AF
Anthony F.
Southbridge, MA
Land Rover Discovery
10/07/2020
I bought my LR at this dealership and I always bring it there for service. Lou treats us very well. So does Arthur. I recommend these 2 brothers 100 percent.

DV
Dana V.
Newton, MA
Land Rover Discovery
09/22/2020
Great service. Highly knowledgeable and trustworthy
My experience at Marquis Motorcars was superb. They are trustworthy and efficient They kept me informed and thoroughly explained what was being done to my car. Thank you.

Anthony M.
North Easton, MA
Saab 9-3
08/21/2020
Return customer
I have purchased 5 cars from Marquis, these guys are the real deal. No nonsense buying, and their customer service is awesome.

LP
Lisa P.
West Bridgewater, MA
Land Rover LR4
08/05/2020
The folks at Marquis Motors are so easy to work with. I've been very happy with their service. I will definitely recommend to others.

KK
Kurt K.
Scituate, MA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/25/2020
Excellent customer service with prompt repairs!!
Marquis Motorcars does all the work on my Range Rover. Every job from small to large is taken care of in a promt and professional manner. The owners go out of their way to make sure everything is taken care of, from quick scheduling and turn around time to excellent communication and price.
All around, Marquis is a great place to get work done on your vehicle, and a great place to buy a "new to you" vehicle.

GP
Gerry P.
Berkley, MA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/01/2020
Above and beyond service
Excellent repair service.
Luigi is extremely knowledgeable and takes customer service to another level. The lengths he went to to make sure our Range Rover Evoque was repaired in the best and most cost effective manner have earned him not only my gratitude and respect but a customer for life. It was a pleasure to deal with a true professional who obviously takes great pride in his work.

CD
Cynthia D.
North Easton, MA
Land Rover Range Rover
06/23/2020
Easy peasy
I dropped my car off because it made funny noises when I turned the wheels.
Promptly, I received a message regarding the problem and it was fixed within 24 hours. It runs perfectly again! Thank you Marquis Motorcars!

Beverly, MA
Land Rover LR4
06/05/2020
Easy Fix - Responsive when needed
The Brothers are great here. Extremely responsive, even on the weekends. Get work done quick!