Overall Rating 4.2380979/5Overall Rating 4.2380979/5Overall Rating 4.2380979/5Overall Rating 4.2380979/5rating 4.2380979
Overall Rating 2.0595231/5Overall Rating 2.0595231/5rating 2.0595231rating 2.0595231rating 2.0595231

BK
BAHAELDIN K.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service with hospitality service from Sara maintenance adviser .
I was lucky to get my car from bellevue store and i will recommend to all my friends and my community to go to Toyato Bellevue

Kenmore, WA
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jake Brode is the BEST!!!!
Jake wa so responsive, knowledgeable and courteous during my service appointment. Management material!
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review and kind words, I will pass this on to his father as well as Jake!

RICHARD W.
Sammamish, WA
Rick' review
The work was finished in 30 minutes

Burien, WA
Cookies helped
The service here was fast and everyone was friendly. The process was streamless and the cookies and coffee in the lobby were delicious. My only disappointment was that they were not able to do the rock chip repair as promised during my appointment time. That service apparently isn't available on the weekend even though I requested that when I made my appointment. Super bummed!
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you fo rthe kind review and please accept our apology for scheduling a rock chip repair on the weekend as our windshield specialist is not available on weekends, we have ensured all our associates are aware of this. Thank you again.

KEVIN S.
Easy
You made it easy.

Kevin,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it.

DAVID M.
Bothell, WA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The Michael’s team understands we all have choices where we can get our Toyota’s serviced. They do an Excellent job every time !!!

David,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review we appreciate it and your business.

Everett, WA
Excellent Service Dept
Excellent service Nice waiting area. Loaner vehicle available if i need.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much! we appreciate the excellent review!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
I informed them about back light out and they informed me no. After service, I had to show them and it took longer than it should
It took longer than it should, informed them about a brake light and they stated there was no problem. They finished and then I had to prove that there was a problem, so it took longer.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the kind review and feedback as we use this for training purposes, I will review this with our associate Sarah and the service technician, please accept my apology for the delay and needing to show us something we should have taken care of.

EH
EILEEN H.
10,000 mile service a breeze with Toyota Auto Care @ Michael's Toyota
This was easy to schedule and one of the smoothest and quickest 5K mile services I've had yet. Their waiting area is nicely furnished and comfortable, and it's always nice to have a freshly baked cookie while you wait.

Eileen,

Thank you so much for the excellent review we appreciate it!

PF
PAUL F.
Carnation, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Location, People friendly
The best Place to buy a car, and get it serviced Michael T. and Brian W. are the best....

Paul,

Thank you so much!

GP
GAIL P.
Mercer Island, WA
Patrick
Patrick C (Cacayorin) was patient and thorough in explaining what had been done to my Rav.

Gail,

Thank you so much! I will share this with Patrick as well.

CHERIAN B.
Redmond, WA
Service review with Michael's Toyota of Bellevue
Great experience and good work from team

Cherian,

We appreciate the 5 star review and kind comments, thank you so much!

ME
MARK E.
Great Service Department
I’ve lease two vehicles from Michael’s and came back the second time because the post-sale support is first-rate. I’ve been frustrated with the sales process...more time consuming and jumbled that other dealers. Unsure if I will lease/buy from them, again. I wish their sales process was as well-run as the service business.

Mark,

Thank you so much for the kind service review and i am passing the review on to our sales management team as well, we use the feedback for training purposes. This review is a reflection of your service experience, we always appreciate the feedback.

Parts
Service was good and fast, the only issue we had was we had to go back twice. We let them know what iasue was but when we went in did not have parts the first time.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review and kind comments our apologies for not ordering the needed part prior to your set appointment.

REBECCA S.
Why Toyota for me?
My appointment for an oil change came. I drove in and was greeted! A lady advisor showed me paperwork and off I went to two other gentlemen( after my cookie and tea) and they discussed a possible new car for me. Low pressure! I was provided a trade in value, and drove a 2019 around the block. My car was ready, Rosa talked to me about tires and I left. The tire deal proved to be a great deal, so after my researchI called back to get them! All good things for me - service, valuable information, a thorough check of my car, recommendations, and even a treat! Thanks

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful comments. I will pass this on to Rosa and our sales staff as well. We appreciate your business.

RL
RALPH L.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
2017 RAV 4 10000 mile service invoice TOCQ277917
Pls thank advisor Patrick Cacayorin and tech Forrest Ramsay for the great 10000 mile 5 star service on our RAV4 Oct 12.
Also the Brown Bear coupon and cookies were much appreciated.
Keep it up!

Ralph,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review we appreciate it. I will forward this onto Patrick and Forrest as well.

MICHAEL L.
Poor communication
While I have always had a great the most recent was not great. I brought in the car for a routine service 2 weeks ago. Soon after the battery light came on. I made an appointment for Sat 10/13. I was out of town so my daughter took the car in. A technician said that it was probably the alternator. Someone from the service department called her to confirm, gave the quote which she accepted and then told her they would call when the car was ready (mentioned 3 pm). No call was received. On Sunday my daughter called and was told the technician would be there on Tuesday. I also called to speak to the service manager but was told that there was no-one there on Sunday. I asked that he call me on Monday. By Monday afternoon, I had not received a call so called to speak to the service manager again but it went to voicemail. I asked again that he call me. About an hour later my daughter received a call that the car was ready at 3 pm. No-one ever returned my two calls. At no point was the delay explained, a loaner offered. Please use this as a learning episode to allow the staff to keep communication between themselves and customer going when it is not a standard service

Michael,

First please accept my apology as this is not an acceptable level of service and does not meet our own expectations. I will be reviewing this with all involved associates and have no problem offering an apology to your daughter as well. We should have kept our promise and phoned when it was completed, we should have offered a loaner vehicle as well. There is no excuse for not returning your phone calls but an apology is and I hope you will accept mine. I will certainly use this for training purposes. I would also like to offer you a courtesy Lube, Oil, Filter & Tire rotation as a thank you for the feedback as well as our miscommunication. I will make note of my offer in your service file and feel free to contact myself and I would be glad to schedule it when the time comes. Thank you again.

Straightforward, easy
Straightforward process with punctual turnaround time!
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it!

TG
TAMMY G.
Kirkland, WA
Well organized, Good communication
Thank you to all that helped me. The price for tires was also competitive.

Tammy,

Thank you so much! we appreciate the kind review and thank you for your business.

SUZANNE M.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Always quick and does a good job.
Quick and thorough.

Suzanne,

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and the kind comments.