KY
Kay Y.
Mercury Mystique
07/27/2021
Well done πŸ‘Œ
Requested tasks done in reasonable time frame with a smile 😊

FM
Frank M.
Longwood, FL
07/26/2021
Fast, reliable and great customer service.
Great local business that is not a huge chain. Dependable and reliable customer service. Always responsive and expedient. Won’t use anyone else.

FF
Frank F.
07/22/2021
New Tires for 2017 Outback
After 44,000 miles the tread on the original Bridgestone tires was getting worn. Since they were 40,000 mile tires I have to say I got my money's worth. Could have bought another set of Bridgestones at Costco; but, I wanted to support a local business and get something made in the USA. The tires I bought from Maitland Tire seem to be at least adequate replacements for the Bridgestones: they are 60,000 mile tires and are rated for 150 mph, about twice as fast as the car's cruising speed. Also, the ratings from Consumer Reports gave them a good grade in resisting hydroplaning. That's a big item to consider in Florida.

It's way too early to say how the tires stack up against the original equipment; but at this point I am optimistic.The sales and technical people at Maitland Tire were easy to work with and the tires that I bought from them were less expensive than new Bridgestones would have been.

Sam W.
07/21/2021
Making an appointment and getting out within less than an hour was a true joy.

MO
Mike O.
Orlando, FL
07/15/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
What I love about Maitland Tire Company is there are no surprises. My car's oil was changed, the tires were rotated, and the work was done on time and as expected. Thanks, guys!

HM
holly m.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Great!
Great place for almost any car repair; very personable service.

Mike C.
Lake Mary, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
Quality work!
The guys are always polite, professional. Quality work too. Great shop!

FB
Fred B.
Subaru Legacy
07/14/2021
Competent and honest. Very friendly to boot.
Five plus

VH
Valerie H.
Orlando, FL
07/13/2021
I was able to get an appointment early the next morning when I called. Prompt service. Friendly environment.

jeff m.
Casselberry, FL
07/12/2021
Quick and fair.
About an hour to change 4 pickup truck tires. Very pleasant experience.

Richard B.
Oviedo, FL
Kia Sedona
07/08/2021
Outstanding Service!
As usual, got some more great, outstanding service at Maitland Tire today. Needed an oil change, air in the tires and an oil filter. They serviced my van quickly and I was on my way. I highly recommend Maitland Tire for all of your automotive needs.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

candi h.
Melbourne, FL
Volkswagen Passat
07/08/2021
Great Service!
Had a very low tire while in an unfamiliar area and this company took care of me! I even got to take a nap in the waiting room while hours away from home.

Nissan Murano
As advertised
First time client at Maitland Tire. No appointment, but they quoted 2 hours of work ahead of me. They delivered my vehicle (oil & oil filter change) 30 min earlier than promised.

Joanne P.
Winter Park, FL
Nissan Murano
Support Small Businesses
When there is an excellent local business, I like to support it. I have bought two sets of tires here and will buy my next set. It has friendly, efficient employees and the service is quick. Picked up a roofing nail and stopped by. My tire was inspected and fixed while I waited.

Jonah S.
Lexus GS 350
Flat tire
Quick/efficient service ran by great people