08/15/2019
Great Service, friendly staff. Feel confident that I am getting good car care.

SF
Steve F.
08/15/2019
Great people and amazing service!
Everyone there is always goes out of their way to work with my schedule. This time it was Jody who went above and beyond!!

Rochester, MA
08/10/2019
Mechanics
They know what they are doing and get it done correctly and efficiently. I trust them FAR more than a dealer. They have been doing this for 4 generations at this garage.

Carol C.
08/09/2019
Inspection

GG
Gil G.
Saturn VUE
08/08/2019
It is always nice to see Dave and the crew at Marshall's
Just an oil change this time, but still great work and done in a timely fashion. Sounds simple to say that, but in today's world this is the exception and not the norm. My car is happy and so am I !

RU
Rudy U.
Newbury, NH
Acura MDX
08/08/2019
Annual Service
The service was very professional and timely. I have trust in the staff that they will only recommend was is necessary at a fair price.
Rudy U.

Carol C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/04/2019
Recent visit
Also have excellent service and work quality.

NT
Nancy T.
Andover, NH
Mazda 3
08/03/2019
Terrific service!!
Happy, freindly folks that provide efficient and high quality service. They always give options and advice for solutions. Looking out onto Pleasant Lake.... gosh and this has to be enjoyed and is free!!

PC
Pam C.
08/01/2019
As usual, the work was done within the time allotted and down correctly. I couldn’t get the lighter, charger fixed because the part required was no longer available but everything else done.

Drew P.
07/26/2019
Drew Purdy/BMW 2009 328xi owner
Great Cust service, from the front desk receptionist to the mechanics.
Knowledgeable technicians, took the time to explain the hesitation issue my BMW 328xi was having.
Very professional and clean garage, front lobby, etc.

RF
Rebecca F.
07/24/2019
Excellent service as usual!

Dave S.
Newport, NH
Honda Element
07/20/2019
Very nice
Extremely helpful. Worked with me to pick up and deliver my car and arranged to have it cleaned. Look and drives very nice.

David C.
07/19/2019
Great people, with great skill who provide great service consistently.
Marshall’s Garage is the best auto service shop that I have ever experienced. They are honest, skilled and terrific people.

Mike H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/17/2019
Local area, home pick up and return home
We have been using Marshall's Garage for almost 10 years. We've always received personal service,
advice and a job well done. Thank you Devon, Dave and Gage!

Roger R.
Newbury, NH
Nissan Rogue
07/17/2019
Great Service, Friendly People!
I always get friendly, professional service at Marshall's Garage. I recently went in for a brake repair. They called to remind me of the appointment the day before, which I appreciated. On the day of the repair, they took my car in immediately. They gave me updates during the repair - about problems found and price options - and made me part of the process. The work was done well and I was very satisfied. I also appreciate their Fall undercoating service. Great garage!

NT

CA
Connie A.
07/12/2019
11 year old Honda CR-V
Once again, I had superior service from Marshalls. With my 11 year old Honda CR-V about to roll over to 100,000 miles, it was time for an inspection and some brake work. Other than replacing tires, in all these years, this was the first real repair work I have needed. I am not planning on trading in for a new car any time soon. With Marshalls at my back, with their terrific, friendly service, I am confident of getting many miles more before I need to think about monthly payments on a new car.

Kendall B.
06/29/2019
Outstanding regular service -identify problem and replace brakes.
Excellent and friendly service as usual.

BA
Bernard A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/26/2019
Always straight and efficient and reasonable
Perfect local business. Like having a family doctor for your car. Utterly trustworthy.

TZ
Tom Z.
06/25/2019
Friendly, courteous and competent service
Work requested completed quickly and correctly.