04/21/2019
Replaced gas tank
Took car for oil change where John discovered small area of gas tank leaking. Repairs completed by end of next business day. Appreciate having an honest and dependable person taking care of my car.

NW
Norman W.
04/08/2019
john and angie went out their way to help wife with her car
wife was going on trip and wanted car checked they got her in and got it done for her without an appointment

Brandon B.
Plumsteadville, PA
03/01/2019
Great, Honest & Reliable Service!!!
Great, Honest & Reliable Service!!!

Bruce M.
02/09/2019
2005 Ranger servicing
John is always the best. He identifies the problem and gets it fixed. Few auto mechanics with his knowledge and talent. And the price is always fair. Bruce M

JoAnne M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/14/2018
Friendly knowledgeable service.
Review my vehicle for needed safety items, when it was only there for an oil change. No pressure to buy other services or products.

Mike G.
12/11/2018
Excellent mechanic
Great service and excellent diagnosis. I’ll keep my 2006 Tacoma forever and have it and all my vehicles serviced here. I would highly recommend vehicles to be serviced at Marchione automotive!

RA
Robert A.
Horsham, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/30/2018
Inspection and all repairs when needed
THE BEST service you can get

Mike S.
11/30/2018
Best service anywhere
Marchione Auto is the best! John is always able to diagnose an issue and give you the straight scoop.

John H.
Volkswagen Thing
11/15/2018
Quality of workmanship
Our car is unieque as it is a 72 VW. Simple car...no longer easy to work on. Time needs to be taken to secure the proper parts and review older procedures. Our job was done correctly from the start. Will be back!

JE
Julian E.
Point Pleasant, PA
Volvo C30
11/02/2018
Marchione Automotive Services has our complete trust because John has high standards for the service he offers. He uses his years of experience when he puts a lot of thought into diagnosing problems. Marchione Automotive Services will be our only choice for repair and service!

John M.
Volvo V70
10/29/2018
Consistent and reliable service
When we take our cars to Marchione's we know we will consistently receive honest, reliable service. We feel fortunate to have been referred here!

Robert W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/26/2018
Excellent service . Fair and honest pricing advice. Would recommend Marchione to anyone.

NF
Nick F.
10/22/2018
My car stalls and I don't know why
I had a problem with my car stalling. I tried to figure it out and couldn't. I was worried it was a computer problem and would be very expensive. Turns out it was a simple fix and very inexpensive.

Jamison, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/05/2018
Best automotive service ever!!!!!!!
Outstanding service from John, the owner, for over 20 years, with several different vehicles. John is extremely knowledgeable, hard-working, and honest. He always provides service in a timely manner. Service prices are fair and are never outrageous. Staff is friendly! What else could anyone want??

WL
William L.
Lansdale, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
09/28/2018
One of a kind INTEGRITY, that truly is deserving of FIVE PLATINUM STARS!!!
We are very fussy with our several cars, as we keep them for a very long time. After decades of experience with vehicles and "mechanics" I've never experienced the honesty, competence and care, of Marchione Auto. Been a customer here for nearly four years now, so my assessment is based on a variety of visits. Angie, John (the genius) and company are simply a delight! If you never thought a repair shop can exude great karma, think again:-) With the love, routinely shared by their longtime customers, it could be renamed Marchione "Fan-club" Automotive Services. One can easily tell, I'm not merely pleased, I'm "humbled"!!! This place is a blessing. (Wish to give my full name): William LeGall, Lansdale, PA

JoAnne M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/09/2018
Great service and quick turn over.
John keeps all our vehicles running and does the required maintenance in a timely and reasonably priced manner. Thanks John and your staff !!!!

WB
Walter B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/06/2018
Marchione's Auto is Outstanding!!!
I've had John and his team working on my vehicles for years ... and the quality of their work product is outstanding! I've never been disappointed and Marchione Automotive always exceeds my expectations! John knows cars and he knows how to analyze and fix just about anything with my Porsche .... I continue to be very pleased and am very fortunate to have this type of high quality service available!

Dan M.
Chrysler 300
08/09/2018
John is the Best!
We have been bringing our cars to Marchione Automotive for over 22 years and we wouldn’t take them anyplace else. John is an outstanding mechanic and extremely honest. He has also been an excellent source of what kind of cars we should purchase when we have needed new cars.

Michael H.
07/04/2018
This shop rocks
John is an amazing tech and owner. Highly recommended!!!

WM