Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5rating 3.7rating 3.7
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

Windsor, CA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
The ladies at front were very friendly and prompt in notifying me of any changes to the time needed to fix my car.

Charles S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service.
Service was efficient and friendly, and options and results well explained.

Roberta S.
Rohnert Park, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
good service
On 11-7-18 laura did an outstanding job taking care of my odometer reading for the Campaign P15PROG1 MPG odometer VERIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION..

11/13/2018 Category: Service
good service
Good service staff
Bob J., Service Manager from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

It was a pleasure to speak with you and we appreciate all the kind words regarding Laura's service.  I am glad we cleared up the confusion regarding the survey and communicating with Hyundai regarding the campaign.  Please feel free to contact me with any future questions or concerns.  We appreciate your business!

Bob Jacinto
707-535-1141

AL
Alan L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service scheduler was extremely helpful and the repair was quick!

Alan M.
Sonoma, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I've always been happy with service- bought Santa fe their 11 years ago
Replaced an inside door handle which had broken off-

RP
Roseanne P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Manly Hyundai always does a great job in a timely manner. I did find a couple of pegs on my passenger seat floor that may be for the floor mat or something so that was a little disconcerting. But otherwise, everything was great!

Petaluma, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
On time, on budget, work complete!

Petaluma, CA
Great customer service!
The staff at Hyundai are super friendly and helpf. Plus, great sense of humor.

MJ
Monique J.
Awesome service
Great and timely service

AP
Anita P.
Geyserville, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly the wait was short
My experience at Manly was great very friendly and professional I would definitely recomend this business

Michael B.
Greenbrae, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
120,000 mile service
Disappointed told 3.5 hours & I took 7.5 hours!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!!!
The are very professional.. Best place to service my car , recommended!!!

Angwin, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
OIl Change needs better attention to detail
Lube tech added an entire quart too much oil. Upon request to fix this, he pumped a half quart back out. Result was an overfilled crank case and a wasted special ordered quart of synthetic oil. Upon further inspection, the tech wiped the hood with something abrasive in an attempt to remove his fingerprint from the paint and resultingly scratched the hood which will require repairs to return it to how it was on arrival.

It should be mentioned that none of this is the fault of or result of the service advisers, whose service and friendliness was great as usual. Hopefully the guy changing the oil improves his attention to detail.
LAURA A S., Service Advisor from Manly Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.  We are taking remedial training steps with the technician to prevent further recurrence of this poor perfomance.  Again, thank you for your input so that we can rectify these issues immediately.  We, also, appreciate your acknowledgement of the service provided by our Service Advsior Team.

KH
Karen H.
Efficient service
Laura was competent, helpful and professional. Service was done quickly and it was a pleasant experience.

GN
Grant N.
Cotati, CA
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Their service is very quick and workmanship is great
I brought in my Sonata for the 7500 miles checkup; they found it was in excellent condition and didn't need service at this time. To my surprise, I was not charged.

Dwight B.
Circle Pines, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Splendid Service
We’re from out of town, but they worked us in for an oil change. The shuttle driver took us to a great place for breakfast. The car was ready when we were done with breakfast. Perfect!

Julia A.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
The people here are freaking amazing!!!! Positive, knowledgeable and always willing to take the time for you!

AG
Anne G.
Sonoma, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
10/29/2018 Category: Service
They took away my license plate frames without permission...
It may seem like a small thing, but I do not appreciate having my own license plate frames, which were new, removed without my permission and replaced with an advertisement for this dealership. To me, this means I am just an opportunity to be a traveling advertisement and I'm just a number and a few dollar signs. Having said that, everyone I dealt with was very nice and I would've come back in a heartbeat but for this screwy policy of slapping on new license plate frames on every car that comes through. Bad business on Manly's part. Thanks for the service, though.
JEFFREY D. from Manly Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hi Anne,

I wanted to personally apologize for any miscommunication on the license plate frames. We strive for a 5 star customer experience and obviously fell short this time. I'm glad everyone you dealt was nice and you enjoyed the overall experience. We really appreciate the feedback as we do take it constructively. I tried to reach you by phone as we do want to hopefully make this up to you and learn more. Please call me at your convenience, my direct line is 707-535-1124
     Jeff (JD) Dantzler
      General Manager

Sharon C.
Sebastopol, CA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Santa rosa hyundai
friendliness and a driver to take me somewhere while car is being serviced as well as timely pick up service

NS
Neal S.
Rohnert Park, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Title
As always i am confident of your service.