RYAN R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Porsche Cayenne
10/31/2016
Great work
Chris and his team do a great job. I have owned Audi, bmw and Porsche and don't think twice about bringing them to metric. Great service, resonable prices and great conversations.

BL
BRUCE L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
10/25/2016
they know what to do and only do that at a fair price.
They only do what's needed. Explain why it should be done. You are treated as a important customer who they want to return again. Nice place to wait. Clean and comfortable.

LL
LARRY L.
10/21/2016
Chris "Homerun" Huntington Hits It Out Of The Park
Chris and Metric Auto Works, once again, was able to fix my car. Chris has been my mechanic of choice for the last 8 years.
I had a problem that appeared to be complicated and expensive to repair. He know right away what the problem was and how to quickly fix it. He was able to simplify the repair and thus make it much less expensive to fix.
I completely trust Chris and his judgement. He has always been fair and honest when he repairs my car(s).

PY
PAUL Y.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328xi
10/21/2016
BMW 328ix
You guys are the best. Thanks for taking such great care of my vehicles!

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 300h
10/15/2016
Complete confidence
The service is timely, and we have complete confidence that they do what is needed but not what is unnecessary . Always friendly interactions. Our friends recommended Metric and I am so glad they did. We have been going there for 2 years now.

TOM B.
BMW 535i
10/12/2016
Quick Cheerful Good Job
they do a good job in a timely fashion and are very nice to deal with

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
10/11/2016
Ready for winter
On time, good work, we're going into winter with confidence that all has been looked as well as possible.

LD
LINDA D.
10/11/2016
Courteous and reliable.
My car is always ready when I need it! Very professional group!

GK
GARY K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK55
10/04/2016
Service B
Same service I could get at dealer, little less money and car was done in short order.

ME
MIKE E.
Bayport, MN
Audi S6
09/14/2016
Crankshaft Seal, Oil canister leak on my Audi S6
Did a great job and did the trouble shooting. Identified the problem and gave me honest feedback.
Thanks Chris & Crew!!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper
09/12/2016
Taking care of Nuggett
You guys always exceed expectations

KJ
KIRSTEN J.
Honda Accord
09/02/2016
Reliable, Professional, Friendly
Had to get my rear brakes replaced and thought there might be a problem with my emergency brake. They fixed the brakes same day and checked the emergency brake and found nothing wrong. Wasn't charged for that. Also, they have loaner cars available which is something I need. Glad I found a mechanic so close to home.

GS
GREG S.
BMW 330i
Trusted Work
Good service, friendly, reliable. They are open and transparent

GP
GREG P.
Consistent Performance
Thanks to the Metric team for a positive service experience. Only doing what was needed plus advising on potential future problems or needs. You can rely on Metric doing good efficient service.

NR
NICK R.
Saint Paul, MN
MINI Cooper
friendly, honest and effecient
Very pleased with first visit

SUSAN S.
Saint Paul, MN
BMW 328xi
08/20/2016
Great customer service with efficient work
Called M.A.W. early on a work day with a flat tire. Was told that they would try to order my tire immediately, informed that more than one tire may need to be replaced. Contacted me again when they knew they could get my brand that day, with the pricing clearly laid out in advance. After I dropped the car off over lunch, I got a call back by 4:30 saying it was done. Collin was very professional on the phone. Owner Chris runs a top notch company. Have been a customer for nearly 15 years. I recommend them often and without hesitation.

ME
MIKE E.
Bayport, MN
Audi S6
08/15/2016
2007 Audi S6 service
What a treat! Service was incredible. Definitely will use them again for my routine and unscheduled services.
Thank you Chris!
- Mike E

DRU D.
Mazda 3
08/14/2016
another great visit to the mechanics you can trust
I was in last week with a vehicle my out of town son drives. It was a simple oil change but I knew that Chris would have a look at things and make any necessary recommendations. Great shop that always gets my business

RL
RON L.
Stillwater, MN
BMW 328i
08/06/2016
No bill padding
I went in for an oil change, and told them that when I applied the brakes on a curve, I felt a rhythmic pulsing. I was told that the calipers were a little warped, but the car was perfectly safe, and I did not have to change them that day. Integrity is why I go there!

RT
RON T.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Touareg
08/05/2016
Service is friendly and professional
My vw needed a driveshaft and it was fixed quickly