PS
Peggy S.
09/25/2020
The wonderful people
I would like to thank you for your work today and especially for cleaning the inside of my windows. I can not reach them so this was the nicest thing you could of done for me!

RP
Ralph P.
Honda Fit
09/24/2020
I'm a face, not just a number.
Everything great! The only thing keeping me from 5 stars is that, while the service rates (and the service itself) are good, I think that the parts costs are a little steep. E.g., while I don't expect Tire Warehouse prices for the tires I just got, they could be lower.

Dick C.
Elkins, NH
09/22/2020
Honest and Great Work
I’ve been going to Marshall’s Garage for 20 years and have always received excellent service. They are fair and do high quality work. Recommend them highly.

Joan H.
09/21/2020
Routine Visit
Great service, highly competent mechanics, friendly atmosphere. Best customer service!

NB
Nancy B.
09/18/2020
Worked my car inspection in
You guys are great! Thanks for working me in today.

Newbury, NH
09/16/2020
Auto inspection
First visit, good quick service. Will be back for future service.

LD

TY
Todd Y.
Franklin, MA
09/11/2020
Excellent service. Very professional.
Quick, professional and fair priced. My daughter's car died her second day at college and we live over 2 hours away. Called Marshalls and had it towed there the next day. Awesome service.

John B.
Grantham, NH
Toyota Avalon
09/10/2020
Drop it off. Pick it up, and the job's complete!
MMMM..."My Main Man Mike" always looks for ways to adapt the service to how the work ordered will best serve me, his customer. I may have order "a tire rotation", but should HE notice that one or more of those tires is damaged and beyond repairing, he will have Devon/Gage/Jody, even the owner Dave Marshall call to inform me that the "tire rotation" will be fruitless. He could just follow the work order, but over a very short period of time, I'll be paying for a new set of tires, and a mounting and balancing of the new tires. May as well bite the bullet TODAY and save the cost of rotation from the mix! He treats the car as if it was his own. They ALL DO!!
KUDOS to the entire staff at Marshall's Garage!!

Sonny Beaulieu
Grantham

Bill M.
Elkins, NH
Chevrolet Suburban
09/09/2020
Friendly and trustworthy
Just an awesome place to take your vehicle for care. Trustworthy advice and timely performance. We're lucky to have great mechanics like this in our area.

CL
Cara L.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/08/2020
I won’t go anywhere else
Title says it all! Super personable and authentic New England auto shop. I have never once worried that I was being overcharged or “up sold” into some other service I didn’t need. Been going since we moved here in 2009 and I’ve never brought my most recent car to the dealer - only Marshall’s!

KE
Kim E.
Wilmot, NH
Subaru Crosstrek
09/05/2020
Friendly and quick service
They were able to squeeze me in for a last minute appointment , which was very much appreciated. They did a thorough check of my daughter’s new vehicle and made me feel secure that the vehicle was a good purchase.

Kia Sorento
09/03/2020
Local,skilled, timely, service
Wonderful full service garage. Friendly local service for your vehicle

Tracey B.
09/02/2020
Always great service
Year after year Marshall’s does a great job with my cars.

LR