MF
Michael F.
10/16/2018
Always excellent and friendly service!

PB
Pete B.
Goshen, NH
10/16/2018
Great, Prompt Service (As Usual!)
Our daughter hit a curb and damaged the sidewall of a tire, necessitating replacement. Marshalll's was able to evaluate and replace it with a new tire and verify alignment within 24 hours of occurrence. Outstanding, prompt service--fully in keeping with our long-standing experience there. Thank you, Marshall's!

10/15/2018
Routine oil and air filter change
Prompt service from helpful and knowledgeable employees

Art M.
10/12/2018
Friendly and professional. Work is always done well. Great service!

Maria G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/09/2018
always great service
Marshall's garage is the only place to take your cars. We have 2 older cars which are treated really well and have been maintained at Marshall's with tender loving care and extreme competence. Our safety and great rides are assured
with the high degree of knowledge and pleasant personal touch each employee displays.
A great place for cars as well as for their people.

Thanks to you all for such great serrvice...M&P

KH
Kristen H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2018
Always a pleasure doing business.

carol c.
10/05/2018
Recent service
Service was excellent. Loaner car was provided.
Experience very pleasant.

PT
Pat T.
Warner, NH
Chevrolet Cruze
09/27/2018
Bright light!
A standard oil change and installation of new, brighter, headlights. We can see clearly.

DZ
Debbi Z.
Elkins, NH
09/27/2018
Great Customer Service
The staff at Marshall's Garage is easy to communicate with, responsive and proactive. They called to notify us that additional repairs were advised and made sure to get our approval for those repairs.

PS
Peggy S.
09/20/2018
I love the fine service I received at Marshall’s Garage this week.
They let my dog and I sit with coffee and wait for my car to be inspected. If I need a ride they take us home and pick us up the next day. Great coustomer service. Very nice people.

Michael P.
Jeep Compass
09/19/2018
Service Appointment
Outstanding detailed informative service. All work completed as promised in a timely manner. Pickup service provided. Detailed description of all service work and suggested maintenance for the vehicle. Very Happy with everything.

Danelle H.
09/18/2018
You were very helpful

Richard S.
Sunapee, NH
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/11/2018
Order new tires, install and balance them
I was a new customer at Marshall’s. I was welcomed and treated very well. They let me know when the car would be ready, called me in the morning to let me know was ready and when I came to pick up the car, Dave was very friendly and respectful and I was very pleased.

CD
Thanks!

Lou B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/06/2018
As usual. Flawless service.
The bar can't get any higher for Marshall's. They deliver expertise, courtesy and flawless mechanical service. Period.

AJ
Amy J.
Rochester, MA
08/28/2018
marshalls garage
Provide old time (ie, intelligent, accurate diagnostic capabilities and the superb ability to fix it) mechanical advice and support. Friendly, unpressured service.

BK

John D.
Danbury, NH
08/22/2018
trust
doing business with Marshalls for a number of years. I totally trust them. From findings to repair to completion its the way it used to be a long time ago.

Wilmot, NH
08/17/2018
trustworthy service
The folks at Marshall's are honest. They do not try to sell you unneeded service (e.g.brake fluid replacement) it the vehicle does not need it. They always let you know about issues and seek your approval before initiating a major repair. Charges are very reasonable. We trust them for our necessary auto service.

CD
Charlie D.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/06/2018
Bailed me out again
Thanks, Dave and team, for bailing me out again. The new battery is working perfectly.