Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Courtney S. on 10/19/2017
"Great service advisors"
Tati was such a great service advisor. She gave me great recommendations, was so helpful, and kept me notified every step of the way. I love how Hyundai lets me know that I have free recall work to be done when I schedule my service. My experience at this dealership is always great.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:03 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Aloha Courtney,

Thank you so much for your review on your recent service of your Santa Fe.  I am pleased Tati was able to provide you with excellent service.
It is our pleasure and honor to be of service to you and to keep your vehicle running well.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Mahalo

Shadan S. on 10/17/2017
"Hyundai Service"
i have noticed a huge improvement in the customer service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:04 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Aloha Shadan,

Mahalo for your great review for your recent service on your Sonata.  We are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service.  We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jo K. on 10/10/2017
"Randy!"
Best service advisor. Trustworthy
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 12:52 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Aloha Jo,
Mahalo for your kind review on your recent service for your Accent.  I am pleased to hear that everything went well.  Randy is a great adviser and I am happy he was able to give you great service!
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tamara R. on 10/06/2017
"great"
great great
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 02:48 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Aloha Tamara,
Thank you for your great review on your recent service of your Accent.  Your business is very much appreciated.  We are happy to be able to provide you with excellent service.
If there is anything we could do better on your next visit that would allow us to deserve a 5 star rating, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Mahalo again for your business!

Paul G. on 09/27/2017
"Recall Service"
Service was provided quickly & efficiently and staff was very friendly
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 12:18 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Aloha Paul,

Mahalo for your kind review on your Santa Fe's recent service. Your business is very much appreciated.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Lotasha L. on 09/19/2017
"Friendly service"
They are great!
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 09/21/2017

Aloha Lotasha,

Thank you so much for your excellent review on your recent service on your Sonata.  You are pleased that you are completely satisified with your service and appreciate your business very much.  We look foward to seeing you in the future.
Please feel free to ask for Tati in the future.  She is an awesome adviser!

David L. on 08/29/2017
"Lack of caring for the customer"
You should treat your customers like you want them to return
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 03:52 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Aloha David,

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience at our Kahului Dealership.  We appreciate your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns.
I am very sorry we did not provide you with a positive service experience.  Unfortunately, we do not have loaner vehicles at our dealership. The $30 per day fee you were quoted was a rental rate.  I am very sorry that the repairs on your vehicle caused financial hardship.  If you would like to discuss the repairs on your vehicle, please contact us at 270-2600.  I will be happy to have a service manager talk with you about your experience.

Justin R. on 08/22/2017
"Friendly service "
Good job Jim Falk,
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 10:54 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Aloha Justin,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and for your very kind review of your last visit.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Linda L. on 08/21/2017
"Service without the pressure"
Great service! I also like the fact I'm not pressured to fix whatever problems my car may have. Im informed, given a quote, and, the decision is up to me. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:46 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Aloha Linda,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra, and for your kind review!
I am very happy to hear that everything went well on your visit, and that you are completely satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next service.

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"Only can comment on the roomy, clean service checkin area and great air conditioned waiting room . Definitely a big upgrade from the old building"
My family and friends already bring their cars for service here but should there be one that I can refer them to you, I will.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 02:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

I am pleased that everything went well on your last visit.

We appreciate your business, and your feedback.  We look foward to seeing you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 07/25/2017
"ON tIME"
Jim Falk Motors service is efficient, accurate and timely. The check in and check out were done in a professional manner. I can always trust them to do what's right for my car. And the shuttle transport is very convenient.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:00 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Aloha,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your service visit with Jim Falk Motors.  I am pleased that everything went well.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sarina A. on 07/22/2017
"Attention to detail is great! "
Thanks everyone! for the great customer service and getting our car repair done in a timely manner... A+
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 01:07 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Aloha Sarina,

Mahalo for your review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Rosalie A. on 07/04/2017
"I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE RENDERED FOR MY CAR!"
SATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVIC!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 03:49 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Aloha Rosalie,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Jim Falk Motors for your servicing needs.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

I am glad we were able to correct any issues you may have had on your vehicle.

