Business Solutions

M120 Tire Wholesalers Plus

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MIKE H.
06/28/2022
Called and asked if they could get a new set of tires on my fiancé’s suv gave them my price range and they order the tires and had them put on the next...

VS
VICTORIA S.
06/24/2022
Mostly Great!
Overall a good experience, unfortunately this time my car took 2 extra days to complete! They had my vehicle for 8 days, I'm not very happy however they...

LO

EA
ERIC/LORI A.
06/23/2022
Highly recommend!
Always friendly and polite staff. Excellent and prompt service

BA
BOBBY A.
06/22/2022
They inspected my car, called with what they found.
I was very pleased! When I wasn't prepared to do it all at once, they told me what was most important and I had that fixed first, and will do the rest...