Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

CLIFF M.
Graham, WA
Honda Ridgeline
06/23/2021
The Quality of Care put into our vehicles. Their prices for the quality is respectable.
My family has been taking our vehicles to Meridian Family Auto for over 8 years. They are truly going to be missed when we move to Ohio on Monday!!!

STEPHEN W.
Chevrolet Spark
06/22/2021
Efficient Friendly Service
I enjoy working with MFA, thy treat me fairly and are always professional with deliver and completion. Thank you MFA

WA
WARREN A.
Ram 2500
06/22/2021
New to me Ram 2500
Helpful staff, not rude, took time to explain the work getting done. Also able to perform a service for me that wasn’t scheduled. Reasonable shop rates, clean looking environment. I will go back for future service needs.

STEPHEN W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/21/2021
A challenging repair
A seemingly straightforward rear axle repair, turned into a monster search and rescue. After much research and frustration they found the appropriate information and parts without giving up or throwing in the towel. Thank you MFA!!

BEN B.
Scion xB
06/18/2021
Great service, always willing to help on your schedule.
Guys are wonderful. Very attentive and always willing to work with you on your car needs. They helped save me close to $100 on work. Can't recommend them enough.

WS
WILLIAM S.
06/17/2021
Great service, and asked to perform any work outside of the estimate. Friendly people.

BOB B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/17/2021
Service and Maintenance
Excellent service, competitive rates. William, behind the desk, is awesome, very knowledgeable. Customer service at its best!!

JAMES G.
Graham, WA
06/14/2021
Great job
Meridian Auto did a great job on my truck they helped me understand what was wrong with it and had it fixed in a timely manner. Thank you so much

austin b.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/14/2021
Great Service Great Price
This place is so friendly and always to a great job for a reasonable price. Definitely go to them if you need a mechanic!

HY
HEATHER Y.
06/11/2021
Great Service, as always!
Quickly diagnosed and fixed my husband's truck, in time for its to go camping. We're super thankful! Pricing is always reasonable, as well.

Nissan 370Z
06/11/2021
Staff
Staff accommodating n knowledgeable. Feel honest information n pricing. Appreciate meridian family auto

VF
VICTOR F.
Olympia, WA
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/10/2021
2006 Chevy Cobalt engine change
Through a very trying period when first engine was not serviceable, they stuck by it out and after much delay and man hours, managed to install another engine delivering a quality product. This entire scenario took almost 2 months. My only complaint is lack of communication about keeping me informed on the progress. The project turned out successful. I will advise my granddaughter to use this faculty for ongoing maintenance of the Cobalt.

GJ
GREG J.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/10/2021
A/C repair
The staff is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Reasonably priced and very happy with William to squeeze me in today. He also took great care of my daughter last week

TH
TOM H.
Spanaway, WA
06/08/2021
Honesty and trustworthy
As always now I took my 22YO Taurus in for a coolant leak that I already had a bad feeling about. After a couple hours they informed me I had blown the head gasket (along with a couple other things) and highly recommended NOT fixing it due to cost. Thus I went and got my car and have since scrapped it. At least they didn’t try to stick me with unneeded work and expense. Love these guys!

KH
KADEN H.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/04/2021
Best Mechanic Ever!
My car suddenly began sounding like a gravel grinder when I braked. I called 30min before closing and they were able to get me in the next morning. From the initial phone call to the time I picked up my vehicle they were super nice and had amazing customer service. Turns out my brakes were completely bad (like really bad) and their quick customer service probably saved me from some serious car issues and maybe even an accident. They were the fastest and nicest mechanics I've ever been to and I am beyond grateful they helped me on such short notice. Their prices are extremely reasonable and honest. If you're questioning whether this is the right mechanic or not, you absolutely MUST choose them. Best car matinence experience I've ever had. I'd give them 1000/10!