Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

HW
Holly W.
Bucyrus, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Josh and his staff were so great to me! They made sure my car was fixed correctly before sending it back to me. He kept me updated on all important details and helped work with my schedule to get things arranged. Thank you Josh!

Jonathan S.
Delaware, OH
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Communication/Online Scheduling Lacking
See previous.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Jonathan,
    I am sorry to hear that your last couple visits have not gone as planned.  I apologize for your inconvenience and would like to speak with you so we can remedy the situation.  If you could please call me at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.

Clifton M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Excellent service. The customer always knows what's going on. No hidden costs.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Clifton,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Rena B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Review
Everyone at Mathew’s Hyundai is very helpful and friendly.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Rena,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Efficient and friendly

Dear Madam,
     Thank you for completing your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

FC
Franklin C.
Marysville, OH
2009 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional staff
Reliable, honest & professional.

Hi Frank,

PP
Paula P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2018 Category: Service
I called and made my appointment for the date and time i needed to fit my schedule and Amber was able to work with it. I dropped the car off and Josh made sure what needed to be done to the car was written down be for i left to run a quick erren in town they called to let me know the car was done in a timely fashion.

Hi Paula,

PU
Patricia U.
Caledonia, OH
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff, Great customer Service all around great people
Always get great services from the staff. Always lets me know what is needed to keep my car safe on the road

Hi Patty,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to  your next visit with us.

VH
Vicki H.
Harpster, OH
09/07/2018 Category: Service
It's just ok. Although Josh is great to work with
Needs work. Clean up the inside of people's cars when done, offer a free car wash occasionally

Hi Vicki,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am sorry that there was miscommunication when you were here to visit.  The grease marks left behind i would be glad to have cleaned.  I could do that at your earliest convenience.  We do not have a car wash at our location so i am not able to offer that option to our customers.  We do however vacuum floorboards for our customers as a courtesy.  Please contact me and let me know what works for you i will have the interior cleaned.  Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
Work was done on time and the service department was friendly and professional.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Best of the Best
I always receive excellent service at Mathews Hyundai. Not only do they provide quality service, it is a very friendly and courteous experience. I'm always confident got my car has been checked closely.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Dear Madam,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Explain things thoroughly and provides options for repair.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Mary S.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
All were very gracious and helpful.
Very helpful
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hi Mary,

KH
Krishenda H.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
They were very friendly and made sure I had a ride to and from my car with my kids.

Hi Krishenda,

TD
Terry D.
Ashley, OH
08/25/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
The application and website need to be more reliable for easy scheduling of service.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Hi Terry,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I appreciate you letting us know that there is an issue with the online scheduling.  I will be contacting you in regards to this and the issues you experienced.  In turn i will reaching out to the company that formats that for us and correct the issue.  Thank you again for your time.

Teddy M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Great peole who are very helpful and responsive.
Excellent dealership from top to bottom!

Hi Teddy,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

RK

Delaware, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Very nice employees
Called to get my oil changed because I was going to be in the area, but there was no appointments left, I talked to Josh and he said bring it up and he would try to work it in and it worked Josh worked it in and changed my oil, I was very happy because I would had to take a day off work because I work in Westerville. Thanks Josh
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Hi Carolyn,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am happy that Josh was able to accommodate your schedule and get your vehicle completed and back to you quickly.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

RD
Richard D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
No high pressure they work around my sched
Maint has been prompt no high pressure
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Hi Richard,

New Bloomington, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Experience was good. Service got me in within a couple of days.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018