Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

WT
William T.
08/02/2016 Category: Sales
Not all internet prices are created equal!
The MSRP on this vehicle was $32,145.00. I purchased the vehicle for the internet price (which I was told was "$100 over invoice price" which was $30,616.00 for a savings of $1,529.00 off MSRP. When I got home that night, I requested the internet price from Tom Tavelli at Auburn Honda on the exact same vehicle, with the exact same MSRP, and was quoted a price of $29,645.00 or $2,500.00 off MSRP. Please learn from my $971.00 mistake

WT
William T.
08/02/2016 Category: Sales
Not all internet prices are created equal!
On July 25, 2016, I purchased a new 2016 Honda CR-V 5DR AWD EX-L NAVI from Anthoney Livingston at Maita Honda. The MSRP on this vehicle was 32,145.00. I purchased the vehicle for the internet price (which I was told was "$100 over invoice price" which was $30,616.00 for a savings of $1,529.00 off MSRP. When I got home that night, I requested the internet price from Tom Tavelli at Auburn Honda on the exact same vehicle, with the exact same MSRP, and was quoted a price of $29,645.00 or $2,500.00 off MSRP. Please learn from my $971.00 mistake - all internet prices are NOT created equal.

VK
VLADYSLAV K.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
03/05/2016 Category: Sales
Nice Purchasing process
The person who introduced a car was very nice and did everything the best way. It was good experience.

BZ
BRENDA Z.
Fair Oaks, CA
HONDA ODYSSEY
03/05/2016 Category: Service
servicw
the service was great. thanks!

RE
RENEE LIANE E.
HONDA PILOT
03/02/2016 Category: Sales
Great, no pressure place to buy a vehicle!
I had a great experience buying my 2015 Honda Pilot from Todd Stamps. I recommend Maita Honda to all!

SHIRIN H.

AF
ANGELA M F.
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Had normal servicing of vehicle. All went well and experience was pleasant

DA
DENISE A.
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Great place for Honda maintenance and repair
The service techs always go above and beyond in terms of customer service. My latest visit was no exception. Trevor did an excellent job of communicating with me during the entire repair process. My car needed a major repair, and he did a great job of explaining why I needed the repair and what it entailed. Exceptional customer service and attention to my vehicle is why I keep coming to Maita Honda for every service and repair that my car requires.

TR
TONY A R.
West Sacramento, CA
02/23/2016 Category: Sales
A Hassle Free Car Purchase.
We received a good fair quote for the car we wanted via email. So when we got to your store, we didn't have to go through a lot of back and forth haggling (we hate that). Our salesperson was courteous, a good listener, and patient. We wanted to go through the lease calculations in detail, and our salesperson was patient and understanding. We were also able to purchase the car we wanted, as a base model without an extras added on (we like that). Bottom line, we got the car we wanted, at the price we wanted, without the hassles. If I learn of anyone that is interested in a Honda, I will gladly refer him to our great salesperson, Tom Humphries.

ROMAN W.
HONDA ELEMENT
Great Visit!!!
Got me in and out of the shop quickly.... with a great working HONDA!!!

ALICE S.
What is this?
Honest up front care, describing what has to be done, where and why; courteous-Trevor! and coupons every so often

DEBRA CAULENE W.
02/23/2016 Category: Service
my visit was good. Initially I had waited over 5 minutes to be helped.
One thing was over looked but quickly taken care of once it was brought up.

SF
SANDY ILENE F.
Carmichael, CA
02/23/2016 Category: Sales
Josh and Kevin are rock stars!
Great experience purchasing my 3rd car from you guys and the best one yet. Very happy with my pretty new Accord Touring!

FT
FUSAKO T.
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Maita Honda is very efficient in providing service to me. The line proceeds very quickly and the service personnel are always efficient and helpful.
I felt that the service person was efficient, courteous and helpful.
My lube job and car wash was done within the hour. Your counter personnel are very efficient and friendly as well. Thank you very much

MEGAN E B.
Millbrae, CA
Caring and thoughtful staff
Everyone was so nice and is always so helpful. Try to always get my car worked on here since I bought my car here

JENEATTE H.
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Great service. Thanks Bud for taking care of me.

CA
CARLOS E A.
02/22/2016 Category: Sales
Outstanding customer service
Great place to shop for your next need of speed adventure

AA
ARASH A.
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and customer care
Staff was very helpful and polite. Very good service.

CATHLEEN BETH W.
Lincoln, CA
02/22/2016 Category: Sales
The sales representative, Brandon, as he was very helpful and responsive.
I give Brandon 5 stars but the dealership less for the following reason, I was rather perplexed as to why I received a telephone message from some person named "Michael," while I was working with Brandon. This "Michael" stated he received a lead that I wanted to sale my Lexus and wanted me to call him back, to which I did not. Why did this happen? How did this Michael get my telephone number and how did he know I wanted to sell my car? I never worked with anyone other than Brandon and Alex, the general manager, so how did this "Michael" person get my number. If he does work for Maita, how come he did not know that my vehicle was already at the dealership and that I was working with another individual (i.e., Brandon). A little concerning, and it appeared that the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. I brought this to Alex's attention and he just shrugged it off. I really would like an explanation though. Is my information safe here?????? Call me and let me know (916) 397-9684

VS