02/06/2019
Staff are great friendly, funny!
Place is great, honest, timely service, helpful, staff are helpful and can be quite funny at times.

HA
HAROLD A.
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2019
Upfront and Trustworthy!
I moved to this side of Detroit a few years ago. Had work done for 30 plus years at another Firestone Dealer with great results. Upon moving here thought I would give a "sister" garage an opportunity to provide service. Even though I have not come full pendulum swing to Mack Alger, each time I have come I have found the same consistency of service, the same upfront and trustworthy advice, and the same quality of work accomplished. I will be coming here for most of my service in the future.

Eastpointe, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/03/2019
Titanmom
I have been a customer of Firestone for many years
Friendly and accommodating staff
Car always ready when they say it will be

RT
ROSE T.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/16/2019
I have been visiting Mack Alger Firestone for several years and love them! They are friendly, efficient and most of all honest. As a single and widowed woman, it is the only auto-related service center where I feel comfortable and that I’m not getting overcharged. Thank you to the team for your kindness and excellent work!

HA
HAROLD A.
Very Helpful!
I came in around 4:10 p.m. with a bolt in my passenger side rear tire. I was told "we'll try to work it in if you cannot leave it." Within 20 minutes my van was taken in, the tire repaired, and within just a little over an hour I was on my way. Great service! Friendly people! Will be back!

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Excellent service!
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and professional employees.

JN
JIM N.
Nissan Versa Note
Absolutely the Best.
Can't say enough. Fast dependable service. Updates provided while you wait. Pleasant and trustworthy staff.
Fair prices. Forgot to mention:
Coffee provided. Won't take my vehicles anywhere else ... not even the Dealership.

TROY M.
Harper Woods, MI
Chrysler
01/04/2019
The people are very nice I want take my car to any other shop..
Love the service

KW
KEVIN W.
Rochester, MI
01/04/2019
Super helpful staff
I brought my car in for a noise in the front end. They had the knowledge and took the time to figure out what the issue was and were honest in the diagnosis.

NG
NORMA G.
12/27/2018
The superior employees
The employees make your experience less stressful when you are experiencing a difficult time with your car. They offer excellent advice and do excellent work in a prompt and professional manner.

Pontiac G6
12/18/2018
Friendly staff good service
Friendly staff, good service. I have been taking my vehicles here on and off for a few years and so far have had a positive experience.

MA
MICHAEL A.
12/11/2018
As expected
Steve is great upfront estimates contact with updates/changes and delivered as promised.

JIM B.
11/17/2018
Great management, great mechanics equal a great experience when servicing your car or truck.
Mack-Alger Firestone the best there is !! Most reliable and trustworthy auto repair center in Michigan.

RJ
RAY J.
11/05/2018
A Great Deal in your local neighborhood
While shopping for a set of replacement tires for my vehicle I called my neighborhood tire store to inquire about what they had available for my car. After speaking with the store salesperson I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had the best deal on a set of top rated tires compared to others that I had called to inquire about. I made arrangements to drop off my car and have the tires put on and a couple of hours later I was able to get my car back with the new tires on. Fantastic service, price and very glad to do business with a local store versus a larger retailer.

JOSE S.
Lincoln MKX
11/01/2018
Honest prices
I have checked with a dealer and other places and this business has the best pricing and honest with their evaluations.

Ford Flex
10/25/2018
5 nice, friendly employee that know their business
5 Great staff and good work

JOSEPH (JILL) S.
GMC Yukon XL
10/22/2018
Firestone's staff is very personable & they are skilled in auto maintenance. Also pricing is fair.
Excellent service!!!!!

CT
CINDY T.
GMC Yukon
10/20/2018
Best Service in Grosse Pointe
They are competent, clean and prompt in their service. Bill and Steve treat us like family and that's what keeps us coming back.

MK
MIKE,VELMA K.
10/16/2018
Courteous, communicate vehicle issues well.

JAY S.
Harper Woods, MI
Buick Park Avenue
10/13/2018
Outstanding service as always!
Exhaust system replaced: As always, good-faith estimate provided up front. Then, after vehicle dropped off at shop, I was called with a description of the work needed. And, as always, I am then able to authorize the recommended work before it is begun.
The repair was professionally performed, on time, and under the estimated price.
Owner Bill and his staff consistently treat me with care and respect.
I would take my vehicle nowhere else.