Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review 3 minutes ago

Columbus, OH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Continued excellent service
I am on my 3rd Elantra from Mathews and each of my experiences has been nothing short of stellar. The service department is wonderful and the front end sales team is one of the best I’ve ever encountered.

Cheryl B.
Mount Gilead, OH
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/14/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE TIRE ROTATE JULY 2018
ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THEIR ONLY CUSTOMER, QUICK IN/OUT FOR SERVICE

Hi Cheryl,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am happy that your experience with us was great.  We look forward to continuing the experience at your next visit with us.

Rhonda B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
They do a great job.
Very thorough.

Hi Rhonda,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

SL
Shane L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Friendly Staff
We always receive great service and the staff is extremely friendly.

Hi Shane,

PP
Pamela P.
Fredericktown, OH
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
Service and service manager were great but I didn’t notice till after I left the garage there was grease on my car door and seat and glove box! Was a little upset about that cause I had just detailed the inside myself cause my Grandkids ball games are now over and I knew they wouldn’t be tracking it up!

Hi Pamela,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am sorry that grease was left behind on your vehicle.  I would be glad to have our team clean that up for you at your convenience.  We will be in contact to set up a time that is best for your schedule to take care of this.  Thank you again.

LK

Hi Lee,

Columbus, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Always received great service and service department staff is extraordinary! Will definitely continue to come to dealership for service.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Dear Sir,

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Service was wonderful as always. Had to come back the next day and service was quick.
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Dear Sir,

Sherry S.
Caledonia, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/06/2018 Category: Service
This place is so great and they treated me really good
I Love Hyundai dealer and keep up good work guys and they really did a great job on my car
AMBER B., Service Manager from Mathews Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Hi Sherry,

SR
Stephanie R.
Caledonia, OH
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Love love love
Very friendly, fast service, and they explain everything I'd the service has never been done to your vehicle. I always feel confident with my car after leaving !!

Hi Stephanie,

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Number One Dealer in Service
I am always very pleased with my time at this dealer.

Dear Madam,

Teddy M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The service department.
All dealerships should be this good!

Hi Teddy,

EP
Erin P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation with an appointment. Service was performed quickly and there have been no problems with the vehicle. Service rep was very friendly and helpful. Will likely come back for future needed service!

Hi Erin,

PY
Priscilla Y.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
They were very professional and polite. They told me when my car would be ready and they were right on time. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Hi Priscilla,

Timothy H.
Delaware, OH
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Have found the service by this dealership to be reliable. Highly recommend!

HI Tim,

PL
Pamela L.
Centerburg, OH
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Love Mathews Hyundai
I highly recommend Mathews Hyundai. I bought my Hyundai Sonata at Mathews Hyundai and love it. The transaction was smooth and hassle free. I have also had my car serviced there. The people are great and tell you upfront the cost. My last service issue was covered by a recall. They fixed it and didn’t charge me anything.

Hi Pamela,
     Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  I am happy that your concern was covered under warranty and was able to be repaired at no charge to you.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

KR
Karen R.
New Bloomington, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and service staff was friendly!

Hi Karen,