KZ
Karen Z.
04/01/2021
Haven't Gone Anywhere Else for over 20 Years
Our family has multiple cars and I've brought them all to John Marchione since we moved here back in 2000. Obviously his prices as an independent are much better than the dealer, but what sets him apart from all others, particularly the dealers, is his honest, competent, and personalized service. He always goes the extra mile for his customers! Thanks John!

Stephen M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/21/2021
Excellent vehicle knowledge and very conscientious
I just had a variety of services provided by Marchione Auto. They had my vehicle for one day, completed everything we scheduled and charged reasonable fees. No other service work was recommended (no attempt at gouging) but we are on the mailing list so I will get an email from them when the next service is recommended. If you're looking for great vehicle service I would highly recommend them.
I've been in a different industry for 20 years now but was an auto tech for 10 years prior to switching careers.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/20/2021
Inspection
Great as always......

Subaru Crosstrek
02/12/2021
Luke's Car
John got us in quickly before my son needed to be back at school. Identified the issue and got the work done in a day and half. The work is always done professionally and with quality parts and labor.....

KT
Kevin T.
Pipersville, PA
01/15/2021
Great service convenience and friendly place
John. did work on my two cars my two sons cars my grandson’s car and my daughters car. John is a real mechanic from old school to new Technology. Hard to fine today.

Anna M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/02/2021
Trustworthy, excellent mechanic saved me a big bunch of money
Repeat the above

Subaru Crosstrek
01/01/2021
Forman’s
Always great service. Got us in quick so my son could get back to school

NU
Neda U.
Perkasie, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/30/2020
Excellent service and technical capabilities.
The Marchione team under the watchful care of the owner John are always reliable and courteous.

Warrington, PA
12/08/2020
Bob M.
Took care of required state inspections and new wiper blades in an acceptable time frame

Mark G.
Acura RDX
12/03/2020
RELIABLE AND HONEST
John is very dependable and accommodating, honest and hard working. It is nice to have a place to take our vehicles that is so close and local. thanks

PP
Paul P.
11/25/2020
John and his wife
My car always runs like it came off the show room floor when I get it back I recommend them to everyone I know

RK
Rodney K.
Norristown, PA
10/14/2020
History
I've been a customer for over 25 years and will remain loyal....

Robert M.
Warrington, PA
10/08/2020
Replacement tire
Needed a new tire in a hurry. Had online vendor deliver it to John. He balanced and installed it while I walked to local stores and did some errands.

LT
Lil T.
Pipersville, PA
Nissan Murano
10/07/2020
Excellent mechanic
Marchionne is a wonderful car mechanic. They are trustworthy, fair, and honest. This is the best mechanic I have ever had!

Mark P.
08/20/2020
Routine service
John is amazing. Reliable and fair. Wouldn’t trust our cars with anyone else.