RICHARD C.

ANNE L.
Burton, OH
05/22/2020
Prompt, friendly, accurate service
Steve answered the phone with a "smile" in his voice. That was a great start! He fit me in to the schedule within 24 hours for a suspected (and later confirmed) issue with my brakes. He called with an estimate of repair before proceeding and a few hours later it was mission accomplished.

JIM P.
05/20/2020
Install new starter motor. Friendly, professional staff. Did a great job for a fair price in a timely manner.
I started to install a replacement starter motor and ran into trouble. I towed the van to Middlefield Tire so their mechanic could bail me out. First the mechanic called me because the new starter I bought had marks from my attempt at installation. I appreciate his time and effort calling me to make sure the starter I gave them to install is a good starter. I hated asking them to finish something that I was unable to finish but they were fast, friendly and their price was fair. Extra bonus points to Matt for wearing a mask and wearing it properly. My wife has risk factors, I really appreciate his looking out for my family's safety during this difficult time.

MATT H.
Newbury, OH
05/15/2020
Replacement tire
Had an issue with a pothole. Middlefiled Tire worked with me on the manufacturers road hazard warranty and I was able to replace a 2month old tire for a very reasonable price.

Would definitely recommend using Middlefield Tire!

DEBRA D.
Jeep Liberty
05/10/2020
Taking care of my problems.
They are reliable, personable and good at what they do.

LAURA S.
05/05/2020
Steve is great, he always tries to accommodate me with my schedule.

Amanda B.
West Farmington, OH
Jeep Liberty
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said she has never been disappointed by this business. They are friendly and tell her exactly what's going on with her vehicle.

MATT W.
Buick Lucerne
05/04/2020
Life Maintenance Guarentee is the Best!
Its worth it's weight in gold. You pick up a nail they repair it no muss no fuss!

TR
TERRI R.
05/02/2020
Tires
Customer service is friendly and professional. Bought the tires from them and they repaired flat and rotated free as part of the purchase

LAURA S.
04/21/2020
Steve was very nice. Great customer service. Got me in and out quickly. Only complaint would be that other places are quite cheaper for flat repair.

TK
Tim K.
Ram Pickup
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Carrie. She said they were very prompt, it was a very quick, friendly service at a decent price.

JOHN B.
Parkman, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
04/13/2020
dependable, home town, simple
Josh did his usual great job

Robert M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he has been using this business for a while and they do a good job.

Renee W.
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Renee said this business has done a lot of work on her vehicle and she is always happy with the service they provide and how fast they get her in and out.

Burton, OH
Kia Optima
04/04/2020
Good service. Honest.
Have taken my cars to Middlefield Tire for 20 years.