Jason H.
South Windsor, CT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/19/2021
Always great professional and friendly service from Jesse and his staff.

Debra S.
04/15/2021
Was very pleased with the service. It was nice for me that they noticed some things that needed to be corrected.

Jaye M.
04/11/2021
Personal service
Even if I’m just in for grease and oil my car is checked thoroughly. They will tell me if something should be dealt with soon but never try to sell me something. My vehicle’s history is kept up to date so they can look up whatever is needed. And they are just really great people to deal with.

HN
Hellen N.
West Springfield, MA
Subaru BRZ
04/07/2021
Very pleasant
Welcoming environment and my oil change service was done in a very timely manner!

Matt L.
As good as they come
They did a complicated job quickly, and didn't leave a mess. I have an older oddball German car. I have to be picky where I take it, but I have no regrets coming here. Really couldn't recommend them enough.

AP
Adam P.
Bristol, CT
Good job
very quickly and efficiently no gimmicks

David L.
My experiencew/Marselli's
These guys get the toughest jobs done like pros. They meet their quotes and go a step beyond by informing you of other problems or safety issues, without making you feel they're trying to sell you something. Marselli's is my go to automotive shop for some time now , and always will be.

Michael P.
Tolland, CT
Volkswagen Passat
03/26/2021
Step by step
I have had a string of bad luck with my car , the guys at marselli's have helped me out a lot! I have much more to do , but I'm confident in the group that works here and trusting in their quality of work!

PL
Paulina L.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/22/2021
Awesome service
Highly skilled mechanics and friendly service! They will get your work done fast and well. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable shop.

Volvo S60
03/08/2021
Lock out
Lori the new service rep is very nice, and as usual the service itself is top mot h

RA
Roman A.
Manchester, CT
Subaru WRX
03/04/2021
Great
Great customer service and fair prices

BA
Bethdaida A.
Windsor Locks, CT
03/04/2021
They always treat you right
They always treat you right. I’ve been going there for almost a year for services and they always very pleasant and helpful. Great customer service you don’t find out often these days.

OA
Oliver A.
Ellington, CT
03/01/2021
Great service!!
Great service from Jesse and team. I’ve been going to them for 5 years already. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

GG
Gloria G.
Windsor Locks, CT
Volvo S60
02/27/2021
Great service as always. Jesse is very knowledgeable and friendly. I’ve been coming here for many years.

SF
Shawn F.
02/26/2021
Get it in get it out.
Wanted to thank Jess for another job well done in a timely manner had some shorted wires going on for like 2 months. Alarms were driving me crazy. He found it and addressed it right away, cars fine no more noise. Thank you Jess