TOM S.

BA
BECKY A.
07/07/2014
my 2003 toyota highlander
Very impressed with prompt attention, and detailed explanation given to me regarding the repair needed.

TD
TODD D.
07/05/2014
Chris is easily the most honest mechanic I've ever come across.
I will buy another BMW because I have a honest, excellent person to service my vehicle.

TA
THAD A.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/24/2014
Awesome shop --- top notch work, done right, no muss or fuss
The guys at Metric are great. They've done work for me for years (since they were above the High Bridge, in fact). Good prices, honest quotes, they have done work for me on Hondas, old Porsches, and now my VW Diesel. No hassle loaner cars, timely turnarounds on work. I recommend them without reservation.

AD
Alex D.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Alex said he was treated very well and when he went back to pick up his vehicle, they answered all of his questions.

Justin M.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Justin said everything was good.

CATHY S.
06/17/2014
Honesty, excellent workmanship, friendly, trustworthy,clean waiting room
Having an 18 year old Toyota with over 200,000 miles on it, I know when I bring it in that they will keep a close eye on it and note any concerns for the future. Repairs/parts replacements are done as needed, not done just to make a buck. Chris is very knowledgeable and I trust his judgement on concerns.

NH
Nancy H.
BMW 325xi
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was very good at communicating and explaining everything in detail.

LD
Linda D.
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Linda said she had a great experience. They fixed what she brought her vehicle in for and checked it over thoroughly. They found another problem that they also fixed.

JT H.
Audi S4
06/11/2014
expert service
Chris and Metric have been taking care of my car for 7 years, I won’t let anyone else work on it.

DJ
David J.
06/10/2014 Category: Service
David said this business did a very good job, and were courteous. They were good. He will be returning for service.

FM
Frank M.
Volvo S80
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Frank said he likes the business and has been going there for years.

CY
Chad Y.
BMW 335xi
06/07/2014 Category: Service
Chad said this business had great customer service and did quality work.

TOM S.
Lakeland, MN
06/05/2014
Good Service
Very good service from great people. Very knowledgable on Audis and BMWs.

TD

AW
Anne W.
06/04/2014
Peace of mind
I've been a customer of Metric Auto Works for 30 years and the staff at Metric have always been exceptionally professional, thorough and helpful. My son is now a customer and it gives me peace of mind to know he and his car are in such good hands.

BK
bryan k.
06/04/2014
outstanding service as usual
Always outstanding service and great advice. This time they actually talked me out of having work done because it could wait. Thanks.

PK
PETE K.
06/03/2014
My Oil Change
My oil change was completed quicker than I was told, as I was waiting. Also, a nice discount was given to me.

MARCIA G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/03/2014
Mitchell-Mercede review
I am always able to get car in within a day or two. Service is always completed timely and with courtesy.

OR
OMAR R.
05/28/2014
Thank you!
Chris, great job helping me track down the Honda part on back order!