Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5rating 3.7272727rating 3.7272727
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Great service.

Jessie P.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Lack of dependable service. There is nothing great or even good about Manly service.
Today is Monday, January 14, 2019, at 10:57 a.m. A few minutes ago I got in my 2004 Hyundai to drive to Raley's Grocery (5-10 minutes from my house depending on the traffic) and as I turned into the parking lot the "CHECK RADIATOR" sign came on and the temperature gage on my car begin to move toward HIGH. I immediately came home and telephoned Manly. The female that answered the phone could not find me in their computer even though I spelled my first and last name, gave her my phone number and all the details about my car - year, make, color, etc. When she finally located me, she said she would have someone else call me back. My horrible experience with Manly the last two weeks has been something NO ONE should ever experience.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi, Jessie,

Thank you for speaking with me.  Per your direction, we did not bring you a new Hyundai Santa Fe for your use the next two days while we re-inspect and make necessary corrections to your Elantra.  Instead, we picked up your vehicle and I will personally oversee its repair and call you with an update tormorrow.  We appreciate all of your past business.

Sincerely,

Bob Jacinto
707-535-1141

VM
Valerie M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Since I have purchased my Santa Fe,I have received wonderful service.So Happy to have purchased from Manley HYUNDAI.

Julie C.

TH
Thomas H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Take-in counter and garage
The service at both the take-in counter and in the garage is excellent

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair and service
Service was prompt and as discussed.

GC
Gala C.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
title cannot be blank
people seem nice but a simple problem seems out of reach to the professional service people
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi, Gala,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding the squeaking brake issue when backing up in your 2018 Hyundai Elantra.  As we discussed, stop in any afternoon at your convenience and I will drive with you to hear the noise.  Please call my number below prior to your visit to ensure that I am in the office as I want to handle this for you personally.

We appreciate your business.

Bob Jacinto

Great attitude and service

GM
Gary M.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
We waited for our car to be serviced and was kept informed about our wait time. Nice TV in waiting area!

LV
Landon V.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Love Manly Hyundai
The reasons are clear; good people, excellent service, and strong coffee.

WH
Ward H.
Boonville, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Love the kona
Love my kona. Its cool looking and super fun to drive. This dealership has also been good to me.

12/22/2018 Category: Service
oil changge
When they found the rats nest in my air filter! For an oil change That is good service but then they went beyond to tell me how to repell the rat and showed me a recommendation for a spray on amazon Great !

KD
Katherine D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent. I am very confident in the service they provided.

Petaluma, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/21/2018 Category: Service
what needs improving
Shuttle driver needs re-training. Rarely uses two hands on wheel. Enters xpwy in heavy traffic with only one hand on wheel. At times drives with left hand only palm down on wheel at 7'oclock position. Other times has both hands lightly resting on horizontal mass of wheel hub which is aiming, but not steering vehicle, other times makes turns with palm up on inside of wheel--an oft-written no-no. At xpwy speeds in #1 lane with bus to right side in #2 lane was following 2 car lengths behind a large van--not safe by any means. Summed up: driver has no means of coping if emergency handling is required. He's putting his life and those of your customers at risk. Nice enough person--but if it were my dealership, I'd get him re-trained pronto.

JV
Julie V.
Redwood Valley, CA
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service team
Worked hard to get everything up to par, I feel much safer on the road.

2017 Hyundai Azera
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service recommended several things to be done which would prolong the live of the vehicle. Glad they discussed this with me.

AW
Alanna W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The gals in Hyuandai service dept are GREAT!
It has been my experience the repairs frequently take 2x longer than quoted, but maybe that is because I have one of those new Ionics. But, the 2 ladies that work the service desk are always friendly, accommodating, and keep me updated on the schedule. Thanks!

Ruby B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
TIME
Being able to get in and out in a timely manner was fabulous.

PP
Paul P.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean, good coffee
Manly Hyundai service was clean, inviting and a great latte machine. The service was prompt and Laura was good and followed up.

Michele M.