Latest Review over 2 years ago

Mark F.
Loves Park, IL
05/05/2016
Broke down
We were traveling through Minnesota today and my sons alternator went out on I90...we able to get it to Mid Town. Brian was very helpful and looked at it right away...within an hour and a half we were back on the road...good prices also....great job!

SK
Seth K.
Clinton Township, MI
01/16/2016
Fit me in despite full schedule
Thanksgiving holiday weekend traveling home from South Dakota, 700 miles to go with car troubles. Roads were terrible with ice storm the night before, so the entire town was booked for the day. Peter worked me into the schedule to get my family and me back on the road in under 2 hours. Despite not finding nothing broken, Peter diagnosed a bent axle shaft (which we later found to be accurate), and assured us that everything looked tight and suggested we limo it home and fix it myself for 1/4 the price. He easily could have charged a standard $95 'diagnostic' charge, but instead ONLY $20!! Very very pleased, and we made it home without further issue and feeling more assured. Thanks MidTown! Highly recommended.

Jason L.
Albert Lea, MN
08/24/2015
Quick and quality servicve at a price that can't be beat
Have been there twice now. The first time I got a catalytic converter with resonator pipe and a o2 sensor installed for just $81! The second time I had the other o2 sensor, 4 spark plug gaskets, and a valve cover gasket installed for just $135. Their prices are outstanding!

Jason L.
Albert Lea, MN
08/14/2015
Very fast and VERY affordable
I was quoted by goodyear $300 to install a catalytic converter and o2 sensor on my 2000 toyota celica gts, and these guys did it for only $85!! And they did great work too. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Jim T.
09/16/2011
Satisfied
Midtown is a quick and easy place to get work done. I have never felt that I was paying for more that I got.

KR
Kirk R.
Brownsdale, MN
09/06/2011
Oil Change
Friendly and convenient service. It is really nice that they are open later on Tuesdays.

AR
Accounts R.
08/25/2011
My Oil Change
No Problems...

Jerry R.
08/25/2011
Linda Reinartxz
They were very fast & courteous.