Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Diane S.
Pollock Pines, CA
02/17/2018
Did not stand behind ToyotaCare Maintenance
I bought a Toyota Yaris IA in December 2017. We have been bringing it in for our ToyotaCare 2 year or 25,000 mile regular maintenance and when the light came on at 21,000 miles, we called to schedule an appointment with the dealer close to us. They said we have to pay! I called Maita to clear this up and they said we only get 3 instead of 5 regular maintenance check-ups and had me speak with the finance person who wanted me to buy an extended warranty. The manufacturer was no help saying that that this model is different. I feel this is completely dishonest and if it states 25,000 miles regular scheduled maintenance and the light comes on it should be covered! No one cared at Maita to help this senior citizen with this problem. They were condescending and blew me off!!!!

EC
Eating C.
Davis, CA
06/24/2017
AWFUL-THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY CAN GET
[THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY CAN GET AND NOTHING ELSE. BE SURE NOT TO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE IF IT'S NOT RELATED TO THEIR MONEY]

So last Saturday (06/03/2017) I purchased a car at Maita Toyota of Sacramento. I called one of the sales representative (Robert) the day before, telling him about the car I'm interested in, and we have scheduled a time to meet. I was late, by the time I arrived he was busy with another client. He told me somebody else would assist me, but I waited for almost half an hour and nobody came.

Eventually I called him again, this time he asked Chay to help me out. I've already discussed with Robert about a specific used car, but he didn't say a word about the car to Chay. So a lot of time was wasted because Chay took me to look at the new cars at first, and later couldn't find the specific car I asked for. I waited under the sun the whole time. IF THEY KNEW I WAS COMING, THEY SHOULD HAVE PREPARED THE CAR KEY AND KNOWN WHERE THE CAR WAS PARKED.

I rented a car to go to Sacramento and the rate was timed hourly, so I was quite unhappy with all the time wasted. After I decided to buy the car, I found out I had to return my rented car to Davis before 7 pm. But a finance representative insisted that I should sign the paperwork and pay the money right away (it was like 6:30 pm). He was very unfriendly, and didn't even try to understand my situation. I FELT LIKE ALL HE CARED WAS THE MONEY. HIS SERVICE WAS AWFUL. I signed every paperwork in a rush, and didn't even know what I was signing. (Like there was a lot of service fees that the sales didn't tell me beforehand, I only found this out when I was at home checking what I signed) And eventually, I was fined an expensive fee because I returned the car late.

After I signed the check, I told the unfriendly guy that I just transferred my money from saving account to checking account, so it might take a few days to process. He said a firm "NO" to me right away, and insisted that the money has to be cashed on Monday. I understand the situation, but he should have said it in a more polite way. Of course I've prepared enough money in my account before buying it and I'll definitely pay, but his attitude was like HE JUST WANTED THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND HE CARED NOTHING ELSE. I HATE THIS.

I have been searching for cars for a while, and their service is the worst comparing to other companies. I've sent the above issues to the service department, but apparently they said it's the business of sales department, and they forwarded the email for me, but I never got a response. So they are fairly quick about the sales and finance department (because that's how they earn money), but when it comes to customer service, you're not gonna hear back from them forever. So be sure not to have an issue with them, because the customer service is useless.

KJ
Kyman J.
03/20/2017
Good but wasn't Great.
For the most part my service experience was very good. I brought a car in for recall work. I was met by Mark which greeted me as I pulled into the service area. I was checked in very quickly. Mark asked if I'd like to have them perform their multi point inspection at no cost. I agreed. I picked up the car after it was completed with no other issues. However, I looked through the receipt with the work performed. The section with the multi point inspection listed some items of note such as: dirty air filter and missing cabin filter. These are not major issues but could have been brought to my attention to be addressed. I had to purchase these filters from an auto parts store and took care of it myself. Now, I find that the washer fluid is pretty much empty. Yet another issue that should have been found with the inspection. I see missed opportunities to take care of my car and it's a shame.

AA
Alison A.
Folsom, CA
11/26/2016
Maita toyota will recommend
Very pleased with my purchase of a 2017 sienna. Mariah Swenson at Maita toyota, she nogoshiated with me over the phone and text. Was the best car sale experience I ever had, so pleased with my new ride. Got loads of discounts as well. Super super smooth transaction. And Mario in finance added absolutely no pressure, was a very pleasant experience. Will definitely recommend

EP
EDGARDO P.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Maita Subaru supervisor stepped it up . Zack was his name
I was at the wrong service department on my part . But Zack saved the day .

JESUS M.
North Highlands, CA
TOYOTA 4WD TACOMA
03/04/2016 Category: Service
Service technician was condescending!
Left him a message, he never called back!

RK
RITA HUSPEN K.
Sutter Creek, CA
TOYOTA RAV4
2016 RAV4 purchase
Mehdi (sales) and Kal (finance) went above-and-beyond to make sure I was happy with my new car...and I am!

CF
CARLA F.
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/27/2016 Category: Service
I trust Maita and would not take my Prius elsewhere for service. About 6 weeks ago, I came in to have a new tire repaired. I had recently purchased a set of tires at Maita. The repair was done quickly and at no cost to me .

JUSTIN P C.
TOYOTA COROLLA
Great experience!
When I first contacted Maita, I was redirected to Kathy. She's amazing! She answered all of my questions considering I'm a first time car buyer. When I met her in person, she made my overall purchase experience a great one. She was patient and personable. She made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. She was very respectful to my parents who were there giving me their moral support. Sami in financing was a soft-spoken and respectful person. He also answered all of my questions regarding the financing of the car and made sure that I understood all of the finance jargon. He was also very respectful towards my parents. Kathy and Sami surely made my experience at Maita a great one! They are both assets to the company and I would highly recommend Maita because of them!

Justin C.

LAWRENCE D M.
Fair Oaks, CA
TOYOTA RAV4
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Prompt service...professional but personal...customer "friendly".
My only concern is the "quick quack" car wash coupon. This cheesy, low-rent option diminishes the professionalism of the service experience. This dealership needs an on-site car washing station to complement the entire car buying, maintenance, owning relationship.

BD
BRYN D.
Elk Grove, CA
TOYOTA COROLLA
02/26/2016 Category: Service
Great experience!
My experience was all positive and I'm so appreciative of all of Justan's help with my car.

JAMES D B.
Lathrop, CA
LEXUS LS430
Great Service Advisors
They are always available to review the work performed. And are patient, courteous and make it easy to conduct your business.

LANA L M.
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/25/2016 Category: Sales
Nice folks!
It's a nice place to buy a car - seems pricier than other places but the service is worth it.

AJ C M.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 2WD
employees
from the drive in to the drive out ..the experience was handled by professional employees even ur shuttle drives r fun.. luis needed to contact me several times and was very nice each time he told me it would be more money...

IO
IDELL J O.
TOYOTA MATRIX
02/25/2016 Category: Sales
Very pleasant
Well organized, clean, professional feeling, and complete. No pressure. This will be my go to place in the future.

CT
COLUMBUS T.
Roseville, CA
TOYOTA PRIUS PLUG-IN
Excellent Customer Care Representatives
Excellent customer care was provided from the time I arrived until the time I departed.

MT
MICHAEL T.
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/24/2016 Category: Service
The place was very clean, including the bathroom. Everyone looked professional and had smiles on their faces.
Very professional, nice polite made sure explained was being done to my car and when the extra parts needed explained that as well.

MICHELLE C.

PG
PAUL G.
TOYOTA TACOMA
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and professional work service.
Very satisfied with customer service, very friendly and service work excellent.