Latest Review 18 minutes ago

PAYEL S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/22/2019
Best service for MB
I needed some repairs for my car, first I was skeptical how it will done in the time they are saying but as they promised they finished the work in time, they are very professional, friendly, clean, speedy and trustworthy. I will recommend this place.

BD
BRAD D.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/20/2019
Honest, affordable, and great customer service
Ive been taking my cars to Telly and his crew for 10 years and will never go anywhere else. Courteous staff, quick service, and the work is always done right the first time. More importantly, they are always honest with what needs to be done and what doesn't.

HC
HUGO C.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Quick, Reliable, Honest
Detailed, quick, and reliable service

GV
GEORGE V.
Morton Grove, IL
My annual service
Paul is a true professional. When a mechanic says ‘ see you in 12 months ‘ that is honesty and respect of the customer. He is not looking for frequent visits, rather want the client to be happy. I have nothing, but true trust in those folks. I never ask them how much the repair costs, rather ask them to check and fix everything.

Highland Park, IL
Mercedes-Benz S550
Best service center
Paul and his technicians are outstanding in every respect. They were courteous, detailed, and fast. The price was beyond reasonable as they were 40% lower then a MB dealership. Highly- higjly recommended. They will be servicing all of my families cars. A+++

JOHN S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/11/2019
prompt, dependable, quality work
Paul was outstanding. Was ready for my vehicle when scheduled. Completed work within my limited time frame. Suggested addressing some additional issues and why. My M/B runs like a top! And he does it all with a great attitude!

MIKE C.
Lockport, IL
Mercedes-Benz C55
02/07/2019
Honest guys that dont over sell!
I just bought a new c55 and had it inspected at another shop. They said it needed 4k in repairs. I took it to mbs auto and they just told me a few things needed to be done and a few things will need to be done soon. It was no where near 4k and im a happy c55 owner!

AO
ALEX O.
Mercedes-Benz R350
01/31/2019
Great professionals!
Very professional, knowledgeable, honest and dependable people!
I recommend this place to everyone I know and don’t know!

BARRY M.
Mount Prospect, IL
01/25/2019
Better than the dealer!
Excellent service and customer care. Very good communication throughout any service and no pressure approach. A delight to deal with.

GS
GEORGE S.
01/25/2019
They fix only what needs to be fixed
Always provide detail explanations of things that need to be done fixed and only do what’s needed

WK
WONHEE K.
Niles, IL
01/23/2019
Great awesome technique and kindness
They are really awesome. Their Autoshop, MBS automotive, is super ultra cleaned and organized.
They repair my car as like new. Great :)
They have a really great skills and experiences. Honest price with great result.
Whatever, if my car has any problems, I’ll bring my car to them without hesitating.
I think there is the best place for repairing and maintaining European car. And also, thank you Paul.

JOE C.
Wauconda, IL
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/17/2019
Integrity and professionalism
I feel comfortably going to MBS to service my MB because I know that they are professionals and will do a good job at a reasonable price without any pressure, I have been using their services for about 6 years now and I was never let down.
Telly the owner is a great mechanic and Paul the service adviser makes you feel comfortable , I definitely would recommend MBS to anybody.

RAHIM H.
01/17/2019
Fantastic Service!
Good people, good service.

Thank you MBS!

NK
NURBEK K.
Prospect Heights, IL
01/15/2019
Good Service
They care about your car and strive to provide best service!

DEBORAH W.
Evanston, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/15/2019
Great service , great job and great attitudes.
Paul was highly attentive in assisting over the phone-before, during and after. Telly went out of his way to be sure I had a ride over to my office and another member of the team jumped in to help me even change the battery in my key fob. All this on top of a job well done. I’ll be back!

JX
JESSICA X.
Lincolnshire, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/12/2019
Great experience
Paul is Very professional and friendly and the price is reasonable.

AZ
ANDY Z.
Prospect Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/12/2019
Professional service.
I scheduled appointment for service B on my Mercedes C300. Everything went smoothly and with great price.
No force for extra service.

WB
WILL B.
01/10/2019
5 STAR Service
I only trust MBS with my Benz. Just had a recent oil and filter change and Telly gave a great price. I couldn’t be happier with their quality service. As a result, I’m a life long customer. Don’t hesitate to take your car to them you won’t regret it.

ALEX S.

PETRUNKA K.
Waukegan, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/08/2019
Extremely prompt and professional service! Honest and friendly staff!