MIKE L. H.
12/07/2019
They’re close by, knowledgeable,friendly, go out of their way to help solve problems.
I took my car in today for an oil change and they helped me solve an irritating noise problem with my car. I was very happy with the results. Their rates are reasonable, their response is immediate.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 12/07/2019

Glad that we could help, thank you for your business

JAMES A.
12/05/2019
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Over the years I have taken all my cars here and I have never once been disappointed in any of the work done, also they treat you as a customer with total respect. I will always go there first to see if my problem is something they can work on .
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks James, I appreciate your trust in us. Always pleasure serving you.

SG
Stephen G.
Scion xB
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the service was good. The staff was friendly and he enjoyed going there. If they can't fix the vehicle, they tell where to take it.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 12/06/2019

JI
JONATHAN I.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
Always great service here at Mets Valero, quick and easy with a discount :)
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 12/04/2019

Appreciate your loyalty, once again thanks

Nissan Sentra
11/30/2019
People and service
People are wonderful and honest great service!
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/30/2019

AN
Amin N.
Highland, CA
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Samira. She said the owner of the vehicle always goes to the business and never complains. She said they like them and everything was fine.

DANIEL J M.
11/27/2019
Best service station ever!!!
I took my Audi to two different shops and neither one could figure out what was causing my car to idle rough, there was no check engine light, told me to put additive in my gas tank, didn't work!! Took my car to Met auto service and they immediately found the problem, it was a broken motor mount, got it fixed and now my car runs smooth!! Thanks Met Auto Service!!
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/27/2019

Thanks for putting your trust in us

James G.
Lexus GS 400
11/27/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was fast and good without any problems.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/29/2019

Thanks, we appreciate your business.

LR
Laurie R.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie's son. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/26/2019

DANIEL J M.
Lexus ES 350
11/23/2019
Auto maintenance
This was my first visit to this location, I was very pleased with the courteous and professional service I received. The car was ready in a timely manner and they reviewed with me their findings and made recommendations. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you Met Auto Service!!
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/24/2019

I'm glad we were able to help, thank you for your business.

FV
FERNANDO V.
Kia Sedona
11/17/2019
Great service got my brakes done they offered me coffee and water while I waited
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/17/2019

Thanks Fernando, keep us in mind for all your automotive needs.

SF
SALVADOR F.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/16/2019
Good customer service better prices
Good people friendly and fast also better price
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks Salvador

NP
NADINE P.
Ford Fiesta
11/16/2019
Great service fast
This place is excellent! Been coming here for years and they have given awesome service each time for all my vehicles. Fast and friendly and very honest. Highly recommended!
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks Nadine,

CP
CARRILLO P.
Honda Civic Si
11/15/2019
Awesome customer service
Customer service was great they really attend to there customers and the wait time is really short no long waiting I would recommend these guys!!
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you, we're here for all your automotive needs

FD
FIORIE D.
11/15/2019
Got my smog check here and they provided quality service.. definitely recommend
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks, was pleasure working with you

JEFFREY W.
11/14/2019
Top notch
Saul and the gang are top notch! Honest, fair, and trustworthy. Great hospitality and never gouged. Highest recommendation.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/14/2019

Pleasure serving you

DAVID C.
Ford Edge
11/13/2019
Good honest people
Quick professional service been getting smog checks here and propane for years. Every experience has been positive and all good.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks David, it's always good seeing you

MIKE L. H.
11/12/2019
Friendly staff eager to help.
Always quick with a smile, ready to hear my problem, reasonable rates very little wait time.
Nidal Z. from Met Auto Service (Met's Valero) responded on 11/12/2019