2006 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5873014/5Overall Rating 4.5873014/5Overall Rating 4.5873014/5Overall Rating 4.5873014/5rating 4.5873014
Overall Rating 1.85484/5rating 1.85484rating 1.85484rating 1.85484rating 1.85484

Boonsboro, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Everything was great
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Mary D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and excellent customer service
Wonderful combination of great people and great service.

Keedysville, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service.
Great service! In and out in thirty minutes.

Donald G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Mike in service makes it easy for me to make my appts and to explain what is needed.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

AC
Alicia C.
Martinsburg, WV
👍
👍
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

DT
Don T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I feel like I m in a Mom and Pop Shop.
The service is great, they don’t keep you waiting

Christopher M.
Thurmont, MD
12/07/2018 Category: Service
No nonsense service on time and on budget
My wife and I bought our last two cars from Massey, and have had great success with the cars themselves and the service department at Massey for the routine maintenance. It's nice to know that we can still get what we paid for with good service to boot.

HH

Elkridge, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
SUPERIOR SERVICE
Massey has a great service department. I have tried another dealership closer to home (Antwerpin) twice for the same problem and it was not fixed correctly nor did the service department care if I were satisfied. Shout out to Randy who goes above and beyond to make sure customers are satisfied with their service experience.

KR
Kathy R.
Chambersburg, PA
12/06/2018
Great experience
This was a wonderful experience, I went with a negative attitude about the whole ordeal . I wasnt certain I could afford to pay for a new car but I needed something safe for me and my daughter. I had been speaking with Jim Hartman who convinced me to come and talk to him so ..i did and a short time later i was signing for a new car. Even the finance department Robbie Veil rocked.. my daughter was ready to go and he started talking with her to make her feel included in all that was going on and not so bored.. I have already recommended these guys to several of my friends and one is already close to closing on her new vehicle.. this place rocks..
Cant comment yet on service or anything but I'm sure its top notch.

LW
Laura W.
12/05/2018
Best dealership experience I have had!!!
My car was totaled in an accident on 11/19/18. I went to Massey Hyundai and my sales consultant Steve Saunders and the finance manager RD Sutton were phenomenal. The process was fast and simple which was exactly what I needed after everything I had been through. I left feeling like both gentlemen were genuinely happy that they could help me move on from the accident and start a new chapter. I did not feel like just another car sale. Top notch customer service. Thanks guys!

AW

Susan L.
Frostburg, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Massey service department
These gentlemen are wonderful. They gave helped me tremendously when the company main headquarters refused to help at sll. They are just the best. However because of the treatment I have received from Hyundai of America I will never purchase anything from this company nor would I recommend anyone to purchase a car from Hyundai

Greencastle, PA
Ok change
Very good and timely service.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review.

BT
Bruce T.
Kearneysville, WV
Recall
It was the first time I have ever been called from the Dealership to tell me that I have had a recall on my car. In the pass I have had to find this out on my own or received a latter in the mail.
I would like to thank and commend this dealership for the way that they handled my recall!

Thanks
Bruce E Terris Sr

Inwood, WV
Service is ok
Service is ok, but some basic services are less expensive at other dealerships within 75 miles.
MATTHEW W. from Massey Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your 4 star review.

New Oxford, PA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The service and the people are consistently great!
Massey is a great place to get your car serviced! In the five years that I’ve been going to them, I haven’t had any problems! It is a 30 plus minute drive, but it is definitely worth it. Definitely recommend especially if you are into Buying a Hyundai.

Boonsboro, MD
12/03/2018 Category: Service
This is my second Hyundai and Massey has done all the service work for both vehicles. Always easy to make appointment, easy drop off, great waiting area with WiFi, and have always been on-time getting the work done.

Jason G.
Falling Waters, WV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2018 Category: Service
My review
I can't say enough how great the staff is at the service department. But I can't express my gratitude for Randy he is always there to help us out with what ever situation we might have. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Falling Waters, WV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Nurse
Good customers service, great team work.