JOHN B.
Porsche Cayenne
04/05/2020
Service service
Good work and nice people

Mercedes-Benz E350
03/16/2020
Personal service
Personal serviceEven with the restrictions from the coronavirus, they were prompt and professional.

Glenview, IL
03/10/2020
Great service as always!!
From the courteous reception to the honesty and clarity of explanation of what needs to be done for my Mercedes —- is incomparable!!
Highly recommend as always! Wouldn’t trust my car with no other!

Lake Bluff, IL
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/09/2020
Recommend.
Great staff. Quick service as well.

MN
MIKE N.
Glenview, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/05/2020
Always very helpful
I like everybody they’re always very helpful! Fair and honest.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/03/2020
Great service and very reliable.

KATHY S.
Lake Forest, IL
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/02/2020
Friendly staff and great service
I have used MBS for over 20 years now. The service and staff keep me coming back. I trust them to keep my 23 year young Mercedes humming along!

AP
ANTHONY P.
Berwyn, IL
02/27/2020
Outstanding Quality Service
Ever since I purchased my Mercedes, I looked all over for a quality mechanic with reasonable pricing. MBS has exceeded my expectations and is my go to for all repairs and service for my car. Worth the hour drive to have my car serviced at their fine establishment.

ALFRED M.
Jaguar XF
Jaguar 2012
Great service at fair price.

DAVID H.
Jaguar XK
Great price great service

MI
MARY I.
Gary, IN
02/25/2020
Great service, issued resolved, I will definitely return.
The warning check engine light on my GLK 350 went on, my friend with a diagonistic computer said it was the temperature gage. We called and made an appointment, it was serviced the same day. They also replaced a few caps and flushed the coolant. I am very pleased with their service and attention to details.

BG
BOB G.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/21/2020
Professional
MBS Is top notch. Quality work and timely. All the work being done is explained upfront and to rhe penny.

I wish they had a second shop in Chicago .

Mercedes-Benz R350
02/08/2020
Always my trusted place to service my vehicles
Over the years the crew at MBS have taken care of all my need professionally and affordably.
Highly recommended!

MO
MEGHAN O.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
02/08/2020
I purchased a preowned Mercedes Benz and had the guys do an inspection. They did a great job, changed the oil, filters and brake fluid. It’s like driving a brand new car!

Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/05/2020
Honesty/Full Transparency
I brought my CLA 250 to get the B service. Paul was a breath of fresh air when considering how nerve racking going to any mechanic can be. He was knowledgeable, honest and transparent about what my car needed and how to take next steps to ensure safety. I’m grateful.