Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Shadan S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Aloha Shadan,

Mahalo for your business.  We appreciate you chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.

Daniel S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy, BUT, I need to reset my Dashboard Again for my Speed, will work On it , IF I cannot figure it out I will bring it in
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha Daniel,

Mahalo for your review on your recent service of your Hyundai, and for your five star review.   We appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

John S.
Lahaina, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
My car was giving me anxiety, but that was when...
My car was giving me a lot of anxiety the past couple of months, but that was when I decided to schedule an appointment with Jim Falk Hyundai of Maui Service Department online. My Elantra has has a knocking, throttling sound upon the start of the engine for the last few months and based on what I have been reading infer Hyundai forums, some other Elantra owners have had their engine overheat and even blew up on them!

That gave me a concern and finally decided to put my issues in the hands of the actual experts over at Hyundai of Maui. The service counter gentleman named Nick was very kind and patient with me upon arrival and thoroughly assisted me with each issue of the vehicle. They were very busy as it was Friday but in no way did Nick rush me, in fact, he was probably the most patient yet effective auto service associate that I’ve experienced ever. He even took cate of my recalls that turned out to be very essential to the issues I had with the car, and also offered us a shuttle ride to the local mall while waiting for the vehicle to be serviced.

Upon returning, my car was finished within less than 2 hours! I was originally expecting a bill that was a lot higher, as engine issues aren’t cheap. To my shock, I walked out the door paying less than $40! This would not have happened if I went to a local shop. Nick’s professionalism and detailed workmanship is truly is an asset to Hyundai!

Over all, I am still a satisfied Hyundai owner, especially because my car is driving with more power and starts up like a brand new car without the extra nightmarish sounds!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha John,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent visit and for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  We appreciate the five star review.   It was a pleasure reading about your experience, and happy Nick was able to exceeded your expectations.

Amy S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Aloha Amy,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra. We appreciate your business as well as the five star review.  Have a great week!

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional staff, cleanliness
Everyone polite. Car available within stated time. Clean facility. Was offered shuttle service, but not needed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Tucson.  We appreciate your business and the five star review.  We look forward to earning your business in the future.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Car service
In overall, the service was OK. I have taken my car for maintainace to the Hyundai dealer since I have bought the car. Sometimes, I have good experiences with the service and sometimes not. Honestly, it all depends who is working at the time. As for customer service, most are very polite as for service, not so much.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent service for your Sonata.  I am very sorry we did not provide you with a five star experience on your last visit.  We very much appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service to our customers.  I will definitely share your feedback with managment so our employee's can be coached where necessary.
Thank you again for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, we appreciate your business.

We hope you will have a wonderful New Year!

Courtney S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service guys are all top notch
Thanks to Nick for taking good care of me at the last minute on Christmas Eve morning. A+ customer service!
RICHARD P. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Jalaine B.
Wailuku, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
great, fast easy service
Great! Remie Fernandez was great help to me.
RICHARD P. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

KH
Kishin H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Rick
Rick at the front was absolutely amazing!!!! He is so kind, helpful, and all around amazing guy. He found the issue with my car and quickly got me a quote and a time for it to be serviced. Being without a car Rick also helped me with renting a car so that I would be able to go to work, which I was stressed about. Rick is the reason why I continue to bring my car back time and time again, THANK YOU RICK!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Aloha Kishin,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service.  We are proud to have Rick on the Jim Falk Motors team, and are happy that he was able to make this process go smoothly for you.
We appreciate your business and that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.

We all wish you a safe Holiday Season!

RP
Rick P.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
great service from Rick and elmer
Recall was taken care immediately
Stayed in touch when the vehie as completed
Van service is great
Thanks
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Aloha Rick,
Mahalo for your business and for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata.  We appreciate the five star review and look forward to earning your business in the future.

Have a safe New Year!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Service was good. Very surprised and happy to have the car washed when I picked it up. Like the new attention. Mahalo
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra and for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business again in the future.
If there is anything we can do for until then, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Roxanne C.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Resolving lengthy air bag issue in time manner.
Previously satisfied with service on what needed to be done...this time it was very lacking!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Aloha Roxanne,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent experience at Jim Falk Motors, as it helps us to grow and improve.  I am very sorry your service experience wasn't good, and completely understand your frustration.
Since we have a lot of new employee's, I will most definitely share your experience with the Service Manager so he can use it as a coaching opportunity.
We appreciate your business, and if there is anything I can do to resolve anything else for you, please don't hesistate to ask.

Deborah S.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Rattling car
Sadly my four year old car is falling apart. Dashboard cracking down the middle, rattling and clanking noises. They say nothing is wrong. My mechanic says otherwise.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Aloha Deborah,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service of your Sonata.  I am very sorry to hear about your experience here when you serviced your Sonata.  Please contact our service department at 808-270-2600. We can defintitely have Rick( your service adviser) and a technician to take a second look if needed.  Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we would appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Roxanne C.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service on the air bag light burning
The communication is not the best (at least for this visit).
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Aloha Roxanne,
Mahalo for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent service on you Elantra.  I am very sorry to hear of the delays and lack of communication concerning the repairs.  I understand how frustrating that can be when you need your car fixed, especially when there are speciality parts that need to be gotten from the mainland.  As beautiful as Hawaii is, it seems it is a drawback sometimes with time differences and getting things here to Hawaii in a timely manner.  I will check in on your Service Adviser to make sure your situation stay's on her radar.  Thank you again for providing feedback.

LA
Linda A.
Kahului, HI
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Rick Jacobson is the best!!! Always great.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Aloha Linda,
Mahalo for the five star review on your recent Hyundai service.  We appreciate your business and are pleased that we were able meet your needs for service.  If there is anything we can do for your vehicle, we would love to hear from you.

Pukalani, HI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Servicing is Easy to Request
I was not sure of the process or scheduling, and called the servicing department which was quick and easy. My car was serviced the very next day. No problem!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Aloha !
Mahalo for sharing such a positive response and experience.  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Sonata, and look foward to earning your business in the future.  If there is anything you'd like to share that would allow us to deserve a 5 star rating in the future, we'd love to hear from you.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting area
...
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Ioniq, your business is very much appreciated.  Also Mahalo for the five star review.  We are pleased that you are completely satisified with your service and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kahului, HI
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tati is always very professional and keeps you informed with all updates on your vehicle
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Santa Fe. Your business is very much appreciated.
We are pleased that Tati can provide you with excellent customer service.  Please feel free to reach out to our team whenever you are in need of Hyundai Assistance.

AI
Albert I.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
12,000 oil change
Requested driver when car was dropped off. No driver available. Had to call for a ride
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Albert,
Mahalo for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that you did not have the sticker provided to you for your next service.  Feel free to stop in anytime to pick one up when your in the neighborhood.

It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KP
Katie P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Lights, Camera, Action
I brought my car in on a Sunday afternoon to have it serviced the next morning. I received a phone call promptly at 8 am from Rob in the Service department. He read over the note I left (since there were no envelopes in the overnight drop box) to confirm what I would like Hyundai to look at. Once we confirmed what my concerns were he let me know that service would be minimum of $138. I gulped deeply and said that's fine. Rob kept me informed throughout the morning and into the afternoon what the progress was on my car and I greatly appreciated that. I was able to pick my car up that Monday afternoon with all issues resolved and my bank account a bit more empty. All in all great service and communication.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Aloha Katie,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Elantra.  We are grateful that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle, and are glad everything went well, and we were able to resolve all the concerns you had.
Anytime you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out.