Business Solutions

Midtown Auto Service & Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
jack c.
01/24/2022
Provided
They fixed my electrical issue that I been having. I would come out and that the engine would be dead if not driven within 2 days.

KL
karen l.
11/05/2021
the best
This is one of those places that even though I moved about 20 mins away I would still come to do all my auto repair because they are that good and honest.

KL
karen l.
11/05/2021
the best

GG
gary g.
10/22/2020
I Got Scammed!
I chose Midtown Auto Service because they had mostly good reviews. And as a first time customer and instead of treating me fairly, they scammed me Big Time....