UO
East Hartford, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2019
Amazing people
Knowledgeable staff that know what they are doing. Always can rely on them to get the job done the right way the first time without a doubt.

GD
Gannon D.
Tolland, CT
04/20/2019
Professional, efficient and accommodating!
We appreciate the professional and yet personal experience every time we go to Marselli Percision! 5 Stars all around. Thanks Jesse and team! :)

BR
Bob R.
04/18/2019
Honest
Just moved here from Long Island and like trying to find good doctors the next thing is a good mechanic. I don’t have to look any further from when I first walked in I was impressed with the place they took me on a tour of the shop . I was very happy with the service from the front counter to the shop .
They gave me a list of things that need to get done and I was pleased that they didn’t pressure me to get them done. I now have a new shop

Windsor, CT
GMC Acadia
04/16/2019
Jessie and team never fail me!!

Broad Brook, CT

John M.
Tariffville, CT
Scion xA
03/30/2019
Suzanne's personalty and companies quick work .
I found a very embarrassing situation very easy to get thru. The service was great and Suzanne's personality and instructional skills were fabulous. You could not have a better person in that position to represent your company and team so well.
My sister also dealt with Suzanne over the phone and found her very pleasant and informative too.

PV
Pat V.
Nissan Frontier
03/26/2019
tires/rims
Excellent service. They took my phone call and request to remove tires from rims and in the same day in less than two hours the job was done.

CD

Rosa D.
Windsor, CT
GMC Acadia
03/17/2019
Jessie and team always come through with good service.

Jim F.
East Windsor, CT
Ford
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did a wonderful job and he's happy with the service.

SF
Shawn F.
Enfield, CT
03/12/2019
Fast service at last minute.
Had a cancellation in my day called up marselli Precision Auto the last moment and asked if I could drop my car off for an oil change. Just told me drop it off and within 3 hours calling me back with all the service work done and ready for pickup. Thanks Susie and Jess for taking my car in at the last minute.

Susan M.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the employees were honest. They provided wonderful service. They were nice enough to provide service transportation.

Dean R.
Broad Brook, CT
02/20/2019
Dean Rasmussen
As usual you do a great job of servicing our cars and trucks. Very detailed and comprehensive in nature, thank you for a great job. Dean

Sharon M.
East Windsor, CT
Ford Edge
02/06/2019
Experienced crew great front desk customer service
The whole crew at Marselli’s work as a team to keep you informed and comfortable. Always quick AND thorough ( no small task) unless it’s a big job and then they will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Rachel S.
Tolland, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/06/2019
Oil change etc
More affordable than what the dealerships are asking and really nice people!!

Jennifer L.
East Hartford, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2019
Always takes care of me
You always keep me updated and craft timeline of my cars needs. I feel good each time because you care.

JJ
Joseph (Joe) J.
Vernon Rockville, CT
01/22/2019
Honest service
Very nice people,awesome service

James S.
Woodstock, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
01/08/2019
Trustworthy shop with fair prices.
I've been bringing my cars to Marselli for years. Jesse is super knowledgeable and doesn't BS you on repairs, parts, or service needed. Prices are reasonable for Hartford area, they're not the cheapest shop out there but they do good work so you can be sure the job is done correctly the first time.

01/08/2019
Overpriced
I asked them to check the suspension on my jeep because I felt a clunking when I was driving they went through the entire jeep telling me about oil changes air filters all kinds of things and charge me $150 for diagnostic. They also are about $250 more for the job that needs to be done then five other mechanics that I called including Gengras
Suzanne D. from Marselli Precision Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Our diagnosis fee is $134.99 plus tax, which is clearly printed on our labor board above the service desk in very clear view for anyone who walks into our front office. Our technicians take their time looking over our customers entire vehicle for their safety as well as others on the road. Our team takes pride in having the ability to explain in great detail any concerns that are found so our customers have all the necessary details in hand. Our company quotes out jobs by factory labor times and using the highest quality of parts so our customers know they will not be returning within a year for part failure on cheaper parts that others repair shops might pass off by quoting lower repair cost. Marselli Percision Automotive when diagnosising a vehicle gives our customers all the information at the time of service to allow customers to approve repairs or decline, our company only performs at hightest quality what our customer authorize. On this preticular vehicle is a great example of the quality of addition service at no addition cost for all concerns and vehicle safety inspection:
Customers Complaint:
Customer states while driving vehicle over bumps loud clanking/banging noises. Recently had all bump stops replace due from rotted out. Check and advise!
Technicians Findings:
Road tested vehicle to duplicate customers complaint. Heard loud clanking noise coming from left side of vehicle over bumps. Noticed low tire indicator light on in instrument cluster. No LOF sticker on windshield. Inspected vehicle on lift, found left front upper and lower ball joint extremely worn and popping out of control arm. Power steering pump seeping, check fluid and found below low line in reservoir. Left and right rear axle/wheel seals seeping. Rear differential cover seeping. Beeped in tire pressure sensors, left rear tire sensor no good, all other 4 (including spare) are functioning. Cabin air filter missing out of cabin air filter box. Checked oil on indicator (dip) stick, saw down 1 qt oil and very black.

PG
Paul G.
Florence, SC
Dodge Charger
12/12/2018
Great people
Jesse took great care of me really kept my best interest in mind and they went up and beyond what they need to do to help me out with a faulty motor that the dealership should have covered