Latest Review about 1 hour ago

tony m.
Porsche Cayenne
08/04/2021
Went in for a patch and left with a 4 tire purchase
Quick, responsive, and friendly. I came to this location to get my tire patched and left with a purchase of 4 new tires that will be in next week.. I was very happy with the level of service that I received and made my purchase as a result.

AD
alicson d.
Sanford, FL
08/03/2021
Quick service.
Was able to fix my flat quickly. Good price too.

CO
charles o.
08/02/2021
Totally different repair shop experience
Most of us hate to bring our car in to a repair shop, because once your car is on the lift they try to scare you in to making hundreds of dollars in additional repairs. So I was guarded when I brought my car in for an alignment, even though a good friend recommended I go thereโ€ฆ And am I glad he did. I was in and out in under an hour, no up-sell of any kind, and they even had a comfortable lounge to wait in. All in all a totally different and pleasant car repair experience.

KY

FM
Frank M.
Longwood, FL
07/26/2021
Fast, reliable and great customer service.
Great local business that is not a huge chain. Dependable and reliable customer service. Always responsive and expedient. Wonโ€™t use anyone else.

FF
Frank F.
07/22/2021
New Tires for 2017 Outback
After 44,000 miles the tread on the original Bridgestone tires was getting worn. Since they were 40,000 mile tires I have to say I got my money's worth. Could have bought another set of Bridgestones at Costco; but, I wanted to support a local business and get something made in the USA. The tires I bought from Maitland Tire seem to be at least adequate replacements for the Bridgestones: they are 60,000 mile tires and are rated for 150 mph, about twice as fast as the car's cruising speed. Also, the ratings from Consumer Reports gave them a good grade in resisting hydroplaning. That's a big item to consider in Florida.

It's way too early to say how the tires stack up against the original equipment; but at this point I am optimistic.The sales and technical people at Maitland Tire were easy to work with and the tires that I bought from them were less expensive than new Bridgestones would have been.

Sam W.
07/21/2021
Making an appointment and getting out within less than an hour was a true joy.

MO
Mike O.
Orlando, FL
07/15/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
What I love about Maitland Tire Company is there are no surprises. My car's oil was changed, the tires were rotated, and the work was done on time and as expected. Thanks, guys!

HM
holly m.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Great!
Great place for almost any car repair; very personable service.

Mike C.
Lake Mary, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
Quality work!
The guys are always polite, professional. Quality work too. Great shop!

FB
Fred B.
Subaru Legacy
07/14/2021
Competent and honest. Very friendly to boot.
Five plus

VH
Valerie H.
Orlando, FL
07/13/2021
I was able to get an appointment early the next morning when I called. Prompt service. Friendly environment.

jeff m.
Casselberry, FL
07/12/2021
Quick and fair.
About an hour to change 4 pickup truck tires. Very pleasant experience.

Richard B.
Oviedo, FL
Kia Sedona
07/08/2021
Outstanding Service!
As usual, got some more great, outstanding service at Maitland Tire today. Needed an oil change, air in the tires and an oil filter. They serviced my van quickly and I was on my way. I highly recommend Maitland Tire for all of your automotive needs.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

candi h.
Melbourne, FL
Volkswagen Passat
07/08/2021
Great Service!
Had a very low tire while in an unfamiliar area and this company took care of me! I even got to take a nap in the waiting room while hours away from home.