JUSTIN C.
04/14/2019
Prompt, friendly, fair rates
Yep yep
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Justin.  It is our pleasure to give you the best auto repair service possible.  Have a great spring and we will see you for your next oil change.

ron m.
04/03/2019
Satisfied customer
Chuck is a terrific owner! He is honest and always puts his customers interests first. I appreciated that Bill called me first before performing the work on my truck. We received our truck back in a timely fashion and it is running great!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Ron, it is our pleasure to give you the best service possible.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive for all of your vehicle's service and repair needs.  Have a wonderful spring and we will see you for your next services.

Mazda MPV
03/30/2019
I know I can always trust the advise and service at Maztech. They have been servicing my 2004 Mazda for 15 years and it is still running great! Thank you.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Doreen! It has been great getting to know you through the years.  See you for your next services

JEFF L.
South Sioux City, NE
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/30/2019
Don't Go Anywhere Else !
Was in a bad situation needing to get home 9 hours away - Back Brakes grinding so bad make your teeth fall out! Chuck and his crew got me fixed up and back on the road in no-time and allowed me to call the shots on how much repair to put into my older vehicle. IF you go anywhere else you made the wrong choice - dealerships - are you kidding me ? Go see Chuck's Team and you'll never regret it. 11 out of 10.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  We are so happy we could help you out and that you got back home safe.  Don't hesitate to stop in for a visit next time you are rolling through town!

JACKIE H.
Subaru Legacy
03/20/2019
The service Maztech provides is always great. From the email and text reminders to when you pick up your car, it’s obvious that customer care is a priority.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Jackie!  It is always great to see you and your daughter.  See you for your next services!

RY
RON Y.
03/12/2019
very organized and friendly
My first time and a small job, but was impressed.....thanks
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words Ron.  It was great meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

SK
SAM K.
Mazda Tribute
03/10/2019
fine job!
5 stars ... many thanks for your fine, friendly service .,, appreciated! Sam K
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much Sam.  We are glad you are satified with our service.  See you for your next services!  Have a wonderful Spring!

CYNTHIA C.
Severance, CO
Honda Fit
02/27/2019
Great Service!
I've been going to Maztech for over six years and I'm so thankful to have a car repair shop that I trust. Chuck and his staff have been honest, friendly and professional. I'm driving a nine-year-old car with confidence because I know they've been thorough in maintaining it and making sure it's trustworthy.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you so much Cynthia for the great review and kind words.  It is always great seeing you and Bill is looking forward to reading your latest book!  See you for your next services.

KF
KRISTA F.
02/24/2019
Five star service as always
Always trustworthy, always honest, always the best in not so best situations.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much Krista, it is always a pleasure working with you!  See you for your next services!

JO
JESSICA O.
Kia Sorento
02/06/2019
They helped get my warranty to cover the work on my vehicle & got the work done in a Week which I was so very happy with!!
MazTech are honest friendly people who I would recommend to everyone
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much Jessica.  We are glad to help.  See you next week for your 102k service.

JETT R.
Livermore, CO
02/03/2019
93 Ford F-150
First time working with Maztech. They have been thorough and timely analyzing my truck and getting us ready for the work ahead.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive.  We are excited to help you restore your truck and keep it in the fmily for many many years to come!

DAVE C.
01/31/2019
Personal touch and care
I love this place!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much Dave.  You have been a very loyal customer and friend throughout the years.  See you for your next services!

PV
PATRICIA V.
Johnstown, CO
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/26/2019
Very friendly staff. Went over all items on my truck that might need done but no pressure to do it.

MICHAEL W.
01/08/2019
Great car advice!
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Maztech!! I have a Chrysler Town and Country that I do most of the work on. I took advantage of a winterization and oil change special they had. I was able to work on business in their lounge as they took care of my vehicle. Bill, the manager, sat down with me to review everything that needed to be done with the vehicle going forward. It was all very well explained and I completely trust that they will get the job done properly if I decide not to do it myself.
Look forward to working with these guys in the future!! Great job Maztech!!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks again Michael for the kind words!  We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again in the future!

ROBERT G.
Mazda RX-7
12/23/2018
Great Job, yet again
I took one of my cars in to have a issue fix. As always the team listened to my concerns, made suggestions, and fixed the issue. Bill listened to my description of the problem and found out it was a faulty part that I would never have thought of. When I came to pick up the car Maddy told me the price, which was way less then I was expecting. I have said it before, Maztech is the only place I'll take my cars for repair, Thank you for your great work.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Robert for the great reveiw!  It is always nice to see you and we are glad you are happy with the service we provide.  Have a wonderful Holiday season and a Happy New Year!

CHAD B.
12/23/2018
Great service. Honest people
Great people to work with.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Chad.  It was our pleasure to give you quality service and repairs on your vehicle.  Happy Holidays

SHEREE B.
12/01/2018
Service you can rely upon and trust.
Yiu guys rock!!

HW
HELEN W.
Windsor, CO
Honda Element
11/30/2018
Repairs
These guys are so friendly and efficient. We had the car towed there over a 4 day holiday and the first day back at work they called me by 8.30am. The car was repaired within 24 hours. I love that they are friendly and easy to work with.

JACKIE H.
11/19/2018
The best!
Always great service to our vehicles! Customer satisfaction is number one at Maztech!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks so much Jackie for the great review.  We wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season and we will see you for your next vehicle maint. services.

LL