD
CRAIG D.
Buick Rendezvous
05/01/2019
Quality service
Prompt friendly service at affordable prices