Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

IR
Irene R.
Haiku, HI
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
The tune up/oil change was done earlier than expected and they also fixed a door gasket that was a last minute request.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Aloha Irene,

Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Santa Fe and giving us the opportunity to give you 5 star service.  Your business is very much appreciated.
We hope to earn your business again in the future.

Amy S.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Not great service
Car came back greasy and tire pressures were all different and below what they should be and it took three hours. Nick the service writer is always so helpful. It’s the technicians that are the issue.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Aloha Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent service.  We value your opinion.  We are very sorry to hear that your service did not go well.  We would very much want to make things right for you and your vehicle.  May I schedule you back in so we can clean your vehicle and recheck the tire pressure?

I will share your concerns with our service manager so that we may have the proper coaching so something like this does not happen in the future.  Thank you again for bringing it to our attention.

Sheryl M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Promptly diagnosed my issues, repaired and got me on my way.
Very professional and friendly.
Mahalo
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Aloha Sheryl !

Mahalo for your business and for your 5 star review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We are pleased everything was to your liking and that our service team was able to get you taken care of.
Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Richard H.
🤙🏼Awesome!!!🤙🏼
Jim Falk Motors of Maui has set the standard in my book for the highest standard of customer service excellence above any other dealer I have ever dealt with.

Aloha Richard,

Mahalo for your business and for taking the time to give us a 5 star review!  Your business is very much appreciated!

We look forward to the opportunity to continue to earn your business in the future.

GN
Gary N.
Friendly, Professional Service
Thanks to Rick and his service team for the friendly and professional service experience! Rick was very knowledgeable and helpful with our service service visit. He carefully explained what service work was going to be performed and it was completed in a very timely manner.

Aloha Gary,

Mahalo for your business and taking time out to share your service experience for your Tucson.  We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Douglas R.
Richard Pearson
Excellent Service and very Punctual !

Aloha,

Mahalo for your business and for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.  We appreciate the kind review and the 5 stars.

FA
Francine A.
Makawao, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
Good employees and service.

Aloha Francine,

Mahalo for your business and for your 5 star review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Falk Motors to service our Elantra and for taking time out to post a review.  We are very happy Rick and the staff were able to make your visit exceptional.  We look forward to earning your business again in the future.

DK
Debbie K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff At Kahului are so friendly it makes it a pleasure to go there!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Aloha Debbie,
Mahalo for your choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata and for the 5 star review.  Your business is very much appreciated.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business in the future.

Steven S.
Kula, HI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Love my Veloster; love my dealer
To receive service like this, from my Salesman Joe, down to the service I received. Is the model for all companies. They listen, and act on and correct, any questions or concerns you may have on your vehicle. , Richard dropped me off at IHOP, gave me a card to call and picked me up when my car was ready. I got to talk to Joe and am actually thinking of getting another one..I've had my car a year now and I still marvel at how much I like it and that it's the perfect car for me. My last 7 cars before the Veloster were BMWs and Saabs; I wouldn't trade my Veloster for any of them.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Aloha Steven,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors for all your vehicle needs.  We appreciate your business and the 4 star review.

We look forward to a continued relationship in the future and will strive to continue to provide you with Five Star Service.

RP
Rick P.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The service from your service department is perfect from Rick the service writer and elmer who really knows his stuff...
I just received my Hyundai Sonata back from an engine recall and cannot be happier with its performance...everything is working extremely well and it has never performed better..Rick told me to bring in the car for an engine replacement and told me they would need a month to complete the job and I received the car in exactly a month...What great service...Thank you guys very much...Im glad we have 2 Hyundai vehicles in our family and would not hesitate to continue to own these cars...
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Aloha Rick,

Mahalo for taking the time to share your service experience with us.  We appreciate your business and the 5 star review!  We are pleased that Elmer and Rick was able to provide you with exceptional service!  We hope to able to earn 5 stars from you again in the future.

Malama Pono

Richard H.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever!
Richard the service rep greeted me by name when I drove up, to me that shows a unique sign of integrity. Thank you
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Aloha Richard,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata and for taking the time to jot down a review for Richard your service writer.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to continuing to earn your business in the future.

Cathy C.
Kahului, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2019 Category: Service
done
...…..
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Aloha Cathy,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We appreciate your business and the 4 star review.

We look foward to earning your business again in the future.

Kula, HI
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Poor communication from service station
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Aloha,

Our deepest apologies for our lack of communication about your service appointment that was mistakenly scheduled for a holiday when we would be closed.  I completely agree and understand your frustration.  We appreciate that even with our error, you gave us a 3 star rating, and are determined if given another chance to provide you with 5 star service.

Kahului, HI
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
The service agents Nick & Rick were fast and friendly. My car was finished by lunch. They have a shuttle van that dropped me off to work and picked me up when my care was done!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata and for the 4 star review on your recent service.  We are pleased  that Nick and Rick were able to get you in and out with great service.

We hope to be able to provide you with 5 star service on your next visit!

KH
Kishin H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Rick is the best!
Love bringing my car in and seeing Rick, he is the reason why I continually come back. Both he and Nick are so friendly and fun to talk to.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Aloha Kishin,

Mahalo for your business and for your 5 star review.

We appreciate that you took a moment to leave a review on the service you receive from Rick and Nick.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mary G.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I didnt have an appointment, I needed help right away, my blinker and brake light went out. I walked in and they squeezed me in on a Monday, very busy day. I was helped and done in one hour! Awesome guys! Mahalo for taking such good care of me! Aloha!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Aloha Mary,

Mahalo for the 5 star review and for allowing us the opportunity to service your Elantra.  We are pleased that everything went well and that we were able to assist.

Please don't hesistate to call on us again.

JE
John E.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Four stars
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Aloha John,
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Tucson.  We appreciate your business and the four star review.  We hope to see you again in the future and the have the opportunity to earn 5 stars from you the next time.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
They staff are friendly, helpful and very experience.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Aloha!

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Santa Fe.  Your business is very much appreciated, along with the 5 star rating you gave us.  We hope to be able to earn your business again in the future.

RA
Ryan A.
Makawao, HI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Aloha Ryan,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra and for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JN
John N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great service.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Aloha John,

Mahalo for your business and for the 5 star review on your recent service on your Santa Fe.  We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.