PB
PRESCOTT B.
River Falls, WI
Volvo XC70
06/08/2016
Quicker than expected, nice place to work while you wait!
Service was performed quicker than I expected and there is fast internet in the waiting room which is nice and sunny and a nice place to work while you wait!

JAY K.
Hastings, MN
BMW 750Lxi
06/08/2016
ALWAYS an awesome experience!
Metric Auto Works is outstanding. They are honest, fair and gets things fixed the first time! Having not so great experiences elsewhere (BMW) I am certain I have found my new repair shop. I highly recommend them....

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
05/26/2016
Spring Tune-Up
My 30 year old 420SEL runs like new again with a new set of plugs and front brake pads. I'm ready for the vintage car rally happening June 4 & 5.

RL
RON L.
Subaru Legacy
05/26/2016
Good Feedback
I expect things to be done correctly when I take a car in for service - Metric Auto always does this. But what I really appreciate is the extra checking they do. They found items that were going to be needing attention in the future and and the critical (or not) nature of the issue.

TF
TOVAH F.
River Falls, WI
BMW 325xi
05/25/2016
Friendly and timely
I recently found Metric and am very pleased with the reliable and friendly service from everyone from front desk to mechanics. They get the job done efficiently and they have loaner cars when you need one. I now plan on bringing my other vehicle here as well.

MARK D.
05/17/2016
Great Service as always
They are always very friendly and honest. Thanks for the friendly service for keeping my car running at a very reasonable cost!

RL
RON L.
Jaguar XK8
Competent shop
I took a newly purchased (but used) car for some preventive maint and asked them to check the car over. They came up with some common sense items to maintain that I had missed. Nice high quality products and service for your car.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
Complete confidence
We have confidence that they will check everything out and do what is necessary but not what is not necessary. Professional personnel and on time service.

LD
LINDA D.
Woodbury, MN
05/10/2016
My car is always ready when promised and they do quality work.

NG
NANCY G.
Hudson, WI
Volvo V70
05/06/2016
Brake job and misc
Very pleased with overall servicing and their preventative approach in catching things before I have trouble on the road. Appreciate their willingness to go out of their way when unexpected things occur.

MIKE B.
Cottage Grove, MN
BMW 335xi
05/01/2016
335xi water pump and thermostat
Metric handled everything great! Communicated with me several times to make sure I knew the status of my car and to talk through what they found. They were able to get me in and out in the same day, which I didn't expect since I showed up unannounced :).....This is probably my 4th or 5th experience with Metric (first time with this car), and they have performed consistently each time, both with communication and the quality of the work. They always call to talk through options, and have actually talked me out of repairs that I wanted (or thought were needed). Consummate professionals!

GP
GREG P.
04/30/2016
Great prompt friendly service
As usual Chris, Colin and the the team at Metric did a great job taking care of our service needs on our Outback.

SP
SCOTT P.
04/25/2016
Transfer case noise not fixed.
Was told the transfer case is just noisy and may need to be replaced after the bushing replaced to make the noise go away. My question is why is the transfer case noisy only after it goes over a bump and not when the car is riding on a smooth road? That's what made me think it was the CV joint that needed to be replaced. I'm still under the impression something along those lines makes more sense than just saying I have a loud transfer case. This is after my repair was done and bill paid. I told them up front my thoughts and they disagreed and the issue isn't fixed and I'm not getting a new transfer case if it's only noisy after bumps until I take my foot off the gas.
Chris H., Owner from Metric Auto Works responded on 04/25/2016

Scott,
I am sorry that we did not correctly diagnose and repair the noise on your BMW. I would like an opportunity to make this right for you. Please let me know what I can do to correct this situation. I will also try to reach out to you by phone.

Chris Huntington
Owner
651-228-9840

KL
KENT L.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Baja
04/24/2016
Comprehensive, skilled, thorough service without compromise or added unecessary charges.
Major service was accomplished speedily, nothing overlooked. All questions answered and no problems whatsoever.

LARRY S.
BMW 325i
04/19/2016
Consistent quality and attention to detail
The crew continuously does good work at a reasonable price. As a plus, these guys are specialist on high end foreign repairs.

JENNIFER C.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/18/2016
Fantastic customer service and work.

TH
TIM H.
BMW 525xi
04/11/2016
They Care!!
Had cooling issue with our BMW. Repair work was performed correctly, quickly and for a reasonable price.

JOHN P.
Audi Q7
04/10/2016
Always Great
Another routine Maintenance at Metric; they always provide good insight and great service at a fair price.

BW
BRIAN W.
Lakeland, MN
04/09/2016
Reliable and Friendly Staff
I've had three service visits - all have been great.

PA
PAUL A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/06/2016
Quality, Service & Pricepoint
Metric Auto Works has a blend of the right ingredients--product quality, customer service & pricepoint--to be one of the top 5 auto service shops in the Twin Cities. It is the niblets they serve, from checking fluids, tires and brakes to providing honest feedback on repairing vehicles (past their prime), that makes this local business a refreshing and endearing experience.