Business Solutions

High Desert Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JANET L.
05/03/2022
Absolutely the best in service.
This is without a doubt the best experience I've ever had at buying a new car at any dealership. The salesman Jason was probably one of the most informative...

Donald D.
03/07/2022
Best experience ever.

RL
Richard L.
01/04/2022
Highly recommended dealership
All staff knowledgeable and extremely professional. Fast transaction for the vehicle which met exactly what I wanted.

PH
Pamela H.
12/28/2021
Sales staff were very knowledgeable, courteous, and helped find exactly what I wanted in a vehicle.

12/22/2021
Easy process low pressure
I went into dealership with intent to buy a Santa Fe hybrid. Same as everywhere they're scarce and most are sold before they arrive. So I was lucky to have...