Northbrook, IL

Wilmette, IL
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/16/2020
Thank You!
I really appreciate the honesty these folks bring to the table. Within a few hours of bringing in my car, they got back to me with a quote and candidly assessed what needed to be done and what didn't in terms I could easily understand. MBS is the real deal.

Park Ridge, IL
Audi SQ5
01/13/2020
Affordable luxury service
MBS auto is a no brainer. Quick effective and affordable care for your luxury auto. MBS was 50% less than what my Audi dealer quoted me. Very happy with the communication, scheduling of appointment and service provided.

Audi Q5
01/09/2020
Honest and Trustworthy
You can count on MBS to give you top notch service. The are honest and trustworthy!

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/08/2020
Quality service for less cost than dealership
We needed some work done on our car and MBS took care of us right away and with less cost than what the dealer quoted. Quality work and very professional. We will be coming back for all our service needs!

DA
DAVE A.
Antioch, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/06/2020
Servicing MB ML350
Great service, knowledgeable and professional, great people

Arlington Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLA
01/02/2020
Highly recommend it !!!
If I have been to service elsewhere in the Chicago area, I would have got a $1000 bill for it ... these guys did it in 300 bucks and it’s pretty hell worth it !! These guys checked every detail and covered what’s needed at an affordable cost!!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Wheeling, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/24/2019
Always Great Service
I’ve been going to MBS for 2 years now and they provide better service than the dealer, at a lower price. I always try and support the little guy anyway but it’s an easy choice when they are better than the big guy.

MIKE R.

Deerfield, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/19/2019
Mercedes Repair
Knowledgeable. Great customer service. They were able to take care of my car in a very timely manner.

AC
AMY C.
Wheeling, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
12/19/2019
Highly recommend MBS Automotive
Trustworthy, honest and professional. I highly recommend MBS to others.

Jason D.
Lake Zurich, IL
12/18/2019
Not to Happy
I scheduled my first appointment with MBS to get my oil changed on my Mercedes C300. I went to the appointment I didn't have any service warnings on my display. They called to say that the oil changes was complete but that I know had a service warning on my display that I would have to go to the dealer and have it cleared. I asked how much that would cost and they said probably around $250. In short - I go there with no service lights on and spend $160 for an oil change and leave there with a service light on and was told to take it to the dealership and spend $250 for the service light that is now on from the oil change MBS did.

How would you feel about this?
Telly H. from MBS Automotive responded on 12/18/2019

Jason, sorry to hear that you are disappointed.  We performed an annual maintenance service for you (not just an oil change) according to Mercedes Benz guidlines.

Regretfully, there is a update that Mercedes Benz needs to perform for you because your vehicle has corrupted software.  It should be a recall but because it's not a safety system they have not stepped up for their customers.  My advise is that you call MBUSA and voice your displeasure with them.

I have attached the TSB for this particular issue from Mercedes Benz  LI54.30-P-062219

If you wish to discuss the issue please call us and ask for me directly.  Your satisfaction is our highest priority.

Telly, MBS Automotive

IS
IRIS S.
Lincolnshire, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/10/2019
A pleasure
Prompt, friendly and courteous staff, and the work is great.

AP
ALBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/06/2019
superb service as always
Honest, prompt, detail oriented, and convenient service. I have been servicing my GL550 for years there and I never come out feeling I was duped. Recommendations are made, no pressure tactics used. Highly recommended

Prospect Heights, IL