4.4

2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Wonde t ful
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your review, our team looks forward to helping you in the future.

KJ
Kaye J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Oil/engine light on. Worse scenario per Rep n Merchanic..need new one. Offer to buy my veh for Parts. 1 week later took my car out of Hyundai to another auto shop. Nothing wrong with engine. Flushed, cleaned oil. 2014 Hyundai Tucson 27.000 miles. Totally tried to take advantage of my situation. Quoted $10,000 for new engine. Not a happy camper w/employees. 😔
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Kaye,

I have reviewed your work order and talked to the technician that worked on the vehicle. based on the concerns you have, and our experience with these engines at some point you will experience complete engine failure. No one was trying to charge you $10,000 dollars for an engine, we were trying to work through the warranty process.  I understand that sometimes that takes longer than you or i wouild like, but the process is dictated by Hyundai, not us.  We still have that process open and need a form signed by you to continue it.  My concern now is that if we don't complete this process it may create issues in the future when this engine does fail.  I strongly recomend that you contact Rick and allow him to complete the process.   We have about 5 days to do so.  if  you have questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to me directly.

LD
Lorene D.
Makawao, HI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service representative and service manager
They are the most unhelpful and rude people
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Lorene,
Again let me apoligize for your experience and for the time it took our business office to process the reimbursement.  If in anyway i can help you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

VB
Virginia B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient service
Easy service appointment, check in on point. Did the service I asked for and never up sell things I didn’t need.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for your response. we look forward to helping you in the future.

VH
V. H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/27/2021 Category: Service

GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to Richard. we appreciate your business.

John S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Service is important these days...
Richard at Maui Hyundai made my experience top notch! Seriously, I am no VIP, I don’t have a top of the line vehicle, yet from arrival to departure, he was very gracious in his approach to everything. He didn’t seem to push services that weren’t needed, yet he did offer the ones that my vehicle did but didn’t hassle me like a sales person would. He explained everything I needed to know especially as a person who doesn’t understand much about car maintenance and mechanics. The communication was really great. Everything seemed to go so perfectly you would assume that bringing your car to a Hyundai service center would cost an arm and a leg but overall, it was as expected and I am very happy with the outcome especially how my car runs now. They got my car back much faster than anticipated and even completed my state vehicle safety inspection! I am really a satisfied customer!
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we appreciate the feed back and i will share with Richard.

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Perfectly done
I never have had any problems with Maui Hyundai. Very professional and polite.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

thank you for your review!

Mark S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/03/2021 Category: Service
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review and look forward to helping you in the future.

JJ
Jesse J.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff
Great staff
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your review. we look forward to helping you in the future.

Jeff S.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai accomplishes what they say they will do.
Besises the title, Hyundai will offer suggestions with timeframes for the future. That gives time to consider, knowing they have accomplished what was on the repair order.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

thank you for the kind words.  we look forward to helping you in the future...

CD
Carpiaux D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Always receive excellent service at Maui Hyundai. The service advisors aim to please and the shuttle bus is a great convenience.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate your business

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Staff needs to be more knowledgeable about their leased vehicles
I feel after they sold(leased) us our vehicle, they were through with us. The follow through customer service was NOT good. We had questions, and no one seemed to know the answers nor did they seem to care.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

First let me apoligize for your experience.  Your satisfaction is extremely important to our service team.  If you would like to discuss the situation or if i can help in anyway please don't hesitate to contact me.

VG
Veronica G.
Kula, HI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2020 Category: Service
don't bother, purchase your vehicle some place else
Buying my car with them was a stressful experience where it felt they'r only looking forward to take advantage of me instead of being helpful and providing excellent service. They lie and try to manipulate you. Once you've purchased or leased the car, their after sales service is extremely pricey and terrible. too bad they don't have a competition on island to push them to be better.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Veronica, if in any way i can help resolve any issues with this visit or future visits please let me know.

JJ
Jesse J.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff
Thank you all of you Maui Hyundai very friendly and professional staff from my initial purchase to my first service.
GRANT L L. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020