juan m.
Winter Park, FL
04/07/2021
Awesome service
Much appreciate the attention to detail and prompt solution to my flat tire. I felt I was in profesional hands all the time

Skip M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Acura MDX
04/05/2021
Tire repair
I appreciated how fast they got me in and out. Not the first time there and would recommend and return myself.

Orlando, FL
Audi S6
04/03/2021
Great Experience
Friendly folks. Fair pricing. Prompt service.

Michelle B.
04/02/2021
Family feel
I’ve been unlucky considering the amount of times I am in need of tire repairs, however, every visit to this shop makes me feel like I’m in good hands.

I typically am nervous about any type of car work, but the last time I felt comfortable enough to simply drop the car off and walk back home. I knew it was in good hands and is just nice to have peace of mind when I have other things to do. Really will miss this place when I relocate.

04/01/2021
Great work at very competitive prices!
Excellent work by honest experienced professionals. Skip the dealers and big name expensive repair shops!

Melvin C.
Apopka, FL
04/01/2021
Outstanding
Very professional, courteous, service from guys you can trust ( not trying to take You a ride).
They take appointments Or dropped off.

Chevrolet Corvette
03/31/2021
Took care of my tire issue immediately and also addressed an impending brake problem. Very professional and explained everything to me.

AK
Alan K.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/31/2021
Great service and good advice.

Brian M.
03/29/2021
Great service at an affordable price
Maitland Tire is a throw back to the neighborhood garages we all grew up with. The service is fast and affordable.

Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/27/2021
Great local spot
Responsive service for flat tires and such. They text you when done.

Mike R.
03/26/2021
Small Town Feel, Dealership Service...
Maitland Tire is locally owned and operated by Troop 105’s former scoutmaster who does so much for our community. That being said, their mechanics are top notch and prices are quite reasonable.
While it doesn’t have a huge waiting room and free food and drinks, it does have real neighbors who care about you AND your family. I feel safe and secure with their service on our Chevy, Subaru and Chrysler. If you are hungry, you are mere steps away from a multitude of restaurants and fast food establishments.
I like to shop where I know it benefits the community and my Church. I also like to know the bill hasn’t been padded with extra items to build someone’s quota.
Thanks Rob and crew for your support and for watching over our vehicles.

Adriane S.
Casselberry, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/24/2021
Quality care
Our cars are always taken care of when we bring them here!

bonita h.
Ram Pickup
03/23/2021
Very helpful and friendly.
Very helpful and friendly! Will go back for other services.

Jessica F.
Casselberry, FL
03/23/2021
Staff was professional, friendly, and efficient.

NI
Nidia I.
Lexus GX
03/19/2021
Had a flat tire took care of it in a timely fashion