Honda Accord Coupe
06/22/2021
Fast and friendly service
I had a great experience. The staff was very friendly.

PA
PATRICK A.
Nissan Murano
06/18/2021
Very trustworthy. Have been using M& R for nearly 40 years

JUAN G.
06/17/2021
Great , friendly , efficient service
Always have provided me with excellent service.

ROGER W.
Homestead, FL
06/09/2021
Maintenance.
Can't say enough about the service and quality of work that we get each time matenance is requird on all our vehicles.

06/08/2021
oil change & tire rotation
excellent service service delivered when promised

LV
LEONARD V.
Toyota Celica
06/08/2021
Fixed a complicated issue on an old car
My car had a electrical issue that stumped another mechanic, M & R figured it out and my car runs better than ever.

SALVADOR C.
INFINITI Q70
06/01/2021
Fast service. Friendly people. Fair price.
A great mechanic. Family run business.

SEAN S.
Toyota Cressida
05/28/2021
Attention to detail
I had a problem with a classic vehicle that myself and 3 other class A mechanics could not figure out how to get started. Not only did they figure out the problem they had to fabricate a discontinued part with which there expertise has my 1988 Toyota running like a brand new car. The price was so reasonable I had to leave a tip to make myself feel better. Thanks Guys! Your awesome!

AP
ANETTE P.
05/21/2021
Wonderful customer service
Trevor and his team provide excellent service. They are dependable and communicate well. Their customer service skills are 6 star quality. Take your car there with confidence !

MJ
MARY J.
05/20/2021
The Best Hometown Service for your Car!!!
Trevor and Tara and service team have taken care of our family cars for more than 20 years. Professional, friendly and efficient and trustworthy! Easy appointments, quick check in and checkout and bonus customer care car wash!!! Always the best for consultation and feedback before check in and during and post service!

Nissan Versa
05/14/2021
They’re honesty and fantastic work!
I’m beyond relieved that I FINALLY found a reliable mechanic shop where I don’t feel I’m being ripped off or played. It really never made sense to me when mechanics did the customer dirty because at the end of the day you want your customers to come back and trust you. These guys give me a peace of mind especially with their 24 months of warranty for their work. Very satisfied !

RUSSELL B.
05/06/2021
Honest Auto Repair Business
Took my Honda in to evaluate the brakes.A Dealer said I needed to replace both front & rear. M & R evaluated the break & I did not need the brakes replaced now.
In the day it a pleasure to deal with a honest business. I would highly recommend M & R.

DEBORAH S.
05/04/2021
Great Honest Service
I asked M & R to change oil and repair a window that would not work. When I arrived to get my car, they informed me that the window was working for them. They could have easily told me that they repaired it and charged me. I will be a loyal customer!!!

EG
ED G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/01/2021
The service. Tara is a sweetheart
Recommend highly.

DARA D.
BMW Z3
04/28/2021
Repair
Awesome service as always!!