Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.9999971/5rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971

Denis C.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Denis said he would recommend the business for service.

MICHELLE D.
Nissan JUKE
02/03/2019
Prompy assistance
My car kept dying when I started it, so I had it towed and Meridian Family Auto, they discovered that it was the fuel pump and that it was under warranty. I took back to the dealership and had it replaced under the warranty. I was impressed because Meridian Family Auto could have replaced it and charged me. This is the kind of company I like to work with, honesty and integrity - it's hard to find! They have my continued loyal business!

Ashley S.
Kia Forte
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business provided quick service. The staff were great, helpful, friendly and informative.

LR
Lynn R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said they did a great job.

SHARON C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/14/2019
Mini Cooper care
I appreciate their willingness to help me decide what needed to be done immediately and what I could postpone. They have always been very helpful and take time to explain.

TREVOR B.
01/13/2019
Good work as always
Work is always timely, affordable, and of superior quality.

JESSICA A.
Bonney Lake, WA
01/10/2019
Very helpful and quick to repair
Appreciated my recent experience. The staff was very helpful and my repair was done quickly. Thank you!

HH
Heidi H.
Graham, WA
Dodge Ram Van
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the staff is attentive, and informative. The prices are fair.

MA
Mike A.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said with the staff he got everything worked out.

BILL B.
Auburn, WA
Audi Q5
01/07/2019
Great shop (-:
They were able to get the over engineered adaptive headlights on my Audi fixed and programmed along with some basic maint. the car needed.

BT
Bob T.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he received great service, there was a shuttle to and from, and they have a professional team. He really liked the way he was treated.

MICHELLE D.
Nissan JUKE
01/01/2019
Great Service!
Always professional, very knowledgeable and helpful. It's the only place I will take my car for service!

ANDREW M.
12/28/2018
They were able to get the car in quickly and communicated with me along the way while figuring out a complex problem- and still came in close to the estimated cost!

PB
Pat B.
Graham, WA
Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the business provided straight up service. They diagnosed the problem then fixed it.

Josiah K.
INFINITI I30
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Josiah said the experience was awesome, the customer service was awesome, and the guy at the desk was friendly. He loves the place and the guys are great.

HP
Hernan P.
Nissan Xterra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Hernan said the staff are good people that do good work. He would like to recommend the business be open on Saturdays again.

KT
Khalil T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Khalil said the staff and service was good.

DEBBIE M.
Mercury Sable
11/30/2018
Wish I would have found you sooner!
I called your shop needing a problem fixed with my negative battery cable. I spoke with Chris right about closing time, and he was very friendly and helpful even though it was close to the end of his day. I brought my car in the next morning, dropped it off and had it back a few hours later. I was extremely pleased with the fast service, friendly staff, great price, but most importantly the fact that your noticed a problem with my serpentine belt and pulley that could potentially leave me stranded, Just 22 days before I brought my car to you, I paid almost 1,100.00 to another shop for a full tune up, alignment and inspection. This other shop charged me an enormous amount of money yet missed the negative battery cable and something as serious as a pulley and belt? Needless to say, you now have a new customer and you can bet I will be telling all my friends where to go, and where not to go for their auto repair and maintenance. Thank you for everything and I’ll see you Monday when my parts are in !

RICHARD C.
Volvo XC90
11/30/2018
They honest and trustworthy. They did the best job possible, even I they could not fix the problem.
I will be continuing to use Meridian Family Auto for my auto repair needs.

DAMION B.
11/23/2018
Honest to the customer.
Great service! No beating around the bush. Straight foward to get you back on the road. Will let you know if there is something else wrong. Without doing the work first, then telling you. You have my business anytime! Thank you so much!