MICHAEL W.
01/08/2019
Great car advice!
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Maztech!! I have a Chrysler Town and Country that I do most of the work on. I took advantage of a winterization and oil change special they had. I was able to work on business in their lounge as they took care of my vehicle. Bill, the manager, sat down with me to review everything that needed to be done with the vehicle going forward. It was all very well explained and I completely trust that they will get the job done properly if I decide not to do it myself.
Look forward to working with these guys in the future!! Great job Maztech!!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks again Michael for the kind words!  We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again in the future!

ROBERT G.
Mazda RX-7
12/23/2018
Great Job, yet again
I took one of my cars in to have a issue fix. As always the team listened to my concerns, made suggestions, and fixed the issue. Bill listened to my description of the problem and found out it was a faulty part that I would never have thought of. When I came to pick up the car Maddy told me the price, which was way less then I was expecting. I have said it before, Maztech is the only place I'll take my cars for repair, Thank you for your great work.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Robert for the great reveiw!  It is always nice to see you and we are glad you are happy with the service we provide.  Have a wonderful Holiday season and a Happy New Year!

CHAD B.
12/23/2018
Great service. Honest people
Great people to work with.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Chad.  It was our pleasure to give you quality service and repairs on your vehicle.  Happy Holidays

SHEREE B.
12/01/2018
Service you can rely upon and trust.
Yiu guys rock!!

HW
HELEN W.
Windsor, CO
Honda Element
11/30/2018
Repairs
These guys are so friendly and efficient. We had the car towed there over a 4 day holiday and the first day back at work they called me by 8.30am. The car was repaired within 24 hours. I love that they are friendly and easy to work with.

JACKIE H.
11/19/2018
The best!
Always great service to our vehicles! Customer satisfaction is number one at Maztech!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks so much Jackie for the great review.  We wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season and we will see you for your next vehicle maint. services.

LL
LISA and JEFF L.
Nissan Frontier
11/10/2018

SHEREE B.
10/31/2018
Superior service
Awesome team! Have been using them to service our vehicles for many years. Trustworthy, thorough, honest and affordable; truly an oxymoron in today's typical auto repair shop. Extremely knowledgeable - friendly with great customer experience. They have set the bar for the industry and we are always happy to refer customers to them.

Keep up the great work!
Sheree B.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks so much Sheree!  We always love seeing you and are very happy you are happy with our services and repairs to your vehicles.  See you for your next oil change!

bob h.
Honda Ridgeline
10/21/2018
great service and fantasic people
i started using these folks after i got tired of the dealer jacking me around. chuck and company have always told me what's happening and recommending what i should do. they have saved me a lot of money and kept my trucks running great. what more is there to say?
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Bob, you have become not only one of our favorite customers but a great friend too!

DEB S.
Acura MDX
10/20/2018
Attention and Value!
My car was making a sound that was hard to pinpoint, but the techs took the time to drive around until they could identify it. Customer service was great, prices seemed reasonable-- all in all a great experience!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are glad we got that pesky swarm of locust out from under your car. :) I t was really nice to meet you as well.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive for your vehicle service and repair needs. Have a wonderful fall season and we will see you for your next services.

BE
BRANDON E.
Mazda Tribute
10/19/2018
Great service with friendly staff!

SD
SHANNON D.
Timnath, CO
Oil Change
Fantastic service! Called and made the appointment for that day. Took my truck in right away. Comfy waiting area. Professional top to bottom.

LG
LONNIE G.
Socorro, NM
10/19/2018
friendly people, the shop is extremely clean and the service is top notch
I dropped off my daughters jeep and it was fixed in a timely manner. I was given a tour of the facilities, I'm impressed on how clean the automotive shop was! All the people were very friendly. Customer service was excellent!!!

RF
ROGER F.
10/16/2018
Our go-to place for auto service for 25 years.
We have had our cars serviced at Maztech since Chuck and Dennis started the business 25 years ago. We have always found the work to done right the first time, at a reasonable price. We’ve never felt we were being encouraged to do more work than requested or expected. People there are never too busy to answer questions or explain things.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Roger, we have appreciated your loyalty and friendship throught the years.  See you for your next services.

LE
LARRY E.
Timnath, CO
Ram 2500
10/11/2018
My experience at Maztech
My experience at Maztech was very good. The two women who waited on me were really friendly and helpful. I'll be bringing in truck when it needs work for sure.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Larry.  It was our pleasure talking with you and doing the needed repairs on your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall season and we will see you for your next services.

CHERI B.
Berthoud, CO
10/07/2018
My truck hasn't run this good in years
I must admit the reason I came to this service center is a personal recommendation from Bill Lange, their service manager. I will come back for their vehicle knowledge and outstanding customer service team. Highly recommend !
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Cheri for the kind words.  It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and getting to know you.

BP
Becky P.
Windsor, CO
09/27/2018
Chuck and Maztech crew
Thank you Chuck for finding me on the side of the road and taking care of not only my car but me too! Everyone at Maztech are caring and cater to your needs! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much Becky.  We are glad we could help!  Have a wonderful fall and we will see you for your next services!

ron m.
09/22/2018
Consistent quality
Excellent service and good results.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Ron for the great reveiw.  It is our pleasure to work with you and make sure all of your vehicles needs are met.  Thank you for choosing MazTech and we will see you for your next services.

John B.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said they have decades of history with them, the staff has never let them down, and to keep up the good work.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much Karen!  We love your entire family and consider you all a part of ours.  Thank you for your continued loyalty and we will continue to do our best at maintaining all of your vehicles.

HV
Harry V.
Loveland, CO
Mazda Millenia
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he would recommend this business for service.