Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

PP
Paula P.
Mount Gilead, OH
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as Always
I had a appointment at 3 on Saturday but needed to drop my 2017 Tucson early so we could go to boy basketball game .When came to pick the Tucson up it was ready to go Amber even warmed to SUV up and cleaned the snow off so it was ready to go that was very kind of her to go that extra mile.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Paula,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.  We appreciate your feedback.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Bucyrus, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
fast service
The job on the front brakes of the Santa Fe was completed faster than expected. Fast and courteous service.

Dear Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Jennifer P.
La Rue, OH
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Communication
Communication with the customer

Hi Jennifer,
Sorry to hear that your visit didn't go so well.  We will be in contact with you.  Thank you for informing us of your concerns.

Dwight L.
very pleased
always take care of me

Hi Dwight,

TF
The F.
Galion, OH
SERVICE AND TIRE ROTATION
Very satisfied with the service and the employees
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hi,

Marie S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
My appointment was for 10:30am - I arrived early- they took my car in on time - they covered my seat with plastic - I liked that!

My car was ready in 45 minutes- oil change & tire rotation- my discount was applied and they started my oil change card. The waiting area is just ok - Mathew Dodge offers free popcorn abd comfortable seating & free beverages. Hopefully this dealership will upgrade their customer area soon.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Marie,

James S.
Harpster, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
service and alignment
some problems with the tech during the alignment caused some concern for awhile . in the end it was figured out and all was ok. A big thank you to your service Advisor: Brooke who kept me informed of the situation . She knows and does her job well and should be considered a asset to your service dept
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Robin C.
Richwood, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Service was quick and they done a great job.

Hi Robin,
Thank you for allowing us maintain your vehicle.  We appreciate your time in filling out your review.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Gas cap check engine light
They never fixed our problem. The check engine light came on for the gas cap. They “tightened” it, when it should have been replaced; but the need to get things done and out of the shop for the holidays took precedence over correct customer service. As soon as we hit the road for our vacation, the light came back on and the dealership was closed for the holidays.

Dear Sir,
I am sorry to hear that your engine light came on again.  We do want any concerns that you have to be addressed and resolved.  I will reach out to you so that we can remedy this issue with your vehicle.

Bucyrus, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Very friendly staff. Very informative staff. Very clean waiting area.

Dear Madam,

TD
Terry D.
Ashley, OH
Maintenance
Good maintenance and service.

Hi Terry,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

KC
Kathy C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Maintenance
The staff is professional and I trust they will keep my car safe.

Hi Kathy,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I am happy that you continue to trust us with all your service needs.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Matthew S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Repair
Great people to work with.

Hi Matthew,

AH
Alice H.
Delaware, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
very considerate and respectful.
I HAD NO DRIVERS SIDE HEAD LIGHT AND I DRIVE AT NIGHT. I CALLED ON SATURDAY AT 11AM AND AMBER TOLD ME TO COME IN. I WAS THANKFUL THAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS OPEN ON SATURDAY!! ON WAY TO MARION (I WAS COMING FROM DELAWARE OHIO) IT WAS RAINING AND MY WINDSHIEKD WIPER WAS NOT DOING A GOOD JOB. NOT ONLY DID I GET A NEW HEADLIGHT BUT I GOT NEW WIPERS.!!! SO CONVENIENT AND HELPFUL. AND FRIENDLY.
THANK YOU FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Alice,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am happy that we were able to get you in and taken care.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Maintenace
I had an oil change and tire rotation. I think the tire rotation charge is a little expensive at $15 additional from oil change.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Dear Madam or Sir,

SJ
Sherry J.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel left empty food containers in my vehicle.
The service personnel left their empty food containers in my vehicle - very unprofessional to eat in a car being serviced and even more so to leave the items in the vehicle.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Hi Sherry,
I am sorry that your visit didn't go so well.  We would like to speak with you about your experience.  We have attempted to contact you with no success.  If you could contact us at your earliest convenience and we can try to remedy your concerns.  Thank you.

RD
Richard D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and good quality of work
Honesty, quality, ease of getting appointments

Hi Richard,

Mount Gilead, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mathews Hyundai
Professional and courteous. Always the work is done in a timely manner
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018