Mercedes-Benz E350
06/09/2021
Attentive and good explanations
The owner provided a good explanation of the problem and what actions were taken to correct it.

HA
HARRY A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/03/2021
best service in town
Lester and his crew always provide me with the best service at a reasonable price and fast turn around. Always the same day.
Harry A

EM
EDUARDO M.
Mercedes-Benz G63
05/26/2021
General Service to my G-63
Better than Excellent, clean, professional and on time.

I will never go back to the dealer for service Miami Benz is a more affordable precise solution.

Eduardo Martinez
G-63 Owner

STEVEN S.
Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG
05/23/2021
High quality service; high quality personal attention.
The very best, highest quality service for M-B. My AMG drives, sounds, handles better than ever. Why would anybody take their Benz to an impersonal dealer for impersonal service when Lester and his hand-picked team at Miami Benz are available?

Marisa C.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Marisa said they were very attentive to detail, had good customer service and were reliable.

JUAN CARLOS F.

MA
Michelle A.
03/19/2021
Lester Is The Best
My 1988 300 SEL ( an Arizona transplant) was showing its age with low valve compression. After 32 years, the valves, etc were past their prime. Lester and his team used their techinical knowledge along with great customer service and replaced/restored the valves, etc. to get the job done. The car runs great! Whether it's a current model Benz or a classic, vintage '88 300 SEL, Lester and his crew know their stuff.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/16/2021
Excellent Service Location
I callled Miami Benz with my concerns & The owner said I could come by his shop so my car could be looked at. I took my car in and Miami Benz took care of my issue in a timely manner. I highly recommend this mechanic & I am happy with the service I received!

MICHAEL M.
Mercedes-Benz C55
03/01/2021
Hands Down
Miami Benz hands down is the best location to service your Mercedes Benz. Clean, organized & staffed with some of the best certified Mercedes technicians. Lester’s experience with these fine automobiles is passion personified. Focus is placed directly on your needs & repairs with my car returned to me on the same day. Exceptional attention to detail & great customer service by the owner Lester.

NJ
NATHAN J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
01/27/2021
the right balance
lester ruiz has figured out how to provide comprehensive compulsive servicing to each client.it is time demanding to service each clients car & he doesnt compromise to provide top quality results.i consider myself fortunate to have found him.

AO
ALEX O.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/29/2020
Service done right the first time
When you want things done right the first time, go to Miami Benz! Fast, competent and reliable service. Highly recommend.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/18/2020
Good Service
Fast / Clean / Professional

STANLEY W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/17/2020
Quick response
My car could not shift out of park and was not drivable. I called Lester and he dropped everything and drove over to where I was stuck. He was able to get the car into gear and drove it back to his shop while I followed him back in his car. I left my vehicle there and it was fixed by the next day. Great personal service.

KYMBERLY M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/23/2020
Lester is the best!!!
Always excellent service. Lester and his employees are second to none. I will never take my cars anywhere else.

MN
MOE N.
11/14/2020
Service experience
Miami Benz is the best European repair shop in Miami. They are honest, professional and very knowledgeable. Lester is a great person and very helpful. Miami Benz supersede and provides higher quality repairs and personalized service compared to the dealerships. I highly recommend AAA+++