CATHY B.
INFINITI JX35
03/17/2019
I have always been very happy with the service I get at M & R Auto Repair. They are honest and fair with their work and they are always able to fit me into their schedule and complete the work in a timely manner. I have used for them for a number of years and am never disappointed.

KA
KURT A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2019
Communication and completion of the job was great. Good customer service

AG
AURA G.
Toyota Yaris
03/11/2019
Excellent service and very good price. I recommend it and I'll go back there.

CHRISTIAN C.
03/04/2019
Reliable and professional folks
Very corteous, professional and reliable staff. They keep you informed and provide feedback during the course of their work if additional observations are found.

It is a real pleasure to work with Trevor and his staff!

PL
PAULINE L.
Volvo S60
03/02/2019
Service was satisfactory.
First time I took my car to M & R and I was very pleased and satisfied with the work that was done on my Volvo.

JORENE K.
02/27/2019
Auto repairs
Honest and knowledgeable technicians, owner is master mechanic with many years of experience, great customer service. They wash your car at the end of service.

02/19/2019
My car does not want to be serviced anywhere else
Great service, reliable work

GD
GREGG D.
Dodge Avenger
02/12/2019
VERY HAPPY
Trevor and his team of mechanics know exactly what to do and i trust them completely. The customer service is great. They make everyone feel important.

ROGER W.
Homestead, FL
Audi TT
02/08/2019
Fast and complete service provided at a reasonable price
We have had 3 of are vehicle's repaired and we are so happy with the out come they drive like a new car.

JJ
JEANNE J.
Mazda CX-5
01/31/2019
Excellent service!
I always feel treated well when I go here. The service is excellent and thorough.

RICK B.
Ram 2500
01/26/2019
Tire Balance
I've been servicing my truck tires at Sears Auto for many years. They've been great at repairing tires and honoring warranties. But, for whatever reason, they just couldn't seem to balance my tires correctly after many time consuming visits. Then, after I learned that M&R has a Road Force machine for wheels, I decided to give them a try. As I pulled into the parking area for my appointment, there he was... Stu... standing in front of the bay, waiting for his 8:15 to show up. Stu's technique of combining old school static balancing on the cone, then finishing on the balancing machine finally balanced my tires properly. I would recommend M&R to anyone who's not interested in wasting time and money somewhere else. Give them a call and ask for Trevor. M&R won't disappoint.

PH
PUCHY H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
M & R Auto Repair
I just wanted to drop you a quick note thanking you all for the wonderful job you did.. I really appreciate your good service and would recommend it to others... THANKS AGAIN..!

CD
CRAIG D.
Buick Rendezvous
01/16/2019
Prompt courteous service
It is nice to know you can find a honest repair shop in Miami. I have used M&R for several years and I cannot imagine going any place else other than a dealer. As car is out of warranty no reason to use a dealer.

FB
FELIPE B.
01/10/2019
Nice
Very good work

Nissan Rogue
01/05/2019
Another great job by M&R. Friendly, honest and reliable.

FJ
FERNANDO J.
Jeep Cherokee
01/04/2019
Great customer service.
Great customer experience. Service rep Tara communicates all services prior to their applications. Very satisfy with their auto care.

JUSTIN D.
Homestead, FL
Nissan Maxima
12/30/2018
Main issue was not fixed
I went here for one thing & got two other things done. The problem is that two out of three were fixed! The receptionist was excellent!

Nissan Murano
12/26/2018
Excellent service, honest

MAYRA W.
12/21/2018
Since I moved into this area, I’ve had my car serviced by M&R Auto Repair. They provide excellent customer service, auto repair and the go beyond the call of duty.

SALVADOR C.
INFINITI Q70
12/19/2018
Family Run with old fashioned valúes to
Trevor and Tara make sure the work is done right, on time and as quoted.
Friendly service from everyone in the shop.