GG
Gil G.
Saturn VUE
04/09/2020
A sign of the times
Car servicing was done with car and the only thing lacking was face to face encounters with folks that I have come to know over the years. The auto drop off and auto delivery after servicing went smoothly, but still no face to face. I understand, but it has not affected how they provide a great service sight unseen!

AG
AJ G.
North Sutton, NH
Ford
04/08/2020
The team that works there know their stuff!
The level of service and expertise is second to none. I am always satisfied with ther work!

GS
Gary S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/07/2020
Always excellent!!
Marshall’s is so good - when they deliver your car back you don’t even have to re-adjust the seat!!

AF
Anne F.
04/07/2020
Easy oil change!
My car needed the annual state inspection and also an oil change. It was easy to set up an appointment. The mechanIc called to say he was done before I even finished my walk. Good service and a fair price. We can’t ask for more!

NB
Nancy B.
04/01/2020
Working during the virus
So appreciated Marshall’s getting my car in for the inspection and oil change in the midst of this crisis. Their work is top notch and my car was so clean. Thanks so much! I’ll be back!

Jen T.
Andover, NH
Volvo S60
03/30/2020
Awesome
Marshall’s Garage has great service, fast,friendly and helpful!! Thank you so much!!

CA

Don S.
Elkins, NH
MINI Countryman
03/26/2020
Two more items off the to-do list....smooth as silk
With our self imposed social distancing, our two car inspections were done without a single hiccup. Thanks for making it all so easy.

Roger W.
North Sutton, NH
03/24/2020
The Best
So friendly, caring, and good. Why would I go anywhere else.

Rain R.
Andover, NH
03/23/2020
Kind people, very helpful
All of the people working there, that I have talked to on the phone, have been so friendly, helpful and personable. Car services are quick and clean.

PR
Peter R.
03/23/2020
Best service around
Marshalls is always prompt and friendly in delivering their top notch service. Sorry it took me so long to figure it out and use them

BY
Barbara Y.
Sunapee, NH
03/21/2020
Love Marshall’s !
Saved again by the superstars at Marshall’s Garage ...service above & beyond, always with a smile. Can never say enough about these folks - each and every one. THANK YOU !

Art S.
Sunapee, NH
Kia Cadenza
03/21/2020
Most recent visit
Oil and filter change during the plague. Done well With no physical contact. Could not have been done better

CK
Charlie K.
Wilmot, NH
Honda Civic Cpe
03/20/2020
Annual Inspection
Dave, Devon and the team always take care of my vehicles without nickel and diming me over unnecessary work. I highly recommend the service.

FC
Francoise C.
Wilmot, NH
03/20/2020
Grreat service-
I have been taking my cars to Marshalls for over 20 years. It is hard to find garages these days and even harder to find one that knows what they are doing, does not suggest unneeded work, and charges fairly. This is the place to go. As I know nothing about cars or engines, I have to trust and I do trust Marshall's. Also they are friendly and will offer me a ride home if the car is staying.