Overall Rating 4.2653094/5Overall Rating 4.2653094/5Overall Rating 4.2653094/5Overall Rating 4.2653094/5rating 4.2653094
Overall Rating 2.0204082/5Overall Rating 2.0204082/5rating 2.0204082rating 2.0204082rating 2.0204082

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Toyota Service facility
Every time I used to have a pleasant experience when I come to Michael's Toyota for service. The associates used to answer to my questions and advise me from a "customer's perspective". However, my most recent service experience for the Toyota recall was NOT that great. This time, the associate was trying to over-sell service products to me as if an "aggressive salesman", which I did not like.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for the candid feedback as we use this for training opportunities, please accept my apology for how the service appointment was perceived, we do ask our technicians to perform a multi-point inspection when vehicle is in for service, the recommendations are inspection based, the technician must physically inspect the vehicle before any recommendations are made, I see the 60,000 regular preventive maintenance was recommended, this service is recommended directly from the owners manual, the timing  cover reseal I would like to recheck at your next service interval and will make note of that under your service file, and I assume the mirror switch is inoperative. I will review this with our associate as we never want to come across as an "aggressive" salesman, please accept our apology. I am going to make note in your service file we will offer a no cost 10,000 mile service and recheck the timing cover seal, I will have the technician find me so I may inspect the timing cover seal myself. I look forward to meeting you in the future. Thank you again for the most valuable feedback.

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Car in twice for tire pressure issues, Techs tried to resolve before it was detemined that tire could not be fixed. No up selling, friendly professional staff.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the kind review and 5 star rating we appreciate it very much, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on-line.

KE
KURT E.
WA
I didn't need a service
Love my service advisor, he's always great and knowledgable, I didn't make the appointment with him, I just called the service number. I was frustrated that I called for an oil change and when I got there the advisor said I was 5k miles shy of needing one. The person that I spoke to and made the appointment, it would have been awesome to catch this and my Sienna had a light on saying I needed service.

Kurt,

Thank you for the candid feedback, we will certainly review the phone call at the time the appointment was set and educate our associate, we appreciate the feedback.

Honest work
The people at the dealership broke down the numbers for me and made sure I came out with the best deal for me! Highly recommend this dealership
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the kind review and 5 star rating so much, I will share this with our staff as well. Thank you again.

TJ
THOMAS J.
Thank you!
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the 5 star review and kind words, thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Snoqualmie, WA
Professional
Professional.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate the feedback very much.

DV
DEBORAH V.
North Bend, WA
Dan hunt
Dan Hunt goes out of his way to be courteous and helpful and he is not pushy trying to sell you stuff you don't need. If you're going to Michael's Toyota to get service work done ask for Dan Hunt
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much. I will share this with Dan as well.

PM
PETER M.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service, good customer waiting area.
Always pleased with the attentiveness of the service reps and regular updates received. Good waiting area. Disappointed at pickup that the car had had its driver window down in the rain. The window was closed at pickup but no attempt had been made to wipe away the rain water that had gathered on the inside of the door and seat. So a final check of the vehicle before hand over would be good.

Peter,

thank you for the kind review and great feedback, we agree and should be more attentive, we should always make sure the vehicles are safe and secured with a final inspection before delivering back to our guests. We will review this with all of our associates as well, thank you again.

RANDY M.
Work not completed
Kaleb, my service rep, was very good. I brought my highlander in for an oil change and routine maintenance. Everything was fine except that the mechanic forgot to reset my oil change in the car’s computer so now the display still says “oil maintenance required.” Now I need to find time to bring my car back in.

Randy,

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training opportunities, this is a step in our process that should never be forgotten, we will review with our associate as well. Kaleb from service will be calling to get this resolved. Thank you.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Super nice folks!
Our service advisor (and the whole department) was super busy, but they were pleasant, polite and very helpful!

Patricia,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind comments we appreciate it very much.

KP
KIM P.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Squeezed me in during their busiest time
Lisa (my advisor) was top notch! I arrived without an appointment during their lunch rush, on top of snowmagedon week in Seattle. I had a nail in my tire and Lisa was able to squeeze me in and get me on my way in under an hour. I could tell she was swamped but she did it with a smile and grace. Excellent customer service!! Thank you!

Kim,

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and the kind words. I will share this with Lisa as well. Thank you again.

TRAVIS S.
Dupont, WA
Excellent service!
Right when you walk in to Michael’s Toyota, someone is there to welcome you. We bought a 4Runner and there were straight with us about financing and kept it real. Thank you for not wasting our time. We got what we were looking for!

Travis,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind comments we appreciate it very much. Thank you again.

MARGARET S.
Questions answered
My questions get answered quickly and courteously. Best experience at a car dealership ever.

Margaret,

Thank you very much for the kind words and review we appreciate it very much.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Oops...looks like that’s not your car
I brought my car in to have the lift gate repaired. It took 4 weeks to get my car back. The car had to go out to a body shop. The body shop made several mistakes with ordering the wrong part so there was some delay there. I was in a loaner vehicle over the 4 weeks of repairs so I was not too inconvenienced with the repairs. My complaint is that I was called to come get my car and when I showed up they had the wrong vehicle. No one had confirmed that the car that was brought back from the body shop was actually my car. I waited nearly an hour to learn this. I got my car back the next day finally and the lift gate was repaired. My service rep was kind and responsive over those 4 weeks. I just was not satisfied with the time it took to have the repairs done and then being called to pick up my car when it was not there.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for the candid feedback we appreciate it very much, we will review this particular repair with our associates to determine how and why this took 4 weeks, we agree that is too long. We appreciate the feedback as we use this for training or process improvement opportunities.  Thank you again and please accept our apology for the length of time to complete this repair.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Always treat me like family
There is a family atmosphere at Michael's that is hard to find in a business nowadays and it comes across to the customers too. When you walk into a business, as busy as this one, and someone remembers your name that is awesome.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you, we appreciate it!

Sammamish, WA
Excellent service, as usual
Great experience for my 35,000 service on my Highlander.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it.

MA
MARK A.
Mercer Island, WA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Once again!
I took my 2017 Toyota Camry XLE in for a 30,000 mile service, and I was very impressed! Not only did they have my car ready at least an hour earlier than expected, but Service Dept. Rep. Brandon Erickson, was very polite and professional as well. Also, Rich the shuttle driver picked me up at my house at the time promised and did an exceptional job as well! I hope he gets promoted one day to a higher position within the dealership. Keep up the good work!

Mark,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review, we appreciate it very much. I will also share this with Brandon and Rich, both of whom have bright futures with Michael's. Thank you again.

Great Customer Service
I came in for an oil change with a coupon that came with the car when we first bought the it with no expiration date. I wasn't sure if they would still accept the coupon anymore but since there was no expiration date, I figured they would accept it. My car needed synthetic oil (not the regular oil that they use) so I thought there would be a difference in cost. I worked with Dre and he was very informative. Once the service was complete, they actually accepted the coupon and had no additional fees. It was amazing! I was satisfied.
After I went to my car and saw that the front seat floor mats were not vacuumed as mentioned by Dre so I notified him immediately. He apologized and asked me to come back in ( I was still at the place) so he could have the mechanics service it. Afterwards, he said if the guys don't do a good job with it, then he would go out and do it himself. This is extraordinary customer service. I haven't been back here for a long time but after this experience, I plan to return more often. They just gain another customer. :)

I highly recommend them to anyone. They never disappointed me. Great job Toyota with your customer service.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it very much, I will also share this review with Dre, thank you again.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Bad customer service especially the finance dept
WAs waiting for over an hour and a half on a Thursday evening to get paperwork closed. Kept being told there were no one in front of us. Finally left and then pressured to sign paperwork without final review or conversion with the finance department
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the candid feedback and I will forward this to our finance department, this is a service review board so not certain how or why you were surveyed, I do apologize on behalf of Michael's Toyota. I will also forward this to our customer relations manager Sheree Larue.

thnx
thanx
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so m uch for the 5 star review and kind words we appreciate it.