Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AP
Anne P.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service, fast and promptly.

Aloha Ann,
Mahalo for your business! We appreciate the five star review you gave us for your recent service on your Sonata, and are pleased that you chose to service your vehicle with us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Seevice
Great
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai

Mahalo for your business.   It was our pleasure to provide excellent service to you on your recent visit to service your Elantra.   If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesistate to contact us.

LR
Louie R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service very good.
Tati does a great job is always friendly and knowledgeable!!

Aloha Louie,

Mahalo for the 5 star review for your recent service with Tati for your Tucson.  We are very grateful to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mark S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and complete
Fast and complete

Aloha Mark,

Mahalo for your business and for the five star review.  We really appreciate it!  Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Wailuku, HI
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Good at servicing your car
They did good servicing my car. I just wish that they had better customer service. I didn't feel welcomed.

Aloha,
Mahalo for your generous five star review.  We really appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors and for taking the time to leave feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

SL
Scott L.
04/11/2018
Run from this place
This is the WORST dealership on the island and the WORST service department you will ever experience.
I took my Corvette in because the clutch was chattering. After charging me $1600 the problem was not fixed. Now they tell me it's normal?? A chattering clutch is not normal. They just can't fix it. Incompetent, lazy, liars.
Another shop fixed it in 1 try. Falk worked on it for 8 months!!! RUN FROM THIS PLACE!!

Aloha Scott,

I am very sorry to hear about your service experience on your Corvette. We would like to do everything we can to turn your experience around.  Would it be acceptable for me to have our Consumer Customer Relations Manager Purly  or our Service Manager Shawn to contact you directly to help resolve any outstanding service issues you may have? Please let me know.

808-270-2601

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2018 Category: Service

Aloha,
Thank you for your recent feedback on your service for your Santa Fe.  We really appreciate the 5 star review, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.

HD
Harry D.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Convient

Aloha Harry,
Mahalo, we appreciate the 5 star review on your recent service on the Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2018 Category: Service
FROZEN
Honesty about issues with a vehicle is a necessity. The product must also be good and I'm currently getting disappointed in my '13 Veloster Turbo. Past AC issues and now this frozen radio and all connecting buttons....My future will be a RAV4.

Aloha,

My name is Vania, I am the Customer Relations Manager at Jim Falk Motors.  I am very sorry to hear that your recent visit for your Veloster was below satisfaction.
I would love to help you resolve any outstanding issues if I can. Please contact me at 808-270-8622 at your earliest convenience if your are still experiencing repair issues.

02/07/2018 Category: Service
expertise
Excellent work, friendly

Aloha,
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We very much appreciate your business, and look foward to earning your business again in the future.
If there is anything else we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

K
K.
Haiku, HI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Tati is the best Service Advisor
Tati is so proactive and helpful. Not only did she help book my appointment, she (and the service team) got my car in and out within an hour while I had breakfast nearby. As I was checking out, not only was my bill accurate, but Tati provided a list of items for my 60k servicing AND the cost of them all. So proactive and so helpful!

Aloha,
Thank you for chosing to service your Sonata with Jim Falk Motors. Your business is very much appreciated.  I am very pleased that your service experience with Tati went well.  She's an awesome Service Adviser, and we are proud to have her on our team.
Thank you for also taking a moment to provide feedback on how your service went.  If we may be of any future service to you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

GA
Georgiana A.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Dead battery
Our battery died on Saturday; we left the car at Service that day. On Monday it was determined the battery needed to be replaced, so it was, and we had the car back with us Monday afternoon. Excellent response to an emergency. Only problem was that a loaner wasn't offered so we had to rent a car for the 48 hours the Hyundai was being serviced.

Aloha Georgiana,
Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.  Your business is very much appreicated.  I am glad we were able to help, and apologize that we do not have loaners at our dealership to loan to customers.  We have access thru Enterprise to get rentals for customer's should you need one in the future.

AG
Allen G.
Barrington, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2018 Category: Service
On time, reasonable price, friendly service.
Your ealership does a fine job servicing our Hyundai Santa Fe in Maui, as well as our wonderful Hyundai dealer back home servicing our Genesis.

Aloha,
Thank you very much for your recent service with us at Jim Falk Motors of Maui.  We appreciate your business and kind service review, and we look foward to seeing you again in the future.

TD
Terry D.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ther service was appropriate.
I would return.

Aloha Terry,
Thank you for your kind review on your service experience at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate you chosing our dealership to service your vehicle.

If there is anything we may be of assistance with in the future, please don't hestitate to contact us.

EK
Ernest K.
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient!
I took my vehicle in for a recall and since that was the only thing that I needed done I told them I would wait for the vehicle and the in/out time was just over a half an hour! I was very impressed!

Aloha Ernest,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent Hyundai service.  We thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, your business is very much appreciated.

If we may be of any further assistance, please don't hesistate to call on us.

Jeff S.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Recall and Oil change
Both completed in a very acceptable time frame.

Aloha Jeff,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.

If we may be of any further assistance in the future, please don't hesistate to contact us.

Kula, HI
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Nice
They were nice.

Aloha,

Mahalo for your generous review on your recent Hyundai service.

Please don't hesistate to contact us again if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

PC
Patty C.
Makawao, HI
12/19/2017 Category: Service
The people is nice, and the shuttle driver is great
Hyundai is a great dealer/love the cars

Aloha Patty,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service on your Tucson.  We thank you for your business and appreciate that you choose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.
I am very sorry that you are still having an issue with your vehicle stalling.  We definitely want you to bring your vehicle back in so that we may properly diagnose the issue.  Unfortunately, the technician was unable to duplicate the problem the first time, so we may need to keep your vehicle a little longer the next time, and need more details of when this issue occurs (has the vehicle been running a while? engine hot/cold? only happens in the mornings, etc..) Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we'd be happy to schedule your Tucson back in.

Kula, HI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/17/2017 Category: Service
No further comment
No further comment

Aloha,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback on your recent Veloster service.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we will do all that we can to make sure your next visit is worthy of a 5 star rating.

We wish you a joyful and safe holiday season.

Diana B.
2006 Hyundai Azera
12/17/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone went anove and beyond to help me with my car problem.

Aloha Diana,

Thank you for your recent feedback on you Hyundai service.  We are pleased that everything went well and that you are satisified with your service.  We are honored that you chose to service your Azera with Jim Falk Motors, and look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

Have a joyful and safe holiday season.