Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LA
Linda A.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Rick Jacobson is the best!!! Always great.

Pukalani, HI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Servicing is Easy to Request
I was not sure of the process or scheduling, and called the servicing department which was quick and easy. My car was serviced the very next day. No problem!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha !
Mahalo for sharing such a positive response and experience.  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, and look foward to earning your business in the future.  If there is anything you'd like to share that would allow us to deserve a 5 star rating in the future, we'd love to hear from you.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting area
...
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Ioniq, your business is very much appreciated.  Also Mahalo for the five star review.  We are pleased that you are completely satisified with your service and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tati is always very professional and keeps you informed with all updates on your vehicle
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Santa Fe. Your business is very much appreciated.
We are pleased that Tati can provide you with excellent customer service.  Please feel free to reach out to our team whenever you are in need of Hyundai Assistance.

AI
Albert I.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
12,000 oil change
Requested driver when car was dropped off. No driver available. Had to call for a ride

Aloha Albert,
Mahalo for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that you did not have the sticker provided to you for your next service.  Feel free to stop in anytime to pick one up when your in the neighborhood.

It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KP
Katie P.
Haiku, HI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Lights, Camera, Action
I brought my car in on a Sunday afternoon to have it serviced the next morning. I received a phone call promptly at 8 am from Rob in the Service department. He read over the note I left (since there were no envelopes in the overnight drop box) to confirm what I would like Hyundai to look at. Once we confirmed what my concerns were he let me know that service would be minimum of $138. I gulped deeply and said that's fine. Rob kept me informed throughout the morning and into the afternoon what the progress was on my car and I greatly appreciated that. I was able to pick my car up that Monday afternoon with all issues resolved and my bank account a bit more empty. All in all great service and communication.

Aloha Katie,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We are grateful that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle, and are glad everything went well, and we were able to resolve all the concerns you had.
Anytime you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Lahaina, HI
10/02/2018 Category: Service
no review
na

Aloha,
Thank you for your review on your recent Hyundai Service.  Your business is very much appreciated, and I will most defintely share your feedback with our service manager.  We are always looking for ways to improve.
If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Mark S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Super fast
Thanks for great service ...again

Aloha Mark!
Mahalo for your 5 star review on your recent service on your Veloster.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we look forward to your visit in the future!  Take care!

KI
Kekealani I.
Wailuku, HI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/28/2018 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Sonata Jim Falk Maintance
Jim Falk Maintance is very convenient for me due on line scheduling. I consistently forget and when notified by my vehicle it's always the weekend. Mahaloz!!!

Aloha Kekealani,
Mahalo for the 5 star review on your recent service for your Sontata, and Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to continue to make your visits 5 star worthy!

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Good Communication and customer appreciation

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service of your Tucson.  Your business is very much appreciated.  I will share your feedback with our management team and hope to provide you a five star experience on your next visit.

Steven S.
Kula, HI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
My salesman, Joe made, and continues to be, the best car salesman I have dealt with. He is more like a friend than a salesman. He put me in the best car for me, I love it, and made car buying and servicing a real pleasure. A great asset to your franchise.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Steven,
Mahalo for the awesome five star review for Joe.  We appreciate your business and look forward to a continued relationship through your Veloster ownership.  If there is anything we can do for you at any time, please don't hesitate to contact us.

KH
Kishin H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Rick is awesome
Love bringing my car in and seeing Rick. He’s my guy I go to with anything. I really that he treats me with respect, kindness, curtesy, and just a all around joy to be around. Super knowledgeable and I feel like I can ask anything about my car and he would be straight up with me.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha Kishin,
Mahalo for the 5Star review! We appreciate that you choose Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice!
Recommend
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback and four star review! Also, Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.  If we may be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

John M.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication among staff
Every single staff member gave us different information and then wanted to know “who” told us the opposite. Perhaps a staff meeting or briefing among team members would help everyone communicate the same info so that the customer isn’t the one on the receiving line of the employee frustrations. In the end, staff was friendly but very frustrating that everyone is on a different page
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha John,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent visit to Jim Falk Motors.  I apologize for the mis-information that was provided to you when you set your appointment.  I am very embarrased and will definitely share this experience with our scheduling staff. Because our staff is small, I think that is why we were trying to find out the "who" so that we could re-train them on setting expectations. I can totally understand the frustration we caused.
When an appointment is set, the appointment is actually with the Service Adviser, where they collect all necessary information, and start up the paperwork (work order) and not necessarily when the vehicle will be worked on as there may be  vehicles in line prior that may need service first.
I want to thank you again for your feedback, as it does bring to light area's of improvement, and I will certainly share this with our staff so that we may avoid causing anyone else this frustration in the future.
If there is anything further I can do to assist you or turn the 3 star rating to a 5, please let me know, i'd be happy to help.  Until then, please be assured that we will work on making necessary adjustments for a better experience next time.

Joann R.
Makawao, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2018 Category: Service
service staff
they were helpful, informative and friendly,espcially Rob
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Aloha Joann,
Mahalo Nui for your five star review on your recent service at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate your business and are honored that you chose us to service your vehicle.  We will continue to do our best to earn your business every single time.

Haiku, HI
08/21/2018 Category: Service
quality of service/maintainance
appreciated the thorough/timely service in the last visit...thank you.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your recent review on your service of your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated and we thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors.  If there is anything we could do better in the future to earn a five star review, we would greatly appreciate the feedback. Until the next time,

Mahalo & A hui hou

Makawao, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was good
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated and we are grateful that you would take a moment out of your busy schedule to provide us your valued feedback.  Thank you again, and we look forward to earning your business again in the future.

DK
Debbie K.
Pukalani, HI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/21/2018 Category: Service
DEbbie
It was expensive for all the thinks they said I needed done for my 35,000 service. That’s the only down side. Very friendly employees not like about a year ago.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha Debbie,
Mahalo for the five star review!  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai, and will continue to do our very best to earn your business in the future.  Thanks again for being a customer!

Kula, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/21/2018 Category: Service
The people need more training on the new hybrid vehicle
I think I gave all the info needed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate the feedback since it helps us to determine where we can do better.  I am so very sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory.
I just want to make sure that I have all the information correct before I talk to our staff.  When you called, were you actually transferred to a service technician?  Usually, our service technician's are busy under vehicles and rarely take calls and I want to make sure I am coaching the right department.
Generally speaking, when a check engine light comes on, it can be litterally anything, from something simple as the gas cap to something major with the engine.  Unfortunately when it comes to diagnostics, we want to be cautious due to safety reasons.  I understand it wasted your time and I apologize. I myself absolutely hate when my time is wasted.  I am thinking when you called, you had most likely spoken to the call center who took your appointment, and because they are not trained technicians, should not be giving advice over the phone.  I want to assure you, our technicians for any vehicle here at are dealership are required to be certified by the manufacturer before they are even allowed to work on your vehicle.
When it comes to the functionality of your vehicle and it's features, you can definitely call our Sales department to ask for a class to walk you through the vehicle.  I am positive your sales person would be happy to make sure that you are completely satisified with your vehicle.
We do appreciate your business, and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call.

GS
Gordon S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Gordon Smith
Very attentive to my needs, opened doors, etc. as I use a walking stick to get around. Very timely with nice waiting area. Excellent staff to work with.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Aloha Gordon,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Tucson.  We are very appreciative that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and we look forward to continuing to earn your business.
I am pleased that our staff provided you with excellent service, and made you comfortable.
Until we meet again,