SR
Awesome Customer service
Awesome Customer service

MINI Countryman
07/02/2020
Excellent service as always!!

Chevrolet Colorado
06/28/2020
Trustworthy Business
I acquired an older pickup truck with several needed repairs. Management communicated with me frequently as items were diagnosed and repaired. Overall, I am very happy with the work and the way I was treated. The have earned my trust.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/26/2020
My initial experience with M&R Auto Repair
My initial experience at M&R Auto Repair was very nice.
From the professional greeting at the front counter from Karen to her explanation referring to the proposed services they would provide to repair my vehicle.
Diagnostic promptness within a few hours was a also fair.
Looking forward to bringing my vehicle back for future service.
Best of luck to their team....đź‘Ť

HL
HOWARD L.
06/24/2020
BEST SHOP AROUND
I am an old school car repair customer. Here is what I found and liked: 1. Good customer ratings online. 2. Clean Shop; if a repair shop is clean and organized then their work and customer service will be the same. 3. I saw antique cars being worked on. This takes a special skill set. 4. The prices were very fair for the work done. 5. Family owned. If the family owns the place and works there, then they have skin in the game. 6. They washed and cleaned the car inside and out. WHO DOES THAT THESE DAYS. Like I said, very old school. If you need a repair, use M&R

06/16/2020
Service is polite and timely make appt drop off car and you'll get a call in a couple hrs ready for pick up

BEGONA S.
06/12/2020
Awesome
I love going to M&R. I feel confident that they tell me what my car really needs and explain everything to me. The people who work there are also very kind. I highly recommend it if you're tired of the dealership or going to random mechanics

ANA B.
Honda Civic Si
06/12/2020
Communication, I was kept informed.
Found this shop online. Has very good reviews. Went for a second opinion. The problem was identified and repaired quickly. I am very satisfied with the service and will continue to take my car there for all future services.

RICHARD C.
Lexus GS 350
06/10/2020
One Stop Shop
For those needing auto repair, look no further. This shop is a long-standing family oriented business in the Falls warehouse area. Appointments are welcomed, communication is exceptional and service is ideal. There is a personalized touch that is not often experienced these days.

AP
ANETTE P.
05/30/2020
Reliable and dependable service
My history with Trevor at CarCare, now M&R Repair, speaks for itself: The Elantra I drive now is the my third car I take for service there, and that has been for over 10 years. I would not even remotely consider taking my cars anywhere else. If somebody is looking for courteous reception (Tara) and reliable service, they have found it in M&R Repair with Trevor. He goes the extra mile to assure the car is in perfect driving condition.

Chevrolet Traverse
05/28/2020
M&R is great
Tara is really nice and professional. Good service and reasonable prices. Fixed right.

CARLOS M.
Ford Expedition
05/28/2020
I liked the friendly & courteous way i was received & Mr. Trevor is a very pleasant person.
I was very pleased with the service & would like to bring my 2000 Expedition for rear A/C evaporator replacement next Monday in the morning. Please let me know if that is acceptable..
Carlos Martinez

CA
CHRISTINE A.
05/26/2020
Service with a Smile
They always take care of mine and my families vehicles. Trustworthy and Honest.

JOSEPHINE G.
Kia Sedona
05/20/2020
Routine Maintenance
Friendly and courteous staff, clean facilities, excellent customer service.

Hyundai Elantra GT
05/20/2020
Always great service
Great service, never have to worry when I have to drop my car off with them.