Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
My salesman, Joe made, and continues to be, the best car salesman I have dealt with. He is more like a friend than a salesman. He put me in the best car for me, I love it, and made car buying and servicing a real pleasure. A great asset to your franchise.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Steven,
Mahalo for the awesome five star review for Joe.  We appreciate your business and look forward to a continued relationship through your Veloster ownership.  If there is anything we can do for you at any time, please don't hesitate to contact us.

KH
Kishin H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Rick is awesome
Love bringing my car in and seeing Rick. He’s my guy I go to with anything. I really that he treats me with respect, kindness, curtesy, and just a all around joy to be around. Super knowledgeable and I feel like I can ask anything about my car and he would be straight up with me.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha Kishin,
Mahalo for the 5Star review! We appreciate that you choose Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice!
Recommend
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your feedback and four star review! Also, Mahalo for choosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.  If we may be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

John M.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication among staff
Every single staff member gave us different information and then wanted to know “who” told us the opposite. Perhaps a staff meeting or briefing among team members would help everyone communicate the same info so that the customer isn’t the one on the receiving line of the employee frustrations. In the end, staff was friendly but very frustrating that everyone is on a different page
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Aloha John,
Mahalo for your feedback on your recent visit to Jim Falk Motors.  I apologize for the mis-information that was provided to you when you set your appointment.  I am very embarrased and will definitely share this experience with our scheduling staff. Because our staff is small, I think that is why we were trying to find out the "who" so that we could re-train them on setting expectations. I can totally understand the frustration we caused.
When an appointment is set, the appointment is actually with the Service Adviser, where they collect all necessary information, and start up the paperwork (work order) and not necessarily when the vehicle will be worked on as there may be  vehicles in line prior that may need service first.
I want to thank you again for your feedback, as it does bring to light area's of improvement, and I will certainly share this with our staff so that we may avoid causing anyone else this frustration in the future.
If there is anything further I can do to assist you or turn the 3 star rating to a 5, please let me know, i'd be happy to help.  Until then, please be assured that we will work on making necessary adjustments for a better experience next time.

Joann R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2018 Category: Service
service staff
they were helpful, informative and friendly,espcially Rob
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Aloha Joann,
Mahalo Nui for your five star review on your recent service at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate your business and are honored that you chose us to service your vehicle.  We will continue to do our best to earn your business every single time.

Haiku, HI
08/21/2018 Category: Service
quality of service/maintainance
appreciated the thorough/timely service in the last visit...thank you.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your recent review on your service of your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated and we thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors.  If there is anything we could do better in the future to earn a five star review, we would greatly appreciate the feedback. Until the next time,

Mahalo & A hui hou

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was good
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated and we are grateful that you would take a moment out of your busy schedule to provide us your valued feedback.  Thank you again, and we look forward to earning your business again in the future.

DK
Debbie K.
Pukalani, HI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/21/2018 Category: Service
DEbbie
It was expensive for all the thinks they said I needed done for my 35,000 service. That’s the only down side. Very friendly employees not like about a year ago.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha Debbie,
Mahalo for the five star review!  We appreciate that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai, and will continue to do our very best to earn your business in the future.  Thanks again for being a customer!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/21/2018 Category: Service
The people need more training on the new hybrid vehicle
I think I gave all the info needed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at Jim Falk Motors.  We appreciate the feedback since it helps us to determine where we can do better.  I am so very sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory.
I just want to make sure that I have all the information correct before I talk to our staff.  When you called, were you actually transferred to a service technician?  Usually, our service technician's are busy under vehicles and rarely take calls and I want to make sure I am coaching the right department.
Generally speaking, when a check engine light comes on, it can be litterally anything, from something simple as the gas cap to something major with the engine.  Unfortunately when it comes to diagnostics, we want to be cautious due to safety reasons.  I understand it wasted your time and I apologize. I myself absolutely hate when my time is wasted.  I am thinking when you called, you had most likely spoken to the call center who took your appointment, and because they are not trained technicians, should not be giving advice over the phone.  I want to assure you, our technicians for any vehicle here at are dealership are required to be certified by the manufacturer before they are even allowed to work on your vehicle.
When it comes to the functionality of your vehicle and it's features, you can definitely call our Sales department to ask for a class to walk you through the vehicle.  I am positive your sales person would be happy to make sure that you are completely satisified with your vehicle.
We do appreciate your business, and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call.

GS
Gordon S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Gordon Smith
Very attentive to my needs, opened doors, etc. as I use a walking stick to get around. Very timely with nice waiting area. Excellent staff to work with.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Aloha Gordon,
Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Tucson.  We are very appreciative that you chose Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle and we look forward to continuing to earn your business.
I am pleased that our staff provided you with excellent service, and made you comfortable.
Until we meet again,
A hui hou! Malama Pono!

KG
Kathleen G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Thank you to my service advisor, Tati Cantyne, for expertly handling my check-in for my appointment. She correctly identified my description of a problem as a warranty issue. I received a call when the car was finished, and a complete overview of all my maintenance service completed.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Aloha Kathleen,
Thank you for responding to our survey relating to your recent service on your Hyundai.  We are happy that Tati was able to deliver excellent service to you.
Mahalo for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle, we very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Rachael M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
They're always on time quick and get the job done.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Rachel,
Mahalo for your five star rating for your recent service on your Elantra.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we are pleased everything went well.

Thank you again for trusting Jim Falk Motors with your vehicle.

RA
Ryan A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The place was ok.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Aloha Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service on your Elantra.  I am very sorry that your tires were not rotated.  I looked at the service order and did not immediately see a reason why it would not have been.  Please contact our service department at your earliest convenience, and we will make sure we take care of that for you.  Feel free to contact me directly, and I will make sure that when you do come in we expedite that service for you.

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback and allowing us the opportunity to make this right.

Michael M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service writer Tati was awesome!
Competent!!!! Responsible!!! Smart!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Aloha Michael,
Thank you for chosing Jim Falk Motors to service your Hyundai. Your business is very much appreciated.  We are pleased that everything went well, and thank you for the five star review.
If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kahului, HI
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Rick Jacobson is very helpful!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Aloha,

Mahalo for your five star review on your recent service on your Accent.  Your business is very much appreciated, and we thank you for chosing and trusting Jim Falk Motors to service your vehicle.
If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call on us.

PN
Paul N.
Kahului, HI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Went in for recommended service
Ended up with 4 damaged rims
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Aloha Paul,

Thank you for taking a moment to perform the survey on your recent service of your Santa Fe.  I am very sorry you have damage on your vehicle.  I did previously see an email relating to this from Customer Service Representative Steve directed to our Service Manager Grant and to Tati.  I will reach out to them to make sure they contact you ASAP regarding a resolution if they have not done so already.

We appreciate your business, and thank for for allowing us the opportunity to resolve this.

808-270-2600

05/25/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with the customer service the most.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Aloha,
Mahalo for your generous 5 star review on your recent service on your Sonata.  We are grateful that you chose Jim Falk Motors to  to service your vehicle, and look foward to providing you with excellent customer service in the future.

AP
Anne P.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service, fast and promptly.
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Aloha Ann,
Mahalo for your business! We appreciate the five star review you gave us for your recent service on your Sonata, and are pleased that you chose to service your vehicle with us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Seevice
Great
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Mahalo for your business.   It was our pleasure to provide excellent service to you on your recent visit to service your Elantra.   If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesistate to contact us.

LR
Louie R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service very good.
Tati does a great job is always friendly and knowledgeable!!
Vania K. from Maui Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Aloha Louie,

Mahalo for the 5 star review for your recent service with Tati for your Tucson.  We are very grateful to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.