Bob H.
Elkins, NH
06/16/2018
No job seems to big or too small for Marshall’s.
Marshall’s has been our “hometown” auto garage for more years than I can remember. They solve all of our auto maintenance problems—big and small. When I was recently alerted that my brake light was out, owner, Dave Marshall took my car in immediately, without an appointment, and replaced my brake light bulb himself. Within 15 minutes and the cost of the bulb, I was on my way. It could be as a result of our long-standing relationship, but I tend to believe Dave would have treated others just the same, if he was available. Thanks.

CD
Thanks!

Anonymous avatar
06/06/2018
Inspection
Efficient, pleasant, on time. Routine inspection

Cindy B.
05/25/2018
Best Service
Great service, friendly environment. Very accommodating!

BG
Bill G.
Audi Q5
05/14/2018
Gundy Q5 Audi Scheduled Maintenance
It was a pleasure doing business with Marshalls....in all respects. To the extent possible it might be a good idea to provide a rough estimate for scheduled maintenance operations---eg. 35K miles. Very professional and business-like while still friendly>

RY
Robert Y.
05/12/2018
Perfect Service
Could not be better in any facet of this business.

LP
Liz P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/01/2018
Great Place
Great place friendly staff, very knowledgeable, quick service and gets you an appointment promptly..

Joel R.
Newbury, NH
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2018
Convenient and Courteous
Great experience. Very thorough and left me feeling confident about the ongoing safety of my vehicle.
Value the honesty and professionalism I received. Will be my go-to repair shop for years to come.

John S.

Mary Jane P.
Wilmot, NH
04/21/2018
Lucky to have Marshall's
Well qualified, friendly, honest and trustworthy, and most important, reliable. I feel lucky to have Marshall's to do my car maintenance!

Tracey B.
04/18/2018
Best service ever. For the car and customer.
I am never disappointed with my experience with Marshall’s garage. My car has only ever been serviced here and I will not use anyone else as long as I am in the area.

John B.
Grantham, NH
Toyota Avalon
04/18/2018
Always advocation for the customer, or the vehicle, if you prefer. You hate to see a machine go "untended"!
Having been in the automotive business for 17 1/2 years before I started coming to Marshall's Garage, I was appreciative of the pro-active approach Dave and the crew have taken toward my three vehicles. Others may view these suggestions as a form of "up-selling", however I don't! I believe that the most expensive portion of owning a vehicle is purchasing it, whether cash or financing it. After the purchase, it is your choice to keep that vehicle in the best condition possible, and avoiding unexpectedly costly repairs. Until I sold my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS with nearly 200,000 miles for more than average retail, I had three vehicles with 200,000 miles or more, all Toyotas, and all good for another 200,000 miles because of the way Marshall's Garage helps me care for them.
To paraphrase an old AC-Delco commercial, "You can pay" Dave "NOW" or when you want it least, "you can pay" him "LATER"...perhaps at a premium of time, money, and a possible replacement for lack of your attention!

MK
Marilyn K.
Toyota Sequoia
04/14/2018
A job well done
Always a great experience!

BL
Berk L.
04/11/2018
Outstanding
Marshall's has terrific people and does good work at fair prices. They bend over backwards to help their customers with special situations and changes in schedule. I would not consider any other place.

Malcolm W.
04/05/2018
friendly courteous quality service delivered in a timely manner
can always count on Marhsalls'

KP
Kendall P.
04/05/2018
so accommodating, and great service. Thoughtful and trustworthy!
Every communication is thoughtful and accommodating. I feel you truly have the customer's best interest in mind. As a single professional, the rides to and from work eased anxiety. Every service has been timely and reasonably priced. Thank you!

Kendall

MO
Michele O.
Moss Beach, CA
Outstanding service
Quality work, on time, very helpful, integrity. The whole team at Marshall's Devon, David, Gage and all the others treat every customer as if they were family. Everyone working hard, communicating well and seem to enjoy what they are doing. A model of how a business should run. Thank you!

Mike H.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/30/2018
Mike Hall
Excelent work and service as always!

Leigh B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/29/2018
friendly and reliable

FC
Francoise C.
Wilmot, NH
03/29/2018
As always I was greeted with a smile, an offer of coffee, and my truck taken in as scheduled for it's annual inspection.. The work was done quickly and as there were no issues with the truck I was ready in less time than I expected. The truck is over 20 years old and for the last 10 years or more has only been serviced here. I am advised when work needs to be done and never pushed to accept needless maintenance. Very satisfied.