PM
Pablo M.
Ford Edge
07/03/2020
Great job
Like always been a customer since 2013 and everything is always been good, great work

EF
Ethan F.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Ethan said he was great, he did what he needed to do, and he communicated very well,

Jaye K.
06/18/2020
The Best Team
I love the team at Mario's! They always make you feel welcome. Excellent in their work as well as fare priced.

RL
Rob L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Rob said they are always honest, have good prices and are in a good location

Brian B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they are happy with all the service this business has done. They have done right by them. They have an old vehicle that they have taken to them for a couple of things. They have a good price, it is done right and they love him.

OB
Onika B.
06/09/2020
Easy and fair pricing
I usually call a day or so before. They take my car, do the work. Call me when it's ready, if there's anything additional or recommended to be done, they call before they do the work.

Justin R.
Kia Rondo
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Justin said they did really well, they communicated well, and they didn't try getting over on him. He wanted to thankthe staff for the good service, they really appreciate it.

CN
Cristie N.
Atlanta, GA
05/14/2020
Action credit solutions the surest
I don’t know how to explain this right now, but to tell you the truth I’m extremely happy. Action credit solutions removed charge offs, bankruptcy and tax liens from my report. They increased my score from 620 to 800. I doubted them initially but they proved me wrong. There are really good guys who can fix credit and they one of them. Thanks for helping with my credit score and I hope you’ll get more clients after my review. Contact them today with this email ACTIONCREDITSOLUTIONS@GMAIL or 737-300-3094

CN
Cristie N.
Atlanta, GA
05/14/2020
Action credit solutions is the surest

MY
manoj y.
Floral Park, NY
05/13/2020
LOAN
we are giving out loan at low interest rate of 2% if really you are in need of a loan and you are serious kindly apply now without know delay
you can contact us with your full name your phone number along with your home address
on this Emails(excelsiorfunds5@protonmail.ch)

whatspp Number +447438496201

Steven B.
FIAT 500
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Steven said he would recommend this business.

Linda M.
New York City, NY
05/12/2020
HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY
HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan (10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
Student loan.........., Business startup loan
Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

Micheal B.
Alden, IL
05/09/2020
Credit Repair
If you have ever been scammed by some of these fakes who claim and promise what they can’t do you will learn how to appreciate anyone who fulfills his part of the bargain after making payment. Kudos to 760 Plus Credit Score for all you did for me and my wife. I had eviction and bankruptcy that has troubled me for over a year now; five days after I contacted 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com and everything was restored to normal. I now have an average FICO score of 790 and vantage score of 800. What more can we say than to let the world know and share in our joy. You can as well contact him via +1(304)-774-5902.

CL
Curtis L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Curtis said Mario is the best. He has been dealing with him for 20 or 30 years and he is a great man.