Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5Overall Rating 4.5686276/5rating 4.5686276
Overall Rating 2.37255/5Overall Rating 2.37255/5rating 2.37255rating 2.37255rating 2.37255

WB
Wayne B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
honest dealer
came in for a timing belt at 60k and an oil change. was told that i have a timing chain, no belt. so i said, well how about changing the serpentine belt instead. 15 minutes later he came into the waiting room and said, the belt is still in very good shape and we can recheck it on your next oil change if thats ok. you are all set, see you soon. thank you meriden hyundai.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Wayne for the feedback .We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Robin M.
Plantsville, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Quick, thorough, polite, friendly
Took 2 visits to replace taillights. 1 part arrived broken. But under warranty and appointment was very quick.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the response and sorry for the broken part. Have a great week.

Derby, CT
Friendly speedy service.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Have a great week.

AC
Andrew C.
East Haven, CT
monthly oil change
kathy and rest of staff always friendly
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Andrew. Have a great week.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
They do not push you for service you don't really need.
I have not had a problem with the service so far. They explain what they will be doing service on and give you a time when your vehicle will be ready. This was my third time having service and my car was ready at the time they said it would be.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

PI
Peter I.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They are good as far as treating to your needs
They do a great job
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback Peter. Have a great week.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good service people
Oscar is very nice to deal with very upfront with what the car needs and what must be done
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Have a great week.

Dan M.
Plainville, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice service reps.
Quick service in a friendly dealership.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Dan for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

SV
Salvatore V.
Fast and Efficient
Saturday service was quick and professional, no issues!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the response Salvatore. Have a great week.

DK
David K.
Berlin, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient and friendly service
Comfortable and friendly place to get your vehicle serviced. They do not try to constantly up sell you on things which is very refreshing.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond David. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Marisol C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
My first time leaving a vehicle and my first time working with Hyundai, and I was not to happy with the service. Between ordering parts and then forgetting my car and ordering more parts. I was not happy. Everytime I asked for a supervisor, he just happened to have left early or wasn't there. After almost 2 business weeks of "working" on my car I was told it was ready. I finally arrived to pick up my car and the gentleman who helped told me I had to drop off the rental at enterprise that they did return the rental. Especially after I spoke to someone prior to arriving to pick up my car that I can just leave the rental car at Hyundai.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the response Marisol and i aplogize for the delay in getting your car finished. I will make sure i review procedures with the team. Have a great week.

Jessica H.
Plainville, CT
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
No issues. Service was great!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback Jessica. Have a great week.

Matilda D.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there.
Job well done on my car
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to reply Matilda. Have a great week.

PL
Peter L.
Hartford, CT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/15/2018 Category: Service
the friendly and timely service
all the personel are just great to deal with
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback Peter. Have a great week.

Joe S.
09/14/2018
Same Day Service
I stopped in the Service Dept to set up a time for my battery to be checked (had to have it jumped the day before) Kathy Cruz, Service Advisor, took my car in immediately. It was a good thing too, because it just barely started again when driving it into the garage bay. They put a new battery in and checked the electrical system. I was back on my way in less than two hours, yet Kathy actually apologized for having it take as long as it did. I was just grateful that she accommodated me immediately. Thank You, Kathy!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Joe for taking the time to respond. We really appreciate it. Have a great day.

Thanks
Happy car
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank yoo for the feedback. Have a great week.

Great dealership
Great dealership. Very nice staff.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Have a great week.

Debra R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Experience
Continue to be a positive experience. Competent, friendly sales personnel and service department.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the response Debra. Have a great week.

Marliza H.
Bronx, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
If you go to Meriden you see Oscar. He is the best. Sufficient to say this is about 30 miles out the way and I dismiss the Hyundai service that is 3 mi from me. Service, transparency, and reliability matter greatly. Oh and Oscar needs a raise/bonus! Give him a medal!!!!!
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond Marliza. We really appreciate it. Have a great week.

Southington, CT
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Don't tell me I can have a loaner car then not have it there for me when I arrive!
The front people in service are always very nice and as helpful as they can be. I don't know who is responsible for following thru with making sure arrangements made between the appointment booker and the the customer are followed thru with, but this is the second time I was supposed to get a loaner car while my car was in service, and for the second time there was "no car available" when I got there. Messes up my day! Plus the shuttle offered stops at 4pm. I work until 5 (as do many people!). Fortunately the service rep helping me used my car to come pick me up and I drove him back to the garage. It worked out this time, but if I hadn't learned that it was possible they wouldn't actually have a car ready for me from the first time I pre-arranged to have one, I would have had to just leave like last time and go to another shop that was able to accommodate me.
BUB D., SERVICE MANAGER from Meriden Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback and i apologize for the inconvenience with the car. I will look into what is happening when they are booking loaners and get it staightened out. Thank you. Have a great weekend.