SUSAN S.
BMW 328xi
08/20/2016
Great customer service with efficient work
Called M.A.W. early on a work day with a flat tire. Was told that they would try to order my tire immediately, informed that more than one tire may need to be replaced. Contacted me again when they knew they could get my brand that day, with the pricing clearly laid out in advance. After I dropped the car off over lunch, I got a call back by 4:30 saying it was done. Collin was very professional on the phone. Owner Chris runs a top notch company. Have been a customer for nearly 15 years. I recommend them often and without hesitation.

ME
MIKE E.
Bayport, MN
Audi S6
08/15/2016
2007 Audi S6 service
What a treat! Service was incredible. Definitely will use them again for my routine and unscheduled services.
Thank you Chris!
- Mike E

DRU D.
Mazda 3
08/14/2016
another great visit to the mechanics you can trust
I was in last week with a vehicle my out of town son drives. It was a simple oil change but I knew that Chris would have a look at things and make any necessary recommendations. Great shop that always gets my business

RL
RON L.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328i
08/06/2016
No bill padding
I went in for an oil change, and told them that when I applied the brakes on a curve, I felt a rhythmic pulsing. I was told that the calipers were a little warped, but the car was perfectly safe, and I did not have to change them that day. Integrity is why I go there!

RT
RON T.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Touareg
08/05/2016
Service is friendly and professional
My vw needed a driveshaft and it was fixed quickly

PC
PAUL C.
BMW 328xi
08/03/2016
BSA repair and 100k service
I received excellent service from every one I talked to.

DN
DOROTHY N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/24/2016
Great customer service!
I got in quickly and was serviced promptly and professionally.

CA
CYRAN A.
Volkswagen Passat
07/22/2016
Above and beyond
I'm a single father and a full time employee and part time student. Metric Auto took a chance and released my vehicle to me before they were paid. It was a guaranteed payment yet they still released the vehicle to me before payment. The staff (especially Colin) were so friendly and helpful. Very friendly and courteous,not to mention fast repairs and below average prices. I see now why it was so highly recommended. MetricAuto will always be my first choice and first recommendation.
I still believe that the customer comes first. Old school kinda guy. I can't say enough great things about Metric!
Thanks to the staff at Metric!!!!
Cyran D Arthur, Jr.

BRANDON S.
BMW 745Li
07/20/2016
Metric proved their expertise by solving an issue within a couple of hours when other specialty shops were unable to.
Metric was to the point, displayed vast knowledge of imports, and evidently their first goal is to solve problems quickly and accurately rather than blindly throwing expensive parts on at the car owners expense. I recommend Metric without reserve.

ST
SUSAN T.
Grand Marais, MN
Audi Allroad
07/20/2016
Another pleasant service appt.
Took the aging Audi for regular service and suggested the battery be replaced along with oil, etc. Chris did not replace it as it was still at 95%. Some places would not miss the chance to make money, but Metric only does what is required, and that they do well. They are quick, capable and friendly.

GQ
GREG Q.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 530xi
07/19/2016
Oil Change and fixed strut noise
Service was great and they found the source of noise coming from my passenger side front strut and fixed it quickly.

TOM S.
Lakeland, MN
07/08/2016
BMW
Another good service experience - unlike Motorwerks. Chris is very helpful with information and German car experience.

SUSIE M.
Hudson, WI
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/08/2016
Honest and thorough
I have been bringing m Mercedes to Chris since we moved to Wisc from Lake Minnetonka. I had my car serviced at Sears Imported Autos and the service at Metric exceeds the service I ever got at Sears. Honesty, pricing and no unneeded repairs suggested.

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
06/28/2016
Oil Change
As always a perfect job. Asked for a thicker oil this time since the 30 year old is using a bit more these days. Metric ordered the 15-40 oil and had it delivered while I waited. Took only an extra 30 minutes.

GP
GREG P.
06/14/2016
Great prompt friendly service
Took the Outback in for a complete break job and Chris and his team got in done as promised.

JIM K.
Balsam Lake, WI
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/14/2016
Job was completed in a reasonable time

PB
PRESCOTT B.
River Falls, WI
Volvo XC70
06/08/2016
Quicker than expected, nice place to work while you wait!
Service was performed quicker than I expected and there is fast internet in the waiting room which is nice and sunny and a nice place to work while you wait!

JAY K.
Hastings, MN
BMW 750Lxi
06/08/2016
ALWAYS an awesome experience!
Metric Auto Works is outstanding. They are honest, fair and gets things fixed the first time! Having not so great experiences elsewhere (BMW) I am certain I have found my new repair shop. I highly recommend them....

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
05/26/2016
Spring Tune-Up
My 30 year old 420SEL runs like new again with a new set of plugs and front brake pads. I'm ready for the vintage car rally happening June 4 & 5.

RL
RON L.
Subaru Legacy
05/26/2016
Good Feedback
I expect things to be done correctly when I take a car in for service - Metric Auto always does this. But what I really appreciate is the extra checking they do. They found items that were going to be needing attention in the future and and the critical (or not) nature of the issue.