LL
11/10/2018

SHEREE B.
10/31/2018
Superior service
Awesome team! Have been using them to service our vehicles for many years. Trustworthy, thorough, honest and affordable; truly an oxymoron in today's typical auto repair shop. Extremely knowledgeable - friendly with great customer experience. They have set the bar for the industry and we are always happy to refer customers to them.

Keep up the great work!
Sheree B.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks so much Sheree!  We always love seeing you and are very happy you are happy with our services and repairs to your vehicles.  See you for your next oil change!

bob h.
Honda Ridgeline
10/21/2018
great service and fantasic people
i started using these folks after i got tired of the dealer jacking me around. chuck and company have always told me what's happening and recommending what i should do. they have saved me a lot of money and kept my trucks running great. what more is there to say?
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Bob, you have become not only one of our favorite customers but a great friend too!

DEB S.
Acura MDX
10/20/2018
Attention and Value!
My car was making a sound that was hard to pinpoint, but the techs took the time to drive around until they could identify it. Customer service was great, prices seemed reasonable-- all in all a great experience!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are glad we got that pesky swarm of locust out from under your car. :) I t was really nice to meet you as well.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive for your vehicle service and repair needs. Have a wonderful fall season and we will see you for your next services.

BE
BRANDON E.
Mazda Tribute
10/19/2018
Great service with friendly staff!

SD
SHANNON D.
Oil Change
Fantastic service! Called and made the appointment for that day. Took my truck in right away. Comfy waiting area. Professional top to bottom.

LG
LONNIE G.
Socorro, NM
10/19/2018
friendly people, the shop is extremely clean and the service is top notch
I dropped off my daughters jeep and it was fixed in a timely manner. I was given a tour of the facilities, I'm impressed on how clean the automotive shop was! All the people were very friendly. Customer service was excellent!!!

RF
ROGER F.
10/16/2018
Our go-to place for auto service for 25 years.
We have had our cars serviced at Maztech since Chuck and Dennis started the business 25 years ago. We have always found the work to done right the first time, at a reasonable price. We’ve never felt we were being encouraged to do more work than requested or expected. People there are never too busy to answer questions or explain things.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Roger, we have appreciated your loyalty and friendship throught the years.  See you for your next services.

LE
LARRY E.
Ram 2500
10/11/2018
My experience at Maztech
My experience at Maztech was very good. The two women who waited on me were really friendly and helpful. I'll be bringing in truck when it needs work for sure.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Larry.  It was our pleasure talking with you and doing the needed repairs on your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall season and we will see you for your next services.

CHERI B.
Berthoud, CO
10/07/2018
My truck hasn't run this good in years
I must admit the reason I came to this service center is a personal recommendation from Bill Lange, their service manager. I will come back for their vehicle knowledge and outstanding customer service team. Highly recommend !
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Cheri for the kind words.  It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and getting to know you.

BP
Becky P.
Windsor, CO
09/27/2018
Chuck and Maztech crew
Thank you Chuck for finding me on the side of the road and taking care of not only my car but me too! Everyone at Maztech are caring and cater to your needs! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much Becky.  We are glad we could help!  Have a wonderful fall and we will see you for your next services!

ron m.
09/22/2018
Consistent quality
Excellent service and good results.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Ron for the great reveiw.  It is our pleasure to work with you and make sure all of your vehicles needs are met.  Thank you for choosing MazTech and we will see you for your next services.

John B.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said they have decades of history with them, the staff has never let them down, and to keep up the good work.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much Karen!  We love your entire family and consider you all a part of ours.  Thank you for your continued loyalty and we will continue to do our best at maintaining all of your vehicles.

HV
Harry V.
Loveland, CO
Mazda Millenia
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he would recommend this business for service.

AH
April H.
Mazda CX-7
08/30/2018 Category: Service
April said this business was excellent with their customer service and the work they did.

HL
Hector L.
Chevrolet HHR
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the staff members were nice and respectful and also helpful.

EO
Eileen O.
Pontiac Sunfire
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Eileen said that she would recommend this business for service.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words Eileen!  Maddie said she had a great time while giving you a ride home.  Thanks for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive for all your vehicle repairs and services.  See you next time!

Andres B.
Eaton, CO
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Andres said the staff was accommodating, and fast with the execution.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Andres!  It was our pleasure.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive for all of your automotive repairs and services.  Have a great upcoming fall and we will hopefully see you around during the holiday season for your next services.

Grant M.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Grant said they were overall honest and took great care of them. The business did work on the vehicle that should normally cost over 2500 dollars, and charged a lot less.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Grant for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive.  We are glad you are satisfied with our service and we hope we can help you out with all of your future automotive service and repair needs.

Rosalie S.
Mazda Protege
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rosalie said she loves the staff at this facility. She has never been unhappy with them. They are very helpful and she appreciates their service.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Rosalie.  It has been our pleasure throughout the years getting to know you and service your vehicles.  Thank you again for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive.