CD
Andover, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
08/06/2018
Bailed me out again
Thanks, Dave and team, for bailing me out again. The new battery is working perfectly.

PF
Pat F.
Cornwall, PA
08/02/2018
They were very thorough, very accommodating, and very professional
My dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree on Monday, and we had hoped to drive home to Pennsylvania on Tuesday. They moved heaven and earth and had our car ready before noon on Wednesday and we made the Trip home without a single problem. I thought they were very honest and extremely efficient .

We are profoundly grateful, and very impressed

GG
Gil G.
Saturn VUE
08/02/2018
Yet again!
After dealing with Marshall's Garage all these years now, you would think there could be no more words to describe their wonderful service, but each trip there with the 15 year old car, makes for more praise! Clear, concise, plain language reports of what was found and what was done to correct the issue is just plain old fashion good business.

PC
Pam C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/31/2018
An ounce of prevention
I had this repair done on Marshall’s suggestion because the ‘life expectancy’ of the timing belt is about 105,000 miles and I had them also change the water pump because the location of the part is nearby and it was an original part. I was told back a few months ago about this which allowed me to plan for this major repair. This is the type of care that prevents an emergency that can interrupt your life and your budget. Work was accomplished in one day and I was transported to and back - thanks Marshall’s.

Bob H.
07/31/2018
Never disappointed.
We’ve been loyal patrons of Marshall’s Garage for many years and have been happy to be a part of the Marshall “family.” They are attentive to our needs and honest with us about our options. Since we live within walking distance of Marshall’s Garage, we truly know them as a neighborhood business and we recommend them to friends nearby or more distant. Thanks.

07/28/2018
Marshall’s Garage
Great service and people!

TW
Tom W.
Buick Enclave
07/19/2018
buick service
ezcellant as usual

07/09/2018
Recent service
I feel very comfortable having my car serviced at Marshall's Garage. Everyone that I deal with is friendly and makes me feel like an appreciated customer. Gage and Devon do a terrific job explaining whatever service is needed . Thank you!

Cindy B.
06/25/2018
Best Service
Very professional and super accommodating ! Always make you feel welcomed, great with detail and explanation.

Jennifer P.
06/19/2018
Great group
They are knowledgeable and take their time to explain everything to you.

Bob H.
06/16/2018
No job seems to big or too small for Marshall’s.
Marshall’s has been our “hometown” auto garage for more years than I can remember. They solve all of our auto maintenance problems—big and small. When I was recently alerted that my brake light was out, owner, Dave Marshall took my car in immediately, without an appointment, and replaced my brake light bulb himself. Within 15 minutes and the cost of the bulb, I was on my way. It could be as a result of our long-standing relationship, but I tend to believe Dave would have treated others just the same, if he was available. Thanks.

CD
Great Service, as Usual
Thanks!

06/06/2018
Inspection
Efficient, pleasant, on time. Routine inspection

Cindy B.
05/25/2018
Best Service
Great service, friendly environment. Very accommodating!

BG
Bill G.
Audi Q5
05/14/2018
Gundy Q5 Audi Scheduled Maintenance
It was a pleasure doing business with Marshalls....in all respects. To the extent possible it might be a good idea to provide a rough estimate for scheduled maintenance operations---eg. 35K miles. Very professional and business-like while still friendly>

RY
Robert Y.
05/12/2018
Perfect Service
Could not be better in any facet of this business.

LP
Liz P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/01/2018
Great Place
Great place friendly staff, very knowledgeable, quick service and gets you an appointment promptly..

Joel R.
Newbury, NH
Nissan Xterra
04/28/2018
Convenient and Courteous
Great experience. Very thorough and left me feeling confident about the ongoing safety of my vehicle.
Value the honesty and professionalism I received. Will be my go-to repair shop for years to come.

John S.

Mary Jane P.
Wilmot, NH
04/21/2018
Lucky to have Marshall's
Well qualified, friendly, honest and trustworthy, and most important, reliable. I feel lucky to have Marshall's to do my car maintenance!