Galion, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Accountability
Accountability in a seamless and transparent itemization of parts and labor is the best way to go.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.

Cynthia H.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Amber and team are the best. In and out before I knew it
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Jennifer B.
Galion, OH
03/18/2020 Category: Service
The staff was very personable and polite. The service department was so helpful and extremely informative. Great service!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Hi Jennifer,

VV
Vernon V.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Alignment
I went in for an Alignment 3/7/20 and the adjustments on the rear were rusted solid and they couldn’t get them broke loose so we rescheduled and orders parts which with labor was going to be an additional $300. I showed up 7 days later 3/13/20 for the parts replacement and completion of the alignment and after I waited for @!1 1/2 hrs the service manager came in and informed the first mechanic that worked on it had soaked the rusted nuts with penetrating oil and they were able to do the remainder of the alignment without replacing the parts saving me $300!!!! Mind you they could have replaced the parts/aligned my car and billed me and I would not have known any different! THAT is 100% honesty, and that is how you get repeat customers! If I could afford to buy a new car my first choice would be Mathews Hyundai Marion OHIO!!! Thank you!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Hi Vernon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  It is truly awesome when we can prepare for the worse and able to come out ahead.  I am glad we were able to complete the alignment without the use of the additional parts and get your vehicle back on the road for you.  We appreciate your feedback and business.

Jodi B.
Green Camp, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2020 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
I AM ALWAYS PLEASED AT THE DEALERSHIP, THERE IS A GREAT TEAM AND SERVICE AND ALWAYS VERY HELPFULL THEY GO OVER AND BEYOND EVERY TIME I GET MY VEHICLE SERVICED.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Hi Jodi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us.

Prospect, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
They were quick and professional
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Chesterville, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2020 Category: Service
Bought our Santa Fe here many years ago and have always been happy with the service dept.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your business.

WA
Wendy A.
Morral, OH
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service and mechanical service is timely. Job well done!
Wonderful customer service and mechanical service is timely. Job well done!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Hi Wendy,

WL
William L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2020 Category: Service
writing this is a waste of my tme
the next time you want to waste my time I will delete the email!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi William,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.  Our reviews help us to improve our customers experience and satisfaction with our dealership.  Your input is important and we appreciate you completing the survey.

WB
Whitney B.
Mansfield, OH
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Greatest service
I always drive 45 min to this particular Hyundai instead of the the one I have one 4 minutes away bc of the great service I always recieve!! Thank you!!
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Whitney,

La Rue, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Rewards
Used my rewards for a free oil change....yea.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Dear Sir,
Thank you for completing your review.  We appreciate your feedback and business.

TH
Thomas H.
Westerville, OH
02/14/2020
Just browsing
I've read your reviews and it's so sad that the people that have left negative ones just seem to be those kind of people that will never be pleased, example...one guy had his like changed and was happy with that but gave you only gave you three stars bc you didn't give him a loaner. What a j*rk. I saw a truck that you have for sale but have poor credit but would buy from you as you seem like a solid company.
Amber B. from Mathews Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020