Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2250013/5Overall Rating 4.2250013/5Overall Rating 4.2250013/5Overall Rating 4.2250013/5rating 4.2250013
Overall Rating 2.037498/5Overall Rating 2.037498/5rating 2.037498rating 2.037498rating 2.037498

NW
NORBERT W.
Maintenance Service
Oil change, tire rotation, service checks... fast, efficient, friendly. What more do you want?

Norbert,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words we very much appreciate it.

FS
FREDERIC S.
Excellent professional services.
A thoroughly professional outfit. Highly recommended.

Frederic,

Thank you so much for the kind review and 5 star rating.

SA
SULEMAN A.
Kenmore, WA
Good customer service
Good customer service

Suleman,

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind comments, we appreciate it very much.

AG
ALLAN G.
Kirkland, WA
pleasant and efficient
I always feel listened to and well taken care of in the service department. Even when people are obviously busy people are pleasnat

Allan,

Thank you for the 5 star review we appreciate it very much as well as the kind comments, thank you again.

IF
INGRID F.
North Bend, WA
My Tab 4 looks bran new ...or better even...they did a great job
Looks perfect. Great work, replaced sensor on front bumper.

Ingrid,

Thank you so much!

Seattle, WA
professionalism
They are very kind and always attend on time. Their comments about your car are always clear.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and your business.

DANIEL W.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Windshield replacement matters
Courteous service. Kept me posted on status of repair work required.

Daniel,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind comments we appreciate it very much.

HY
HUIMIN Y.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
The staff is friendly and informative. The car is taken care of quickly. I don't need to worry about anything.

Huimin,

Thank you for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and the kind comments.

CHUN HSIEN W.
Woodinville, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service quality is good and fast

Chun Hsien Wu,

Thank you for the kind comments and 5 star review we very much appreciate it.

RICHARD C.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, reliable service
Your team was able to take my car in without an appointment and diagnose and correct the problem at a lower cost than I could have done myself. Great job?

Richard,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it and the kind words.

Kim S.
Sekiu, WA
08/16/2018
Stress-free car shopping
I was impressed by the kind and knowledgeable staff at Michael's Toyota, especially our salesman, Justin Hart, with his great energy and knowledge about the vehicles I was interested in. In the end I ended up fixing my car, but when I do buy, I'll visit Justin at Michael's Toyota.

Kim,

Thank you for the 5 star review we are so appreciative and thank you for the kind comments as well.

KENNETH S.
Woodinville, WA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
First service appointment
Difficult to get appointments two week wait
Was surprised Car was not washed but given Car easy coupon insteadw
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/16/2018

Kenneth,

Thank you for the candid feedback we use this for training purposes and truly appreciate it. We are currently looking to extend our service hours, we are currently open 7-7 Mon - Sat and Sunday 8-5. We are considering keeping express maintenance open until 9:00 pm Mon - Sat to open more available appointment times. I also wish we could still find a way to wash vehicles, the reality for most Toyota dealerships is a volume issue or they choose to go "green" we see over 300 vehicles a day our car wash is a 4 minute cycle for each vehicle and thus does not allow enough time to physically wash every vehicle. We made a decision to partner with Brown Bear and purchase their coupons on behalf of our customers. We understand the convenience of washing at the dealership and apologize as at least currently we are just not able to do so.

MARTIN P.
Maple Valley, WA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Best Toyota Dealership in Washington.
High volume with great attitudes in service and sales. This dealership takes a great brand and offers quality people to work on your next or current Toyota. Don’t change anything without calling me first.

Martin,

Thank you so much for the outstaning comments and 5 star review, we appreciate your loyalty as well. Thank you again.

Camano Island, WA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
it did not seem that my Toyota's maintenance schedule per the manual was all that well known
I called in to request a 75,000 mile maintenance, when I arrived my car was listed for a 10,000 mile maintenance, I had to show what was to be examined with my vehicle manual, the person helping me modified the work but I don't think it covered all that was listed in the vehicle manual
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training purposes, the technicians do follow the factory recommendations although we do not list all of the items on the invoice they are lubricating and inspecting everything as per the owner's manual, we will review this with our associates so they are better explaining the services being performed. Thank you so much.

MK
MYEONG K.
Distrustful maintenance checklist
The 75,000mile checklists were all green color, excepted the engine filter. So I replaced it.
And the tire condition, They checked all green color on the check list paper which is all tires was good conditions on the paper.
but when I drove the highway after that services, the steering wheel started vibration in the steering wheel.
I checked it out for a week then it still had vibration on it so I went to the dealership on Aug.13 to check it up.
then the guy said it's most likely lower yellow condition, the paper was wrong.
and they crossed check mark on the green and hand mark again on the lower yellow level and copied the paper.
I think the second results is right because I never replaced the tire since I purchased it and the mileage was 77.000 so it's time to replace it. My point was how did they mark on the green color of the tire condition. I know people can make a simple mistake but it's most like a safety issues and trusting issues.
But Ms. Cherie who work in the parts Dept. helped me very well. so I'm all ok for now. but I just want to let you know about this matter for better services for the future services because I will still use the dealer shop.
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/14/2018

Myeong,

Thank you for the candid feedback as we do use this for training purposes. I will be sitting down with the technicians that performed the original inspection and ensure we learn from this experience. I am so happy Cherie was able to speak with you and put you at ease. We always appreciate the feedback and assure you we will improve as a result of this valuable information.

Lexus GS 350
Good oil change work
fast, good and the price is reasonable
Russ M. from Michael's Toyota of Bellevue responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review we very much appreciate it.

BERNARDO H.
Mercer Island, WA
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
RAV 4 service
Service was OK, but I was told it was expected to be 90 minutes and took 2 hours. When receiving the car, the attendant even forgot to give me the car wash coupon, and I had to return to remind him and get it.

Bernardo,

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training purposes. I apologize for the delay in getting your service performed as this should be a 60 minute or less service. I will be reviewing this with our staff as well, the brown bear car wash coupon should be attached to your invoice 100% of the time as well. Please allow me to offer you a wash, vacuum and window cleaning at your next service, please allow and additional 45-60 minutes for this service to be completed. Thank you again. I have made an electronic note in your file indicating my offer.

WT
WISAM T.
Lake Forest Park, WA
Toyota C-HR
08/13/2018 Category: Service
People who works there are very friendly.
An excellent customer service at Michael's Toyota Of Bellevue.

Wisam,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words we very much appreciate it.

LK
LARRY K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
QUALITY with KINDNESS
I answered another questionnaire. All was great as usual other than the waiting area TV's. One didn't work and the other had no audio. The lady serving coffee , tea and cookies call the man that managed this. He came and said the TV sound could not be turned on as it would then go through all of the dealership speakers. I told him that I had been there 2 weeks prior and it worked and did not go through all of the speakers. I also told him tha the other TV was off during my prior visit. He left and that was it. Nothing !

Larry,

Thank you for the candid feedback as we use this for training purposes. I will forward this to our IT department manager so he is aware of the issue, we really do appreciate the feedback and 5 star review.

SY
SHUMING Y.
excellence Service
Friendly and professorial

Shuming,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review we appreciate it very much.