Overall Rating 3.9285729/5Overall Rating 3.9285729/5Overall Rating 3.9285729/5rating 3.9285729rating 3.9285729
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

FT

Sonoma, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Organized, friendly, knowledgeable
I bought my car from another local dealer. Service was impossible. Unorganized, no time to be nice and friendly, unpleasant experience. I was DELIGHTED with Manly and would not take my car anywhere else. Have been using Manly for several years and always the same wonderful feeling. It is like having friends in my car dealership❣️❣️❣️👏👏👏

Linda,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and the 5 Star Rating.  We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to assisting you for years to come.  When it comes time to upgrade to a new Hyundai we will be sure to make your introduction to the sales team.

YC
Yazmin C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very good!!
I purchased my car here and brought it in for a recall. Everything went smoothly, quick and easy. The waiting area was nice and they had free coffee (always a plus). Picked up my car right before they closed and everything was perfect.

Yazmin,

Thank you for the kind comments and the 5 Star Rating!  We look forward to assisting you on your next service visit.

Best Regards,

BC
Brenda C.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Manly did a wonderful job fixing the recalls on my car in a timely manner! A+++++

Brenda,

Thank you for the kind comments and for the great 5 Star Rating!  We look forward to assisting you with your Sonata on your next visit.

L
L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Manly Hyundai comes thru on EV Services
Not easy for them, in sure, as the KONA EV is so new — but they pulled it off, out me in a loaner and were super helpful. Laura at the service desk and service manager Bob were great to work with
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Landpaths for your bushiness and all you do for our community.  Thank you for your patience and enjoy your beautiful Kona!

KW
Kim W.
Sebastopol, CA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Respect
A great experience. Our sales person was very respectful.

Kim,

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and we look forward to assisting you on your next service visit.

LW
Laura W.
Healdsburg, CA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Really nice & very helpful employees.
Scheduling, communication and service was great and went smooth. I was disappointed that my car was returned dirty, they did not wash the car like they did last time.

Laura,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.  Our lot attendant was out that day, but whenever you are in the area between Monday thru Friday drop by between 8-4 and we will get your car washed  -- you don't need to wait until your next service.  Thanks again for taking the time to complete the survey.

RE
Rose E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
rose
Was pleased with the service and the people were very friendly

Rose,

Thank you for the kind comments and the 5 Star Rating!  Enjoy your Elantra and we look forward to assisting you on your next visit.

DV
Damon V.
Windsor, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Easy online appointment and very efficient at the dealership.

Damon,

Thanks for allowing us to service your Ionic.  Thank you as well for the 5 Star Rating!  If you ever need a shuttle ride, you can schedule that as well when you make your appointment on-line.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
They were so helpful, professional and quick! Thank you to Laura and the mechanic (Carla?, a woman with long, dark hair). They really changed my opinion after some not-so-great visits to this dealership's service department.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 Star Rating!  We are very pleased that we were able to "step up" our game this visit.  Laura and Karlee are committed to honesty, quality and timeliness for each of our customers.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Elantra.

Ana M.
Cloverdale, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE

Ana,

Thanks so much for the 5 Star Rating!  We really appreciate you trusting us with the care of your Tucson.

Maria De Jesus C.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t help with my issue and said they will charge me to fix it when I’m under warranty
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I just left you a voice mail regarding the repair of your horn.  I would like hear more about that concern and also explain the steps in the warranty approval process, so we can get your horn repaired as soon as possible.  Please call me directly at the number below.

GM
Gary M.
very good service
always gets done on time

Gary,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great 5 Star Rating!  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Sonata on your next visit.

KD
Karen D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Friendly
I was getting the Spring Service Special. It was done in less than and hour, and the Service Advisor Laura Stout was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Karen,

Thank you for the kind comments and the 5 Star Rating!  Laura is 100% committed to your complete satisfaction each and every visit.  She takes customer satisfaction personally and you can depend on her!  We look forward to assisting you with your Elantra on your next visit.

David D.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
service
have always been treated well

Claudine S.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Service
Work done in a timely manner. Great place to sit and read and have a cup of coffee and smiling faces at the service desk.

Claudine,

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating.  We are very pleased that your visit was comfortable and the repair was completed on time.  Enjoy your Tucson and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Lyle M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area comfortable and clean.
The check in was helpful because I wasn't sure what items on the maintenance schedule were needed. Laura provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. I was pleased to learn of the shuttle service though I didn't take advantage of it this time. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the car had been vacuumed and washed, a nice bonus.

Lyle,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the 5 Star Rating! For you convenience, you can make an appointment on-line and request a shuttle ride as well.  Again, thank you for your business and the kind comments.

LG
Lori G.
Angwin, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner

Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a special thanks for the 5 Star Rating and the kind comments.  See you on your next visit!

Healdsburg, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Rhis place is terrible.
About as bad as it gets.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your disappointment.  I would like to speak with you personally to hear all of your concerns, provide any additional information you need and discuss how we can resolve these issues for you in the future.  You business and input is very important to us.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

David B.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Hopefully Better This Time
After the drain plug dropped out following the last loil change, the time arranging for a tow to another dealership, and a half day waiting, I had faith this experience would be much improved.
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

David,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding the problem related to you previous oil change.  I really appreciate you spending the time to share your concerns.  Although there are no concerns regarding this most recent service, please feel free to contact me directly with any future questions.  Finally, thank you for allowing us to service your Elantra.