Latest Review about 1 month ago

Mark P.
08/20/2020
Routine service
John is amazing. Reliable and fair. Wouldn’t trust our cars with anyone else.

Mark P.
Scion xA
07/29/2020
John is the very best!!
I can’t recommend John highly enough. Honest, fair, trustworthy.

John M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/29/2020
Suburban repairs
As always, John and his team quickly diagnosed the issue, had this almost 20 year old monster with over 180,000 miles on it back on the road and running well with 2 days at a very modest price. What more can one ask for. They are the best.

Bruce M from Doylestown

RK
Rodney K.
Norristown, PA
03/29/2020
Service on Audi
I’ve been a customer for well over 25 years and John and his staff have always provided excellent service....

Judy R.
Sellersville, PA
Hyundai SONATA
01/28/2020
DEPENDABLE
Tired of having to go back to your mechanic for the same problem time after time? No matter what needs to be done to you vehicle, John Marchione can competently find the problem and resolve it. He is honest and fairly deals with the financial end of the repairs needed! I have been going to John’s since I moved here twenty five years ago and I have never been disappointed! It is important as a single woman to feel safe and not as though you are being soaked for a simple fix! I’m safe with John as my mechanic!

Charles C.
New Hope, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/28/2020
fair prises
Oil change and always completely goes over the truck to assure me that I will be safe and hopefully my truck will keep running for many more miles. Thanks John !!!!!

John H.
12/15/2019
Compete service
In taking care of my physical health, I have found there are two kinds of physicians: there are doctors and there are what I refer to as "symptomotologists" (don't look for that in the dictionary - I made it up). The doctor sees a person presenting with symptoms that need attention and perhaps actually has more that needs attention; the symptomotologist sees a symptom or problem that needed a person to bring it to the physician. The doctor sees the whole person, the symptomotologist doesn't. When I bring a car to John, I am bringing it to a car doctor: he doesn't just take my word for what (I think) the car needs - he checks the car not only for what I think it needs (the symptom I am aware of) but also for what it actually needs to be a safe and optimally functioning vehicle when I or my wife or daughters take it back out on the road. I tell my friends that I have had experience with many mechanics - John is the best.

Michael M.
Perkasie, PA
12/11/2019
State Inspecition
Once again John and team make it easy, drop car off and it's ready when promised...and John is always fun to talk to!

Michael M.
Perkasie, PA
Porsche 911
11/02/2019
John cares about his customers!
John fully explains the work performed and charges fair prices. Great experience!

04/21/2019
Replaced gas tank
Took car for oil change where John discovered small area of gas tank leaking. Repairs completed by end of next business day. Appreciate having an honest and dependable person taking care of my car.

NW
Norman W.
Pipersville, PA
04/08/2019
john and angie went out their way to help wife with her car
wife was going on trip and wanted car checked they got her in and got it done for her without an appointment

Brandon B.
Plumsteadville, PA
03/01/2019
Great, Honest & Reliable Service!!!
Great, Honest & Reliable Service!!!

Bruce M.
02/09/2019
2005 Ranger servicing
John is always the best. He identifies the problem and gets it fixed. Few auto mechanics with his knowledge and talent. And the price is always fair. Bruce M

JoAnne M.
New Hope, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/14/2018
Friendly knowledgeable service.
Review my vehicle for needed safety items, when it was only there for an oil change. No pressure to buy other services or products.

Mike G.
Pipersville, PA
12/11/2018
Excellent mechanic
Great service and excellent diagnosis. I’ll keep my 2006 Tacoma forever and have it and all my vehicles serviced here. I would highly recommend vehicles to be serviced at Marchione automotive!