Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RD
R D.
Elk Grove, CA
11/11/2017
Dealer wouldn't offer me the quote we agreed on
Went into dealer with a pre-agreed quote with 0% financing. We confirmed multiple times over text and e-mail with the salesperson to ensure that the quote she was giving was including the 0% financing deal from the manufacturer. We make an appointment to work with that salesperson (A), and when we arrive, she's not available. She hands us off to another salesperson (B), who refuses to give that quote with the 0% financing, saying that quote is only available with standard financing. He brings over the original salesperson A over, and then she says "yes that quote is only available with standard financing"! I show salesperson A the multiple e-mails and texts that she sent me confirming the quote with 0% financing, and she said "I apologize, I must've made a mistake." The manager would not honor the quote either, even though when we were texting, she mentioned the sales manager was right there with her. They tried to brush it off as a misunderstanding or a mistake, even though they confirmed multiple times that they could do that price with 0% financing. Either salesperson A was lying to me, or she was grossly negligent in reading her potential customer's requests. I wasted my afternoon driving to the dealer and talking with them. Horrible experience, and would never do business with Maita Mazda again.

DT
DAVID S T.
Dixon, CA
03/14/2016 Category: Sales
Sergey made the difference
Sergey was on top of things. Very quick with his email responses. No hassle... straight numbers. Made an appointment and was shown only the car I was looking for. I wish every car buying experience of my past would have been this way.

VS
VINCENT S.
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Nice people, attentive and courteous.
Have not had a bad experience.

NG
NICHOLAS G.
MAZDA MAZDA 6
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Waited for 40 minutes after appointment time
Walked in at my appointed time and was told to have a seat and an associate would be with me shortly. 40 minutes later, confused, I asked if someone can help me with my appointment and that I had been waiting for 40 minutes. The staff apologized because they thought I was a with another customer. Then proceeded to take care of my appointment.

JN
JOHNNY QUI N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
MAZDA CX-3
02/22/2016 Category: Sales
The friendly environment
This isn't a typical sales environment where sales people are blood sucking for sales. The people are friendly and everyone is very welcoming. They seem to support each other's success, which makes the customer feel more welcomed.

JASON F.
West Sacramento, CA
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Great care & communication
Excellent customer service from Ricky. Good communication with regular updates throughout the day on service progress. Shuttle service covers my area so no need to rent a car or arrange anything special.

GJ
GONZALEZ J.
SACRAMENTO, CA
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Overall Accommodating First Service
I had to wait two hours for an oil change and tire rotation service because of a busy day and time to contact my Mazda Maintenance Plan supplier. The first technician I worked with didn't offer to look further into my Mazda Maintenance Plan, so I had to make calls to my dealer to determine the next steps to take. Luckily, the technician accommodated me when I learned the next steps needed to cover my service. This step entailed technician calling the US Warranty Service Corporation. I came in for an appointment at 11 AM and finished by 1:20 PM. Thankfully, the manager acknowledged my too-long-of-a-wait time and shared with me steps that we can take to expedite my next service, including calling USWC prior to my visit to cover the service cost. He also offered a free full tank of gas during my next visit to help compensate for the elongated wait time. Overall, it was a long, but accommodating first service at Maita Mazda. I am more confident that the next service will be more timely and just as, if not more, helpful. Thank you in advance, Maita Mazda!

DA

CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA
MAZDA M3S
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Been here twice for oil changes, once when I moved from MN and again just recently. Both times I have been welcomed within 45 seconds, asked how I was doing and what can they do for me.

RK
ROBERT L K.
Rocklin, CA
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Personal care
It was a very busy day but took the time and effort to explain every step of the process

GC
GEOFFREY L C.
Yuba City, CA
MAZDA MAZDA6
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Replace parts and diagnose intermittent problem.
I had a difficult to explain problem and Zach went out of his way to understand the problem and help deal with Mazda. I really appreciate his effort. He truly went above and beyond. Thank you so much.

ROBERT LOUIS B.
Lincoln, CA
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Consistently Exceptional Service
Maita Mazda has won me over with exceptional service and attention to details. They treat their customers with care and respect. I have been so impressed with Maita Mazda, I purchased another vehicle for my wife.

LH
LORAINE H.
Grass Valley, CA
CX-3
02/16/2016 Category: Service
Very Helpful after rental car went missing!
Had ordered a rental car so could run around doing errands while car serviced as its a long drive for me to any dealership. Car apparently went missing! Very nice young man dropped me off at REI and picked me up when I said I had many appointments and little time. They mention more cars going to be available in the future. Only complaint I have is I was expecting to come back to a cleaner car. I would have gladly paid a bit more to have it vacuumed and spiffed out a bit One of my staff mention that's what they get when they take their new car in for service. Maybe just because they were rushing to get mine ready for me after the mix-up, but if not maybe offer that service to your clients. Had bunch of dogs hair in back from transporting a foster dog and that black carpet sure shows the hair. Love my CX-3 however !

RAUL M.
02/16/2016 Category: Service
employee very accomodating and cool
outstanding

SR
SCOTT FISHER R.
SANTA ROSA, CA
02/15/2016 Category: Sales
large inventory, very nice people who do not represent the usual car dealer type that most of us do not like
Ben was very nice and efficient but did not cut any corners on giving us a good experience and providing good information on the car we were buying. In addition, I was dealing with 5 dealerships and Maita always was the first to respond and was very accommodating.

PS
PAT S.
Fair Oaks, CA
02/13/2016 Category: Service
The customer is the center of attention. I received the best service ever from a service dept. at a dealership!
Dropped my car off at 7 am for 45K check up and recall procedure. Done by 10 am. In the meantime, I took a shuttle providing me a opportunity to shop, and was picked up by my service advisor at 10:30. Best service ever, Christian!

STEVE H.
MAZDA MAZDA5
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Your service manager Zach Carter, always going out of his way to take care of me, in a time of crisis.
Fantastic!!!

CHRISTINE M.
02/11/2016 Category: Service
My experience at Maita Mazda
I took my CX5 in for a recall item to be completed. I was quoted 1.5 hours and decided to wait. I had a nice cup of hot coffee there and had a nice place to wait with magazines and TV. They actually completed the work in 1/2 the time quoted. Overall a nice place to visit!

WD
WILLIAM D.
Antelope, CA
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Great experience!
Zack got everything going, kept the time frame, a great employee foe Maita!