Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy to get in.
Thanks for always being there for my car care needs.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

CR
Casey R.
Galion, OH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Wait
Oil change is standard. I was impressed by the waiting area. I'm used to local mechanics so the clean space with a TV, reading material and clean restrooms was a great surprise I enjoyed.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Casey,

Daniel D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
From our very first purchase at Mathews Hyundai in 2006, the service has been outstanding. We haven’t purchased from another dealership since. Professional and courteous are the only words I have.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Daniel,
     Thank you for taking the time to write your review.  I am happy that you have received outstanding service for 12 years now.  We will continue to provide you with the service that you have come to know.  We appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to your next visit with us.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I have no comments. Filling out a survey should not require any!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Dear Sir,

Cynthia H.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and informative team
Love the team, they seem to all work together and give the info needed to make decisions about the work to be done. They were very quick in getting mine completed because they knew it was my only vehicle. Thanks all! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Cynthia,
       Thank you for taking the time to write your review.  we appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

LD
Lisa D.
Dublin, OH
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a small repair. Staff were friendly and helpful, the service was completed on time and everything works great!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hi David,

Dale H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love our Hyundai team!
Thanks Valerie Goodrich for introducing us to a great brand and the amazing Mathews Hyundai team!

Hi Dale,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We love that you enjoy your vehicle and its always nice to see your smiling faces when you come in to maintenance your vehicles.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Janice A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service, short wait time, efficient, always friendly. Great team.

Hi Janice,
     Thank you so much for taking time to fill out your review.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us.

Delaware, OH
Courteous
Got me in right away. Found the problem and solved it. Courteous.

Dear Sir,

RF
Robert F.
Radnor, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service team
Staff always friendly and knowledgable. I have bought two Santa Fes there and have always received great service.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hi Robert,

HH
Harold H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The Best
The service is second to none.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hi Harold,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

PP
Paula P.
Mount Gilead, OH
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I called to make appointment for a oil change and was told that Mathews is now open on Saturdays which fits very well with my work schedule they also took care of a recall while i was there which was wonderful Amber and Josh make a great team .
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hi Paula,

PB
Peggy B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Team! Fast and Friendly! Great Experience!
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Josh, in particular, is so good about calling me by name as soon as I walk in the door He listens to me and then explains in terms I can understand about the car repair. He is even very helpful on the phone. Great experience!

Hi Peggy,

TH
Timothy H.
Delaware, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service - Make sure you use coupons
I am normally very satisfied with this dealer and the service I receive. I am also very satisfied with Hyundai . My only issue is the issue of service coupons. The day after my service, I received an email communication with service coupons. Since the service coupons will expire before my next scheduled service appointment, I will not be able to use the coupons. This is not the first time this issue has happened to me. I recognize the local dealer may not have control of the distribution of marketing emails so I have viewed this matter has my bad luck or bad timing. The coupons in question concern coupons # MA1332 and # HM0223.

Hi Timothy,

VP
Violet P.
Mount Gilead, OH
10/12/2018 Category: Service
myself
convenient and quick service. friendly

Hi Violet,

Carolyn W.
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Took right in. Was done when they said
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hi Carolyn,

Jerry P.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly

Hi Jerry,

Dora M.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service from great people.
Great service with a friendly atmosphere.

Hi Dora,

Cynthia H.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Just in time
I called explaining things that was happening, Brook got me in right away, they had to keep the car so I had to rent a car, she gave me several rental car agencies and even offered to take me there. Long story short I did not have to pay a second day rental . They fixed what was needful just so I would not have to pay anymore. Thanks Amber. I love your team and I believe Brook is going to be a good asset to your establishment. Thanks so much.

CHarper

Hi Cynthia,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am happy that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back to you quickly.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.