BK
Elkins, NH
Subaru Legacy
04/19/2021
customer!
Friendly, competent, responsible, knowledgeable... How many more do you need!? Terrific people doing a wonderful job and having fun doing it. Nuff said!
KRK

Stephen C.
Wilmot, NH
04/14/2021
Tire swap
Ease and flexibility of scheduling , professional knowledgeable service, just a fun group of people.

Melisa B.

FC
Francoise C.
Wilmot, NH
04/09/2021
Marshall’s keeps the truck going
My little truck is 23years old and thanks to the annual maintenance at the garage it is still running my errands, taking me kayaking and hauling trash. Not knowing anything about engines I trust Marshall’s to do what is needed and have never been disappointed.

QS
Quinn S.
Boise, ID
04/06/2021
Honest, Quality Service
Marshall’s has taken care of me the last four years as a college student clueless about cars. They have changed my oil, rotated tires, and got my car ready for significant travel. They are great folks I trust for any issues.

John R.
Elkins, NH
04/06/2021
Super Place
Personalized service par excellence. Love dealing with them.

Jesse S.
Sunapee, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
04/05/2021
Great shop with better people!!
You guys rock!!!! Had an emergency and they bent over backwards for me!!!! Hands down the best shop around, no bullshit, drama or bad prices! If Elon had fixed his space ship here it probably wouldn’t have blown up!!! I’ll be bringing in my Delorean next week to get an over haul on the flux copacitor!

DK
Deborah K.
Newbury, NH
Ford Edge
04/03/2021
GREAT Service and Professionalism
Thank you again to Marshall's Garage!! Your team of professionals and awesome customer service makes taking care of a vehicle super easy. Thank you!!

Don R.
Ford Edge
04/02/2021
When we have car problems we can count on the the fine people at Marshall’s .
Marshall’s is an honest place to trust your vehicle for service.

LW
Lynn W.
Danbury, NH
Trust and professional
Always flexible with my work schedule!
I wouldn’t give my business to any other garage. You guys rock !

KN
Kathy N.
Danbury, NH
04/02/2021
Competent, hard-working, good-natured people!
You can trust your car to these folks here, by gar!

PB
Patrick B.
North Sutton, NH
04/01/2021
Quality service and a great value
This is our third time here and will continue to return in the future. We moved to the area in the fall and have used Marshall's garage three times so far for our vehicles. Each time we have found they have preformed excellent service and repairs at fair prices. From our experiences so far we will continue to use their services in the future as well. They are extremely friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Lisa B.
GMC Terrain
04/01/2021
Wonderful service and staff!
I go to Marshalls Garage because I know I can trust them. They will always do the right thing for you and your vehicle. They are not out to make money on you, instead their goal is to help you maintain your vehicle. They look out for you and make sure to do wonderful preventative maintenance to keep your vehicle going and reliable.

CP
Cheryl P.
Volvo S60
03/31/2021
Excellent customer service. A local gem!
Excellent timely quality service.

CK
Catherine K.
Lincoln MKX
03/30/2021
Extremely impressed with service
This was my first time at Marshall’s i was extremely impressed , I have spoken to about 3 people at the shop and all three were very informative and pleasant. I was impressed how they called to just go over my oil change and what i needed to plan for future repairs. I highly recommend this garage.