4.5

Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5rating 4.0000029
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
very poor communication
just about impossible to reach anyone in the service department. left multiple messages and got no return phone call. finally I refused to leave a message and insisted that someone in the service department take the call. then they scheduled an appointment for the next week....but that was a month after parts were supposedly ordered and there was no communication during that month.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I will be reaching out to you to discuss the details and see if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.  I apologize for your experience.

CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the experience with me.  I noted your account as discussed and hope to see you for your next service visit.  Thank you again.

Redwood Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The worst service department I've ever dealt with in my entire life
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

I am so sorry for the experience.  I will reach out to you and discuss the issues.  I want to find some way to make it up to you.   Thank you so much for your feedback and I will be addressing the issues.

Rohnert Park, CA
Sonata
Everything / Everyone went great and as expected 5⭐️

Thank you!

MA
Mohammed A.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, fast and efficient.
Very welcoming team and very great customer service
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.   We look forward to your nextt service visit.

Claudine S.
Great Mechanics and Reception
Friendly reception, reasonable wait time

Needs some Changes
The mechanical service was great as usual. Problem is that when they washed my car I had to clean up all kinds of spots off paint and side mirrors when I get home. Plus the driver's seat back was changed and my odometer reading I like was changed and my headlights that I keep on all the time were off. I will not let them wash my car again as this is the second time this has happened.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback.   I will be reaching out to you to discuss the service visit and the cleanliness of the vehicle.   I apologize you did not recieve a 5 Star service experience and will do what I can to resolve any concerns or issues.     Thank you again for your review.

CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much Claudine.   I have added the note on your account as discussed on our phone call.  I look forrward to meeting you in person on your next visit.   Thank you again for your feedback and taking the time to let us know where we need to improve.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2019 Category: Service
helpful staff
Laura is always helpful. Service is professionally done.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review!   We look forward to your next service visit.

San Rafael, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department!!!
Been to the other dealerships in my area for service and Manly’s Hyundai is by far the best! All the employees were extremely professional and helpful.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much!   We strive to be the best.    l look forward to meeting you on your next service visit.

Chris Grate

Red Bluff, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Tammy was rude when I checked in and out and did not explain anything. When my car was returned there was oil/grease all over my door and steering wheel and inside windshield
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I will be reaching out to you to discuss the service visit.     Thank you for your feedback.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my 8000 mile maintenance. Unfortunately, the navigation system screen issue turning black has not been dealt with.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  If you can contact me at 707-545-8220 I'd like to discuss the screen issue and get it resolved.     Thank you again.

Mark M.
Sonoma, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jose was great to work with
Jose was great to work with.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Mark!    We look forward to your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Had few issues taken care of with maintenance warranty
Awesome service.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you!  We strive to get every guest a 5-Star experience.   We look forward to your next service visit so we can get you a 5-Star service experience.   Thank you again for your feedback.

LC
Lisa C.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it.

BA
Brian A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, but lacks snacks
Upon entering into the Hyundai dealership, I was greeted with smiles and kindness. They serviced my vehicle with apsalut professionalism. The only problem I have is that there was no snacks, but the over price food in the vending machine. (If you call if food)
There was a coffee or hot chocolate machine, which is nice, but have some cookies out or something.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback Brian,  I will be looking into get some snacks out here very soon.

James R.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Laura Stout customer service
Laura Stout is terrific!
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you James, I'll make sure Laura sees your review.   Thank you again for your feedback.   Next visit we will strive to get you a 5-Star service experience.

Susan C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Manly Hyundai
Was happy that they went over service warranty with me but am unable to recommend Buying a car from Manly to anybody. I. Do love my Tucson though

Manly Hyundai
Not recommend Manly to anybody
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Hi, Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I fully respect what I have been told about your feelings regarding a past bad experience.  I was unable to reach you by phone and I would like to hear your thoughts on your most recent visit to our service department regarding treatment by the Service Advisor, timeliness and quality of repair.  If I can, I would also like to assist you with issues regarding your waranty.  Please contact me at your convenience.

Best Regards,

BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Hi, Sue,

Thanks so much for taking time to come visit with me this morning.  I am very glad I got to hear from your personally.  I will get you the information discussed a.s.a.p. and appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule.  We need comments like our to continue to improve.  Please call me directly with any other concerns.  Let's Go A's!

Best Regards,

Sebastopol, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
We are on our 5th Hyundai and there will definitely be a 6th! Reliable service, good customer service - a win-win.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the review!

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Had to go back a second time, they found a smell in the air vent, had a leak, but all is good now!! Thank you !!!
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for your review.  I am happy we got the leak resolved.   We look forward to your next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Getting parts in a timely manor was a major problem
👎
BOB J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey as all customer feedback is important.  I left you a voice mail and would like to review what I found in researching your repair.  I look forward to answering all your concerns personally.

Regards,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Service at Manly
Service Dept. was very professional and helpful.
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We look forward to your next service visit.

Renee C.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
good communication
keep in contact and work was done in a timely manner. very pleasant
CHRIS M G. from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.