Overall Rating 4.2924513/5Overall Rating 4.2924513/5Overall Rating 4.2924513/5Overall Rating 4.2924513/5rating 4.2924513
Overall Rating 2.0094332/5Overall Rating 2.0094332/5rating 2.0094332rating 2.0094332rating 2.0094332

KG

DN
DOUGLAS N.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Accessory upgrades on a new 2019 Tacoma Off Road
The Accessory Desk guy, I think his name was Nick, went out of his way to research my request for a bulkhead cargo rail. He determined the best solution, located a rail in stock, and walked with me out to the truck to demonstrate how to to install it.

GL
GREGORY L.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
50 K service
Everything went smooth from the setting of the appointment to the picking up of my car. No issues.

Gregory,

Thank you for the 5 star review we really appreciate it.

TC
TERA C.
Sammamish, WA
AWESOMENESS
The Michael's Toyota team is the BEST! From scheduling to drop off to pick up...each step of the way you feel the awesomeness. Thank you for making my car service easy. I love the text feature where you text during the appointment and once things are finalized.

Tera,

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony was great - friendly and great customer service
Service advisor had great customer service and pleasure to work with.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much, I will also share this with Anthony.

MT

Mark,

EB
EVELYN B.
Great Customer Service
The customer service was awesome! I loved the confirmation text, after dropping off my vehicle, with a contact number for my service advisor. I also loved the personal call from my advisor when my vehicle was finished. When I stopped in to pick up my vehicle, my service advisor was busy and another advisor saw me standing there are offered to assist. It was definitely appreciated. Thanks so much and keep it up!

Evelyn,

thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind comments it is really appreciated.

SHANNON W.
4 Runner door lock
Sincere thanks to Kevin in service dept

Shannon,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words.

ANDREW B.

Tacoma, WA
Scion xB
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
Both the sales department & the finance department were amazing! I worked with Arnold in Sales & Dana/Mike in Finance. This was my first time buying at Michael's Toyota, they made my vehicle purchase quick & painless! I am in love with my new 2020 Corolla! Will be making all future purchases here & will be referring all my friends.

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words, we will pass this along to Arnold, Dana & Mike as well. Thank you again.

FW
FERGUSON W.
Sammamish, WA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
30K Service
I was overall happy with my 30K service at Michael's Toyota. However, it was rather expensive at ~$600 after doing the normal service and replacing the brake fluid and filter.

RANDY M.
Competent and thorough
Well done

Randy,

Thank you for the 5 star review we appreciate it very much!

PG
PARKER G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Toyota Tacoma 4WD
5 Star place
Great service as always

Parker,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review we appreciate it very much.

GB
GORDON B.
Seattle, WA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Great Customer Service
Bill and Tari were super helpful and I could not have asked for a better experience. They were understanding, professional, and took all of my complaints seriously. I will definitely be coming back in the future for regular maintenance and would highly recommend this service team to others.

Gordon,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind comments we appreciate it very much, I will share this with Bill and Tari as well, thank you again.

BW
BEVERLEY W.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Your staff, their good work expertise and the available of obtaining an appointment.BJ
Your rating is a 5 always, I could not be more pleased. Kaleb Akers is absolutely the best...he is so knowledgeable and kind and easy to work with. He will continue to be our "go to man".

Beverley,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much, I will pass this on to Kaleb as well, yes, he does a great job for us! Thank you again.

SIOBHAIN C.
Spokane, WA
Efficient and kind
After a minor freak accident, Lisa took charge of everything and I knew she would do everything that she could to get our car back on the road ASAP. She was efficient and caring, and you could tell that her co workers respected her and would work hard with her, as well. She could probably run the world. I live on the other side of the state, but if I could I would come to work with her anytime that I needed anything related to my car. Marilee, our driver was the cherry on top. She was calm and engaging and equally efficient.

Siobhain,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we sure appreciate it, thank you for all the kind comments regarding Lisa and Merrilee as I will pass this review along to them as well. Thank you again.

MV
MARION V.
Renton, WA
Last service
Courteous, efficient and polite service
Had window chips. The specialized service person explained the process for these particular chips

Marion,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind comments, I will pass this on to the associates involved with the window chip repairs, thank you again.

ZP
ZOLTAN P.
Yarrow Point, WA
problem with the breaks
I had a mechanical issue with my Corolla, so I took it to Michael's Toyota. Ryan clearly explained my options and how much everything is going to cost.
Great customer service.

Zoltan,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and kind words, I will pass this on to Ryan as well, thank you again.

NT
NIRAG T.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service by the staff
Amazing service

Nirag,

Thank you for the 5 star eview and kind words we appreciate it very much, also thank you for the kind comments.