Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care actually cares
Much improved check-in. Better listening.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Veloster.  Your business is very much appreciated.  We also appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a 5 star review.

GS
Gordon S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Good
Tired of surveys
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha Gordon,
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Tucson.  Your business is very much appreciated as well as the 5 star review on your recent service.

We will continue to strive to make every visit 5 star worthy.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department
Awesome service
They took my car in for diagnostic test even though I didn’t have an appointment.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Aloha!
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to servicer your Veloster, and for the 5 star review! Your business is very much appreciated, and we will continue to do our best to earn your continued business.

PD
Phillip D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service!
I appreciate the combination of affordable prices and excellent customer service, thank you!
RICHARD P. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank You for the kind words and great feedback!

2014 Hyundai Equus
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Jim Falk Service
Fantastic Service Advisor
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai and for your 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to earn your business in the future.

K
K.
Haiku, HI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
We own a Hyundai Sonata and a Ford F150. The Hyundai Sonata is a 2012 and the Ford a 2016. The service department at Maui Hyundai is excellent. They do a great job on the car and turn it around in a short amount of time and make the check in and check out seamlessly easy.
Although both Hyundai and Ford dealerships on Maui are owned by the same company (Jim Falk Motors), the service departments are worlds apart. As much as I love Fords, I'd never buy another one here on Maui because their service department is a disaster! They don't finish the car on the day the promise, the work they do is shoddy (at best), they're expensive and push things you really don't need and it's a pain to get an appointment. In comparison, the Hyundai dealership is just excellent. I had a modest oil change and filter change for my 2012 Hyundai. I took it in at 8:30 am and got a call by 10 am that the car was ready! When I picked up the car, they drove it up with the car completely washed and cleaned as well as all the servicing. Amazing!
I only wish Hyundai made pickup trucks!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for the 5 star review on the recent service of your Sonata.  We appreciate your business and that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.  We will continue to do everything we can to continue to earn your business.

Amy S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Car came out with greasy hand prints inside and out on both doors...I should have been told ahead of time that they couldn’t do my car until 12..
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha Amy,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service.  I apologize for the handprints.  If you are in the area at anypoint, please feel free to swing by so that we can clean your vehicle properly.  I will make Nicholas ( your service writer) aware of your concerns.
In regards to your 8am appointment, I agree, you should have been advised when setting your appointment, that all appointments are drop off appointments with the Service Writer, and not necessarily when a technician is available to work on your vehicle.  I apoligize that it was not communicated to you that way, and will be sure to coach our team so that error does not happen in the future.
We do appreciate your business, and your feedback, and will strive to do better and earn a five star in the future.

Mandy R.
Pukalani, HI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Service was great, something I would suggest is to find a dollar amount or some incentive and offer a car wash to the vehicle getting serviced. It gives that extra touch of we care and set a standard of service when you return the vehicle to the owner.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Aloha Mandy,

Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service on your Sonata.  I apologize that the amenities were not clean and full on your last visit.  I will share your concerns with the staff so that they can look out for that in the future.  Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Lahaina, HI
01/30/2019 Category: Service
My requests and more
Took care of what I wanted and handled two recalls I did not know about. also got feed back on coming attractions on the maintenance of my car. Also started my repairs as promised and finished ahead of my expectations.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for taking the time to give us a review on your recent service.  We are pleased Rick was able to earn a five star review!
We appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata and look forward to earning your business in the future!

Have a great weekend!

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Makes New Car Buying and Servicing a great experience.
Easy: You are treated in the same way that you would want to treat your customers
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Aloha Steven,

Mahalo for your business and your five star review.  We appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Veloster, and will continue to do everything within our power to continue to earn your business in the future.

Have a great week!

Shadan S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Aloha Shadan,

Mahalo for your business.  We appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.

Daniel S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy, BUT, I need to reset my Dashboard Again for my Speed, will work On it , IF I cannot figure it out I will bring it in
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha Daniel,

Mahalo for your review on your recent service of your Hyundai, and for your five star review.   We appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

John S.
Lahaina, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
My car was giving me anxiety, but that was when...
My car was giving me a lot of anxiety the past couple of months, but that was when I decided to schedule an appointment with Jim Falk Hyundai of Maui Service Department online. My Elantra has has a knocking, throttling sound upon the start of the engine for the last few months and based on what I have been reading infer Hyundai forums, some other Elantra owners have had their engine overheat and even blew up on them!

That gave me a concern and finally decided to put my issues in the hands of the actual experts over at Hyundai of Maui. The service counter gentleman named Nick was very kind and patient with me upon arrival and thoroughly assisted me with each issue of the vehicle. They were very busy as it was Friday but in no way did Nick rush me, in fact, he was probably the most patient yet effective auto service associate that I’ve experienced ever. He even took cate of my recalls that turned out to be very essential to the issues I had with the car, and also offered us a shuttle ride to the local mall while waiting for the vehicle to be serviced.

Upon returning, my car was finished within less than 2 hours! I was originally expecting a bill that was a lot higher, as engine issues aren’t cheap. To my shock, I walked out the door paying less than $40! This would not have happened if I went to a local shop. Nick’s professionalism and detailed workmanship is truly is an asset to Hyundai!

Over all, I am still a satisfied Hyundai owner, especially because my car is driving with more power and starts up like a brand new car without the extra nightmarish sounds!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha John,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent visit and for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We appreciate the five star review.   It was a pleasure reading about your experience, and happy Nick was able to exceeded your expectations.

Amy S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Aloha Amy,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra. We appreciate your business as well as the five star review.  Have a great week!

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional staff, cleanliness
Everyone polite. Car available within stated time. Clean facility. Was offered shuttle service, but not needed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Tucson.  We appreciate your business and the five star review.  We look forward to earning your business in the future.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Car service
In overall, the service was OK. I have taken my car for maintainace to the Hyundai dealer since I have bought the car. Sometimes, I have good experiences with the service and sometimes not. Honestly, it all depends who is working at the time. As for customer service, most are very polite as for service, not so much.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service for your Sonata.  I am very sorry we did not provide you with a five star experience on your last visit.  We very much appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service to our customers.  I will definitely share your feedback with managment so our employee's can be coached where necessary.
Thank you again for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, we appreciate your business.

We hope you will have a wonderful New Year!

Courtney S.
Haiku, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service guys are all top notch
Thanks to Nick for taking good care of me at the last minute on Christmas Eve morning. A+ customer service!
RICHARD P. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Jalaine B.
Wailuku, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
great, fast easy service
Great! Remie Fernandez was great help to me.
RICHARD P. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

KH
Kishin H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Rick
Rick at the front was absolutely amazing!!!! He is so kind, helpful, and all around amazing guy. He found the issue with my car and quickly got me a quote and a time for it to be serviced. Being without a car Rick also helped me with renting a car so that I would be able to go to work, which I was stressed about. Rick is the reason why I continue to bring my car back time and time again, THANK YOU RICK!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Aloha Kishin,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service.  We are proud to have Rick on the Jim Falk Motors team, and are happy that he was able to make this process go smoothly for you.
We appreciate your business and that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.

We all wish you a safe Holiday Season!

RP
Rick P.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
great service from Rick and elmer
Recall was taken care immediately
Stayed in touch when the vehie as completed
Van service is great
Thanks
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Aloha Rick,
Mahalo for your business and for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.  We appreciate the five star review and look forward to earning your business in the future.

Have a safe New Year!