CR
Carl R.
Middletown, CT
06/25/2019
The prompt service the prices the wonderful attitude of the receptionist she rocks she knows a lot and gets right on it she does a very good job I recommend this to anybody best place in Connecticut oh yeah and the free candy I like that too
Jesse & the Gang are the best they do great work at great prices and they are on the up-and-up I will recommend this place to anybody the young lady at the front desk is amazing she's right on it gets right to the point of everything looks everything up for you no questions asked have a beautiful smile and free candy

Andrew S.
Nissan Rogue
06/18/2019
Trustworthy
I take all 4 of our cars to Marselli's and have 100% faith in their integrity, honesty and workmanship. They do their research when it comes to parts and know I am not overpaying! Thanks Suzanne and Jesse!

Michael P.
Tolland, CT
Volkswagen Passat
06/17/2019
The place is amazing
I have been going there for about a year now , they are an great team at Marselli .

Joann S.
Windsor Locks, CT
Audi Q3
06/15/2019
Recent service
Really nice crew. Make you feel right at home

GG
Greg G.
Used car prepurchase inspection
Your service was prompt and professional. Most importantly you saved our butts from purchasing a lemon. My son was about to spend almost all his money on his first car. Thanks!

LK
LORI K.
Enfield, CT
06/13/2019
They are able to do repairs in a timely manner and reasonable price.
I’ve been getting my cars fixed here for many years with much success. The staff is super helpful and friendly. High recommend them to others

James T.
Newington, CT
Mercury Milan
Excellent Customer Service
I worked with Suzanne on my install of an IID device. She was extremely knowledgeable of the product and its proper use and maintenance. I was recommended to Marselli's by a co-worker that could not have spoken better about them and his experience. He was right, and I'm glad I took his recommendation to go see them. I'd give 10 stars if it were an option.

RD
Rosa D.
Windsor, CT
Nissan Murano
06/02/2019
Consistently great service
Jess and team are amazing. They really go above and beyond with a no nonsense attitude.

FJ
Fred J.
Ellington, CT
05/05/2019
Awesome service, Great price
Jessie's ability to understand your needs & his crew's ability to perform the work. The price is fantastic too!

Columbia, CT
04/30/2019
Always accommodating
Super friendly. Job is always completed quickly and explained thoroughly. Highly recommended.

Jennifer L.
East Hartford, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
04/30/2019
always awesome
You keep me going. I have an outline as to up coming needs for my car and the once over during OLF has been helpful beyond measure. The family at Marselli is wonderfully accommodating and takes the time to really clarify mechanical workings and repair to a lay person.

Stafford Springs, CT
04/29/2019
Great place
I trust Jesse to do what's best.

UO
Usberto O.
East Hartford, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2019
Amazing people
Knowledgeable staff that know what they are doing. Always can rely on them to get the job done the right way the first time without a doubt.

GD
Gannon D.
Tolland, CT
04/20/2019
Professional, efficient and accommodating!
We appreciate the professional and yet personal experience every time we go to Marselli Percision! 5 Stars all around. Thanks Jesse and team! :)

BR
Bob R.
04/18/2019
Honest
Just moved here from Long Island and like trying to find good doctors the next thing is a good mechanic. I don’t have to look any further from when I first walked in I was impressed with the place they took me on a tour of the shop . I was very happy with the service from the front counter to the shop .
They gave me a list of things that need to get done and I was pleased that they didn’t pressure me to get them done. I now have a new shop

Windsor, CT
GMC Acadia
04/16/2019
Jessie and team never fail me!!

Broad Brook, CT

John M.
Tariffville, CT
Scion xA
03/30/2019
Suzanne's personalty and companies quick work .
I found a very embarrassing situation very easy to get thru. The service was great and Suzanne's personality and instructional skills were fabulous. You could not have a better person in that position to represent your company and team so well.
My sister also dealt with Suzanne over the phone and found her very pleasant and informative too.

PV
Pat V.
Nissan Frontier
03/26/2019
tires/rims
Excellent service. They took my phone call and request to remove tires from rims and in the same day in less than two hours the job was done.

CD