Business Solutions

Mighty Muffler

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GE
Gabriel E.
07/06/2022
GREAT LOCAL MAINTENANCE SERVICE AT A VERY REASONABLE COST
Thank you Mighty Muffler to being able to accommodate my service needs for my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The wheel hub/bearing that was replaced was able to...

07/05/2022
Went in for a oil change, called got appointment the same day, was in and out,very professional, I would recommend highly.
Very professional, and very friendly, same day service, even though I called at the last minute!

WU
William U.
07/05/2022
Prompt appointment friendly staff
Nice job to the staff at mighty muffler. Got my car in fast and the work done nice.

07/01/2022
They were great I called yesterday and they had me in today and service was great

Michael S.
07/01/2022
Exhaust Work
Could not say enough great things about Mighty Muffler. They are knowledgeable, trustworthy, transparent mechanics that get the job done correctly and for a...