ABULFAZL B.
04/19/2019
Mode of Operation
At MBS you are comforted by the friendly environs that assures you the A-Team will take care of your car as if it is theirs. What’s mor important is that they deliver the service that does prolong the life of car.
Bijan B.

STEVEN M.
Kenosha, WI
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/19/2019
My experience with MBS Automotive
The service was great every step of the way, I appreciated the way Paul handled all of my issues and concerns from start to finish. My car required major repairs, MBS completed the work in less time quoted by other shops and at a lower price, the repairs were excellent.

Lake Forest, IL
04/15/2019
Friendly, Fair and Helpful
The title of this review says it all. We are so happy we learned of MBS.

Prospect Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/13/2019
Mercedes Benz Pro's
Great service as usual from Telly and his Team.

DAVID H.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
04/12/2019
Great service They know there shit
I feel like they truly know their cars and they give a good really good price

Lake Zurich, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/12/2019
thorough, honest and efficient in service
My first service experience after deciding to leave the Mercedes dealer service in he same town. It was the right decision!

SR
SCOTT R.
Palatine, IL
Mercedes-Benz S550
Honest and Reliable
kathey and I bring our 2 mercedes to MBS auto. After 6 or 7 years of only great experiences, I would never give a thought to trusting our cars and my hard earned money to anyone but Teli and MBS Auto. Scott R.

JOE C.
Chicago, IL
04/06/2019
Excellent service above and beyond
Great service and price for Mercedes
Each time I come for service or repairs
I get treated like a person not a $ sign like others.i will recommend this shop , top service.
J C

GB
GREG B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/05/2019
Great Experience
I was tired of paying high dealer prices for general maintenance. MBS was fantastic. The cost was 50% less than I’ve ever paid for a B1 and the service was fast. In and out in under an hour. I now have “a guy” for my Mercedes and i’m never going back to the dealership again.

AUGIE B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/04/2019
Excellent service!
I've been going to MBS Auto for over 10 years. Telly and his team are phenomenal ! They are honest, straight forward and make you feel you are in good hands. Paul is a great service manager. Thank you for taking care of our cars.

SK
SCOTT K.
04/03/2019
Service A
As usual, the service was fantastic! Thank you MBS.

DN
DREW N.
Highland Park, IL
Audi allroad
03/29/2019
Honest mechanics
I’ve now taken both our cars to MBS (neither are Mercedes) and I’ve found them to be communicative, honest, quick, and less expensive than the dealership. Will continue bringing our cars to them

Lake Forest, IL
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/22/2019
Informed Choices
In servicing my vehicles, MBS makes a point of differentiating among things which MUST be done as a matter of safety, things which should be done, and things which can wait. As a customer, I have the confidence that I can make informed choices about the servicing of my vehicles, full in the knowledge that MBS would guide me to the right and safe decisions.

MIKE R.
Lake Bluff, IL
03/19/2019
A shop I trust
If you’re not a mechanically inclined person, it’s hard to find a shop that you can trust. First time I used MBS I had a Mercedes dealer refer me to them. To fix my Mercedes. Seriously. They’ve never hosed me and their work is always top notch.

Prospect Heights, IL

TIMMI N.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/15/2019
Reliable and great Automotive repair business
MBS Automotive has been my mechanic for years. They are very good, Professional and reliable. If you drive a luxury German car, be sure to see them for your repairs.

CHRIS H.
Winnetka, IL
Mercedes-Benz C43
03/14/2019
Top Notch
I’ve been using MBS for years. You always know that you get two things. An honest assessment of what’s wrong and solid work. I’ve saved a ton of money using MBS and received better client service and work than I would from a dealership.

MICHELLE R.
Libertyville, IL
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2019
Efficient and fair pricing!!
You will always receive outstanding service at a price that is unbeatable and far less than a Mercedes Benz dealership.

GU
GRANT U.
03/08/2019
Did a great job at resolving a problem that has been on going with my car

SHIELA M.
Winnetka, IL
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/01/2019
Telly and Paul are the best.
Excellent service and pricing. Reliable. Work finished when promised. I wouldn't go anywhere else.