KK
Kelly K.
Chittenango, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
01/18/2021
Great service you can trust!
I took my car there to check the brakes because they were making noises. They cleaned around the bricks took off all the tires and said the brakes were absolutely perfect but they cleaned them off anyway. Very appreciated that they took care of me in a respectable trustworthy manner. Will never take my car anywhere else

Kate B.
01/16/2021
The customer service here is superior. You really feel taken care of. They fixed my vehicle perfectly .

GM

AD
Anthony D.
01/14/2021
14 escape
MMW team did a thorough check of our vehicle that was sitting for a while. They came up with priority list of what had to be done and could wait. They helped us balance safety and budget.

SY
Siobham Y.
Fayetteville, NY
Mazda CX-5
01/09/2021
Hardworking honest company
Manlius Motor Works was extremely helpful in servicing our vehicle. They were honest about what needed to be done, they didn’t try to sell us things we didn’t need, they were quick and very friendly. As a young woman, it can be challenging to go to the mechanics not knowing much about cars. I fear a lot of people tend to take advantage of that lack of knowledge, but not Manlius Motor Works. They were upfront and honest with me, and I truly appreciate it!

EH
Ed H.
Cadillac DTS
01/08/2021
Great service and honest
Love Manlius Motor Works!

Somerville, MA
01/07/2021
Professional
Prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly

AC
Adam C.
01/07/2021
Helpful Staff
Great service for a fair price with no pressure for upselling on unnecessary services.

AV
Anthony V.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/05/2021
Very Accommodating
Got myself in a pickle by letting my inspection lapse right before a trip. Called MMW and it was no prob. They got me right in and I was on my way.

CN
Christoper N.
Jamesville, NY
01/01/2021
Excellent Service!
Friendly, honest, competent staff, and they've never tried to "sell" me any service that hasn't been necessary for my service. Highly recommend!

PF

GM
Greg M.
12/30/2020
Highly Recommended
Brian runs his shop and a very personable and professional manner and always stands behind his work. We have been taking our vehicles to MMW for nearly 20 years.

GG
George G.
Fayetteville, NY
12/30/2020
Couldn't be better
They do what needs to be done in a timely manner. Communication with the customer is one of their strong points.
Thanks for taking care of me and my vehicles

Robin W.
Jeep Compass
12/24/2020
Car Repair
Can't say enough! Best vehicle repair shop around! They go above and beyond to serve their customers!

AD
Anthony D.
12/20/2020
Friendly staff. Quality work. Reasonably priced.
They do a great job diagnosing the problem and then providing solutions. If there are multiple options to fix the problem they provide them to you and sometimes the best solution is not the most expensive.