08/03/2019
Been using Miami for about a decade since the warranty on my 2007 S550 expired.
Only concern is that, when I got my car back, there’s been a constant rattle when I’m driving???

FA
FAUSTO A.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
07/27/2019
Excellent service from Miami benz as always!! Lester and his team do a great job.

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/21/2019
Knowledgeable efficient honest service
Review title describes it best!

Robert C.
Florida
Ford
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business was the best.

06/21/2019
ALWAYS SATISFIED with the service.
Actually, the only negative I have in regard to Miami Benz is the “seemingly” high maintenance & repair service charges.

Raul B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Raul said that the place did all they could to accommodate him, were great, offered great service and they were very professional.

CD

AF
AURELIO F.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/08/2019
Best customer service and fast service
Miami benz is always available when you need any services they are knowledgeable and able to diagnose any problem that your vehicle can have and solve it. Also the availability of the parts is very fast and efficient

DAYAN G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/06/2019
Awesome service
Lester was very helpful and caring. I felt he was honest and straight up. Brought the car in the morning, he had it ready by 4 pm. Class shop. Recommended to me by a friend and now I can see why. Will not go anywhere else for my Mercedes

MK
MELANIE K.
Bronx, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/31/2019
Very attentive
Brought my Benz in to have my headlight replaced. I came in without an appointment, you could see that they had other vehicles being worked on,. I was greeted very professionally and welcoming. My vehicle was serviced very quickly and I was done and out of there in less than an hour. Thank you Lester. Looks like you have a new customer to take care of my baby Benz.

JJ
Jonhy J.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jonhy said they always have the answers to what he needs.

AIDA S.
Key Biscayne, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/24/2019
Good honest fast efficient service

Jack M.
05/14/2019
Consistent Good Service
Lester always goes beyond the call of duty to make sure he resolves issues on my GL450, no matter what the problem.

JORGE D.
04/29/2019
Personal service
Excellent better than new they fixed what the dealer couldn't

03/23/2019
I’ve been taking my 2007 S-Class to Miami Benz for nearly 10 years now. Always 100% satisfied!
I could not be more pleased than I already am with Miami Benz. Jon L.

DAVID R.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
03/21/2019
Best Benz Repair Shop
Lester knows Benz's, treats clients fairly and honestly, and lives up to his commitments.
When is the last time you could say that about car repair places.
At Coral Gables Mercedes, I had terrible experiences. Benz Miami is the antidote.

MARIO P.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/05/2019
Great Work and Service
I've taken my vehicles there twice and the work has been excellent on both occasions. We also brought my brother-in-law car, which had a few issues. They fixed it all up, he was ecstatic with the finished product. Said it looked better than when he bought it.

IP
Ivan P.
Mercedes-Benz 280S
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said the service was good.

H
Rick H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the employees provided quality service.

ANDREW B.
Mercedes-Benz E55
02/23/2019
Lester has been taking care of my Mercedes for a few years now. He is honest, responsive, quick, and stands behind his work. He also loves Mercedes. I would not hesitate to recommend this shop.