Metric Systems Automotive Service

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Matt R.
Somerville, MA
01/25/2016
Chris and Steve, let us know how to find you!
The BEST VW shop and most honest folks around, and now they've moved! PLEASE let your loyal customers know where you've gone. Metric Systems is the kind of place that is a once in a lifetime gem!

Mark H.
11/17/2015
Great service but where are they now?
Work by Steve and Chris and their crew is excellent, diagnosis topnotch, prices reasonable and always clearly explained. But their location seems to have changed -- no longer on Broadway. Does anyone know will they be reopening, when and where? If so please post a review with this info.

10/20/2015
Great Service!
Smart service. Savvy advice. On the road again!

ZP
Zach P.
Medford, MA
10/16/2015
Great Service - Very Professional
Steve & the team at Metric are great. They were very responsive, punctual, and professional during my last appointment.

Carrie S.
10/15/2015
Wheel and tires
Chris and Steve were great even in their last week on Broadway. I cracked a wheel after getting a flat and as usual we talked about what they were going to do, then they did it, then I picked up the car.

Thomas B.
10/08/2015
Good service and clear communication.
I've had my VWs serviced at Metric Systems for about 25 years. I think that says it all. Steve and Chris are a great duo.

Mark S.
10/06/2015
Always perfect service
Metric has been keeping my Passat in perfect shape for over 10 years. This time it was a major overhaul of the heating system and once again they came in ahead of schedule and with perfect work. They even spotted a small problem in my suspension that was easy (and cheap) to fix now but could have turned into a major issue down the line. They're expert at what they do give great descriptions of what to expect before they start and what actually happened when they're done. A delight to do business with.

DN
Dave N.
Volvo S60
10/01/2015
Always a great experience
Trustworthy mechanics who aren't looking to sell you something you don't need.

Annie S.
Somerville, MA
09/29/2015
friendly and helpful when I was in a pinch
I appreciated the care and good service I quickly had when I just arrived with a bad noise in my car. The problem was diagnosed and fixed and I was able to drive to RI to visit my sisters the next day.!

Asako S.
Audi TT
09/24/2015
power steering & a/c fix
the car runs well now - thank you!

DK
Dennis K.
Belmont, MA
09/21/2015
good
vw service

09/19/2015
Great Service!
Another great service visit!
Professional, considerate, knowledgeable, smart, efficient, fair-priced, honest...

Julie W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/18/2015
Excellent VW service.
I've been for about 37 years, so something must be right.

CP
Christelle P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/12/2015
Excellent emergency fix and I had never been before
My VW would not start leaving me stranded at work. I called system metrics I was not a client they recommended a good tow and took the car in , fixed in a few hours ! Fantastic service

Dave C.
Brighton, MA
Audi S5
09/11/2015
Always quality
This is my fourth visit to Metric in two years and they are always clean, professional, and knowledgeable. Pretty much every time I've been there, I've asked them if I need something and they have always been honest and kept my bill as low as possible.

Very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. I will be bringing my Audi there for as long as I have an Audi.

I have already recommended them to numerous friends.

Matt M.
Massachusetts
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Matt said with this business, it was just as advertised. The staff was nice and everything worked out great.

John L.
08/25/2015
OUTSTANDING!
These guys are best in expertise; in decency; and as human beings. Fabulous place.

PK
Paul K.
08/21/2015
Honest
Really happy that they only fix what really needs to be fixed.

LD
Linda D.
08/20/2015
No qualms leaving my car for repairs
I needed my brakes replaced and had qualms about some of the shops I looked at. No concerns at all with Metric - even though I came in expecting replacement brakes, they looked them over to see if it was a necessary fix, had the parts on order and installed the next morning. They even took a once over on the rest of my car to see if anything else should be noted (thankfully no!)

Definitely my go-to shop from here on.

08/19/2015
Great Service!
Professional, smart, considerate, fair... Great Service!