Latest Review over 3 years ago

Edlyn F.
Hop Bottom, PA
03/14/2015
Great Service and Staff. Highly Recommend
Brutally cold nasty NEPA winter - I wanted my repair done in shop. Broken windshield, called and scheduled a repair, spoke to Kevin (great customer service and knowledge to assist with insurance claim, dealer contact for correct sizing etc.) Repair done next day. Nice job on my windshield. Showroom/Store was great, waiting area nice too. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Dee B.
Albrightsville, PA
07/11/2014
Nothing special about them.
Customer service is bad I ask a simple question and his respond was that he is doing a 9 hundred thousand dollar job. That was not my question as a business is good to give the customer at least a price idea. I will tell everyone I know they suck.
Kevin Z. from Mesko Glass responded on 07/17/2014

This was not our job as we do not service this area.  There is a Mesko Glass in East Stroudsburg, PA that is owned by our owners' cousin, but they are not part of our organization and that is who the customer dealt with.  She called our company and we explained this to her.

Judy P.
05/15/2012
There is a reason Mesko Glass is comes to mind when you need anything glass related done in the Scranton area. They always provid quality work

LL
Lisa L.
05/10/2012
The people at mesko were very professional and took great care of us, thank you.

Jeff G.
04/27/2012
Very friendly staff. repair was completed in a timely manner. thank you

Mary G.
03/30/2012
coffee available while you wait. Some other companies use a Kurig coffee maker, which can also serve hot chocolate and tea. It prevents adding additional work for the staff.

Andrew S.
03/30/2012
I came in with a crack and the hope that it could be repaired without a full window replacement. The technician took it to the garage and within 30 minutes it was fixed and I was back on the road. Couldn't be more pleaded with the cost, time it took and friendliness of the staff.

RK
Roger K.
03/21/2012
We were a walk in customer with a cracked windshield on February 29th. Your customer service representative was helpful and scheduled us to have our windshield replaced in the day within an hour and applied a discount. The new windshield has stood the test of snow

VM
Vic M.
03/07/2012
Friendly people who booked our replacement and easy to work with.

Angelo S.
02/29/2012
Rich and your staff did an excellent job on the quote, price, completion time, and of course the final product. Thank you

Alyssa B.
02/29/2012
Great customer service, though I was expecting the repair to be a little more concealed.
Kevin Z. from Mesko Glass responded on 03/05/2012
I called Alyssa and let her know that unfortuntaley the blemish mark does not go away completely and that we will always credit the money paid for the repair towards a replacement if she wanted.---Kevin Z.

Linda M.
02/29/2012
Customer service was great! I have already recommended your establishment, even though I was only there a week or so ago. I hope I don't need another windshield replaced, but if it happens, I will not hesitate to call you! Thanks for what service should be.

LH
Linda H.
02/27/2012
The gentleman I dealt with was kind, friendly and courteous.

PT
Patrick T.
02/22/2012
Could be a little better on clean up inside of the vehicle.

ME
Michael E.
02/07/2012
Fast friendly and THEY took care of all the insurance red tape!

MaryAnn H.
02/03/2012
Everybody was friendly

John P.
01/31/2012
I think the scores probably speak for themselves, but I was 100% satisfied with every aspect of my interactions with Mesko. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and were able to select the correct windshield for my car by asking a few questions over the phone as opposed to me making a special trip for them to look at the car and decide which windshield was the correct one. They were waiting for my car at the time the service was scheduled and the car was ready a couple of hours before they promised it would be. Everyone I dealt with there was great. Count me as a completely satisfied customer who has nothing but good things to say about the company and its people.

LC
Linda C.
01/30/2012
You were very helpful and got us on our way quickly toward our North Carolina destination. Everyone was wonderful, friendly, professional and helpful. The waiting area was pleasant. The only problem we have incurred is that there is still broken glass rattling around inside the door and bits of it work their way out when we lift the van's rear door. The bits of glass that fall out contaminate whatever is in the back of the van and the rattling of the bits when we lift the rear door is disconcerting. Thanks. All else was fine.
Kevin Z. from Mesko Glass responded on 01/31/2012
We spoke with Linda and explained how sometimes its difficult to reach all the broken glass with the vaccum hose and that we would be more than happy to re-vaccum at her convenience. She said it was not much and appreciated the call back and was very satisfied with the job.---Kevin Z

ST
Samantha T.
01/26/2012
your staff is very pleasant and helpful.

MT
Mark T.
01/10/2012
Very professional and friendly staff. Glass repair was done on time and done well.