Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
04/09/2018
Great service, honest advice
Metric Auto Works is one of the only Auto Repair shops I've ever used where I feel I get honest advice about my vehicle and not unnecessary services just to drive up the bill. Thank you!

RL
RICARDO L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2018
Great Service!
Always on top of providing a good service. Reliable and friendly staff.

KW
KEN W.
03/26/2018
Service done on my Lexus
I really enjoy doing business with you and I intend to switch all of my maintenance to your company. Your son is very welcoming and gives a good impression of the attitude you all have in helping out the client. I also think your prices are very competitive and as long as I need work done you will get the first chance to complete the job.

Thanks again for the great service.

NG
NANCY G.
Hudson, WI
Volvo V70
03/14/2018
Flexible and accomodating service
Their quality is always tops but they also recently squeezed me in on short notice for a key fix while I was passing through the area

WT
WILLIE T.
03/01/2018
Always Great Service
I’ve been going to metric for years. Great people to work with. I look at them as my car Doctor. Long as I keep it serviced I have no issues.

Thanks Guys!!

SUSAN S.
02/25/2018
Called in advance to get a specific service--car was not running as expected. I had some time constraints once I set up the service date. The team worked w/ me to make sure I could get my car back on time and on my schedule.

NG

GS
GREG S.
02/05/2018
Friendly and Knowledgeable Service
Small shop but very knowledgeable about my BMW. Fair price and great service.

JASON B.
01/25/2018
Would recommend
As always Metric Auto Works did a great job on my car.

RL
RON L.
01/14/2018
New Brakes
I knew my cars brakes were in getting to the end of their life and had Metric take a look. They did the job right and installed some fantastic material. The new brakes performed so much better than stock it was hard to believe. Couldn't be happier with the job the guys at Metric did.

KC
KURT C.
Stillwater, MN
Volvo S60
Super efficient
I waited for my oil change and was back on the road within 45 mins!

GK
GEORGE K.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
01/12/2018
Personable and knowledgeable service.
Thanks for the help.

AF
ANN F.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Great service as always
Thanks!

CRAIG B.
01/11/2018
Great local business with expertise in foreign cars.
I have been a customer for years. Full service on foriegn vehicles at a cost below what dealerships charge. I highly recommend them!

CR
CHRIS R.
10/31/2017
Starter Replacement
Value priced and fast service.

KATHY S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/29/2017
Customer service and determination to the right thing.
My experience with Metric over the last few years continues to impress me. They are always accommodating my challenging schedule and do whatever they can to correct the issues with my vehicles. I have a German car that is quite fussy along with at Toyota. I would highly recommend them for any vehicle I own.

REUBEN M.
Nissan Titan
10/28/2017
Good Job
I am Thankful to have an Honest Mechanic to bring my vehicle to.

KL
KENT L.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Baja (Natl)
10/27/2017
Honest, capable, affordable, reliable service
Great as usual!

LF
LORI F.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/27/2017
Friendly, professional and perfection in repair!!!
My number one choice of service.

ID
ILIE D.
10/26/2017
Prompt and professional service, customer care
My car had a safety issue that I was not aware of it, and Metric provided the service within a 2-3 hours.Excellent job, thank you Metric Auto Works!