Business Solutions

Midas of North Reading

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
ST
SUSAN T.
06/21/2022
Your store manager is the best!
Estevan is a congenial and thorough manager. He listens and helps get your car serviced correctly and fairly. He is an asset to this shop as he gets to know...

SCOTT S.
06/10/2022
New Management five stars!!!
I worked with the manager Sean , had a very basic synthetic oil change on my car. They had the best deal around with a top brand oil (which is also a...

RV
ROBYN V.
05/26/2022

VV
vicente V.
04/24/2022
Very good service, Esteban and Sean they make me feel comfortable, very knowledgeable and smart mechanics.

ANDREA M.
04/08/2022
Catching issues before they become problems
I brought my car in for an oil change and to have my vehicle checked out before going on a trip. They gave my older vehicle (2010 with +160k miles) a...