ST
Stan T.
12/07/2018
Courteous, professional, knowledgeable and honest
We’ve been using Manlius Motors for many years now and will continue to do so. Brian and his crew always provides quality work.

EN
Ed N.
Cazenovia, NY
Volvo V60 Cross Country
Very helpful
Had a problem with a tire---nail in the tread causing a leak. MMW was able to fix the tire with a minimum. wait that saved me a round trip of 30 miles.

Brad H.
Honda Fit
The best !!
Brian and his staff are the best!!! Fair honest and always go out of their way to take care of my family’s cars!!!

Kirkville, NY
12/06/2018
Friendly knowledgeable great service
I’ve been talking my cars here for years and I have always had exceptional service

GC
Greg C.
Mazda CX-5
12/05/2018
Happy
Honest work. Trusted advice over the years. Competitive prices.
You need to set up others in my family as I am getting texts for them when their cars are there. Yesterday was my son Max. Before was my wife, Lee. Get their cells so you can contact them when their cars are in.

DT
Don T.
Saturn VUE
12/04/2018
Consistent
Work was done as requested, completed when promised, and at a reasonable cost. Thank you for the great service!

Amanda S.

John M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/29/2018
New tires
Trustworthy people, great service all with fair prices

Kathy S.
Fayetteville, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
11/28/2018
Repeat Customer
Very happy with the service at Manlius Motor Works!!!

EB
Erin B.
Fayetteville, NY
11/28/2018
Last minute appointment
Thank-you Manlius Motor works for being so accommodating! I appreciate your honesty when it comes to genuinely needed repairs and the timeliness in which they get done!

Jeff P.
Suzuki SX4
11/26/2018
Quick work on an unscheduled drop off
Had a sort of emergency and left the car with a note on Sunday night. Monday they had my tire fixed and I'm back in action.

SI
Shawna I.
Canastota, NY
Nissan Rogue
11/21/2018
Outstanding Service
I would like to give kudos to Manlius Motorworks for taking care of my vehicle needs. They explain everything that I might need and don’t try to talk me into anything I don’t. Very professional and being a female and dealing with cars they have completely earned my trust!!

NA
Nicholas A.
Volkswagen Passat
11/19/2018
Dependable
Always do a good job in a timely fashion and a fair price

Brian H.
11/18/2018
New Tires
Great service. As always

Donald S.
11/17/2018
60,000 mile checkup
We have taken our cars to MMW for over 16 years. The 60,000 mile checkup for our Subaru was done completely and got a fair price.

AG
Andrew G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Andrew
Excellent, professional-service-fast, friendly and quality work. Thank you Manlius Motor Works! 😊

ES
Evan S.
Syracuse, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/16/2018
I've trusted Manlius Motor Works with service on any vehicle I've ever owned. Everything from a Honda Civic to a Subaru STI. From engine work to tire mounting and balancing. Service is always phenomenal and the quality of work always meets my expectations. I will continue to recommend Brian and his staff to family and friends.

MA
Marc A.
11/16/2018
Sarah was professional and a pleasure to work with. She made sure I was informed and satisfied with the work done on my car.

Jim A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business was very supportive and kept him well informed. They did a good job.

Jane F.
Acura RDX
11/14/2018
Great service and friendly employees
The service at Manlius Motor Works is always done in a timely manner with reliable and friendly employees. Making an appointment helps both you and MMW. I fully believe they are always honest with you as far as what work really needs to be done.