Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"FROZEN"
Honesty about issues with a vehicle is a necessity. The product must also be good and I'm currently getting disappointed in my '13 Veloster Turbo. Past AC issues and now this frozen radio and all connecting buttons....My future will be a RAV4.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:07 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Aloha,

My name is Vania, I am the Customer Relations Manager at Jim Falk Motors.  I am very sorry to hear that your recent visit for your Veloster was below satisfaction.
I would love to help you resolve any outstanding issues if I can. Please contact me at 808-270-8622 at your earliest convenience if your are still experiencing repair issues.

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"expertise "
Excellent work, friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 06:13 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Aloha,
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We very much appreciate your business, and look foward to earning your business again in the future.
If there is anything else we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

K. on 02/06/2018
"Tati is the best Service Advisor"
Tati is so proactive and helpful. Not only did she help book my appointment, she (and the service team) got my car in and out within an hour while I had breakfast nearby. As I was checking out, not only was my bill accurate, but Tati provided a list of items for my 60k servicing AND the cost of them all. So proactive and so helpful!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 01:00 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Aloha,
Thank you for chosing to service your Sonata with Jim Falk Motors. Your business is very much appreciated.  I am very pleased that your service experience with Tati went well.  She's an awesome Service Adviser, and we are proud to have her on our team.
Thank you for also taking a moment to provide feedback on how your service went.  If we may be of any future service to you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Georgiana A. on 01/26/2018
"Dead battery"
Our battery died on Saturday; we left the car at Service that day. On Monday it was determined the battery needed to be replaced, so it was, and we had the car back with us Monday afternoon. Excellent response to an emergency. Only problem was that a loaner wasn't offered so we had to rent a car for the 48 hours the Hyundai was being serviced.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 10:42 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Aloha Georgiana,
Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.  Your business is very much appreicated.  I am glad we were able to help, and apologize that we do not have loaners at our dealership to loan to customers.  We have access thru Enterprise to get rentals for customer's should you need one in the future.

Allen G. on 01/23/2018
"On time, reasonable price, friendly service. "
Your ealership does a fine job servicing our Hyundai Santa Fe in Maui, as well as our wonderful Hyundai dealer back home servicing our Genesis.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 04:57 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Aloha,
Thank you very much for your recent service with us at Jim Falk Motors of Maui.  We appreciate your business and kind service review, and we look foward to seeing you again in the future.

Terry D. on 01/15/2018
"Ther service was appropriate."
I would return.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 01:49 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Aloha Terry,
Thank you for your kind review on your service experience at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate you chosing our dealership to service your vehicle.

If there is anything we may be of assistance with in the future, please don't hestitate to contact us.

Ernest K. on 01/03/2018
"Fast and Efficient!"
I took my vehicle in for a recall and since that was the only thing that I needed done I told them I would wait for the vehicle and the in/out time was just over a half an hour! I was very impressed!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 11:20 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Aloha Ernest,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent Hyundai service.  We thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, your business is very much appreciated.

If we may be of any further assistance, please don't hesistate to call on us.

Jeff S. on 12/30/2017
"Recall and Oil change"
Both completed in a very acceptable time frame.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 02:38 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Aloha Jeff,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.

If we may be of any further assistance in the future, please don't hesistate to contact us.

Verified Customer on 12/29/2017
"Nice"
They were nice.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 10:52 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.

Please don't hesistate to contact us again if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Patty C. on 12/19/2017
"The people is nice, and the shuttle driver is great"
Hyundai is a great dealer/love the cars
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 04:31 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Aloha Patty,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service on your Tucson.  We thank you for your business and appreciate that you choose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.
I am very sorry that you are still having an issue with your vehicle stalling.  We definitely want you to bring your vehicle back in so that we may properly diagnose the issue.  Unfortunately, the technician was unable to duplicate the problem the first time, so we may need to keep your vehicle a little longer the next time, and need more details of when this issue occurs (has the vehicle been running a while? engine hot/cold? only happens in the mornings, etc..) Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we'd be happy to schedule your Tucson back in.

