John H.
Volkswagen Thing
11/15/2018
Quality of workmanship
Our car is unieque as it is a 72 VW. Simple car...no longer easy to work on. Time needs to be taken to secure the proper parts and review older procedures. Our job was done correctly from the start. Will be back!

JE
Julian E.
Point Pleasant, PA
Volvo C30
11/02/2018
Marchione Automotive Services has our complete trust because John has high standards for the service he offers. He uses his years of experience when he puts a lot of thought into diagnosing problems. Marchione Automotive Services will be our only choice for repair and service!

John M.
Volvo V70
10/29/2018
Consistent and reliable service
When we take our cars to Marchione's we know we will consistently receive honest, reliable service. We feel fortunate to have been referred here!

Robert W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/26/2018
Excellent service . Fair and honest pricing advice. Would recommend Marchione to anyone.

NF
Nick F.
10/22/2018
My car stalls and I don't know why
I had a problem with my car stalling. I tried to figure it out and couldn't. I was worried it was a computer problem and would be very expensive. Turns out it was a simple fix and very inexpensive.

Jamison, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/05/2018
Best automotive service ever!!!!!!!
Outstanding service from John, the owner, for over 20 years, with several different vehicles. John is extremely knowledgeable, hard-working, and honest. He always provides service in a timely manner. Service prices are fair and are never outrageous. Staff is friendly! What else could anyone want??

WL
William L.
Lansdale, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
09/28/2018
One of a kind INTEGRITY, that truly is deserving of FIVE PLATINUM STARS!!!
We are very fussy with our several cars, as we keep them for a very long time. After decades of experience with vehicles and "mechanics" I've never experienced the honesty, competence and care, of Marchione Auto. Been a customer here for nearly four years now, so my assessment is based on a variety of visits. Angie, John (the genius) and company are simply a delight! If you never thought a repair shop can exude great karma, think again:-) With the love, routinely shared by their longtime customers, it could be renamed Marchione "Fan-club" Automotive Services. One can easily tell, I'm not merely pleased, I'm "humbled"!!! This place is a blessing. (Wish to give my full name): William LeGall, Lansdale, PA

JoAnne M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/09/2018
Great service and quick turn over.
John keeps all our vehicles running and does the required maintenance in a timely and reasonably priced manner. Thanks John and your staff !!!!

WB
Walter B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/06/2018
Marchione's Auto is Outstanding!!!
I've had John and his team working on my vehicles for years ... and the quality of their work product is outstanding! I've never been disappointed and Marchione Automotive always exceeds my expectations! John knows cars and he knows how to analyze and fix just about anything with my Porsche .... I continue to be very pleased and am very fortunate to have this type of high quality service available!

Dan M.
Chrysler 300
08/09/2018
John is the Best!
We have been bringing our cars to Marchione Automotive for over 22 years and we wouldn’t take them anyplace else. John is an outstanding mechanic and extremely honest. He has also been an excellent source of what kind of cars we should purchase when we have needed new cars.

Michael H.
07/04/2018
This shop rocks
John is an amazing tech and owner. Highly recommended!!!

WM

Gregg S.
Acura RDX
04/28/2018
Always excellent!
Always an excellent experience with Marchione. Angie and John and the staff are the best!

CK
Caran K.
Perkasie, PA
04/14/2018
Caran Kalish
I have been with Johnny for a few decades!! He always looked out for me. His assistant at the front desk is awesome. She is a conscious thinker and always is looking out for me. They are both kind and they do their job. What else can I ask for?
Caran Kalish

Doug H.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/05/2018
always have good service
Marchione is a great little shop. We always get excellent service, and it's reasonable and professional. I got an inspection and 4 tires mounted and balanced and alignment checked and tire tread measurements from the old one and walked out happy.

Jeffrey S.
Ram Pickup
03/01/2018
He cares!
John will go over exactly what's wrong with your vehicle, he will not let you drive your vehicle if he isn't 100% satisfied with the results.
He's a good guy! He cares!!!!!!

BD
Brian D.
Volvo S60
02/15/2018
I’d recommend, however...
I like the service, I like John and Angie. However, turn around time and lack of communication are bothersome.

Matthew D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/14/2018
Taken my cars here for years
John is the best. There is no other mechanic I would take my car to in bucks county.

JoAnne M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/20/2018
Fast service
Needed maintenance completed, called scheduled quickly, work completed on time and priced right.

GS
Gregg S.
Acura RDX
01/11/2018
Love love love Marchione Auto!
What else is there to say? They have like 2 trillion reviews and all of them rate the place extremely high. Just go there. Leave your car because they are busy and it may mean leaving it overnight or for a few days to get it diagnosed and fixed. Just do it. It will be done right, end of story.