Overall Rating 4.6065575/5Overall Rating 4.6065575/5Overall Rating 4.6065575/5Overall Rating 4.6065575/5rating 4.6065575
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

EP
E P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and clean.
Very comfortable while waiting for your car.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Abs
ABS comes on constantly. I will be calling to bring it in for another evaluation
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for the rescore opportunity.We appreciate it. Have a great day.

Catherine M.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
What is a review title?
The mechanics and the Service people are knowledgeable and nice. If there is ever a problem, they all go above and beyond to fix it. We are e very appreciative of that fact. Thanks, all and may you all have a Blessed and Merry Christmas and New Year! THANK YOU!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond Catherine. We really appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Steven H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
owner 3 hundais.
Good service and good people.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the response Steven. Have a great week.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly, prompt service
Kathy was my service rep and was just great!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the response Barbara. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Treat you very well
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Have a great week.

RF
Robert F.
Durham, CT
Meriden Hyundai Service
Great team that takes care of the issues in a timely and professional manner under the leadership of Bub!!

I've been a customer since 2000.

Tom is GREAT!!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond Robert. Always nice to see you. Happy Holidays. Have a great New Year.

LW
Leslie W.
Bristol, CT
12/07/2018 Category: Service
first time there, speedy in and out was probably at the expense of being thorough
i bought my car at a different Hyundai than Meriden. for some reason when i put my VIN number in to confirm i needed this recall the Lia Hyundai dealership was not listed so i went to Meriden. they are both roughly a 30 minute drive from my house, just in opposite directions. check in and wait time were very good. my issue didn't come til the next day. i didn't use my heated seat on the way home because the car was warm. the next morning i was driving to Litchfield and realized my heated seat was not working. my heater was fine, but heated seat was doing nothing. during the recall the mechanic thought he completely reattached my seat warmer, he did not, so i had to drive all the way back to Meriden to fix that issue. the women i dealt with remembered me from the day before, and she was mortified. she even said, and this is your first time here....that's not good. it was really too bad because everything the actual day of went very smoothly, but i wasted over an hour of my next day driving back to Meriden to fix a problem i didn't have til i saw them to begin with. overall i am very happy with my car purchase and would buy this car again, just not take it to Meriden again to ever be serviced.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback and i apologize for the inconvenience of having to come back. They should have spotted the connector. Have a nice day.

AP
Anna P.
Nothing
Always takes longer than expected
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback Anna. We will work on reducing the waiting times. Have a great week.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
They overcharge you at every turn
During my visit I was not notified about ANYTHING in my vehicle inspection until after the entire service was done and the only reason I was told my battery needed to be replaced was due to me using a free battery test coupon.
I also showed a coupon to the employee writing up my service and he blatantly didn't use it. I received 10% off of the service due to a Meriden Hyundai coupon but when I inquired about a coupon for the the battery which included 20% off the price AND free installation that was from another dealership I was told it could not be used even though I have used those coupons in the past for work done on my car at Meriden Hyundai with other employees writing up my service.
As I see it I should be refunded 20% of the battery cost which is 25.88 (total battery cost was 129.39), the 13.95 installation fee which should have been free with the coupon, AND the 24 dollars I was charged for the FREE battery test. That would total 63.83.

No word from the dealership as of yet on this terrible service.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the response and for talking with me Friday. I looked into it and they should have used the coupon you had. Ill be talking with you soon so we can take care of the situation. Thank you.

BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the rescore opportunity . I'll be sending out the card to you today. Have a great week.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Middletown, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept
Service department was very quick and efficient. Service waiting are is very nice and clean
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback Elizabeth. We really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

Sandra M.
New Britain, CT
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Everyone is always so friendly and accommodating. They try to anticipate what is needed.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the response Sandra. We really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent communication
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the response. Have a great weekend.

RP
Robert P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Just a great place to service my Hyundai.
It's a great place to do business and people are nice and they have a nice waiting area with refreshments and also donuts.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the feedback Robert. Have a great week.

HU
Hilda U.
Tires change
Job well done 👍
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the response Hilda. Have a great week.

James M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great experience
My experience for vehicle servicing was excellent. I'm very pleased that Meriden Hyundai reaches out to customers to remind them when vehicle servicing is needed (I don't do it myself so I rely on them lol). I was seen immediately and waiting in the seating area. The seating area is excellent with comfortable chairs, TV, donuts, coffee, vending machine, and restrooms. I was told it would take 2-2 1/2 hours and it took 2 hours for all the work. Great job!!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you James for taking the time to respond. Have a great week.

Richard B.
Madison, CT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous staff....you can tell they are well trained and have great leadership.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the feedback Rick. They do have great leadership. I think it's a Marine thing. Tell Scott i said hello when you see him. Have a fabulous week.

Bristol, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service rep
The service dept. rep Kathy was great, she explained everything and keep me informed.

BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the feedback and rescore opportunity. Have a great week.

KP
Kevin P.
Effeciant
Very good service
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the feedback kevin. Have a great week.

RA
Rosemary A.
North Haven, CT
quick service
Service is always on time
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the response Rosemary. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Mark P.
Waterbury, CT
Meriden hyundai
Service was excellent everyone very helpful
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the feedback Mark. Have a great week.