James S.
Woodstock, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
01/08/2019
Trustworthy shop with fair prices.
I've been bringing my cars to Marselli for years. Jesse is super knowledgeable and doesn't BS you on repairs, parts, or service needed. Prices are reasonable for Hartford area, they're not the cheapest shop out there but they do good work so you can be sure the job is done correctly the first time.

01/08/2019
Overpriced
I asked them to check the suspension on my jeep because I felt a clunking when I was driving they went through the entire jeep telling me about oil changes air filters all kinds of things and charge me $150 for diagnostic. They also are about $250 more for the job that needs to be done then five other mechanics that I called including Gengras
Suzanne D. from Marselli Precision Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Our diagnosis fee is $134.99 plus tax, which is clearly printed on our labor board above the service desk in very clear view for anyone who walks into our front office. Our technicians take their time looking over our customers entire vehicle for their safety as well as others on the road. Our team takes pride in having the ability to explain in great detail any concerns that are found so our customers have all the necessary details in hand. Our company quotes out jobs by factory labor times and using the highest quality of parts so our customers know they will not be returning within a year for part failure on cheaper parts that others repair shops might pass off by quoting lower repair cost. Marselli Percision Automotive when diagnosising a vehicle gives our customers all the information at the time of service to allow customers to approve repairs or decline, our company only performs at hightest quality what our customer authorize. On this preticular vehicle is a great example of the quality of addition service at no addition cost for all concerns and vehicle safety inspection:
Customers Complaint:
Customer states while driving vehicle over bumps loud clanking/banging noises. Recently had all bump stops replace due from rotted out. Check and advise!
Technicians Findings:
Road tested vehicle to duplicate customers complaint. Heard loud clanking noise coming from left side of vehicle over bumps. Noticed low tire indicator light on in instrument cluster. No LOF sticker on windshield. Inspected vehicle on lift, found left front upper and lower ball joint extremely worn and popping out of control arm. Power steering pump seeping, check fluid and found below low line in reservoir. Left and right rear axle/wheel seals seeping. Rear differential cover seeping. Beeped in tire pressure sensors, left rear tire sensor no good, all other 4 (including spare) are functioning. Cabin air filter missing out of cabin air filter box. Checked oil on indicator (dip) stick, saw down 1 qt oil and very black.

PG
Paul G.
Florence, SC
Dodge Charger
12/12/2018
Great people
Jesse took great care of me really kept my best interest in mind and they went up and beyond what they need to do to help me out with a faulty motor that the dealership should have covered

GR
Gary R.
Cadillac Fleetwood
12/11/2018
Bill Schortmans 1995 Cadilac
Thank you for not only servicing the car, but for finding that there were uninvited guests living under the hood. You made Bill Schortmans day.Thanks again, Gary Ryan

Company B.
Windsor, CT
12/06/2018
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
GREAT COMMUNICATION. OUTSTSANDING FOLLOW THROUGH. THOROUGH WORK.

HK
HENRY K.
11/27/2018
Quick response to my needs
I stop over because my tire pressure was low Jessy shop owner stepped in check all tires pressure recommended to fill all tiers with argon which improves tires life and it’s more stable then air

James R.
11/19/2018
Hi quality work.
Always does a good job and as if not more professional as a dealer. Pleasure to do business with. Would highly recommend Marselli’s to all I know.

WC

G
Guido
Enfield, CT
11/15/2018
Quick turn over and fair prices
Came into their shop off the street on a rainy Tuesday morning with a heater issue in one of my work trucks. Spoke to the owner about scheduling it on a bad weather day as not to lose one of my working trucks during our busy season. He asked me if it was available that day and I brought in a couple of hours later. He had it fixed and back in rotation that afternoon. Great service. Good mechanics. Thanks again and I will be bringing you all my work from now on

RP
Robert P.
Windsor Locks, CT
11/12/2018
The people are great to work with.
The work is great and on time.

Jayme C.
Chrysler 300
11/09/2018
Always honest and friendly
I have been going to Marselli Precision Automotive with my car for two and a half years and would highly recommend them to anybody in need of service for their vehicle.

Storrs Mansfield, CT
11/08/2018
Awsome, Honest Service
I have been bringing all 3 of my vehicles to this place since I have owned them. I have always gotten an honest, upfront advice on my vehicle no added drama. Honest shop owners and business are hard to come by now a days. I would recommend this garage to anyone who is looking for quality work at a fair price and a show owner who often comes and talks with you directly. Bring your car here!!

Jennifer L.
East Hartford, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2018
always fixing my life and i appreciate it
You've been so kind, informative and present clear solutions to what ails my car. I appreciate all of you and your work ethic.

Jordyn H.
Granby, CT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jordyn said this business did a good job.

CE
Catherine E.
Windsor Locks, CT
Nissan JUKE
10/23/2018
Amazing service
The service received is amazing, but, what sends this place over the top is the customer service, the level of care and the feeling of being appreciated and welcomed every time we go there is comforting. Thank you everyone that works there! You guys are amazing, my husband and I appreciate you and your service!!

James R.
Audi S4
10/23/2018
Work as good or better than the dealers. Very professional and they cover all the bases.
I have a they rebuilt the engine for and it runs like new.

Windsor, CT
10/21/2018
Recalibration time!
Easy in, easy out...good people to deal with.

Vernon Rockville, CT
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/20/2018
Smart and knowledgeable mechanic
Good service and good discussion about car maintenance

LK
LORI K.
Enfield, CT
10/20/2018
Their expertise.
Marselli is very knowledgeable regarding foreign cars. The staff is super friendly and repairs are done in a very timely manner without breaking the bank. I highy recommend them!

GS