Latest Review over 5 years ago

Edlyn F.
Hop Bottom, PA
03/14/2015
Great Service and Staff. Highly Recommend
Brutally cold nasty NEPA winter - I wanted my repair done in shop. Broken windshield, called and scheduled a repair, spoke to Kevin (great customer service and knowledge to assist with insurance claim, dealer contact for correct sizing etc.) Repair done next day. Nice job on my windshield. Showroom/Store was great, waiting area nice too. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Dee B.
Albrightsville, PA
07/11/2014
Nothing special about them.
Customer service is bad I ask a simple question and his respond was that he is doing a 9 hundred thousand dollar job. That was not my question as a business is good to give the customer at least a price idea. I will tell everyone I know they suck.
Kevin Z. from Mesko Glass responded on 07/17/2014

This was not our job as we do not service this area.  There is a Mesko Glass in East Stroudsburg, PA that is owned by our owners' cousin, but they are not part of our organization and that is who the customer dealt with.  She called our company and we explained this to her.

Judy P.
05/15/2012
There is a reason Mesko Glass is comes to mind when you need anything glass related done in the Scranton area. They always provid quality work

LL
Lisa L.
05/10/2012
The people at mesko were very professional and took great care of us, thank you.

Jeff G.
04/27/2012
Very friendly staff. repair was completed in a timely manner. thank you

Mary G.
03/30/2012
coffee available while you wait. Some other companies use a Kurig coffee maker, which can also serve hot chocolate and tea. It prevents adding additional work for the staff.

Andrew S.
03/30/2012
I came in with a crack and the hope that it could be repaired without a full window replacement. The technician took it to the garage and within 30 minutes it was fixed and I was back on the road. Couldn't be more pleaded with the cost, time it took and friendliness of the staff.

RK
Roger K.
03/21/2012
We were a walk in customer with a cracked windshield on February 29th. Your customer service representative was helpful and scheduled us to have our windshield replaced in the day within an hour and applied a discount. The new windshield has stood the test of snow

VM
Vic M.
03/07/2012
Friendly people who booked our replacement and easy to work with.

Angelo S.
02/29/2012
Rich and your staff did an excellent job on the quote, price, completion time, and of course the final product. Thank you

Alyssa B.
02/29/2012
Great customer service, though I was expecting the repair to be a little more concealed.
Kevin Z. from Mesko Glass responded on 03/05/2012
I called Alyssa and let her know that unfortuntaley the blemish mark does not go away completely and that we will always credit the money paid for the repair towards a replacement if she wanted.---Kevin Z.

Linda M.
02/29/2012
Customer service was great! I have already recommended your establishment, even though I was only there a week or so ago. I hope I don't need another windshield replaced, but if it happens, I will not hesitate to call you! Thanks for what service should be.

LH
Linda H.
02/27/2012
The gentleman I dealt with was kind, friendly and courteous.

PT
Patrick T.
02/22/2012
Could be a little better on clean up inside of the vehicle.

ME
Michael E.
02/07/2012
Fast friendly and THEY took care of all the insurance red tape!