HR
HEATHER R.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/07/2018
I am thankful for the option to drop my car off after hours as it is most convenient for me. The free tire rotation service is wonderful. My car was ready early the next day.

DENNIS C.
Buick LeSabre
05/06/2018
'92 Buick
I depend on these guys to keep my old car running and they never disappoint. This time it was the brakes. They did a good job at a fair price so I am very satisfied.

Anonymous avatar
Jeep Patriot
05/01/2018
Quick friendly service
Firestone on Mack provided quality service in a timely manner on our older Jeep. They identified the issue quickly and hopefully we will be able to squeeze another few years out of the Jeep.

JIM B.
04/25/2018
Mack Alger never misses !
Nothing but the best when it comes to the service you and your vehicle receive at Mack Alger Firestone. If you haven't found the right repair shop for your car or truck look no further, they never disappoint !!

Anonymous avatar
Buick Regal
04/21/2018
Very good customer service. They are always very friendly and honest and get the work done in a timely manner.

LAWERNCE S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2018
Great Service!
I use this place regularly, always good service, being retired the long wait time is less important than it used too be. Cost is a little much ($3.95 to dispose of a tire), but that's my only complaint.

CP
CHLOE P.
Chrysler
04/03/2018
Great customer service.
Great service, always friendly and helpful.

DA
DON A.
Saturn VUE
03/29/2018
Excellent work at reasonable prices.
I would highly recommend Mack Alger Firestone to anyone that needs any type of car repairs.

DENNIS C.
Buick LeSabre
03/28/2018
1992 Buick
Always a positive experience when I visit Mack Alger. Hard to keep an old car like mine going but these guys do a great job. I appreciate them.

CLAUDIA/KEITH T.
Lincoln MKZ
03/18/2018
I took my car in for an oil change and asked that they check the whole car and they found everything was still in good condition. I felt that they gave me an honest review and did not charge me for unnecessary jobs.

CINDY T.
Lincoln MKZ
03/17/2018
Mack Alher Team
Steve took great care of me as always. Just an oil change and tire rotation but he is always a pleasure to deal with. They make you feel like family.

CINDY T.
Ford Edge
03/04/2018
Always a great experience
Steve took great of us again. Dropped the vehicle off and needed brake work and a new tensioner belt. All is good. Thanks for always making us feel like valued customers.

BW
BILL and jENNIFER W.
Cadillac CTS
02/23/2018
The courteous , honest service is top notch !

SG
STEVE G.
02/23/2018
Excellent Service!
Excellent customer service. Would recommend friends and family to come here !

ASHLEY S.
02/22/2018
Car fixed
I was in last week for multiple issues with my Ford Escape and they took care of me awesome. Car did have multiple problems they were fixed in 2 days .

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/16/2018
Friendly staff, good and timely service!

CP
CHLOE P.
02/16/2018
Great staff
Love coming here the staff is always friendly, and they work hard to get your car back in the shortest amount of time.

BL
BRAD L.
Ford Flex
02/08/2018
Quality Service
The staff there is knowledgeable and always provides in and out service.

Affordable and Reliable

Local to our St Clair Shores Business Community

MARY KAY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/05/2018
Excellent customer service
My son was on his way back to college, hit a pothole on the freeway, Needed his tire replaced in a hurry. He was back on the road in 90 mins! Thanks, Mack Alger Firestone!!

SR
SUSAN R.
01/31/2018
Another visit to Mack Alger Firestone with Great Service!
My daughter was home from college and needed the oil changed on her vehicle. The friendly folks at Mack Alger were able to get her vehicle's oil changed and back to us quickly, allowing a very busy young lady to attend to the other pressing matters she needed to cover before heading back to college!