Mcpeak Motors

Latest Review about 6 years ago

WENDY N. on 10/14/2011
"McPeak Motors"
Yes! Everyone has been very helpful. Ken and Brandon are honest and friendly, I believe I will be coming back to McPeak's in the future
Service Date: 10/13/2011
Review Created: 10/14/2011 10:01 PM
MIRANDA H. on 09/06/2011
"BEST EXPERIENCE!"
I was in and out in a timely fashion and I have never had my oil changed when at checkout I didn't have a ton of extra charges! I have had lots of maintenance work done here in the past like, new tires, windshield wipers, inspection, car detailed and check engine light fixed and have NEVER been charged something that I was not called and asked before hand whether or not I wanted to proceed. When they called they always had an estimate of what the part and/or labor time would be and it was NEVER over the estimated amount. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Service Date: 08/22/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:50 AM
CHARLES G. on 08/25/2011
"charles gooch"
I was very impressed with the folks and the service I received. Everyone I met was very friendly and professional. The work done on my car was just as promised, the rates were reasonable and I got the car back exactly when promised. I highly recommend McPeak to anyone.
Service Date: 08/11/2011