RL
RON L.
01/14/2018
New Brakes
I knew my cars brakes were in getting to the end of their life and had Metric take a look. They did the job right and installed some fantastic material. The new brakes performed so much better than stock it was hard to believe. Couldn't be happier with the job the guys at Metric did.

KC
KURT C.
Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
Super efficient
I waited for my oil change and was back on the road within 45 mins!

GK
GEORGE K.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
01/12/2018
Personable and knowledgeable service.
Thanks for the help.

AF
ANN F.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Great service as always
Thanks!

CRAIG B.
01/11/2018
Great local business with expertise in foreign cars.
I have been a customer for years. Full service on foriegn vehicles at a cost below what dealerships charge. I highly recommend them!

CR
CHRIS R.
10/31/2017
Starter Replacement
Value priced and fast service.

KATHY S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/29/2017
Customer service and determination to the right thing.
My experience with Metric over the last few years continues to impress me. They are always accommodating my challenging schedule and do whatever they can to correct the issues with my vehicles. I have a German car that is quite fussy along with at Toyota. I would highly recommend them for any vehicle I own.

REUBEN M.
Nissan Titan
10/28/2017
Good Job
I am Thankful to have an Honest Mechanic to bring my vehicle to.

KL
KENT L.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Baja (Natl)
10/27/2017
Honest, capable, affordable, reliable service
Great as usual!

LF
LORI F.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/27/2017
Friendly, professional and perfection in repair!!!
My number one choice of service.

ID
ILIE D.
10/26/2017
Prompt and professional service, customer care
My car had a safety issue that I was not aware of it, and Metric provided the service within a 2-3 hours.Excellent job, thank you Metric Auto Works!

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
Metric is the best
I've been taking my car to Metric forever and wouldn't go anywhere else. Great service & fair pricing.

MARY W.
Roberts, WI
Volvo S60
Always Awesome
I say it everytime Metric services one of our vehicles. You are honest, straightforward and get the job done ethically. You never make me feel like one of my questions isnt important. And the work itself is spot on. Things work the way they should after the repair. Thank you.

AJ
ANDY J.
New brakes
Brought our BMW in for new brakes, everything thing went as scheduled. Very positive experience. Thanks!

DRU D.
Volvo XC60
Oil change and ( Metric suggested) tire Rotation
Was in with the 3rd car (volvo xc60) for routine oil service. Love this operation. Fast, competent friendly staff that always brings me back

JIM D.
Real Mechanics
This shop has real mechanics that know cars. They don't simply take a best guess and replace a part, they have the experience to find the issue and fix it as cost effectively as possible.

GG
GARY G.
Audi RS6
10/25/2017
Great work, great customer service.
Chris was very knowledgeable. Very fair pricing.

RL
RON L.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328i
09/05/2017
Timely Advice
Upon having an oil change, I was informed the engine belts were showing wear, and the AC belt was worse. I was planning a trip to Canada over Labor Day so this was very welcome advice. I changed the belts and pullleys and the old BMW performed well.

KAROLL M.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2017
Honest and knowledgeable
We know when we take our car there that we only pay for what is needed and the job will be done right

CATHLEEN C.
Volkswagen Passat
08/30/2017
Going strong
Chris & his staff are a big part of why my 2003 VW Passat w/ 214,000+ miles is still going strong. At my last visit I introduced him to my younger daughter & explained she intends to inherit this car some day. She's a sophomore at UW-Madison--maybe I'll give her this car for a graduation gift. :)