Michael H.
07/04/2018
This shop rocks
John is an amazing tech and owner. Highly recommended!!!

WM
William M.
Lexus ES 350
04/29/2018
Knowledgable and profficient
Quick and efficient

04/28/2018
Always excellent!
Always an excellent experience with Marchione. Angie and John and the staff are the best!

CK
Caran K.
Perkasie, PA
04/14/2018
Caran Kalish
I have been with Johnny for a few decades!! He always looked out for me. His assistant at the front desk is awesome. She is a conscious thinker and always is looking out for me. They are both kind and they do their job. What else can I ask for?
Caran Kalish

Doug H.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/05/2018
always have good service
Marchione is a great little shop. We always get excellent service, and it's reasonable and professional. I got an inspection and 4 tires mounted and balanced and alignment checked and tire tread measurements from the old one and walked out happy.

Jeffrey S.
Ram Pickup
03/01/2018
He cares!
John will go over exactly what's wrong with your vehicle, he will not let you drive your vehicle if he isn't 100% satisfied with the results.
He's a good guy! He cares!!!!!!

BD
Brian D.
Volvo S60
02/15/2018
I’d recommend, however...
I like the service, I like John and Angie. However, turn around time and lack of communication are bothersome.

Matthew D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/14/2018
Taken my cars here for years
John is the best. There is no other mechanic I would take my car to in bucks county.

JoAnne M.
New Hope, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/20/2018
Fast service
Needed maintenance completed, called scheduled quickly, work completed on time and priced right.

01/11/2018
Love love love Marchione Auto!
What else is there to say? They have like 2 trillion reviews and all of them rate the place extremely high. Just go there. Leave your car because they are busy and it may mean leaving it overnight or for a few days to get it diagnosed and fixed. Just do it. It will be done right, end of story.

Stephen C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2018
Woo hoo John is the best!
He might be slow but he is the best!

Stephen M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/07/2018
Ethics, integrity, (did I say ethics ?)
I've been taking my vehicles to Marchione Automotive for years. They service my diesel truck, american vehicles and imports for me, so they can handle pretty much everything. And having been a car mechanic for about the years myself, I really appreciate the ethics of the company. The recommendations for repairs have been accurate without any experiences of unnecessary "add-on" work. The repairs have continuously been done in a professional manner, and my vehicles have not only been very reliable but have lasted tens of thousands of miles. I believe this is one of the few repair shops which put the needs of their customers first. I have been and will continue to recommend friends to Marchione Automotive.

KH
Kristin H.
Lexus ES 350
12/28/2017
john is the best!
awesome mechanic! I have been going to John for over twenty years because he is honest and knows what he is doing.

Jim H.

TD
Tom D.
12/24/2017
Attention to detail!
Outstanding customer service and superior mechanic knowledge are why I bring my vehicles to Marchione!

12/10/2017
First Experience....and FANTASTIC!
We just moved into the area, and were anxious to find a great auto service place, as we had in NJ.

Someone recommended Marchione to us, and the first words out of their mouth was, "They are HONEST people...." That was all I needed to hear. I then also happened to notice all the on-line reviews, and they all said the same thing: honest, expert, John is a diagnostic genius, and so on. I think there were literally 100 plus reviews like this, all were 5 stars.

And so my personal experience was no less stellar. John took the time to explain everything that was going on with my car, and had the patience of a saint. I immediately knew I could also personally trust his word. Also, Angie at the front desk is just lovely and also very informative. She keeps things moving along there.

My car is running great! And I will take both my cars to nowhere else other than Marchione. I am a huge new fan! Bless John, Angie and the entire team at Marchione Auto!

Bruce M.
Porsche 911
12/05/2017
911 Porsche servicing
John keeps my classic 911 in great running order and makes it very economical for me to keep this 'toy' on the ready. As always, he and his shop are the best. He has now maintained the car for over 12 years and hopefully will be doing so for another dozen years, or more.

SZ
Susan Z.
Jamison, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/10/2017
Wonderful Automotive Service
I have been coming to Marchione Automotive for over 20 years for inspections and repairs! John, the owner, is a remarkable mechanic and is clearly knowledgeable regarding all- things mechanical! He is able to diagnose the problem quickly and repair in a timely manner! Costs and fees are appropriate! Staff is friendly and pleasant!

Dan M.
New Hope, PA
Chrysler 300
10/24/2017
John is incredible '
We have been going to Marchione Automotive for over 20 years and wouldn't go any place else . He is wonderful with keeping our cars running and always giving good advice.

Jeffrey S.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/13/2017
Chevy pickup
Excellent workmanship, we should be proud to have a trustworthy shop in town!

WR
William R.
09/29/2017
Fantastic service
Car was done on time over the weekend much much appreciated