Cardington, OH
04/14/2021 Category: Service
People
I have always had good response from the employees
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Dear Madam,

MA
Melissa A.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Love this dealership. Valerie has been putting my whole family in new cars for the past few years and I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Melissa,

AA
Alexandria A.
Franklin, OH
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Amazing staff! Amazing work!
My car broke down on a Sat. I got it towed to Mathew’s & we followed in a taxi. I didn’t know the service department was closed. So while I was taking care of the tow fees, I had my kids stand close to the building instead of the parking lot. Tim in Sales saw us and came out. He brought me and my 4 children inside to sit while we waited for our ride to arrive. We were 2hrs from home, so we were waiting for 3hrs to get picked up. Tim brought us waters and some snacks for the kids. He also turned on cartoons for them and checked on us regularly to see if we needed anything. I am forever grateful for his amazing hospitality!

As for my car, I came back and picked it up on Wed. $37 total! They are absolutely amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Mathew’s Hyundai for any of your needs!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Hi Alexandria,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am sorry you had car troubles so far from home.  I am happy that our staff was able to make your experience a little less stressful.  We appreciate you and your business.

Joel L.
Morral, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful!
After having an issue with my car and letting the dealership know of the problem, Amber called me immediately and offered assistance to make things right. It was very appreciated!

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle not fixed.
I brought my car in to be fixed on a Friday without an appointment and they got me in which I appreciated. After a 357.00 bill I felt safe in driving out of town. We lost power and and the car made some noise and died. Towed car to a different garage. Also shocked at the lack of mask wearers in the dealership.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Hi Joel,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I apologize that communication was not better and mask were not worn.  I will correct these concerns immediately.  Thank you for speaking with me about your concern with the break down and please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Hi Joel,
Thank you again for talking with me.  Again anything i can do to help please let me know.  We appreciate you and want to make sure you are happy with your vehicle and our quality of service.

KA
Kimberly A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Needs some work.
Need a new cleaning company.....very dirty. Service guys at desk need work on friendliness. Amber is great tho!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Hi Kim,

SR
Shelly R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Everyone is always pleasant and very knowledgeable. Great dealership and service department. Only place I take my vehicles.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Hi Shelly,

Steven S.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
They care about you and your service with them
Very good place. They are very friendly and care about you and your car
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Steven,

12/17/2020 Category: Service
They have an awesome staff!
Everyone is extremely kind and understanding at Mathews Hyundai. They listen to all your wants and needs and always do their best to provide you with just that. They look out for you. I would highly recommend Mathew Hyundai!!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.  Happy Holidays!

Tony B.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Its ok
It was a good place
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Hi Tony,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday.  I am happy we came to a solution for your concerns.  Happy holidays!

12/07/2020 Category: Service
Have been going here for years! Great service & they have the best prices on tires
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  Happy Holidays!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Daniel B.
Shelby, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service and more sometimes.
Didn't buy my Hyundai there but like the dealer better than my local one.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for completing your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Nevada, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car, not to pushy salesman.
I've never had a bad experience here, my last 2 cars have been bought here. The people are nice, not rude and pushy, very helpful even after you bought your car. Not there just to sell what you don't need. The car lot down the road definitely has lost my business forever
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback.  We are happy that your experience with our staff has been great.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please contact us directly.  Have a great day!

Robin C.