MK

Bethpage, NY
Toyota T100
07/26/2021
Friendly and honest service
Marshal’s is a long standing, family run business with a well deserved reputation for honest and competent service.

PN
Paula N.
Nissan Rogue Select
07/23/2021
Extremely helpful and accommodating!
They weren’t expecting me or my car asI took over my brother-in-law’s appointment but they welcomed me and made it happen for a new inspection and oil change. When my Florida tinting didn’t pass the inspection, the office manager helped me to peel it off to meet inspection! Wonderful service and very good people. I would recommend to everyone.

Dave M.
Northwood, NH
Toyota Venza
07/23/2021
Heat shield repair
Can you imagine a garage bringing your car in without an appointment ona Friday? Well they did saving me a long drive home with a faulty heat shield 3 inches from my fuel tank , thank you guys it’s appreciated , your new best bud , Dave

Craig W.
07/20/2021
Great people and great service.
So nice to have high quality mechanics and such friendly service in a convenient location. Thank you Dave, Devon, and crew!

NG
Nancy G.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/15/2021
Not sure what you mean. N Geer, Subaru C Trek. Oil and Sticker.
Well, you are the best around. Fair, honest and good work. When I came to NH and asked where to take my car you guys were the first on everyone’s list. So glad I took their advice! Sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference. From the front desk to the mechanics and the guy who picks up, you are the best around. Thank you. N. Geer

Sunapee, NH
Honda Crosstour
07/13/2021
Take your car here for service
Good service and follow through

AG

Boston, MA
Subaru Impreza
07/09/2021
Great garage!
I was visiting from out of town and family in the area suggested I go to Marshall’s when I got a hole in my tire. They fit me in the next day, the prices were extremely fair, and they were so communicative and friendly. Amazing experience!

CD
Charlie D.
Andover, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
07/06/2021
A great experience, as usual
As always, Dave and his team did a great job and gave me good advice.

Kathy M.
North Sutton, NH
Audi S5
07/06/2021
Responsive Good diagnosticians Good trustworthy people
Just a thank you for looking at my car last week. Even though you were so busy and down a mechanic you put it up on the lift and fixed the clunking noise as well as finding a very dangerous tire that I needed to replace immediately!
You guys/girls are the best!
Thank you so very much.
I am so glad to have you taking care of my car.
Kathy McDonough

07/03/2021
Above and Beyond
We had our Subaru inspected early this year because we were leaving town for the summer. The vehicle passed, but the technician told us that the tires were wearing unevenly, much more on the inside than the middle of the tire. We were told the tires probably would not last more than a few thousand miles. So they ordered tires on Wednesday and had a technician work late on Thursday to balance and install the tires as well as aligning the front and rear. We were able to leave on Friday as we had planned. Thanks for the great service!

BF

New London, NH
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2021
good service
always good service. Expensive. $201 for inspection tire rotation and oil change seems very expensive. otherwise good place.

SK
Sue K.
Sunapee, NH
07/01/2021
Truck inspection
Always a professional job done and courteous, friendly people! Thanks again for a good experience!!!