JIM B.
11/17/2018
Great management, great mechanics equal a great experience when servicing your car or truck.
Mack-Alger Firestone the best there is !! Most reliable and trustworthy auto repair center in Michigan.

RJ
RAY J.
11/05/2018
A Great Deal in your local neighborhood
While shopping for a set of replacement tires for my vehicle I called my neighborhood tire store to inquire about what they had available for my car. After speaking with the store salesperson I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had the best deal on a set of top rated tires compared to others that I had called to inquire about. I made arrangements to drop off my car and have the tires put on and a couple of hours later I was able to get my car back with the new tires on. Fantastic service, price and very glad to do business with a local store versus a larger retailer.

JOSE S.
Lincoln MKX
11/01/2018
Honest prices
I have checked with a dealer and other places and this business has the best pricing and honest with their evaluations.

Ford Flex
10/25/2018
5 nice, friendly employee that know their business
5 Great staff and good work

JOSEPH (JILL) S.
GMC Yukon XL
10/22/2018
Firestone's staff is very personable & they are skilled in auto maintenance. Also pricing is fair.
Excellent service!!!!!

GMC Yukon
10/20/2018
Best Service in Grosse Pointe
They are competent, clean and prompt in their service. Bill and Steve treat us like family and that's what keeps us coming back.

MK
MIKE,VELMA K.
10/16/2018
Courteous, communicate vehicle issues well.

JAY S.
Buick Park Avenue
10/13/2018
Outstanding service as always!
Exhaust system replaced: As always, good-faith estimate provided up front. Then, after vehicle dropped off at shop, I was called with a description of the work needed. And, as always, I am then able to authorize the recommended work before it is begun.
The repair was professionally performed, on time, and under the estimated price.
Owner Bill and his staff consistently treat me with care and respect.
I would take my vehicle nowhere else.

RF
ROB/VICKIE F.
10/10/2018
oil change and tire rotation
Prompt, polite, and Productive...

Detroit, MI
Ford Edge
10/05/2018
With no appointment
Went in with a tire that was constantly loosing air. They found the problem and fixed it.

CRAIG S.
Marysville, MI
10/03/2018
Quick service
I was in and out in about 20 minutes for a tire rotation.

MZ
MARGARET Z.
Chevrolet HHR
10/02/2018
Great Service As Always
Walking to my car in the driveway I noticed a low back tire. Drove over to Mack Alger Firestone to have it checked out. Turned out it was going bad and fortunately for me they had a replacement in stock. Was told it would be about 3 hours before they could get to it. Walked home and they called me when it was ready. Pleased that it was taken care of in such a short period of time!

Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2018
Thanks to the Mack Alger Firestone team who makes us feel like family.

RJ
ROSANNE J.
09/27/2018
Great experience
Steve was very kind and friendly and kept to the time frame he quoted. I will be going there again and again!

Clinton Township, MI
09/20/2018
Great job every time, very nice employees!
Friendly, professional employees and always a great job is done on my vehicle. My vehicle is always serviced in a timely manner. Thank you!

PJ
PAT J.
Buick Park Avenue
09/15/2018
Friendly Service
Bill and Steve Great and always make my visit very enjoyable.

RA
RON A.
Selfridge, MI
Jeep Liberty
09/07/2018
Quality Service
Always first class service, timely and cost effective. The PREMIER auto repair facility in this area for many years. Bill and his staff are first class in every way!!

TROY M.
Chrysler
09/01/2018
Very professional
Very kind and professional people quick service

TOM B.
Ram 2500
08/26/2018
After the oil change the dash message still says oil change required. Guess they forgot to reset it.

Lincoln MKZ
08/26/2018
Oil Change
Just my regular routine oil change. But it is always a pleasure working with Steve knowing the work will always be done right and the Mack Alger team always appreciates my business.