James K.
08/02/2021
Great job
Great job and was done on time

East Hartford, CT

GS
Gregory S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff did a fine job and he has no complaints.

Jeffrey M.
Broad Brook, CT
Ram 1500 Classic
07/02/2021
Great service, nice staff
Had a last minute service issue they took care of without hesitation. Very nice staff

MK
Matt K.
Moodus, CT
Chevrolet Camaro
06/24/2021
Excellent job
This is my second time getting an alignment here. Both times the crew went above and beyond to do a great job. They set the car to track specs. With is great for my 700+ hp camaro. Car drives great and is planted to the road.
Highly recommend!!

James R.
New Britain, CT
Nissan Murano
06/23/2021
Last minute
I was in town this morning and needed tires to be balanced and installed, entire staff was friendly, courteous, went above and beyond, always communicative and made me feel welcomed, if I am ever in town I will most definitely return thank you

Jennifer A.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/19/2021
Awesome service
They were complete and Through..

PJ
Patrick J.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/19/2021
Pat Jones
Outstanding service from someone I trust

DO
Dave O.
Southampton, MA
Kia Optima
06/18/2021
Excellent customer service
It’s hard to find a mechanic these days that you can trust and rely on, but that’s exactly what you get at Marselli precision automotive. They did exactly what I asked went above and beyond with taking care of my vehicle and kept me notify the entire time. They got me back on the road quickly and went the extra mile to take care of things that matter the most. Experience and professionalism matters and that’s what you get and Marselli precision automotive.

Manchester, CT
Subaru WRX
06/11/2021
Customer service great
That Nate fella is a real stud! He can change my fluids any time!

CF
Chris F.
East Windsor, CT
06/09/2021
honest owner tells u like it is no bs
got my truck fixed there no complaints. took a couple more days than I thought but it's because my truck is a pos and they wanted to make sure the job was done right and it was. tires tie rod ends fuel pump and sway bar links. I stopped by and jesse showed me exactly what was going on with my truck when it was on the lift. good place good people.

Storrs Mansfield, CT
06/08/2021
Great Auto Care Center
I have been bringing all of my cars here for years. Right diagnosis the 1st time and never cuts corners. Takes great pride in his work and shop. One of the most organized and cleanest shop you will ever see. That speaks to the character of the business owner and his employees.

John K.
Tolland, CT
Audi Q5
06/07/2021
Amazing service and creative solutions
Marselli Precision is my number one choice for a true family mechanic and full service shoppe. There is no problem too big or too small and they will keep digging until they have an answer. They present several options and walk you through costs, pros and cons. Sara at the front desk is amazing and the guys behind the scenes are so talented and dedicated!!!

PK
Pamela K.
Toyota Venza
06/05/2021
detailing
Jacob and his dad did an exceptional job detailing my much needed car. I highly recommend this service. PamK

AG
Armand G.
New Orleans, LA
Audi Q7
05/19/2021
Tire Change while vacationing
Very friendly, competent, efficient and knowledgeable service. We were on the road back to New Orleans, ran over something on the road and developed a flat. Called AAA, towed to Marselli’s Precision Auto and we were on our way in 30 minutes.