4.6

PG
PATRICIA G.
07/04/2020
I came in to get an oil change. I was in and out in less than an hour. Thanks for being so quick, efficient and friendly.

Ronald W.
Minnesota
Honda Civic Coupe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said this business was good. He had never had a problem with his vehicle after service. His vehicle is still running.

OR
OCTAVIA R.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2020
Awesome
Zach in the service center is really great every time I bring my car he does a great job! Thank you so much you all are wonderful!

GMC Acadia
06/17/2020
Respectable service
Get u in and out

Shanika C.
06/09/2020
DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!!!!
I bought a 2016 Jeep Patriot from here. About two hours after having the vehicle, the front started to squeak. When I took the truck in to get serviced, I was told that nothing was wrong with the vehicle and that they adjusted the pads. They went on to say that it would still squeak a bit. When driving home, I noticed that it sounded the same as it did when I took it in. I immediately called them back and they scheduled me for another appointment. This time, they admitted the back brakes were bad. They also stated that the front brakes would need to be repaired too because the front rotors has a glaze leek. They stated they would split the cost for the service and I would need to pay $300!!!! I only had the truck for three weeks!!! After he tried to persuade me into paying for it, I informed him that I was not paying that and I called my lawyer. He stated that they was not helping me anymore because it’s their policy to not assist the customer when a customer states they’re getting a lawyer involved. When asked if I could see the policy he stated that he did not need to show me. I asked if I had a copy of this policy in my paperwork and he said no. My warranty is through them and I do not have my plates yet. Brandon is the guys name. Please you guys do not buy a car from them. I promise they will be shut down when I’m through with them.

KT
Kathleen T.
Minnesota
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen said the service was pretty good. They were kind enough to help look for a vehicle.

ANDREW M.
Dodge Journey
02/27/2020
Great service and great people.
My experience at Midwest car search was a good one. The service department got my car in right away and gave me an honest estimate. The problem was fixed and my car was returned within a couple days. I’m very satisfied!

ALLEN B.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/20/2020
They are eager to help

CL
Crystal L.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Crystal said she liked how the business got her in and out quickly.

BRUCE B.
Wayzata, MN
Toyota Camry Solara
10/23/2019
As always, they were easy to contact, reminded me of my appointment, started on my car when promised, discussed problems found with me and fixed them for a reasonable price. I will always go to MCS for my auto service needs. Thanks folks!

LP
LYDIA P.
10/01/2019
Great timely service!
Hat's off to Midwest for their wonderful attention to detail! Thanks for keeping my SUV in tip top shape.

AV
Unsatisfied

JON A.
07/18/2019
Fast friendly service
I needed my A/C fixed as summer heats up, and Zach was able to get me in same-day. The service was quick, and priced slightly below other shops I called. Now my A/C is working great!

BRUCE B.
Wayzata, MN
Volvo XC90
06/20/2019
Honest and helpful!
Zach, service manager, provided the diagnosis the same day we dropped off our car and provided a couple options for our repairs. We chose to wait for cheaper parts and the car was finished, on time and at the agreed price. It's the only service facility I use. Thanks, MCS!

MANUEL M.
06/17/2019
Very good
The persons working right there is very nice. Thank you so much for everything