Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
K. on 12/05/2017
"Proactive Safety Recall Service Appointment"
Maui Hyundai contacted me to alert me to a safety recall regarding the seatbelts on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. They made an appointment within a week for me to bring it in. They inspected the seatbelts and found them to be safe and not in need of any replacement/repair. The appointment went very smoothly with a quick turnaround of the car.
I highly recommend the service department of Maui Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 09:43 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Aloha,
Mahalo for your review on your recent Hyundai Service.  We appreciate your business and are very happy your vehicle was found to be safe.
If we may be of any service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us.

Verified Customer on 11/26/2017
"Thank you!"
Everyone, including Peter the shuttle driver, is courteous, knowledgeable, professional!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 04:43 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Elantra service with Jim Falk Motors.  Your business is very much appreciated.

We are pleased to know that your service went well.  If there is anything we may assist you with, please don't hesistate to contact us.

William S. on 11/21/2017
"Disappointed that my Sonata with less than 8,000 miles would be causing this many problems."
Thanks for the opportunity to vent.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 08:26 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Aloha William,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your Hyundai Service.  If you are still experiencing concerns regarding your Sontata please contact our service department with your availability, and we'd be happy to take a second look at it.

We do appreciate your business and do everything we can to make things right

808-270-2600
Rachael M. on 11/17/2017
"They were on time, courteous and did a great job "
Everything was excellent. The wait time they quoted was completely accurate. They were kind and friendly. They had a nice waiting area for myself and my young daughter. Top knotch!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 11:17 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Aloha Rachael,

Mahalo for the great review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We are pleased everything went well, and thank you for your business, it is very much appreciated.

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Rick Jacobson is very very helpfull"
The only thing i would say is my Hyundai has always had break problems so it take a few time on different occasions for the same thing to get fixed, I am going in a third time for the same thing, still not fixed
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 02:31 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Aloha,
Mahalo for your review on your recent sevice visit for your Accent.  I am glad Rick has provided you with excellent service.  Your business is very much appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you feel your brakes are not performing as required.

Daria A. on 11/06/2017
"These guy are the best"
Always get great service from the pros you can trust and the people are very friendly
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 08:30 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Aloha Daria,
Mahalo for your generous service review for your Accent.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai and we look foward to seeing you again in the future.

Carlos P. on 11/01/2017
"everything good"
excellent
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:15 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

Aloha Carlos,

Mahalo for the great review on your recent service on your Santa Fe.  Your business is very much appreciated.  We look foward to seeing you again in the future!

Courtney S. on 10/19/2017
"Great service advisors"
Tati was such a great service advisor. She gave me great recommendations, was so helpful, and kept me notified every step of the way. I love how Hyundai lets me know that I have free recall work to be done when I schedule my service. My experience at this dealership is always great.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:03 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Aloha Courtney,

Thank you so much for your review on your recent service of your Santa Fe.  I am pleased Tati was able to provide you with excellent service.
It is our pleasure and honor to be of service to you and to keep your vehicle running well.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Mahalo

Shadan S. on 10/17/2017
"Hyundai Service"
i have noticed a huge improvement in the customer service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:04 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Aloha Shadan,

Mahalo for your great review for your recent service on your Sonata.  We are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service.  We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jo K. on 10/10/2017
"Randy!"
Best service advisor. Trustworthy
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:52 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Aloha Jo,
Mahalo for your kind review on your recent service for your Accent.  I am pleased to hear that everything went well.  Randy is a great adviser and I am happy he was able to give you great service!
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tamara R. on 10/06/2017
"great"
great great
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 02:48 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Aloha Tamara,
Thank you for your great review on your recent service of your Accent.  Your business is very much appreciated.  We are happy to be able to provide you with excellent service.
If there is anything we could do better on your next visit that would allow us to deserve a 5 star rating, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Mahalo again for your business!

Paul G. on 09/27/2017
"Recall Service"
Service was provided quickly & efficiently and staff was very friendly
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 12:18 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Aloha Paul,

Mahalo for your kind review on your Santa Fe's recent service. Your business is very much appreciated.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Lotasha L. on 09/19/2017
"Friendly service"
They are great!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 09/21/2017

Aloha Lotasha,

Thank you so much for your excellent review on your recent service on your Sonata.  You are pleased that you are completely satisified with your service and appreciate your business very much.  We look foward to seeing you in the future.
Please feel free to ask for Tati in the future.  She is an awesome adviser!

David L. on 08/29/2017
"Lack of caring for the customer"
You should treat your customers like you want them to return
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 03:52 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Aloha David,

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience at our Kahului Dealership.  We appreciate your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns.
I am very sorry we did not provide you with a positive service experience.  Unfortunately, we do not have loaner vehicles at our dealership. The $30 per day fee you were quoted was a rental rate.  I am very sorry that the repairs on your vehicle caused financial hardship.  If you would like to discuss the repairs on your vehicle, please contact us at 270-2600.  I will be happy to have a service manager talk with you about your experience.

Justin R. on 08/22/2017
"Friendly service "
Good job Jim Falk,
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 10:54 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Aloha Justin,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and for your very kind review of your last visit.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Linda L. on 08/21/2017
"Service without the pressure"
Great service! I also like the fact I'm not pressured to fix whatever problems my car may have. Im informed, given a quote, and, the decision is up to me. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:46 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Aloha Linda,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra, and for your kind review!
I am very happy to hear that everything went well on your visit, and that you are completely satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next service.

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Only can comment on the roomy, clean service checkin area and great air conditioned waiting room . Definitely a big upgrade from the old building"
My family and friends already bring their cars for service here but should there be one that I can refer them to you, I will.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 02:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

I am pleased that everything went well on your last visit.

We appreciate your business, and your feedback.  We look foward to seeing you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"ON tIME"
Jim Falk Motors service is efficient, accurate and timely. The check in and check out were done in a professional manner. I can always trust them to do what's right for my car. And the shuttle transport is very convenient.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:00 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your service visit with Jim Falk Motors.  I am pleased that everything went well.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sarina A. on 07/22/2017
"Attention to detail is great! "
Thanks everyone! for the great customer service and getting our car repair done in a timely manner... A+
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 01:07 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Aloha Sarina,

Mahalo for your review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Rosalie A. on 07/04/2017
"I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE RENDERED FOR MY CAR!"
SATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVIC!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 03:49 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Aloha Rosalie,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Jim Falk Motors for your servicing needs.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

I am glad we were able to correct any issues you may have had on your vehicle.

Please let us know if there is anything more or different we could have done to deserve a 5 star rating from you.  We value your opinions and feedback.