Business Solutions

Mackin's Salmon Creek Auto Body

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CA
Christopher A.
11/04/2022
2011 Subaru Legacy
Quality repairs and professionalism are the reasons we chose Mackin’s, their customer service sealed the deal for us.

Debbi P.
06/17/2022
Minor body work
Work was completed very quickly once I got the car in to them.

Laura B.
05/21/2022
The BEST body shop
Monica was exceptional as well as the rest of the Mackin’s team. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else

Deborah C.
04/14/2022
My experience with this firm was excellent.
I was referred to Mackin's by my son who had taken our Extera there after a collision several years ago, and had also taken his Toyota Tacoma there as well....

Kristin M.
04/06/2022
Great communication and repair work
They do. Great job communicating how repairs are going and everything looks to be in great shape on the car.