Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/17/2018
Great Service as always
One of the few businesses that really care and are passionate about what they do..

MAXWELL S.
Miami Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/09/2018
The most professionally detailed mechanic around
I own a collection of cars and have tried many different mechanics in Miami but none have come nearly as close to perfection as Miami Benz. Lester, the owner is so much a professionist which is absolutely wonderful because I too am that way. If you are looking for an absolute professional which is a rare gem in Miami, Miami Benz fits the bill.

MF
Mercy F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mercy said the work turned out good and the mechanic paid attention to the details.

AD
ALINA D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/21/2018
Excellent and professional service
This shop
Is amazing - everyone is professional and very pleasant - Lester is great - they delivered my car on time and explained all the repairs - I will not return to the dealer now that I found this shop. Thank you Miami Benz!

JACK M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/12/2018
A place of their word
They quoted me a price, but also extended other options which I thought was very nice. They also completed the job on time as they had estimated.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
08/12/2018
Great, hassle-free experience
I normally get all my service from a Mercedes-Benz dealer. But when my 2014 CLA45 AMG was due for a brake job, I shopped around a bit to see what was available. The team at Miami Benz did not disappoint. Hugo took the time to call me and discuss options that eventually saved me over a thousand dollars.
In addition, I dropped the car off while I was away on business. Karolyn did an excellent job of scheduling and coordinating around my travel. Job was done when I returned with no hassle.
Thank you Hugo and Karolyn for your outstanding service! See you at my next regular service.

Jason S.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the mechanics got the work done very quickly and it was a fair price. He is overall happy with the experience.

ALBERTO M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/29/2018
Happy with the repair
Very professional and friendly

Jorge G.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said that the business is very good.

MV
Marcio V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Marcio said he would recommend this business for service.

MICHAEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/19/2018
Excellent Service No pressure, very patient. Lester explained in detail the maintenance service and keep me informed of what is needed to repair my vehicle, how long and how much. I will not take my car anywhere else.

ARIEL B.

FT
FERNANDO T.
BMW 740i
06/07/2018
The service is excellent. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My car was ready when promised.

CA
CHARLES A.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/11/2018
Excellent Service!
Very professional service, and honest. Car runs great! I finally found a mechanic in Miami.
I highly recommend!

YD
YENEY D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/07/2018
Excellent, friendly, great service highly reommended .

AIDA S.

FRANK A.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
04/05/2018
M.Benz Metris.
Lester is the man and Carolyn was very professional.

BP
BERTIN P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/29/2018
Good work performed
This is a serious shop and very profesionals

PC
Philip C.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Philip said the service was good, but the work was too expensive.

JORGE D.
03/11/2018
FANTASTIC!!!
COULD BE ANY BETTER ....Honest, straight forward, and I have recommended them and I hear the same from my friends.