Latest Review about 2 months ago

PO
PAT O.
10/03/2019
My technician is Bill Finnegan and he's just awesome! Explains what's going on; doesn't try to push unnecessary repairs. The shop and the people who work there are very friendly and welcoming.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Pat for the kind words.  It is great to have you and your 2000 Honda Acoord as a part of the MazTech All-Tech Automotive family.  I will pass on the compliment to Bill and the rest of the crew.  Let us know when you are ready to do that timing belt job.

EA
EVA A.
Mazda MPV
08/31/2019
Friendly and helpful
I feel confident in the service performed to diagnose the reasons why my Check Engine light was permanently displaying in my 2006 MPV. I also can't say enough about the Free Loaner service as that is extremely helpful. I always trust Maztech to do a great job.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 09/03/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVA! IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH ANY AND ALL OF YOUR VEHICLE REPAIR AND SERVICES.  HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR SUMMER AND WE WILL SEE YOU IN THE FALL FOR YOUR NEXT SERVICES!

ROBERT G.
Mazda RX-7
08/29/2019
3 cars in one day
Dropped off one of my cars, and two of my father's. Maztech got them all fixed and ready to go on the same day. Great job!!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 08/29/2019

You know we love our Mazdas and the both of you of course!  Thanks for the kind words, see you next time.

ROBERT G.
Mazda RX-7
07/26/2019
Maztech knows me and my car, they listen to the problems I describe and find the issue. Often their prices are better than my estimates. As I have said before, Maztech is the only shop for my cars.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Robert, we do know you and you know we love that little RX-7.  Thanks for choosing MazTech for all of your vehicle's service needs.

Johnstown, CO
07/21/2019
The oil got changed
I wanted an oil change, and since the kids would be with me I scheduled it three days prior. Over an hour and a half later the oil change was finally complete, and then I learned they also did a thorough inspection of other items they wanted to sell me. I wished they would have asked before making my 15 minute oil change 90.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your service.  Our oil changes take at least 1 hour. Our techs are ASE certified Master Techs and it is their job to do a complimentary inspection while doing the oil change to keep our customers safe on the road.  We were very busy last week and were running behind schedule.  We hope you give us another chance.  Our goal is to keep our customers happy and safe, we do not sell services or repairs, it is just our job and obligation to keep our customers informed of what is needed.  It is our customers choice of what that want to do after that.  We hope you have a wonderful rest of summer and that we will get to see you again.

Mazda Tribute
07/18/2019
personal service
Got a general inspection on my Tribute

Honda Civic Si
06/30/2019
Honda gets new side mirror!
I was totally satisfied with my last visit. Had a new side mirror painted to match the older Hona and installed.

TH
TOM H.
Ault, CO
06/23/2019
Can't go wrong here. Treat you well like your car or truck.

LT
LISA T.
06/12/2019
Straight forward and helpfull
When I went in I did not feel pressured at all about going forward with a repair.

CAROL W.
06/07/2019
Thorough service
The staff find the things that need fixing and not more. They are good at finding what is not obvious. They are honest, dependable and provide great service.

bob h.
Honda Ridgeline
06/02/2019
Rock bashing boo boo
I went rock bashing, not intentionally, and lucky I have Maztech to fix what I messed up. Cost was below what I had thought and the truck is now running great. Lesson for me, no rock bashing. Better yet thou, is having Maztech fixing my mistakes.

Thanks Maztech.....
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks Bob.  Glad we could help you out.  No more rock bashing is right!  Have fun though and we will see you for your next services!

JOHN K.
Loveland, CO
Friendly and efficient staff
Staff are friendly and efficient. Setting up my appointment online was easy and they provide reminder emails. The service was quick and they provided a detailed report on the condition of my vehicle, inside and out and the work that was completed during my appointment. No high pressure sales, just good honest work for a good price! They truly care about their customers.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much John.  It is nice to hear that you are happy with the services we provide.  Have a great summer and we will see you for your next services.

PS
pam s.
Windsor, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Great shop!
Chuck has been taking care of my car and trucks for nearly 22 years. That's lots of miles and safety! He's really willing to work with me in deciding what needs fixing now and what can be delayed for awhile. He's fair, honest, and trustworthy, and his staff is great! I am so lucky to have him because I don't feel ripped off by his work!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thankyou so much Pam for the kind words.  We are very happy that you have been a loyal customer for all these years.  See you for your next services.

Honda Civic Si
No Fuss
I partially pulled off the front bumper while backing out of a parking space. I was not use to this very low Honda Civic sedan. I first called the Big Dealer Collision shop and realized quickly I was going to need deep pockets for pushing the bumper back into position and reattaching a few clips. (Insurance, ordering a whole new part etc. etc. ) I mentioned this to Chuck and he said, "No problem." The next day and twenty minutes later all was back in position, no fuss no deep pockets needed. Thank you very much Chuck.. . you saved me again as this was a borrowed vehicle.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Claudia, we are glad to help out whenever possible.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive!

Mazda 626
05/17/2019
Customer Service
I am a single, senior, women. Having an auto shop that I can depend on and trust is extremely important to me. I have been a customer of Maztech All-Tech Automotive since 1999. They have taken great care of my Mazda 626 for 20 years. When it was time to trade, Chuck was instrumental in helping me acquire a great replacement. I can't emphasize enough how great this business is.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you so much Claudia.  It has been a pleasure getting to know you throughout the years and we look forward to many more!  See you for your next services.

TP
TOM P.
GMC Pickup
05/10/2019
Charged for nothing
I came here because the owner Chuck told me his mechanic could repair my truck. Sure they could but after 100$ plus spent in diagnosing they wanted 200$ more just to figure out what it needs. I’ll stick with my trusted mechanic......they don’t charge for nothing.

DAVE C.
05/01/2019
Old friends
Great service, as always!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Dave, as always it was a pleasure seeing you again.  We hope you have a wonderful spring/summer and we will see you for your next services!

MATTHEW D.
Honda Element
04/29/2019
Excellent customer service and expertise
I met Chuck (the owner) at the Chamber of Commerce, and learned just how active and well-regarded he and All-Tech are by the local community. I've been looking for a reliable, local business to take my Honda to for a while, and am happy to say I've found it!
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  It is our pleasure to give you and your vehicles the best service possible.  Thank you for choosing MazTech All-Tech Automotive!

MATT G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/28/2019
Great experience
Very trustworthy and honest folks.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Matt!  We strive to provide the best service possible.  Have a wonder ful Spring and we will see you for your next services.

RUSS H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/21/2019
Oil change PLUS
Although the service started as an oil change with filter, they checked transmission fluid and found it needed to be changed plus a couple of burned out light bulbs in the rear and took care of that for me. I appreciate the thorough car check each time I take it in.
Chuck J., GM from Maztech All-Tech Automotive responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much Russ!  It is always nice to see you and we hope you have a wonderful Spring season!