Michael's Toyota of Bellevue

4.6

Bellevue, WA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Service contact was great to work with, addressed all issues, identified the need for new tires and was able to get them installed same day with quick turnaround

KN
Karla N.
Federal Way, WA
01/04/2020
Excellent!
Thank you very much for making the purchase very pleasant and easy! I got car waranties and also the best interest rate for my loan. I was spared all the usual stories and received courteous and professional treatment. The car was in perfect condition inside and out. The price was fair. Very honest! Undoubtedly the best dealer in WA Toyota of bellevue. ❤️

SIYU C.

SANDRA P.
Redmond, WA
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The initial work went great. Had 4 new tires, front end alignment and rear brakes cleaned and reconditioned. But after 2 days of driving the car my tire pressure light began flashing and the steering wheel was tight.

My service advisor was able to get me right in. Turns out that one of the tire sensors died as the new tire was being put on. And, I am not sure what was wrong with the steering wheel but they repaired it with no charge.

I just wish there had been a way to know about the sensor while the tires were being replaced. It would have been better to have that done at the same time and not had to come back.

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Snoqualmie, WA
Toyota Sequoia
12/31/2019 Category: Service
FOX news on the TV and 2nd visit for repair
We love our Toyota's but have stopped using Michael's Toyota, opting instead to travel an extra 15 miles to Kirkland Toyota for our vehicle service needs. I won't support a business that chooses to air Fox news on the lounge television. If they have no problem airing lies, then who knows what they're telling us about our vehicles.

I decided that after a year of going elsewhere, we would give them another try. My son needed an immediate headlight bulb replacement for an out of town trip and Michael's said that he could stop by an they would immediately replace the bulb. It was very nice of them, and convenient for us, so we opted to have the work preformed. He was in and out very quickly.

But, after a few days the new bulb was not working and he had to take the car back again. This time, he was told he had to make an appointment and he waited approx 1.5 hours after his set time for the work to be completed - 15 minute service.

After our latest Michael's Toyota service experience, I think we will continue to drive the extra miles to Kirkland Toyota. To be fair, my son did tell me that Fox new was not on the tv. I'm not sure why though because both of the customer lounge televisions were off. So in truth, I don't know what they are showing these days.

12/31/2019 Category: Service

PM
PAULA M.
Scion xD
consistently good service & experience
Kaleb (Caleb?) who helped me was great. Everything was great.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/31/2019

Paula,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much. I will pass this on to Kaleb as well.

ALISON M.
Bellevue, WA
smooth window tinting experience
We had 2 cars' windows tinted in the last month. Base on the experience with car #1, I booked for car #2. The 2nd car was dropped off as we were heading out of town, booked for a Tuesday. On Monday they had a no-show so they got our car in early - that means more lead time for the windows to cure meaning a better set result by the time returned from our trip. Yay for Michael's Toyota!

Alison,

Thank you for the very kind review and 5 star rating we love getting feedback from our customers! thank you again.

GK
GREGORY K.
Renton, WA
Toyota 4WD COMPACT TRUCKS
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Service. Good communication, good mechanical expertise, accurate estimates for services and repair,
I trust my service team.

Gregory,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much.

Snoqualmie Pass, WA
5000 service
it was 1 hour to rotate tires and check fluids for my 5000 service. I could of had that done somewhere else for less time.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training purposes, you are 100% correct in your comments, this service should be 45 minutes or less, please accept my apology. We will certainly review this with all associates involved to ensure we meet our time commitments. I would like to offer you a wash, vacuum and window cleaning when you schedule your 10,000 mile service, if needed I can provide a loaner vehicle while we perform the mini-detail. I will make an electronic note in your file indicating my offer. Thank you again.

Lynnwood, WA
Kindly team
All team is so kindly and friendly I’m so happy with the service, fast clean and clear.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much.

JAG H.
12/29/2019 Category: Service
They replied right away and resolved to my satisfaction.
Duff's instantaneous reply and willingness to correct the overcharge was appreciated.Lot of time businesses want one to provide a ton of paperwork for no good reason and none of it here at Michael's Toyota.I appreciated that.

Timely service
My bill was incorrect which I realized after coming home.I was overcharged and now i will have to go back and make a special trip to have them correct my charges.Not happy with the final billing process where one is rushed thru without having time to check all the numbers.

Jag,

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training purposes, please accept my apology we did not discount the proper amount from your total. The total parts and labor for the service before tax and shop supplies was $98.95 you had a coupon for $74.95 we should have applied a $24.00 discount instead of the 20.00 that was applied. Please allow me to set up a credit under your account $10.00 for the miscommunication or I can send you a reimbursement check of $4.00. Thank you again for the feedback which I will review with our associate that assisted you.

Jag,

Thank you so much for the rescore and I have applied a $10.00 credit on your account that can be used in service or parts, thank you again.

JULIET S.
Fall City, WA
Toyota Corolla Hatchback
Terrific!
Terrific!

Juliet,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it so much.

Kirkland, WA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service given willingly.
Thank you. We drive with confidence that we have a great auto and that it is being well maintained.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind comments we appreciate hearing from our guests.

RAY MICHAEL C.
Renton, WA
Great Service!!!

Ray,

Thank you very much for the 6 star review! we appreciate it so much.