TF
TONY F.
BMW M5
04/27/2018
Tire swap
Always impeccable service, Chris and Colin are outstanding!

DAVE H.
04/26/2018
Great service.
This was a last minute drop in and was completed that day. Very much appreciated.

GR
GLEN R.
Lexus ES 350
04/25/2018
Brake work
The work was done to my satisfaction and they are pleasant to work with . The job involved replacing the front brakes

GS
GREG S.
Acura TSX
04/18/2018
Excellent as always!
Chris and Collin always do excellent work at reasonable prices. Very well kept shop!

KH
KARL D H.
Acura TL
04/17/2018
Friendly staff and very knowledgeable on our 2 Acura mechanical systems.
We like having our 2 Acuras serviced by mechanics that only work on foreign cars. Although our recent visit was only an oil change, we discussed the merits of only using synthetic oil, which I have been using the past 3 years. Collin was very courteous and knowledgeable on the many questions I asked. Will be back again.

JEFF W.
Volkswagen CC
04/17/2018
They did a fantastic job fixing my 2012 Volkswagon CC. They have a new customer in me for all my import needs in the future.
I had a timing chain go bad and did a lot of damage to my engine, another shop wanted 7to 10,000 dollars to replace the engine. I decided to get a second opinion, and found Metric Auto Works. I looked at all there reviews and said to myself I am going to talk to these guys. They fixed my engine in less then a week for under 3,000 dollars. Car is running like new, very pleased with metric Auto Works.

BC
BOB C.
Hastings, MN
Nissan Maxima
Honest service
I trust that the service recommendations are needed. The service is performed on a timely basis. Loaner is available if needed.

KC
KURT C.
Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
04/09/2018
Great service, honest advice
Metric Auto Works is one of the only Auto Repair shops I've ever used where I feel I get honest advice about my vehicle and not unnecessary services just to drive up the bill. Thank you!

RL
RICARDO L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2018
Great Service!
Always on top of providing a good service. Reliable and friendly staff.

KW
KEN W.
03/26/2018
Service done on my Lexus
I really enjoy doing business with you and I intend to switch all of my maintenance to your company. Your son is very welcoming and gives a good impression of the attitude you all have in helping out the client. I also think your prices are very competitive and as long as I need work done you will get the first chance to complete the job.

Thanks again for the great service.

NG
NANCY G.
Hudson, WI
Volvo V70
03/14/2018
Flexible and accomodating service
Their quality is always tops but they also recently squeezed me in on short notice for a key fix while I was passing through the area

WT
WILLIE T.
03/01/2018
Always Great Service
I’ve been going to metric for years. Great people to work with. I look at them as my car Doctor. Long as I keep it serviced I have no issues.

Thanks Guys!!

SUSAN S.
02/25/2018
Called in advance to get a specific service--car was not running as expected. I had some time constraints once I set up the service date. The team worked w/ me to make sure I could get my car back on time and on my schedule.

NG

GS
GREG S.
02/05/2018
Friendly and Knowledgeable Service
Small shop but very knowledgeable about my BMW. Fair price and great service.

JASON B.
01/25/2018
Would recommend
As always Metric Auto Works did a great job on my car.

RL
RON L.
01/14/2018
New Brakes
I knew my cars brakes were in getting to the end of their life and had Metric take a look. They did the job right and installed some fantastic material. The new brakes performed so much better than stock it was hard to believe. Couldn't be happier with the job the guys at Metric did.

KC
KURT C.
Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
Super efficient
I waited for my oil change and was back on the road within 45 mins!

GK
GEORGE K.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
01/12/2018
Personable and knowledgeable service.
Thanks for the help.