WC

G
Guido
Enfield, CT
11/15/2018
Quick turn over and fair prices
Came into their shop off the street on a rainy Tuesday morning with a heater issue in one of my work trucks. Spoke to the owner about scheduling it on a bad weather day as not to lose one of my working trucks during our busy season. He asked me if it was available that day and I brought in a couple of hours later. He had it fixed and back in rotation that afternoon. Great service. Good mechanics. Thanks again and I will be bringing you all my work from now on

RP
Robert P.
11/12/2018
The people are great to work with.
The work is great and on time.

Jayme C.
South Windsor, CT
Chrysler 300
11/09/2018
Always honest and friendly
I have been going to Marselli Precision Automotive with my car for two and a half years and would highly recommend them to anybody in need of service for their vehicle.

Storrs Mansfield, CT
11/08/2018
Awsome, Honest Service
I have been bringing all 3 of my vehicles to this place since I have owned them. I have always gotten an honest, upfront advice on my vehicle no added drama. Honest shop owners and business are hard to come by now a days. I would recommend this garage to anyone who is looking for quality work at a fair price and a show owner who often comes and talks with you directly. Bring your car here!!

Jennifer L.
East Hartford, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2018
always fixing my life and i appreciate it
You've been so kind, informative and present clear solutions to what ails my car. I appreciate all of you and your work ethic.

Jordyn H.
Granby, CT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jordyn said this business did a good job.

CE
Catherine E.
Nissan JUKE
10/23/2018
Amazing service
The service received is amazing, but, what sends this place over the top is the customer service, the level of care and the feeling of being appreciated and welcomed every time we go there is comforting. Thank you everyone that works there! You guys are amazing, my husband and I appreciate you and your service!!

James R.
Suffield, CT
Audi S4
10/23/2018
Work as good or better than the dealers. Very professional and they cover all the bases.
I have a they rebuilt the engine for and it runs like new.

Windsor, CT
10/21/2018
Recalibration time!
Easy in, easy out...good people to deal with.

Vernon Rockville, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/20/2018
Smart and knowledgeable mechanic
Good service and good discussion about car maintenance

LK
LORI K.
Enfield, CT
10/20/2018
Their expertise.
Marselli is very knowledgeable regarding foreign cars. The staff is super friendly and repairs are done in a very timely manner without breaking the bank. I highy recommend them!

GS
George S.
10/19/2018
great service and price
great service and price

Jennifer R.
10/18/2018
They are friendly clean respectful and remember you every time you come in
I love Marselli’s. They are always so friendly and so clean. I personally love that i dont have to tell them whi i am as they always remember my name and my circumstances. Their personal touch goes in too all their services. I highly recommended them as keeping me and my family safe in our vehicles is their utmost priority. I cannot express in words how wonderful they are.

WC
William C.
Chicopee, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/17/2018
Interlock Installed
The receptionist made it fun

Marcus C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff was very polite. The timing was good and they did a great job. He was very happy with the service.

RP
Robert P.
Marlborough, CT
10/11/2018
Service on my BMW
Service on my BMW. I cannot Say enough great things about Jessie and the crew. Always looking out for my best interest always doing a great job never over selling with top-notch quality I would never take my vehicles anywhere else

Nick O.
East Longmeadow, MA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the customer service was good.

Jennifer R.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business is wonderful. They always remember her. She doesn't even have to tell them her name. It is a fantastic business, they always remind her about things she might forget. They are just phenomenal.

Daryl P.
Windsor, CT
Buick Century
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said the technicians are always so pleasant when he goes to this business.