Please let us know if there is anything more or different we could have done to deserve a 5 star rating from you.  We value your opinions and feedback.

Verified Customer on 06/27/2017
"Routine Maintenance not so routine"
I really appreciated the service representative, Anella, going out of her to get my car from Sales. I arrived after 5pm, and she was still on property. Anella retreived the keys for me! I also appreciated the color coded sheet showing the service, and upcoming maintenance needs reccommended for my car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:01 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/29/2017

Aloha,

Mahalo for your kind review on your recent Sonata service.  I am pleased that Anela was able to assist you.  It always pleases me to hear from satisfied guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lois O. on 06/22/2017
"Timely service."
Service was quick and efficient.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 10:48 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/29/2017

Aloha Lois,

I'd like to take a moment to thank your for your business and for your kind review on your recent service for your Accent.

I am always pleased to hear that everything went well, and that you are completely satisfied with service you received.
We look forward to the next opportunity to be of service to you.

Sarina A. on 06/16/2017
"Attention to detail is great! "
You guys worked as team to get the job done a well oiled machine....
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:02 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/20/2017

Aloha Sarina,

Mahalo for your feedback!  I am pleased to hear that everything went well on your Sonata service.

Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jim Falk Motors of Maui
Customer Relations Manager

Sherwin A. on 06/12/2017
"GREAT JOB"
Everything was great. Its actually ABOVE EXPECTATION.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 11:01 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Aloha Sherwin,

Mahalo for your feedback. We strive to provide you with Truly Exceptional service.

We appreciate your comments as well as your business!

Justin R. on 06/06/2017
"Lack of follow through."
I recently took my car to Jim Falk for a 4 wheel alignment. I wouldn't be able to pick up the car until after hours and at first I was told I could. However when I arrived on the day of service, I was told I couldn't. After a few minutes the service advisor agreed to it. I mentioned to the service advisor about an issues with the dash coming apart by the cd player. She said she would have the tech look at it. When I arrived after hours to pick up my vehicle. No receipt for the service rendered, and the issue of the dashboard/ nothing was done. Thus the 3 stars. Also this is my second review and a message left to Hyundai/Jim falk and no response to date. Justin R
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 10:14 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Aloha Justin,

Thank you for your recent feedback on your Hyundai service.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our customer's experience.

I apologize for the miscommunication we provided about the pick up of your vehicle after hours.  Usually when arrangements have been made ahead of time, we are able to accommodate after hours pick up.    I am not usre of the circumstances of your service writer saying no initially.
Also, the issue with your dash, I did not see it on the repair ticket, and I apologize, that is a mistake on our part.  Because it was not on the repair order, the tech did not know he was supposed to look at it.  I would really like to make sure your vehicle is taken care of to your satisfaction, so let me know when you are able to bring your vehicle in and I will personally make sure the outstanding issues are addressed.

Thank you for your business and for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns.

Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Aloha Justin,

Just checking in to see if your outstanding service issues have been resolved to your satisfaction.

Please feel free to contact me should you need any further assistance.

Kelvin N. on 06/02/2017
"Horrible "
They lie , cheated me one to many times. I'm done. I will never recommend them to anyone!!
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 04:40 PM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

Aloha Kelvin,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback on your recent Hyundai service.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our dealership experience.

As a Customer Experience Manager of Jim Falk Motors of Maui, I am very sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience, and I personally apologize that we left you with any kind of impression other than a positive one.

I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me by replying to this email. My phone number is 808-270-2600 if you prefer a phone conversation.  I really would like the opportunity to make things right.

Randall D. on 05/04/2017
"Friendly service advisors"
From the moment I drove in the service staff greeted me and were very knowledgeable about my vehicle. there were a few out of warrant problems which were covered because the parent co. extended because they were aware of problems.
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:33 AM
Vania K. at Maui Hyundai responded on 05/05/2017

Aloha Randall,

Thank you for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata. Your business is very much appreciated.  We are pleased that your experience with us went well, and appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Have a great weekend!