Verified Customer on 12/17/2017
"No further comment"
No further comment
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 12/17/2017 06:00 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback on your recent Veloster service.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we will do all that we can to make sure your next visit is worthy of a 5 star rating.

We wish you a joyful and safe holiday season.

Diana B. on 12/17/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Everyone went anove and beyond to help me with my car problem.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 12/17/2017 04:01 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Aloha Diana,

Thank you for your recent feedback on you Hyundai service.  We are pleased that everything went well and that you are satisified with your service.  We are honored that you chose to service your Azera with Jim Falk Motors, and look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

Have a joyful and safe holiday season.

Maile H. on 12/14/2017
"The people make it great..."
The people make it great. The Hundai part is another story. I have now brought in my car for a third time for the same issue. The first spring was defective and I had to bring the car in again the next day. I just picked up the car and have to go back again because O am still hear noise from the steering wheel column. From the moment I purchased and picked up my car I have had to bring the car in several times for things to get fixed. This is my first Hundai and probably my last due to all the experiences of parts falling apart and odd electrical incidents. It is my possessed fall apart car. This is no reflection off of the employees at the service department. They are awesome and accommodating. Thanks Omar and Randy!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 12/14/2017 11:06 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Aloha Maile,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service.  Thank you for clarifying that it's the car itself that is causing your stress and not the employee's service to you.   Please feel free to bring your vehicle back in should it require further servicing.  Our goal is to have you completely satisfied with your experience.

Robert J. on 12/11/2017
"service on new Hyundai"
very polite and efficient
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 01:35 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Aloha Robert,

Mahalo for your review on your recent Hyundai Service.  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to take care of the servicing on your vehicle.  Thank you for your business.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

K. on 12/05/2017
"Proactive Safety Recall Service Appointment"
Maui Hyundai contacted me to alert me to a safety recall regarding the seatbelts on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. They made an appointment within a week for me to bring it in. They inspected the seatbelts and found them to be safe and not in need of any replacement/repair. The appointment went very smoothly with a quick turnaround of the car.
I highly recommend the service department of Maui Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 09:43 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/05/2017

Aloha,
Mahalo for your review on your recent Hyundai Service.  We appreciate your business and are very happy your vehicle was found to be safe.
If we may be of any service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us.

Verified Customer on 11/26/2017
"Thank you!"
Everyone, including Peter the shuttle driver, is courteous, knowledgeable, professional!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 04:43 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Elantra service with Jim Falk Motors.  Your business is very much appreciated.

We are pleased to know that your service went well.  If there is anything we may assist you with, please don't hesistate to contact us.

William S. on 11/21/2017
"Disappointed that my Sonata with less than 8,000 miles would be causing this many problems."
Thanks for the opportunity to vent.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 08:26 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Aloha William,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your Hyundai Service.  If you are still experiencing concerns regarding your Sontata please contact our service department with your availability, and we'd be happy to take a second look at it.

We do appreciate your business and do everything we can to make things right

808-270-2600
Rachael M. on 11/17/2017
"They were on time, courteous and did a great job "
Everything was excellent. The wait time they quoted was completely accurate. They were kind and friendly. They had a nice waiting area for myself and my young daughter. Top knotch!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 11:17 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Aloha Rachael,

Mahalo for the great review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We are pleased everything went well, and thank you for your business, it is very much appreciated.

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Rick Jacobson is very very helpfull"
The only thing i would say is my Hyundai has always had break problems so it take a few time on different occasions for the same thing to get fixed, I am going in a third time for the same thing, still not fixed
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 02:31 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Aloha,
Mahalo for your review on your recent sevice visit for your Accent.  I am glad Rick has provided you with excellent service.  Your business is very much appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you feel your brakes are not performing as required.

Daria A. on 11/06/2017
"These guy are the best"
Always get great service from the pros you can trust and the people are very friendly
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 08:30 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Aloha Daria,
Mahalo for your generous service review for your Accent.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai and we look foward to seeing you again in the future.