Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DK
Debbie K.
Pukalani, HI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/21/2018 Category: Service
DEbbie
It was expensive for all the thinks they said I needed done for my 35,000 service. That’s the only down side. Very friendly employees not like about a year ago.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha Debbie,
Mahalo for the five star review!  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai, and will continue to do our very best to earn your business in the future.  Thanks again for being a customer!

Kula, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/21/2018 Category: Service
The people need more training on the new hybrid vehicle
I think I gave all the info needed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate the feedback since it helps us to determine where we can do better.  I am so very sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory.
I just want to make sure that I have all the information correct before I talk to our staff.  When you called, were you actually transferred to a service technician?  Usually, our service technician's are busy under vehicles and rarely take calls and I want to make sure I am coaching the right department.
Generally speaking, when a check engine light comes on, it can be litterally anything, from something simple as the gas cap to something major with the engine.  Unfortunately when it comes to diagnostics, we want to be cautious due to safety reasons.  I understand it wasted your time and I apologize. I myself absolutely hate when my time is wasted.  I am thinking when you called, you had most likely spoken to the call center who took your appointment, and because they are not trained technicians, should not be giving advice over the phone.  I want to assure you, our technicians for any vehicle here at are dealership are required to be certified by the manufacturer before they are even allowed to work on your vehicle.
When it comes to the functionality of your vehicle and it's features, you can definitely call our Sales department to ask for a class to walk you through the vehicle.  I am positive your sales person would be happy to make sure that you are completely satisified with your vehicle.
We do appreciate your business, and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call.

GS
Gordon S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Gordon Smith
Very attentive to my needs, opened doors, etc. as I use a walking stick to get around. Very timely with nice waiting area. Excellent staff to work with.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Aloha Gordon,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Tucson.  We are very appreciative that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and we look forward to continuing to earn your business.
I am pleased that our staff provided you with excellent service, and made you comfortable.
Until we meet again,
A hui hou! Malama Pono!

KG
Kathleen G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Thank you to my service advisor, Tati Cantyne, for expertly handling my check-in for my appointment. She correctly identified my description of a problem as a warranty issue. I received a call when the car was finished, and a complete overview of all my maintenance service completed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Aloha Kathleen,
Thank you for responding to our survey relating to your recent service on your Hyundai.  We are happy that Tati was able to deliver excellent service to you.
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle, we very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Rachael M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
They're always on time quick and get the job done.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Rachel,
Mahalo for your five star rating for your recent service on your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we are pleased everything went well.

Thank you again for trusting Jim Falk Motors with your vehicle.

RA
Friendly staff
The place was ok.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service on your Elantra.  I am very sorry that your tires were not rotated.  I looked at the service order and did not immediately see a reason why it would not have been.  Please contact our service department at your earliest convenience, and we will make sure we take care of that for you.  Feel free to contact me directly, and I will make sure that when you do come in we expedite that service for you.

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback and allowing us the opportunity to make this right.

Michael M.
Kula, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service writer Tati was awesome!
Competent!!!! Responsible!!! Smart!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Aloha Michael,
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai. Your business is very much appreciated.  We are pleased that everything went well, and thank you for the five star review.
If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kahului, HI
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Rick Jacobson is very helpful!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Accent.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we thank you for chosing and trusting Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.
If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us.

PN
Paul N.
Kahului, HI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Went in for recommended service
Ended up with 4 damaged rims
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Aloha Paul,

Thank you for taking a moment to perform the survey on your recent service of your Santa Fe.  I am very sorry you have damage on your vehicle.  I did previously see an email relating to this from Customer Service Representative Steve directed to our Service Manager Grant and to Tati.  I will reach out to them to make sure they contact you ASAP regarding a resolution if they have not done so already.

We appreciate your business, and thank for for allowing us the opportunity to resolve this.

808-270-2600

05/25/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with the customer service the most.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your generous 5 star review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We are grateful that you chose Jim Falk Motors to  to service your vehicle, and look foward to providing you with excellent customer service in the future.

AP
Anne P.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service, fast and promptly.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Aloha Ann,
Mahalo for your business! We appreciate the five star review you gave us for your recent service on your Sonata, and are pleased that you chose to service your vehicle with us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Seevice
Great
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Mahalo for your business.   It was our pleasure to provide excellent service to you on your recent visit to service your Elantra.   If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesistate to contact us.

LR
Louie R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service very good.
Tati does a great job is always friendly and knowledgeable!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Aloha Louie,

Mahalo for the 5 star review for your recent service with Tati for your Tucson.  We are very grateful to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mark S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and complete
Fast and complete
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Aloha Mark,

Mahalo for your business and for the five star review.  We really appreciate it!  Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Wailuku, HI
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Good at servicing your car
They did good servicing my car. I just wish that they had better customer service. I didn't feel welcomed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your generous five star review.  We really appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors and for taking the time to leave feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

SL
Scott L.
04/11/2018
Run from this place
This is the WORST dealership on the island and the WORST service department you will ever experience.
I took my Corvette in because the clutch was chattering. After charging me $1600 the problem was not fixed. Now they tell me it's normal?? A chattering clutch is not normal. They just can't fix it. Incompetent, lazy, liars.
Another shop fixed it in 1 try. Falk worked on it for 8 months!!! RUN FROM THIS PLACE!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Aloha Scott,

I am very sorry to hear about your service experience on your Corvette. We would like to do everything we can to turn your experience around.  Would it be acceptable for me to have our Consumer Customer Relations Manager Purly  or our Service Manager Shawn to contact you directly to help resolve any outstanding service issues you may have? Please let me know.

808-270-2601

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Aloha,
Thank you for your recent feedback on your service for your Santa Fe.  We really appreciate the 5 star review, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.

HD
Harry D.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Convient
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

Aloha Harry,
Mahalo, we appreciate the 5 star review on your recent service on the Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2018 Category: Service
FROZEN
Honesty about issues with a vehicle is a necessity. The product must also be good and I'm currently getting disappointed in my '13 Veloster Turbo. Past AC issues and now this frozen radio and all connecting buttons....My future will be a RAV4.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Aloha,

My name is Vania, I am the Customer Relations Manager at Jim Falk Motors.  I am very sorry to hear that your recent visit for your Veloster was below satisfaction.
I would love to help you resolve any outstanding issues if I can. Please contact me at 808-270-8622 at your earliest convenience if your are still experiencing repair issues.

02/07/2018 Category: Service
expertise
Excellent work, friendly
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Aloha,
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We very much appreciate your business, and look foward to earning your business again in the future.
If there is anything else we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.