Overall Rating 4.2441907/5Overall Rating 4.2441907/5Overall Rating 4.2441907/5Overall Rating 4.2441907/5rating 4.2441907
Overall Rating 2.0697642/5Overall Rating 2.0697642/5rating 2.0697642rating 2.0697642rating 2.0697642

MARK B.
Snohomish, WA
Toyota Avalon
Lost in translation?
We took our car in for a scheduled maintenance and also had them look at fixing a dent above the door along the roof and also a crack in the paint. My wife had dropped of the car, and had them call me about the dent in the side of the roof. It was explained to me how the dent could be removed, and the cost. I requested over the phone that it be fixed. Something must have been lost in translation because when my wife got home I found out that the dent wasn't repaired. Now I'll need to schedule another appointment to get it repaired.

Mark,

Please accept our apology for the miscommunication, we would like to offer you alternate transportation when you are ready to have this fixed. We have our paint-less dent removal individual here on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's, when ready soot me an email or phone call and I will arrange the loaner vehicle. Once again I apologize for the miscommunication.

EB
EDWARD B.
Toyota C-HR
Fast. Efficient. Pleasant.

Edward,

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and the kind words.

JN
JACOB N.
Seattle, WA
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Mirror replacement
I went in for a mirror replacement and it was a super smooth quick process. My technician was professional and friendly. It was completed faster than the time quoted. Albeit mirror replacement are not cheap but overall great quick service and great customer service.

Jacob,

Thank you for the 5 star review, I am sorry your mirror needed to be replaced, happy to here it went smooth getting it done. Thank you again.

service and a smile
there were a couple things that will need to be taken care of eventually that were listed but not enforced to be taken care of until necessary. I greatly appreciate that.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you very much for the kind review and 5 star rating we very much appreciate it.

DAVID H.
Issaquah, WA
20K Checkup
Great job. I asked to lock my car and park it outside as I needed to pick it up after your maintenance department closed. Jerry took care of it. He had to remove the battery fob, but showed me how to reinstall the battery the next day. Thanks Jerry.

David,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words, I will pass this on to Jerry as well, thank you again.

Issaquah, WA
Dan Hunt Service Advisor
As always Dan is a credit to the company with his kind professionalism and Customer service.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it as well as the kind words, I will pass this on to Dan as well.

RE
ROBERT E.
Renton, WA
veru smooth and efficent

Robert,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind comments we appreciate it very much.

EC
EDWIN C.
Redmond, WA
Best in the business

Ed,

Thank you very much for the kind review and 5 star rating, I truly enjoyed visiting with you while your truck was being serviced.

good service
Good service busy place
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating!

Snoqualmie, WA
Awesome Service
The service manager was very helpful and friendly.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much! we appreciate the 5 star rating and kind comments.

PB

Thank you so much!

LH
LEVI H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service and awesome people
I love Michael's. Everytime I go I not only get great service but the people are so friendly and helpful. I love Michael's, I'd almost go in for no reason just to say hi hahaha!!!

Levi,

Thank you very much! please stop in anytime for coffee and a cookie or just to say hi, we love this. Thank you so much!

MARY LOU D.
Perfect Service
Perfect Service. Very professional and friendly. Great cookies and waiting area.

Mary,

Thank you very much we appreciate your business and the great review.

JOHN M.
Toyota Avalon
Customer Service
Recently I picked up a nail in one of my tires. As I was within a couple of miles of Michael's I drove to the car to the dealership to have the tire fixed. The greeter immediately knew I had a problem as she could hear the "click" when the nail head hit the surface of the shop floor. Dre, one of the service writers, came over in less then a minute, looked at the tire and advised they would fix it if possible but it would take one of their "tire guys" to make that determination. He asked me to leave the vehicle as he did not know when they would be able to get to it. He then attempted to get me a ride home but was advised by the driver that he was on his lunch hour and would be about a half hour away.

I advised Dre that I would walk home as I lived only a mile or so from the dealership and could be home in 20 minutes or thereabouts. He said fine, gave me a couple of cards with phone numbers for the taxi service, and sent me on my way.

I was walking across 148th Ave in preparation for using the pedestrian bridge to cross I-90 when I heard my name being called. It was Dre. He had conferred with the technician who had determined my tire was fixable and in fact, was going to start on it immediately. He suggested I might want to just wait for it as it would probably take less than half an hour for the fix.

Long story short, I thanked Dre profusely for going the extra mile for me. He had taken it upon himself to try to locate me, was successful in doing so, and saved me a long walk home. He did not have to do that. He could have just let things play themselves out and forgot about me but he didn't. He cared enough to track me down and in so doing, made my otherwise bleak afternoon a whole lot brighter. His actions give real meaning to the term, "customer service." It was service I will not soon forget.

John,

What a great story and certainly a better experience than what might have been had Dre just let things play out, I so appreciate you sharing this as this will most certainly earn Dre a nomination for employee of the month as far as I am concerned. Thank you again and i am so happy this worked out the way it did, mainly because of Dre's actions.

LV
LINH V.
Tacoma, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The employees are amazing.
I went in to buy my 2019 4runner and Kirk took total care of me. Made the entire process easy. Thanks Kirk!

Linh,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it so much.

CHARLENE S.
Redmond, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Appointment availability and friendly service.
I have purchased several cars from Michael’s in the past 18 years. I have found Michael’s employees consistently courteous, efficient and willing to take the time to explain what’s being done to my truck. 👍

Charlene,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind comments, we very much appreciate it..

PM
P GERALD M.
Clean, efficient, businesslike
Did a great job of fixing a computer based transmission recall.

Thank you so  much!

MJ
MARK J.
Sammamish, WA
Passenger Window Repair
I brought my car in for a window repair. The passenger side window was smashed. You were able to get me in the same day as it happened and have it fixed the next day which I appreciated. However, when insurance reviewed the invoice, they told me I had been charged over MSRP for the replacement parts and that I would have to cover the difference. This was very disappointing to me. Felt like since I mentioned it was insurance, I may have been overcharged.

Mark,

This is totally unacceptable on the insurance behalf, they dictate what parts we can put on the vehicle but the cost we buy the part from Toyota is not what the insurance company or anyone pays for that matter, we are more than willing to reimburse you what ever amount your insurance company charged you (send me a copy to me email) however I may look for a new insurance company based on the way they handled your claim. I have been in the industry for 35 years and have never heard anything like this before. Thank you for the feedback and information. I will look forward to your email so i may reimburse you any charges they passed on to you.

RODRIGO C.
Covington, WA
Dodge Durango
I can't trust them.
I took my car in for an oil change and they did not replace my oil filter. When I asked the attendant, she said they did not have one in stock, but not to worry because " it's okay to do an oil change and use the same filter" I'm not sure if it was incompetence or they were just trying to get one part me but I NO LONGER TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP to work on my cars

Rodrigo,

My apologies this is not how we do business and is not acceptable, I am going to have Kelly reach out to you and schedule back in for an oil & filter service and will order the correct oil filter for your Durango. Once again my apologies and thank you for the feedback it is very useful.

EH
ERIC H.
Kent, WA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
90K Service
Thankful that service is available on Saturday and that I could get a loaner for the day. Service rep was helpful and listened to what I wanted done or not. Very satisfied.

Eric,

Thank you so much we appreciate the 5 star review.