Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5rating 3.2857143rating 3.2857143
Overall Rating 1.57143/5rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service desk
I was promised service would be done within a certain time period & within my available time frame that day. It was done as promised.

VM
Valerie M.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service
Took car in for a service and got it back with in the hr. Thank you Manley .

Novato, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good price for work done.

SE
Stephen E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
service at Manly Hyundai
Excellent service. Friendly staff.

MJ
Mary J.
Willits, CA
05/07/2018
Service people are RUDE, & NO Explanation !
Hi- I apologize for the delay in writing my review, but i brought my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe in for an oil change, tire rotation, & 40k mile service... i also asked specifically for them to check the spare tire status.
When they called me up to the service desk (i waited there) i asked for, and recieved a discount that i had read about on a flyer i had recently received in the mail...(thank you!:-) I asked if there were any service issues I should know about, the blonde lady cashier didn’t even look at me or the paperwork, and said something like: ‘they would’ve already told you if there had been something to tell me...’rather rudely... i asked her if they had looked at my spare tire, and where it was? ( i hoestly don’t know where it is...) & she basically ignored me & just grabbed the paperwork from the customer behind me & began to ring him up... i was fuming, but i was also exhausted, because of recent surgery and that day’s doctors appointments, plus the 2 hour drive each way from my home, i let it go, but i certainly WILL NOT RETURN.... It’s NOT the first time the service people have been rude, they have contined their personal conversations in front of me for longer than a couple of minutes, avoided answering my questions, and just been basically rude. I had a completely different experience at the parts counter, However, And the managers in sales seemed nice, but unable to do anything about the service department. Oh well, i will just take my business to Eureka or Petaluma...
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback, certainly not the service experience we strive for. I do see you picked up the vehicle when the Service Department was closed. Your concerns will be adressed with the staff. Thank you.

Maria H.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very efficient
I took my car for service and they were pretty quick and they explained to me that everything was great and when I needed to return.i truly liked the service and the price.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Car service
Easy because they drop you off at home or work & pick you up again. Everything is made easy & wool is done quickly. Reasonable cost.

Massoud S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE
Poor communication
Poor Amenities
poor Service
Poor Overall experience. SAD TO SAY I expected a lot more. I have not been able to get an oil change here.
My last flat tire would have cost $40 and half day at Manly. Got it fixed for free at Les Schwab for FREE under an hour.
JONATHAN A M. from Manly Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback. We did advise you due to your fuel level being full we are unable to perform a fuel evaporitive emmissions test which is why we suggested another appointment be made. We do have desks / work stations available for you to plug in your laptop - if we would have known you were in need we would have shown you. We do offer courtesy shuttle service which in general is available every 30 minutes or so depending on drop off and return location needs - which is not predictable.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
Appointment set up was easy and work performed was completed on time.

Britny S.
Calistoga, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and informative
I appreciate their honesty and openness regarding car service and repair. They are also great about staying on time and keeping you informed.

SA
Stephen A.
04/22/2018
Edgar is awesome!
So we saw a car online for a price that couldn't be beat, with super low mileage. We drove to the dealership and started looking around, all the dealers looked busy and we couldn't find the car so I told my girl let's go. That's when Edgar Medina came out of nowhere and asked if we needed any help. I said yes and showed him the car I found online. It was crazy because he said the car was sold but he showed me a text, and it was a lady saying she was bringing it back that day. So lucky and Edgar was the only one who knew at that time. So we came back in about an hour and there was our car. Edgar honored the online price, helped me find insurance, got me a second key fob, and floor mats. Plus he's gonna get me a full tank of gas. All things that have made this experience great and will make me come back.

Max H.
Sonoma, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2018 Category: Service
The dealership was what I expected.
As above, it met expectations but did not do anything out of the ordinary. I was not disappointed.

Micky S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Good
Is okay. Not bad.

CF
Chris F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Great place to service your car
The fast and friendly service. They get your car done before the deadline.

Claudine S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
They do what I ask and always in a timely manner!
This is my second Hyundai Tucson and the first cars I've ever owned that I've stayed with the dealership after the initial time period. I've owned about 14 cars in my life so I think that is saying something for Many Hyundai. Also the cost for service is about the same as other car service places

NR
Nicholas R.
Angwin, CA
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and Friendly staff.
I always have a great experience at this dealership. Very friendly staff and top-notch service.

Cheryl C.
Novato, CA
04/12/2018 Category: Service
7500 mile service
John? Who wrote up my work order was very patient and thorough helping me. I had concerns that I was given the wrong manual on delivery (from another dealership) and he was very patient in helping me to figure that out.

Cydney S.
Cimarron, CO
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Manly did a good job
Was very pleased to be able to make an appointment for an oil change quickly. I called the Petaluma Hyundai, could not be transferred for some reason to the service dept., and never received a call back as promised. Much better at Manly! Super happy to have the recall stuff fixed, too. It really helped with the problems the car was having.

NS
Nirorn S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Service person was caring
Going to the service is already stressful enough, I'm glad the service person was caring and it help with the stress of fixing my car.
I drive the Santa Fe, and it's the main family hauler, and noticing the severity of the problem, she set me up with a rental. Knowing,
that my family safety is at stake. Thank you :)

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Have always had good service and service personnel are always helpful and friendly. Could take my car to other shops for maintenance, but rely on Manly Hyundai for prompt, professional service. Have owned my Sonata for 6 yrs., and it still runs like brand new.