RL
Rick L.
Wilmot, NH
02/13/2019
Rah Rah Marshall's Garage Yeahhhh!
The Review Title says it all

Springfield, NH
02/06/2019
Well Done
First time at Marshall's and the service was excellent. Each item on my list was fixed and the courtesy inspection - most helpful - found another which will be addressed shortly. Communication is superlative - both scheduling and vehicle issues. Feedback from Marshall's was by phone and electronic and the dialog is very much appreciated. Particularly like the web applications and email notices.

Shreve S.
North Sutton, NH
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/31/2019
Great Shop!
Communication is spot on and timely. We really appreciate their professionalism and truthfulness in time and repair estimates.
Keep up the good work, all. Clearly a good team.

Bob H.
Elkins, NH
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/31/2019
They always make it easy.
Not only is the “Marshall’s Team” trustworthy and friendly, they make servicing our cars easy. We appreciate their flexibility and how well they communicate with us in person, by phone and email. Thanks again, Marshall’s.

PS
Peggy S.
01/27/2019
Everyone is so helpful to me!
I can’t explain how good everyone at the shop has been to me in the 15 years that I have been using Marshal’s garage!
They always go out of their way to be helpful and honest with me.
I know that when I drive out my car is safe to drive.Thank you again Peggy Schoeler

KN
Kathy N.
Danbury, NH
01/24/2019
Competence, friendliness, and good coffee
It's a pretty good deal when excellence is routine.

Susie M.
Volvo XC70
01/20/2019
Great communication throughout the repair process
In addition to being helpful and friendly, the entire crew at Marshall's Garage worked together to help solve a check engine light problem my car was having. Teamwork makes a difference. Great job!

Richard W.
Andover, NH
Friendly, helpful, kind, honest
Marshall's garage have always been very accommodating and helpful. Great work also. Never have to worry about what they do

CA
Connie A.
THANK YOU, MARSHALL’S!
As always, Marshall’s provided me with A+ service. I have no idea how long they have been my sole source of car care and repair, but it is measured in decades! They are professional, reliable, prompt, cheerful, friendly, AND they always work hard to find the least expensive price. As always, I give the, the highest possible recommendation.

Ron B.
Wilmot, NH
Great service again
Had oil changed on our car. When he was done he vacuumed the carpets in the front.They always do a great job.

MV
Mike V.
Andover, NH
Acura TSX
01/08/2019
Devon made things very easy, presenting a few options within my price range and getting me scheduled quickly. I am satisfied with the work that was done with my car, and really like that I got suggested maintenance along with urgency, price, and pictures for my car. I'll be sure to use Marshall's Garage again, and I'll refer others as well.

Sue S.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/05/2019
Top Notch service
Quality service, both customer and vehicle. Received a text with a photo of my vehicle and its digital health record! Thank you for taking good care of us.

01/04/2019
state inspection
Marshall's took the car right on time and did the inspection quickly and efficiently .

PT
Pat T.
Warner, NH
01/02/2019
There when you need them.
When I noticed a problem with my breaks I stopped by the garage. They kept the vehicle and worked it in to the next days schedule. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

01/02/2019
Annual inspection
Inspection was provided promptly and courteously

MK
Marilyn K.
Toyota Sequoia
12/31/2018
Happy Camper
It's always a pleasant and satisfactory experience at Marshall's!

Lou B.
12/21/2018
The bar is set high and they rise to it
As usual. Normal excellence is expected and provided. The customer treatment, appointment accuracy and workmanship is alway flawless.

Newbury, NH
Subaru Crosstrek
12/14/2018
well done
Friendly and reliable

12/12/2018
Great customer service and vehicle service as always!
Love Marshall’s - Experienced, friendly, helpful. They care!

PB
Pete B.
Goshen, NH
12/09/2018
Another Great Service Experience at Marshall's
Received excellent service on our 2013 Ford Escape: Marshall's matched TireRack for new, top grade snow tires (Blizzak) and conducted a scheduled service, all at a most competitive price. Very satisfied.