RD
ROBERTO D.
Leesburg, VA
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
07/03/2021
Excelente Job great people clean job .
I’m happy with my new engine at my 2011 Chevrolet express ven great job .

07/02/2021
Friendly
Everyone here is very friendly and you will always get excellent service.

JOE L.
06/16/2021
Great Service! Will definitely use for future repairs.
Great service! Very satisfied with the work.

LORI S.
06/14/2021
Honest mechanic is hard to find!
A friend recommended Marco’s auto shop. I have went their couple of times. Every time they do an excellent job with a fair price in a timely manner. They fixed my breaks, the car air condition and my van sliding doors. Everything works great! They are very honest about the problem and what is needed to fix it.

SE
Sherief E.
Fairfax Station, VA
06/08/2021
Special Thanks
Great mechanics at great price and you feel like you are home with friends..God bless them.

ES
ELIAS S.
Lexus RX 400h
06/08/2021
Very Professional Great Prices and Excellent Service
I was referred by a friend from church and I believe that they are the best mechanic I have ever been able to deal with. I hope they will grow their business to be NATIONWIDE and show off their decent standards of service and price.

AV
ANGIE V.
Ford Fiesta
05/29/2021
I went as a friend recommended this place. Staff and guest service is really good. Honest, clear, and reliable. My car got fixed fast and at the time I was told from the beginning. I’ll be back!
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

We highly appreciated your feedback, it helps us to keep doing things right and improving as well, our number 1 priority is to keep you safe while you're on the road. looking forward to assist you anytime you need this.

JAN
Chevrolet Cruze
05/27/2021
excellent service.
My car's valve cover was leaking and Marco replaced it but after a few months it started leaking again. I took it back to him and he fitted a new valve cover for me at no charge. He is always friendly and helpful and I will go back to him for all my problems.
Thank you Marco.
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 05/27/2021

Mr. Jan it is our pleasure to have customer always safe on the roads, and helping make things right its our number 1 priority!. Your feedback means a lot to us to improved and keep doing things better and better! thanks Again.

JE
JUAN E.
Chrysler 200
04/14/2021
Great services
I highly recomend this place ,Marcos is very responsable and very honest person .
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks Juan your feedback is very valuable to us, We are glad we help to keep you safe on the roads. We hope to see you soon.

Nissan Sentra
04/07/2021
Quick, proficient, and professional.
Their service is of perfection. I dropped my Nissan off for a transmission change. It was ready for me the very next day with no issues. Also had a very good deal. We will definitely be going back there for future services.
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, your feedback is very valuable to us. Our priority is to always delivered exellent service and quality to keep you safe on the road. We will be more than happy to assit you in the future.

GF
GASPAR F.
03/29/2021
Good Service
Excellent service and cool people
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Gaspar for your visit and the trust to work on your vehicle, we are glad we could help to keep you safe on the roads. Your feedback is very important to us. Hope we see you soon.

D D.

CESAR FERNANDO C.
Ashburn, VA
Toyota Matrix
03/19/2021
Superb work, price, and attention!
I've been bringing my cars to Marco's for many years, and I will continue to bring them here for many more. The work is great, they give you the best price, and the attention is always a pleasure.

MALEEHA L.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/18/2021
Great quality service!
Came to get a whole new splash guard for my 18 civic and transmission fluid and everyone took care of me and my car!!

JORGE ALEXANDER M.
Sterling, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/05/2021
I Highly recommend it
I been taking my cars to this auto repair place for about 2 years and they have been so trustful and reliable, very reasonable prices and always with a good attention and attitude if you live around the dmv this is a good shop to get your car fix.
Carlos M., General Manager from Marco's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you so much Jorge, your feedback is very important to us, is always good to know we are doing things the right way, we are so exicted to get you safe on the road and we always looking forward to help in the future. once again thank you!