Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.9999971/5rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971

KT
Khalil T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Khalil said the staff and service was good.

DEBBIE M.
Mercury Sable
11/30/2018
Wish I would have found you sooner!
I called your shop needing a problem fixed with my negative battery cable. I spoke with Chris right about closing time, and he was very friendly and helpful even though it was close to the end of his day. I brought my car in the next morning, dropped it off and had it back a few hours later. I was extremely pleased with the fast service, friendly staff, great price, but most importantly the fact that your noticed a problem with my serpentine belt and pulley that could potentially leave me stranded, Just 22 days before I brought my car to you, I paid almost 1,100.00 to another shop for a full tune up, alignment and inspection. This other shop charged me an enormous amount of money yet missed the negative battery cable and something as serious as a pulley and belt? Needless to say, you now have a new customer and you can bet I will be telling all my friends where to go, and where not to go for their auto repair and maintenance. Thank you for everything and I’ll see you Monday when my parts are in !

RICHARD C.
Volvo XC90
11/30/2018
They honest and trustworthy. They did the best job possible, even I they could not fix the problem.
I will be continuing to use Meridian Family Auto for my auto repair needs.

DAMION B.
11/23/2018
Honest to the customer.
Great service! No beating around the bush. Straight foward to get you back on the road. Will let you know if there is something else wrong. Without doing the work first, then telling you. You have my business anytime! Thank you so much!

11/16/2018
I called that morning, and made it possible in bring my car in. Once I gave the ok , it didn’t take too long.
I called it the morning and it was made post to bring my car in. It was explain very well and when I gave the ok it didn’t take to long.

MIKE S.
11/15/2018
BMW blowhard
Woke up, got in the car at 7am on Monday and the horn to my BMW would not stop blaring. The issue was diagnosed quickly, efficiently, and with great communication throughout the process.

RL
Robert L.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did an above average job. They provided outstanding service.

DAN R.
Chevrolet Spectrum
11/09/2018
Best family own service department ever
We are very thankful and the speedy fixed and the awesome updates that you can’t say give us thank you so much for being there when we needed it you guys are awesome
Bill B. from Meridian Family Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Dan, glad we are able to help you out!

JE
Jon E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jon said he really appreciates this business and everything they do.
Bill B. from Meridian Family Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Jon, we apperciate good customers like you, makes our job fun!

EB
Earl B.
Chevrolet S-10
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Earl said the customer service was great.

DAVID D.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/06/2018
Responsive to all

Delia H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Delia said the staff was really nice.

AJ
ANGELICA J.
11/02/2018
Was my daughter car who lives there,
My daughter lives there and it was her car

ZH
Zack H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Zack . He said they were quick to get him and out .

AE
Anita E.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Anita said the business did a good job.

RJ
RICKER J.
Ford Edge
10/25/2018
Brake Diagnosis and Repair
Evaluated the problem, and fixed the problem quickly. Provided a free loaner vehicle while working on our car.

Dodge Intrepid
10/25/2018
I have been bringing my car to MFAR for quite some time, the people are always so very nice, helpful and completely honest with you, they do exceptional work, and stand by everything they do. If you need work done, this is the place to bring it. Vehicle always works great after I leave! Thanks so much for all that you do!

Jesse B.
Ram Pickup
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said that the place always treats him well.

Justin L.
Tacoma, WA
Dodge Dakota
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they are very friendly. The work is done quickly and correctly.

CAROL M.
Spanaway, WA
Saturn VUE
10/19/2018
Great shop.
Great shop. Bill, the manager, takes the stress out of bringing your car in. He is always cheerful and up-front and honest with the customer.