Mercedes-Benz GLC
09/24/2020
I really like this place. Everyone is friendly and responsive. The work is fast and I trust them. Highly recommend MBS Automotive.

FB
FRANK B.
Highwood, IL
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/23/2020
Expert service given with confidence
I have been a customer since my first Mercedes purchase in 2007 they have been servicing my car with concern for my wallet as well as the safety of my automobile. They have kept all their promises in a timely Manor and within or under anticipated budget. Car runs to this day like new.

SP
STUART P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/22/2020
In and out with no hassle!
Totslly clean and professional atmosphere. Very knowledgeable

GN
GAURAV N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/22/2020
Good place but felt little bit overpriced in pricing
Good and trustworthy but felt little bit overpriced in pricing to be honest. I will go to them due to Telly’s expertise.

CATHERINE C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/22/2020
Timeliness, service . Friendly and very clean place.
Very straight forward answers and knowledgeable .

JOHN W.
Evanston, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/19/2020
Excellent job fixing a tough problem
I have been a customer of MBS Automotive for many years now. I brought my 2015 GL63 in after the check engine light illuminated. I am by no means a car expert, but my base of knowledge is enough to do minor work like fix fuses and own a code reader. My code reader gave me some codes about the ignition coils and cylinder misfires. I went back and forth about taking the car to the dealership, but I was afraid to get hosed on what I thought were just some bad ignition coils. MBS has already saved me so much on other Mercedes-Benzes, and the last time the car went to the dealership for something other than tires, I was given an "Action Plan" of thousands of dollars worth of work that Paul told me I didn't really need right now. So, I confidently dropped it off with MBS. Paul called me immediately and said they found a much bigger problem. Fortunately, I have a third-party vehicle service contract with Zurich, and they paid for everything, deductible aside. However, MBS charged about $4,000 for a job that apparently can cost more than $10,000, according to other owners. Although it took over two weeks, I am so happy to have my vehicle back in excellent condition. I highly recommend MBS and have made it a point to recommend them to other Mercedes and European vehicle owners.

JACKIE K.
Highwood, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/19/2020
Speedy and fair as always
The MBS team always performs a fair assessment and provides recommendations in a priority order that gives me the confidence I’m being treated with respect and fairness. I trust them 100%.

AJ
ANDREA J.
Libertyville, IL
09/17/2020
Excellent service, every time
With the customers best interest at heart, MBS always provides the best service, both in cost and workmanship! I would recommend them to anyone and plan to continue to use them for all of my car needs.

AZ
ANDY Z.
Prospect Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz E300
09/16/2020
2018 Mercedes E300
I had B Service on my 2018 Mercedes E 300
Everything was done very fast.
Great service and great price.
Highly recommend

JUNG L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/15/2020
I have 13 old mb sedan requiring service, experienced friendly staff, good communication and very good service with right service fee.I will use this shop again

BONNIE M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/14/2020
Consistently good service and prices
I have been a client of MBS for several years.
Service has been consistent and less expensive than at a Dealer.
There are no last minute surprises. They explain what service is needed and the costs in advance.

DEBORAH M.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
09/11/2020
Accommodating and honest

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
Audi RS 5
09/09/2020
First rate service at a reasonable price
I drive an Audi that’s a bit on the exotic side and it can be expensive to maintain. I’d been thinking about moving into a car that’s cheaper to take care of until I found MBS . I had heard about them when they were on Techny Road and knew they had a great reputation but thought they only worked on Benz’s. What a great find. They replaced the rear pads and rotors for less than other independent shops quoted me for the parts alone. They appear more interested in establishing a relationship with a new customer than making a big buck and moving on to the next guy. Friendly, knowledgeable and honest. Highly recommend.

FR

Wheeling, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML550
09/02/2020
Absolute Perfection
MBS and their amazing staff did it again.
From the drop to the pickup, I couldn’t be happier.
It’s better service than any dealership I have ever visited. Friendly, timely, safe, and affordable. My next service is due in a couple months & I’m actually looking forward to visiting again.